PDA

View Full Version : Buccaneers.......5-1!!

Punisher77
10-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Sorry to say, but I dont think you guys have a chance. Not tryin to be a troll, just tellin the truth. Your best player is on our team......"GREASY". But im looking forward to this one. Caddy vs. Brown......Caddy is gonna win!

GO BUCS!

Prime
10-10-2005, 01:52 PM
Troll....

DPlus47
10-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Sorry to say, but I dont think you guys have a chance. Not tryin to be a troll, just tellin the truth. Your best player is on our team......"GREASY". But im looking forward to this one. Caddy vs. Brown......Caddy is gonna win!

GO BUCS!

drop a game to VINNY TESTAVERDE and start talking smack the next day! i admire your spirit.

Punisher77
10-10-2005, 01:54 PM
You guys had your chance to get Caddy and you blew it! You drafted someone that didnt even start in college!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

bigmiamifan
10-10-2005, 01:55 PM
How did Caddy do yesterday?

DreamWeaver
Please, please, leave the fate of this game in the hands of Greise....please!:D

Prime
You guys had your chance to get Caddy and you blew it! You drafted someone that didnt even start in college!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Incase that you haven't notice, Brown has been playing great in the last two games. He just made one mistake.

BleedinGreenNC
drop a game to VINNY TESTAVERDE and start talking smack the next day! i admire your spirit.That is pretty funny!

DolphinTiger
10-10-2005, 01:56 PM

GO BUCS!

Hate to break this news to you, but your numbers pad on your keyboard is messed up. Did you happen to spill anything on it? When you hit the number 4 it printed a 5 and when you hit 2 a 1 came up.

I think you can call the geek squad to fix it. I hear they are very helpful.

vans12
Ronnie Brown has the better average and he isn`t hurt either...

Punisher77
How did Caddy do yesterday?

Caddy didnt play......that's why we lost.....and because out coach is stupid....and because our QB name is "GREASY"

Canadianfishfan

GO BUCS!

You guys beat some pretty skeptical opponents... We are going to be eager to avenge our disappointemt against the Bills.

We're pissed, and in a must win game.. that makes us extremely dangerous.:fire:

Bellson
10-10-2005, 01:57 PM
bucs fans are ridiculous... can the bandwagon fit anymore fair weather fans on it?? Guarantee whoever started this thread was not a Bucs fan before the Super Bowl win a few years back when the Bucs were the ol' creampopsicle laughing stock of the NFL

Punisher77
10-10-2005, 01:58 PM
Hate to break this news to you, but your numbers pad on your keyboard is messed up. Did you happen to spill anything on it? When you hit the number 4 it printed a 5 and when you hit 2 a 1 came up.

I think you can call the geek squad to fix it. I hear they are very helpful.

Not in this lifetime

TooDrkPark
10-10-2005, 01:59 PM

at least Ronnie Brown is healthy and not being forced to take the rock a billion times. Miami got the better player since he's able to catch, block and run. Not sure Caddy can stay up with that. Oh, by the way...Miami also has a Williams too. Ricky is gonna tear up that defense of the Yucks!

Punisher77
10-10-2005, 02:01 PM
bucs fans are ridiculous... can the bandwagon fit anymore fair weather fans on it?? Guarantee whoever started this thread was not a Bucs fan before the Super Bowl win a few years back when the Bucs were the ol' creampopsicle laughing stock of the NFL

I have liked the Bucs for 6 seasons. I believe in my team like you guys believe in yours. Instead of starting this thread in on the Buc boards.....I put it over here. To listen to what you guys think about the upcoming game.

unifiedtheory
10-10-2005, 02:08 PM
drop a game to VINNY TESTAVERDE and start talking smack the next day! i admire your spirit.

:sidelol::tongue2::lolcry::roflmao::laugh::spit:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-10-2005, 02:52 PM
I have liked the Bucs for 6 seasons. I believe in my team like you guys believe in yours. Instead of starting this thread in on the Buc boards.....I put it over here. To listen to what you guys think about the upcoming game.

6 seasons big deal! where you from NY or boston transplant? ronnie played yesterday, caddie didnt, and youre telling us we blew it. then you must of swalllowed it:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
10-10-2005, 03:00 PM
6 seasons big deal! where you from NY or boston transplant? ronnie played yesterday, caddie didnt, and youre telling us we blew it. then you must of swalllowed it:lol:Get em Phin!!!LOL!!

Justasportsfan
10-10-2005, 03:01 PM
I have liked the Bucs for 6 seasons. I believe in my team like you guys believe in yours. Instead of starting this thread in on the Buc boards.....I put it over here. To listen to what you guys think about the upcoming game.If the fins lose, expect a whole lot of excusses from finfans like Phinphourlife.

Cleat
10-10-2005, 03:05 PM
When's the last time the dolphins sold out a game? Just curious?

BwanaZulia
10-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Is the Caddy out of the garage this week?

This game will be interesting for the Dolphins.

Can they come off a bad lose and game, turn it around and beat a good defensive team at home?

For me, it is a Caddy game.

If the Cad is out of the garage, Bucs win this one. If not, Miami pulls out a win.

BZ

Punisher77
10-10-2005, 03:41 PM
6 seasons big deal! where you from NY or boston transplant? ronnie played yesterday, caddie didnt, and youre telling us we blew it. then you must of swalllowed it:lol:

When was your last SB? We will see who "swalllowed" it on sunday SOFTY.

BleedinGreenNC
10-10-2005, 03:44 PM
When was your last SB? We will see who "swalllowed" it on sunday SOFTY.You had to go there didnt you?

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-10-2005, 04:30 PM

and we wont see you after sunday's game ever again, you gonna be their pu$_y? i will:evil:

BleedinGreenNC
10-10-2005, 04:36 PM
I have liked the Bucs for 6 seasons. I believe in my team like you guys believe in yours. Instead of starting this thread in on the Buc boards.....I put it over here. To listen to what you guys think about the upcoming game.6 whole seasons?How can you be a fan for 6 seasons? Most people are brought up liking a team, how old are you?

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-10-2005, 04:40 PM
6 whole seasons?How can you be a fan for 6 seasons? Most people are brought up liking a team, how old are you?

probaly like his posts and number of years being a fan 6:rofl3:

BleedinGreenNC
10-10-2005, 04:54 PM
probaly like his posts and number of years being a fan 6:rofl3:True!!

NJFINSFAN1
10-10-2005, 04:58 PM
6 whole seasons?How can you be a fan for 6 seasons? Most people are brought up liking a team, how old are you?

Since they started winning!:lol: Before that he was a Packer fan, before that he was a Bronco fan, etc....

BleedinGreenNC
10-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Since they started winning!:lol: Before that he was a Packer fan, before that he was a Bronco fan, etc....BINGO!! You nailed that on the head, i dont usually root for the Dolphins, but in this case, i hope that you destroy them, all because of this bandwagon boy!

wazzy
10-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Caddy didnt play......that's why we lost.....and because out coach is stupid....and because our QB name is "GREASY"

Seems you guys got quite a few problems and your predicting something bad for us. You just basically said your whole team relies on Caddy! WOW thats pretty pathetic now your rookie is your whole offense.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-10-2005, 05:32 PM
BINGO!! You nailed that on the head, i dont usually root for the Dolphins, but in this case, i hope that you destroy them, all because of this bandwagon boy!

hey you should go over TBB forum and drop some jets bombs on them. they cant beat the elite afc east.:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
10-10-2005, 05:35 PM
hey you should go over TBB forum and drop some jets bombs on them. they cant beat the elite afc east.:lol:Whats the site?

nephinsfan
10-10-2005, 05:40 PM

why are you guys even wasting your time with this guy??? It took me the first post to realize he is a bonehead:lol:

nephinsfan
10-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Is the Caddy out of the garage this week?

This game will be interesting for the Dolphins.

Can they come off a bad lose and game, turn it around and beat a good defensive team at home?

For me, it is a Caddy game.

If the Cad is out of the garage, Bucs win this one. If not, Miami pulls out a win.

BZ

I disagree with this...the phins Run D is not the problem, it is the pass D. I am not worried about facing ANY RB in the league.....I am worried about facing MOST of the WR's though..:shakeno:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-10-2005, 06:10 PM
Whats the site?

i just googled Tampa Bay Buccaneers Introduction or www.buccaneers.com (http://www.buccaneers.com)

Marino1983
10-10-2005, 06:10 PM

GO BUCS!
:rofl3:
And just when YOU think that the trolls are tired of B!TCH slapping themselves, in sails a pewter pu$$y fan...
Hey "Punished"as a Yuck fan,, I bet that ship at the end of the stadium is a trolling place for buttpirates...
:eek:

Marino1983

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-10-2005, 06:11 PM
I disagree with this...the phins Run D is not the problem, it is the pass D. I am not worried about facing ANY RB in the league.....I am worried about facing MOST of the WR's though..:shakeno:

agreed are secondary is either giving up the pass or causing penalties

time to tighten up

Marino1983
10-10-2005, 06:16 PM
:goof:
And which team did it take 2 F***ing years to get their first win??
Don't even go there Punished-as-a-YUCK-fan.. There are just too many skeletons in that Buc-my-rear closet girl friend...
:lol2:

Marino1983

BigBadBuc
10-10-2005, 07:53 PM
at least Ronnie Brown is healthy and not being forced to take the rock a billion times. Miami got the better player since he's able to catch, block and run. Not sure Caddy can stay up with that. Oh, by the way...Miami also has a Williams too. Ricky is gonna tear up that defense of the Yucks!

If we wanted a guy who could block... we'd have drafted an OL. And if we wanted a track star, we'd have picked up Jackie Joyner-Kearse. Dumb fish.

Ronnie Brown had bigger health questions leading up to the draft than did Carnell, and is only healthy today because he's done next to squat on the field.

Here's a buck, get a clue.

Punisher77
10-10-2005, 08:40 PM
SO FUNNY!!!!:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I can tell most of you are little F*CKS! Just wait until Sunday Pu$$Ys! Lets see.

Oh ya, you guys arnt real fans, your just Pu$$YS!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH:rofl3:

I wish I could see you ****ERS in person!

"DOHPANS" :rofl3: :rofl3:

But for real little $hits, your soft team WILL lose. And it will not go to the SB this year or the next. You guys aint been good since Larry Z was playin. And thats one miami player I have alot of respect for.

BigBadBuc
10-10-2005, 08:43 PM
Don't even go there Punished-as-a-YUCK-fan.. There are just too many skeletons in that Buc-my-rear closet girl friend...

Marino1983

If we had a QB that was regarded as one the best all-time...... we'd have won AT-LEAST 1 Superbowl. Hell.... we won with Brad Johnson.

Punisher77
10-10-2005, 08:50 PM
Who has the better record?

What are you soft cats gonna say when you lose Sunday?:evil:

Dolfan5000
10-10-2005, 10:19 PM

Soft? lmao, Listen pal... you haven't faced one REAL opponent yet. Just wait 'til this Sunday. We'll see who the ******* is.

Dolfan5000
10-10-2005, 10:32 PM
If we had a QB that was regarded as one the best all-time...... we'd have won AT-LEAST 1 Superbowl. Hell.... we won with Brad Johnson.
Brad Johnson had a stellar defense that was sound all around. Idk how many all pros it had but Marino had no defense ever like that. So don't give me that bull.

BigBadBuc
10-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Brad Johnson had a stellar defense that was sound all around. Idk how many all pros it had but Marino had no defense ever like that. So don't give me that bull.

We've never had an offense like that. So I'm giving you that bull. I'd give limbs for our QB to throw 48 TD's.

Dolfan5000
10-10-2005, 11:02 PM
We've never had an offense like that. So I'm giving you that bull. I'd give limbs for our QB to throw 48 TD's.
Was your offense efficient when you guys won the SB? Tell me that.

nyjunc
10-11-2005, 09:06 AM

Says the fan of the team who lost to the Jets a few weeks earlier when Chad couldn't throw the ball and they took away a TD from us :rolleyes: We would have beat you guys w/ Vinny too, Vinny was excellent on Sunday and you guys can't win away from home.

nyrican
10-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Says the fan of the team who lost to the Jets a few weeks earlier when Chad couldn't throw the ball and they took away a TD from us :rolleyes: We would have beat you guys w/ Vinny too, Vinny was excellent on Sunday and you guys can't win away from home.

yep and that is the SAME Vinny Testerverde that smoked that a$$ on that wonderful Monday Night "down by 23 in 4th Jets stun Fish in OT :evil:

nyjunc
10-11-2005, 09:16 AM
yep and that is the SAME Vinny Testerverde that smoked that a$$ on that wonderful Monday Night "down by 23 in 4th Jets stun Fish in OT :evil:

Not the same, a little younger but vinny as a Jet was 6-2 as a starter against Miami and the Jets during Vinny's time were 9-3.

BleedinGreenNC
10-11-2005, 09:20 AM

What are you soft cats gonna say when you lose Sunday?:evil:Trust me, you know records dont mean squat, look what happened this past Sunday!!:lol:

Firesole
10-11-2005, 10:03 AM

Marino1983

Well he wouldn't know since he has only known the past 6 years worth of Bucs teams.

BleedinGreenNC
10-11-2005, 10:18 AM
Well he wouldn't know since he has only known the past 6 years worth of Bucs teams.Right on!!

BigBadBuc
10-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Was your offense efficient when you guys won the SB? Tell me that.

Hardly.

We were geting something like 18 or 19 PPG. We had no RB. A WR with a 300 lb head. An OL that got several FG's, extra points and punts blocked.

Good thing our defense scored 6 TD's.

Dolfan5000
10-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Hardly.

We were geting something like 18 or 19 PPG. We had no RB. A WR with a 300 lb head. An OL that got several FG's, extra points and punts blocked.

You think that's bad? The Ravens from 2000 didn't score an offensive TD for the last six games of the season, and they won the Superbowl. Defense wins championships, not a qb.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-11-2005, 01:09 PM

I can tell most of you are little F*CKS! Just wait until Sunday Pu$$Ys! Lets see.

But for real little $hits, your soft team WILL lose. And it will not go to the SB this year or the next. You guys aint been good since Larry Z was playin. And thats one miami player I have alot of respect for.

listen here you little phu_c where are you in kentucky? i will be in your own back yard at ray jay for the game for the team ive followed for over 20 years, you little phu_cin band wagoner. where the phu_ will you be? milkin a cow?
dont come in here and dont think will wont stand are ground especially someone thats followed a team 6 weeks, years whatever! why dont you do your homework and compare teams since thier existence, and not 6 years to present, jacka_s. and then talk your $#!T.

heres some ??'s for you
who is the only team to go undefeated?
whos the only team that went a whole season without a victory?

Marino1983
10-11-2005, 04:15 PM

Christ anal queen I hope to hell for YOUR sake that the Buc-My-Rears can play better than the :laughat: self smack YOU keep submitting on this site.. :lol:
"I wish I could see you ****ERS in person!"
:lolcry:
And ANY F***ing time YOU feel like seeing how good YOUR hospitalization IS,, just pm me and I will PERSONALLY see that YOU find this out,,,,, petunia the pewter pu$$y fan!!!
:evil:

:wave:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-11-2005, 04:25 PM

:rolleyes2
Yeah at this point of the season records mean alot... :rofl3:
Do YOU even have a clue about this game?? I mean who in the F*** did YOU beat this season?? Not to mention the bad call that gave YOUR rump ranging sailors that win against the Lions... :shakeno:
Smack attempts by the yuck fans...
:roflmao:

Marino1983

Punisher77
10-11-2005, 08:49 PM
listen here you little phu_c where are you in kentucky? i will be in your own back yard at ray jay for the game for the team ive followed for over 20 years, you little phu_cin band wagoner. where the phu_ will you be? milkin a cow?
dont come in here and dont think will wont stand are ground especially someone thats followed a team 6 weeks, years whatever! why dont you do your homework and compare teams since thier existence, and not 6 years to present, jacka_s. and then talk your $#!T.

heres some ??'s for you

Milkin a cow......your live farther south than I do ****er! I know my football history. Your team was an excellent ball club back in the day. But that was then....this is now.

Band wagon my ****in ***! I was a fan when we would get our *** kicked in the playoffs every year by very large margins. Your team hasnt won a SB in decades. You suck! Alot of you must be computer nerds who like football....that's ****ed up! Wait till Sunday......**** all you ****ers!

kastofsna120
10-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Hardly.

what are you talking about? the bucs' offense was stellar throughout the playoffs. the blocking especially was phenomenal

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-12-2005, 12:01 AM
Milkin a cow......your live farther south than I do ****er! I know my football history. Your team was an excellent ball club back in the day. But that was then....this is now.

Band wagon my ****in ***! I was a fan when we would get our *** kicked in the playoffs every year by very large margins. Your team hasnt won a SB in decades. You suck! Alot of you must be computer nerds who like football....that's ****ed up! Wait till Sunday......**** all you ****ers!

you said a fan for 6 years, you dont $#!t about the bucs!
hey phucin einstein im do west. directly east for me to ray jay so STFU.
go back to kentucky. i seen you ON TBB ***** and you say your from kentucky.
so you dont KNOW palm harbor, and you damn sure dont know the phucinqueers:eek:

what a loser:lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-12-2005, 12:05 AM

heres some ??'s for you

ANSWER THE PHUCIN QUESTIONS PU$_Y PUNISHER!!
you wont be there either will you,
you little b!TC# ah i dont :confused2

cltchperf
10-12-2005, 01:08 AM

That's being a fan? So you weren't a fan when the Bucs had the funky orange and white uni's with a buccaneers face on the helmet? the Bucs didn't even sniff the playoffs for the longest time during that period. They were practically like the bengals of the '90s. So you fans of the bucs when they had the uniform change becuase that's when they even came close to making the playoffs. Wouldn't a true fan be around during that time? unless you're only 12 years old?

SunshineJet
10-12-2005, 05:58 AM
Whats funny is that both Tampa and the fins lost out to us...

cnc66
10-12-2005, 06:05 AM

no it's not :mad:

SunshineJet
10-12-2005, 06:17 AM
At some level it is.. But still, my pred. Tampa 19 Fins 21

timbalu
10-12-2005, 08:18 AM
Interesting game this week-end: The only two teams to have had perfect seasons playing each on Sunday. The Dolphins WON all of their's and the Schmuckaneers LOST all of their's . By the way, didn't you just lose....to the Jets...at home ? Why don't you hold your wad until this game has been played . You may be singing the blues two consecutive weeks !!! :D

nyjunc
10-12-2005, 09:55 AM
Interesting game this week-end: The only two teams to have had perfect seasons playing each on Sunday. The Dolphins WON all of their's and the Schmuckaneers LOST all of their's . By the way, didn't you just lose....to the Jets...at home ? Why don't you hold your wad until this game has been played . You may be singing the blues two consecutive weeks !!! :D

They lost to the Jets at the Jets the same as Miami did a few weeks earlier.

BleedinGreenNC
10-12-2005, 10:06 AM

Band wagon my ****in ***! I was a fan when we would get our *** kicked in the playoffs every year by very large margins. Your team hasnt won a SB in decades. You suck! Alot of you must be computer nerds who like football....that's ****ed up! Wait till Sunday......**** all you ****ers!Didnt you say that you have been a fan of the Bucs for ONLY 6 years?

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 11:07 AM
what are you talking about? the bucs' offense was stellar throughout the playoffs. the blocking especially was phenomenal

Yeah... and Derrick Brooks led the team in TD's.

And had it not been for Ronde Barber taking a 92 yard-INT to the house, it may have ended in Philly again.

Oh, and don't forget Rice's sack and forced fumble in our own redzone late in the first half.

If you'd like, I can refresh your memory of how Brian Kelly completely dominated TO, holding him to 35 yards the week earlier. Or how we got 3 INT's, 4 FF, and 3 sacks. Three of our scores came on drives of less than 35 yards.

Of all the offensive prowess we showed, the best you come up with is "we blocked well". :shakeno:

timbalu
10-12-2005, 11:35 AM

"Strike Three" (N.Y'er,Rican, Jests fan) Learn how to spell your starting Q.B.'s name !! Crow all you want, Our team is still one game up on yours. (and, you still live in Maggot/Margate ) :lol:

timbalu
10-12-2005, 11:40 AM
They lost to the Jets at the Jets the same as Miami did a few weeks earlier.
Aren't the Jests playing SUCKALO, this Sunday ? That game could end up as a 0-0 TIE !! Good thing is one of these teams could lose !! :lol:

nyrican
10-12-2005, 11:55 AM
"Strike Three" (N.Y'er,Rican, Jests fan) Learn how to spell your starting Q.B.'s name !! Crow all you want, Our team is still one game up on yours. (and, you still live in Maggot/Margate ) :lol:

oops my typo ;) looks like you are the one that has to feast on Crow :tongue: oh by the way how is the cruise ship singing coming along? :lol: yes and I still live in the wonderful city of Margate :cool:

nyrican
10-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Aren't the Jests playing SUCKALO, this Sunday ? That game could end up as a 0-0 TIE !! Good thing is one of these teams could lose !! :lol:

O-O tie :rofl3: all that bold talk from a fan whose team lost to the Jets and Bills :eek: 0-2 in the AFC East.... Good Luck stopping The Caddy on Sunday your going to need it ..... :eek:

Brad528
10-12-2005, 12:23 PM
So you are not a real fan. You have only liked the Bucs for 6 seasons. Who was your team before that? Did you jump ship or something or did you just start watching football?

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 12:47 PM
That's being a fan? So you weren't a fan when the Bucs had the funky orange and white uni's with a buccaneers face on the helmet? the Bucs didn't even sniff the playoffs for the longest time during that period. They were practically like the bengals of the '90s. So you fans of the bucs when they had the uniform change becuase that's when they even came close to making the playoffs. Wouldn't a true fan be around during that time? unless you're only 12 years old?

Well, I was 11 when I even started to watch football, and the Bucs have been my team since then. That would make the year 1994.

Sorry if its a crime I wasn't 12 in 1976.

Some of you guys are ignorant.

cltchperf
10-12-2005, 12:58 PM
Well, I was 11 when I even started to watch football, and the Bucs have been my team since then. That would make the year 1994.

Sorry if its a crime I wasn't 12 in 1976.

Some of you guys are ignorant.

I was quoting punisher77, but oh well. I don't think the bucs made the playoffs in '94 though, and it wasn't in the 70's when they had the orange jerseys. It's been there since the 70s up to the early 90s, I'm pretty sure they still had the orange in '94. A little after it changed. Someone said that they were fans of the bucs when they got crushed in theplayoffs, well that isn't that long ago, what maybe 7 or 8 years ago. I think '98 in when they had the uni change and then started to actually win games and went to the playoffs, so why wasn't he a fan mid to early '90s, when they sucked?

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 02:16 PM
I was quoting punisher77, but oh well. I don't think the bucs made the playoffs in '94 though, and it wasn't in the 70's when they had the orange jerseys. It's been there since the 70s up to the early 90s, I'm pretty sure they still had the orange in '94. A little after it changed. Someone said that they were fans of the bucs when they got crushed in theplayoffs, well that isn't that long ago, what maybe 7 or 8 years ago. I think '98 in when they had the uni change and then started to actually win games and went to the playoffs, so why wasn't he a fan mid to early '90s, when they sucked?

Dunno. Maybe he's only 18 now. :confused:

But they did have orange in 94.... first game I watched was against the Vikings at the old Sombrero.

nyjunc
10-12-2005, 02:44 PM
They changed uni's in 1997.

Punisher77
10-12-2005, 08:50 PM
6 seasons that's right, im only 18. I started playing Football 6 years ago, that's when I got into the bucs, and no they where not #1 at the time(Rams where the best team at the time). My state is more of a college basketball type of place. Not too many NFL fans here. But when I get old, ill probly move to Tampa. But for real, I do wish you guys good luck sunday. I think my team will win, you men think your team will win. Nothing will change that. If the Bucs win......I wont make a big deal of it. I wont even brag. But I think it will be a close one. But I still like my Bucs at home.

Well I guess instead of talking smack, we could talk football.

My logic as to why the Bucs will win.

1) Home game, (we all know that can help)

2) Excellent Defense, should cause some turnovers.

3) Caddy! the man has 430 in 3 games. He's a tuff guy.

4) uh....guess it's not logic, just an opinion.

I would like to hear from you guys, how you think your team will handel the game.

Firesole
10-13-2005, 10:12 AM
My logic as to why the Bucs will win.

1) Home game, (we all know that can help).

Yeah, but Miami is used to the Florida weather

2) Excellent Defense, should cause some turnovers.

Our defense is right there with Tampa's

3) Caddy! the man has 430 in 3 games. He's a tuff guy.

Ricky + Ronnie > injured Caddy (if you want to dwell on numbers dwell on Ricky's numbers the 2 years he played at Miami.)

4) uh....guess it's not logic, just an opinion.

Opinions are like Tampa Bay A$$holes...they're all different and they stink

nick1
10-13-2005, 10:43 AM
Caddy might not even play and Greise is no better than Fuerotte

DolfanTom
10-13-2005, 11:50 AM
That's a loser's argument. Everyone knows the Auburn situation was unique. and saying otherwise is just plain ignorant. But your a Buc-in-rear fan so your ignorance is a standard feature. Come back at the end of the year and see if you can say the same thing loser.

NJFINSFAN1
10-13-2005, 12:56 PM

You get out of Pre school yet, my god man! Get a life!

Punisher77
10-13-2005, 03:59 PM
You get out of Pre school yet, my god man! Get a life!

**** you good sir. Everytime I try to start talking logic or without **** words, many of your fans just cry cuz they cant win a superbowl.

2-2........4-1.....

Marino1983
10-13-2005, 04:36 PM
**** you good sir. Everytime I try to start talking logic or without **** words, many of your fans just cry cuz they cant win a superbowl.
That's the problem pubescent H*O*M*O,,, You know NOTHING of logic,, teen-age transsexual....
""many of your fans just cry cuz they cant win a superbowl""
WTF?????
An example of the Tampon educational system.. :lol:
News flash pole-Punisher, the pewter pu$$y's success in this league has been laughable... They should not even be in the NFL.. What a F***ing embarrasment YOUR yukies have been since franchised!!!
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Punisher77
10-13-2005, 08:45 PM
That's the problem pubescent H*O*M*O,,, You know NOTHING of logic,, teen-age transsexual....
""many of your fans just cry cuz they cant win a superbowl""
WTF?????
An example of the Tampon educational system.. :lol:
News flash pole-Punisher, the pewter pu$$y's success in this league has been laughable... They should not even be in the NFL.. What a F***ing embarrasment YOUR yukies have been since franchised!!!
:shakeno:

Marino1983

You Fat *** ****, your team hasnt won a SB in about three decades. Miy team is better than your soft ***** team....good luck ****er on sunday, youll need it.

Marino1983
10-13-2005, 09:20 PM
You Fat *** ****, your team hasnt won a SB in about three decades. Miy team is better than your soft ***** team....good luck ****er on sunday, youll need it.
Are YOU really 18??? Because I have conversed with 10 year old's that have a higher IQ then YOU apparently possess!!
"Miy team is better than your soft ***** team"
This has to be my favorite quote from this LOSER...
Oh and for the record rim-job expert, YOUR butt pirates probably were lucky to win 50% of their games their first 20 years in the league!!

Marino1983

BleedinGreenNC
10-14-2005, 09:51 AM
Are YOU really 18??? Because I have conversed with 10 year old's that have a higher IQ then YOU apparently possess!!
Oh and for the record rim-job expert, YOUR butt pirates probably were lucky to win 50% of their games their first 20 years in the league!!

Marino1983RIM JOB EXPERT!!! LOL!!!!:lol: :rofl3:

BigBadBuc
10-14-2005, 10:18 AM

Marino1983

THIS.... ladies and gentlemen..... had better not be one of the be one of the brightest members on this board.

He really represents your organization with class. Absolute class.

BTW, Marino, clean up the sweaty mustard stains on your 2 sizes too small t-shirt.

BleedinGreenNC
10-14-2005, 10:46 AM
THIS.... ladies and gentlemen..... had better not be one of the be one of the brightest members on this board.

BTW, Marino, clean up the sweaty mustard stains on your 2 sizes too small t-shirt.This is the smack thread, read what forum your posting in.

Marino1983
10-14-2005, 12:46 PM

BTW, Marino, clean up the sweaty mustard stains on your 2 sizes too small t-shirt.
:huh:
YOU clueless, cross-dressing, tea-bag-lipped, tampon fan!
If YOU consider YOURself a smack talking pewter-pu$$y fan,, then it is no F***ing wonder that the tampon franchise has been the laughing stock franchise of this league! :lol:
Oh and this is just a cry for help.... "BTW, Marino, clean up the sweaty mustard stains on your 2 sizes too small t-shirt" :rofl3:
But don't worry Big SAD,, the female hormone shots that YOU are injecting in YOURself daily might help clear up these delusional butt-pirate fan lack of the capability to post smack!
Sike,,, No chance..........

Marino1983

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-14-2005, 02:27 PM
This is the smack thread, read what forum your posting in.

he probably never followed directions very well:rofl3:

timbalu
10-14-2005, 03:27 PM

What's even funnier is the SHMETS are trailing Miami by one game and the Bucs by two !! Still laughing ? If you are you must be from New Yew-wuk !! :lol:

Punisher77
10-14-2005, 04:20 PM

Marino1983

I can say the same about Fat ***. This is the Smack section boards or whatever.

Your **** team is 2-2.

My team is 4-1.

My team is superior to yours. You and your ***** team suck ****.

I love this thread, it's funny getting you fat ****ers fired up.:rofl3: :rofl3:

Good luck Sunday.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-14-2005, 05:44 PM

Your **** team is 2-2.

My team is 4-1.

I love this thread, it's funny getting you fat ****ers fired up.:rofl3: :rofl3:

Good luck Sunday.

Those people like you who blindly judge...

are not real successful in general life anyway...

YOU wouldn't even... "Know The Difference" !!!

First... change your own negative naysaying attitude.

Boy !

You speak with... a cheeky veiled attitude "eh"?

Go outside and happily play with your family and friends IF... you have any.

"Middle fairground state" wannabe and always will be... chump !

You do this and you have that.

You think this and you have that.

You see this and you have that.

"harmony"... You see flow and you have flow. You do not see flow and you do not have flow.

The full "acceptance" of... action or reaction of "all".

The oneness of a empty mind ... you truly "are"

Do not mind "fight or resist", what you Do... TRULY SEE !

A "reflection" of your own mind's blind eye.

Simply MYOB !! :eek: :eek:

Punisher77
10-14-2005, 06:14 PM
[T][O][R][M]']Those people like you who blindly judge...

are not real successful in general life anyway...

YOU wouldn't even... "Know The Difference" !!!

First... change your own negative naysaying attitude.

Boy !

You speak with... a cheeky veiled attitude "eh"?

Go outside and happily play with your family and friends IF... you have any.

"Middle fairground state" wannabe and always will be... chump !

You do this and you have that.

You think this and you have that.

You see this and you have that.

"harmony"... You see flow and you have flow. You do not see flow and you do not have flow.

The full "acceptance" of... action or reaction of "all".

The oneness of a empty mind ... you truly "are"

Do not mind "fight or resist", what you Do... TRULY SEE !

A "reflection" of your own mind's blind eye.

Simply MYOB !! :eek: :eek:

WOW!:rolleyes:

It's just some good old smack talkin. I dont hate any of you guys, I just hate your team.:)

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-14-2005, 06:25 PM

It's just some good old smack talkin. I dont hate any of you guys, I just hate your team.:)

You're shame and are ... "unAmerican".

Do you have any friends left ?

We all laugh... "at you".

Even a blowfish knows ... how to blow!

Yer a loud mouth finger typing keyboard whimp.

Simply meet us... "face to face".

IF you "have"... the real cajones.

We doubt "IT".

We are still waiting for you to find your inner real man courage, boy.

We shall see Sunday ... ya small loud nothing potatoes!

BigBadBuc
10-14-2005, 09:02 PM
This is the smack thread, read what forum your posting in.

Stringing together random cuss words is not smack. He doesn't even make any sense. Its just random words. Something a toothless, sweaty, balding, pick-up drivin' redneck would say. I mean christ sakes.

Heee-uk.... look Cledus..... Ma-ri-no-19-83 likes to talk 'dem 'dere cussin' wordz........ he don make no senz.....

He has the collective IQ of foreskin and anybody that wants to try and prove any different..... I've got 2,000 posts of his.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-14-2005, 09:14 PM
Stringing together random cuss words is not smack. He doesn't even make any sense. Its just random words. Something a toothless, sweaty, balding, pick-up drivin' redneck would say. I mean christ sakes.

Heee-uk.... look Cledus..... Ma-ri-no-19-83 likes to talk 'dem 'dere cussin' wordz........ he don make no senz.....

He has the collective IQ of foreskin and anybody that wants to try and prove any different..... I've got 2,000 posts of his.

Canuck BUC BrucKKKKKKKKKK BrucKKKKKKKKK

You can simply "Buc" off yerself !!

Even bacteria, does not live and exist at your low PH brain levels.
"IT" is beyond... mold and fungus.

Do not continue to still "be"... dumber than dumb "is".

"eh"

BigBadBuc
10-14-2005, 09:19 PM
[T][O][R][M]']Canuck BUC BrucKKKKKKKKKK BrucKKKKKKKKK

You can simply "Buc" off yerself !!

Even bacteria, does not live and exist at your low PH brain levels.
"IT" is beyond... mold and fungus.

Do not continue to still "be"... dumber than dumb "is".

"eh"

Pipe down Shirley.

Nobody asked you.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-14-2005, 09:27 PM
Pipe down Shirley.

Nobody asked you.

You're "simply" venting out, your own frustrated lack of "talent" understanding hot angry... mouth air.

Cheeky

Stop loudly praising your self in ... all yer self b.s. glory.

Your not helping and warning anybody and from... your loud nothings.

Go back and truly read and understand, your own silly immature angry posts.

You are wasting your breath, brain cells and time.

Anyone who uses a forum name like "YOU" ???... should "be"... BEWARE !

Of another loud mouth... fake misleading idiot.

See a neuro crainial synapes specialist for your inner mentality's... short circuiting condition.

"eh"

P.S.

You can go and drink a "double" "Buc BrucKKKKKKK shot" of yer "Shirley Temples" ... Just like a common loud mouth bravado ignorant idiot... "always does".

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-14-2005, 10:11 PM
[QUOTE=BigBadBuc]I see they still let immigrants into the country.

Are you a racist ??

Just for that ...

Stay out of our forum for good !

You bring things right out into the public. Your "true colors" show.

Your "free unbridled mouth"... cannot be trusted.

You lose ... what you could have ... "gained immensely".

And "IT" wouldn't of costed you a penny either.

Now let "us" show you... your uncommon way out !

You never lasted more than a full day at this fine forum.

Because you were not quiet and on time to your words.

No offense is intended.

Just the truth.

See what you lost from your own impatient head and fingertips ?

An life opportunity to a very simple and clear "way"... To Simply See, Simple Understand and Simple Do.

"IT" takes patience to become "wiser."

What a shame.

Oh well..................

Marino1983
10-14-2005, 10:17 PM

Your **** team is 2-2.

My team is 4-1.
And lets see,,who in the F*** did YOUR h-s team play to get to that record suzy??

They are????? And they both have yet to walk on the field yet.. Another case of p*e*n*i*sless envy..

I love this thread, it's funny getting you fat ****ers fired up.

Good luck Sunday. :confused: YOU love being made a fool of? YOU love trolling on an upcoming opponents m-b and being used, abused, like the street walking whore that YOU are?
LOL Punished-as-a pewter-pu$$y-fan..

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-14-2005, 10:18 PM
Then how in the F*** did YOU get a green card Big SAD ???
:evil:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-14-2005, 10:21 PM

It's just some good old smack talkin.
How in the F*** would YOU or ANY of pole-smoking-pirates know what "smack" IS ??
:rolleyes2

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-14-2005, 10:34 PM
Stringing together random cuss words is not smack. He doesn't even make any sense. Its just random words. Something a toothless, sweaty, balding, pick-up drivin' redneck would say. I mean christ sakes.:boohoo:
Funny but when trolls like YOU start crying about being B!TCH smacked it usually indicates that YOUR diapers are full and YOU do not have the intelligence to change them YOURself... :cry: :cry: Just like a little girl whom someone took her barbie away from her!

Heee-uk.... look Cledus..... Ma-ri-no-19-83 likes to talk 'dem 'dere cussin' wordz........ he don make no senz..... Now this looks more like the way YOUR vocabulary reads in YOUR worthless day to day putrid existence of a :laughat: life Big SAD...

He has the collective IQ of foreskin and anybody that wants to try and prove any different..... I've got 2,000 posts of his. There YOU go again posting excerpts of YOUR personal diary filled with all of those :yikes: homosexual fantasies that YOU act out as a TamponBay whore...

Marino1983

Punisher77
10-15-2005, 11:07 AM
[T][O][R][M]']You're shame and are ... "unAmerican".

Do you have any friends left ?

We all laugh... "at you".

Even a blowfish knows ... how to blow!

Yer a loud mouth finger typing keyboard whimp.

Simply meet us... "face to face".

IF you "have"... the real cajones.

We doubt "IT".

We are still waiting for you to find your inner real man courage, boy.

We shall see Sunday ... ya small loud nothing potatoes!

If we meet face to face, you guys wouldnt say much. I really dought many of you are stronger than me or know more about real fighting than I do.

Dont call me "un american". I may go to Iraq. It's two years of Iraq or two years of College, neither seems too much fun.....

In "real life", im very mature and popular. I just got back from a party last night.....It was GREAT!

Punisher77
10-15-2005, 11:12 AM
:boohoo:
Funny but when trolls like YOU start crying about being B!TCH smacked it usually indicates that YOUR diapers are full and YOU do not have the intelligence to change them YOURself... :cry: :cry: Just like a little girl whom someone took her barbie away from her!
Now this looks more like the way YOUR vocabulary reads in YOUR worthless day to day putrid existence of a :laughat: life Big SAD...
There YOU go again posting excerpts of YOUR personal diary filled with all of those :yikes: homosexual fantasies that YOU act out as a TamponBay whore...

Marino1983

All you NON-Miami Fans go on and on about Marino. If you where a true FootBall fan and true Miami fan......you talk about Larry....one of my FootBall heros. He did play for your team.....And lead to the only perfect season.

BucGuy
10-15-2005, 11:25 AM
Most probably the Bucs will win Sunday even though both Caddy and Pittman will likely not play.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-15-2005, 11:40 AM
If we meet face to face, you guys wouldnt say much. I really dought many of you are stronger than me or know more about real fighting than I do.

Dont call me "un american". I may go to Iraq. It's two years of Iraq or two years of College, neither seems too much fun.....

In "real life", im very mature and popular. I just got back from a party last night.....It was GREAT!

Yeah, "the extras"... for the fun from the hard studies, broads and beer... entertainment. :goof:

Ya know nothing ... jacko wacko.

You are "too poor" to send "yourself" to Harvard.

And "that does", so supremely pisses you right off... to no end.

Jealousy and Self Pride.

Honestly... admit "IT" !

Ya ran out of time, within your best shot. So yer all inside p*ssed all about "IT" !

Your brain matter and low peasant attitude does not go up to... "that higher level".

What a dam shame... "IT" is.

The "Iraq-ee" toe tag might soon be "tied on you" !

I and "we" hope not, for your sake ... and for your family and friends.

Those "toe tags" are a "bummer".

Ego loves the past known "comforts", "eh" ?

Simply, inner self fear of the unknown uncertain ... future.

Bruckkkkk Bruckkkkkk Bruckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!

Punisher77
10-15-2005, 12:20 PM
[T][O][R][M]']Yeah, "the extras"... for the fun from the hard studies, broads and beer... entertainment. :goof:

Ya know nothing ... jacko wacko.

You are "too poor" to send "yourself" to Harvard.

And "that does", so supremely pisses you right off... to no end.

Jealousy and Self Pride.

Honestly... admit "IT" !

Ya ran out of time, within your best shot. So yer all inside p*ssed all about "IT" !

Your brain matter and low peasant attitude does not go up to... "that higher level".

What a dam shame... "IT" is.

The "Iraq-ee" toe tag might soon be "tied on you" !

I and "we" hope not, for your sake ... and for your family and friends.

Those "toe tags" are a "bummer".

Ego loves the past known "comforts", "eh" ?

Simply, inner self fear of the unknown uncertain ... future.

Bruckkkkk Bruckkkkkk Bruckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!

Oh ya that's right, im poor.

I only have two SS sports cars in my drive way setting by my 71' GTO.

My TV is only 63 inches.

My house is only 3 storys.

My $ in my stocks is only in the six digit range.

My GPA is only 3.5

I only got letters from 12 different colleges.

Son, that net worth of the stuff in my is probly worth more that your house.

Maby im not a peice of **** like you. money I got, I wanna help others, not get more $ that I already have.

cnc66
10-15-2005, 12:27 PM

<whisles> what kind of letters? sports letters for playing or just letters from tuition collections?

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Oh ya that's right, im poor.

I only have two SS sports cars in my drive way setting by my 71' GTO.

My TV is only 63 inches.

My house is only 3 storys.

My $ in my stocks is only in the six digit range.

My GPA is only 3.5

Son, that net worth of the stuff in my is probly worth more that your house.

Maby im not a peice of **** like you. money I got, I wanna help others, not get more $ that I already have.

No heart... no belief.

No guts... no glory.

No risk... no gain.

No pain... no growth.

No venture... no opportunity.

And therefore... no admission.

You... "do not qualify".

You "possess" a common poor attitude.

"YOU" are a self-helper ... bravado b.s. mouth flip-flapper know nothing, Boy !

"IT" is simply... personal frustration, jealousy and "pen*i envy".

So logically, "YOU" attack any outside thing or persons, who do not side with your own inside angry ego's hate and dispise.

Yer a college boy ? ... Homeland Security or Wyatt Earp ?

"YOU" major in "Blithering know nothings", like "YOU" do here !

Hhheeeeeeeeeeehawww ya little girlie boy, common whimp cyber forum idiot.

Yer a hero wannabe and you'll never bee.

"63 inch" TV-eez, indeed. LOOOL :rofl3: :rofl3:

Did "IT" go Up ... ?

In ... The Bigger Forest Picture View" ??

Ya small hopeing and dreaming potato "with" a one feather "sprout" !

"eh"

Punisher77
10-15-2005, 01:04 PM
[T][O][R][M]']No heart... no belief.

No guts... no glory.

No risk... no gain.

No pain... no growth.

No venture... no opportunity.

And therefore... no admission.

You... "do not qualify".

You "possess" a common poor attutude.

"YOU" are a self-helper ... bravado b.s. mouth flip-flapper know nothing, Boy !

"IT" is simply... personal frustration, jealousy and "pen*i envy".

So logically, "YOU" attack any outside thing or persons, who do not side with your own inside angry ego's hate and dispise.

Yer a college boy ? ... Homeland Security or Wyatt Earp ?

"YOU" major in "Blithering know nothings", like "YOU" do here !

Hhheeeeeeeeeeehawww ya little girlie boy, common whimp cyber forum idiot.

Yer a hero wannabe and you'll never bee.

"63 inch" TV-eez, indeed. LOOOL :rofl3: :rofl3:

Did "IT" go Up ... ?

In ... The Bigger Forest Picture View" ??

Ya small hopeing and dreaming potato "with" a one feather "sprout" !

:rofl:

You know "Punisher77", you dont ME.

You seem to be a very interesting person, too bad we got started off on the wrong foot in this "Smack" thread.

Calling me names and stuff dont hurt......just sticks and stones.:D

Like I said, Punisher77 and the real me are two very different persons.

Now if you would like to talk like some people with sense.....Id be more that happy to.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-15-2005, 01:18 PM
You know "Punisher77", you dont ME.

You seem to be a very interesting person, too bad we got started off on the wrong foot in this "Smack" thread.

Calling me names and stuff dont hurt......just sticks and stones.:D

Like I said, Punisher77 and the real me are two very different persons.

Now if you would like to talk like some people with sense.....Id be more that happy to.

"YOU" two are the "same difference" ...

Your lips vibrate and flip from your assumptions.

You are ignorant. When you talk about things, you don't really have a clue about.

That silly behavior, comes from your inside hate, jealousy and ego false self pride.

Real winners, do not waste their time and act that way.

You simply "ignorantly assume", what you think you know.

Like disgrunted... "a commoner".

Your big life living problem "is"... you're "own mind's blind eye".

Turn inwards for... "your truth".

And be all self honest... about "IT".

You lip yip yap talk your "hazy assumptions" and we simply laugh at... your self nonsense.

Punisher77
10-15-2005, 01:23 PM
[T][O][R][M]']"YOU" two are the "same difference" ...

Your lips vibrate and flip from your assumptions.

You are ignorant. When you talk about things, you don't really have a clue about.

That silly behavior, comes from your inside hate, jealousy and ego false self pride.

Real winners, do not waste their time and act that way.

You simply "ignorantly assume", what you think you know.

Like disgrunted... "a commoner".

Your big life living problem "is"... you're "own mind's blind eye".

Turn inwards for... "your truth".

And be all self honest... about "IT".

You lip yip yap talk your "hazy assumptions" and we simply laugh at... your self nonsense.

You really dont know me man. Amd stop with all the silly riddles. Just say what you are tryin to say. Dont dance around it.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-15-2005, 05:33 PM
You really dont know me man. Amd stop with all the silly riddles. Just say what you are tryin to say. Dont dance around it.

Simply... accept "IT".

And simply let go and ... move on.

"with your life's"... precious time.

Have a lovely evening ... :)

And do enjoy tomorrow's games.

Punisher77
10-15-2005, 06:01 PM
[T][O][R][M]']Simply... accept "IT".

And simply let go and ... move on.

"with your life's"... precious time.

Have a lovely evening ... :)

And do enjoy tomorrow's games.

Well, you do the same. Are you going to the game? I see you're lucky enough to live in the great state of Florida. Ill be watching the game on the web.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-15-2005, 07:23 PM
Well, you do the same. Are you going to the game? I see you're lucky enough to live in the great state of Florida. Ill be watching the game on the web.

Thanks for he warm reply.

I won't be taking the ride this shot.

Could be a good game.

Laterz ~

unifiedtheory
10-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Worst thing anyone has ever said on this board.

unifiedtheory
10-15-2005, 08:31 PM

Wait wait wait...

You have a mega TV, tons of cash in stock, a high net worth, 3 cars and a nice house...but no Sunday Ticket?

Dude...if you're going to lie at least know what you lied about earlier in a thread.

Dolfan5000
10-15-2005, 09:07 PM
Worst thing anyone has ever said on this board.
Yeah that was pretty ****in uncalled for.

NaboCane
10-15-2005, 09:17 PM
:smackhead Can you guys please not quote someone when they say something as offensive as that ******* just did?

JAcK o D1AmonDs
10-15-2005, 11:43 PM
Griese the guy who pisses his pants when he sees pressure

Punisher77
10-16-2005, 11:03 AM
Wait wait wait...

You have a mega TV, tons of cash in stock, a high net worth, 3 cars and a nice house...but no Sunday Ticket?

Dude...if you're going to lie at least know what you lied about earlier in a thread.

I live in Kentucky, if I was in Florida id go to every game. Hect, on Tampa bye weeks, id go watch your team.

Can't wait for the game today guys. It looks like a good one.

Prime
10-16-2005, 03:01 PM
You was right Bucs troll. You guys will be 5-1.

cnc66
10-16-2005, 03:04 PM
You was right Bucs troll. You guys will be 5-1.

you have no heart, quitter

Prime
10-16-2005, 03:06 PM
you have no heart, quitter

I am just ******* pi$$ed off right now. Just ignore me whenever i am mad like this because i say stupid things.

cnc66
10-16-2005, 03:07 PM
I am just ******* pi$$ed off right now. Just ignore me whenever i am mad like this because i say stupid things.

you are officially the first Miami Dolphin fan on this board to quit and give props to the enemy

Prime
10-16-2005, 03:10 PM
you are officially the first Miami Dolphin fan on this board to quit and give props to the enemy

I don't care. My life sucks anyway and i have no reason to live anymore.

Prime
10-16-2005, 03:17 PM
Boy we should did lose now. Damn it! Can't something good happen in my life.

Prime
10-16-2005, 03:20 PM
Damn we suck. Bucs you won. 2-3.

Punisher77
10-16-2005, 03:27 PM
I will not bragg.....I shall give you soliders good terms. Lay down your fin flags and go home. Never return to Ray Jay again. And you will be given a years supply of smorsnaps........GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbucfan
10-17-2005, 03:28 PM
Wow...after that curse riddled thread of Buc bashing and predictions...you Dolphin fans sure cleared out in a hurry...what no rhyme for the loss STORM?:rofl3:

BucGuy
10-17-2005, 06:29 PM
5-1. It's a done deal.

Dudeman
10-17-2005, 07:47 PM
how is crow best served?

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Wow...after that curse riddled thread of Buc bashing and predictions...you Dolphin fans sure cleared out in a hurry...what no rhyme for the loss STORM?:rofl3:

The only truth of your lip flap is ...

You always love and enjoy to attack and discredit people.

Your a tout and digusting behavior attitude.

There is no way, your a life happy winner.

You are... simply inside miserable.

What a pity for your poor choice, of not being a real honorable man.

Ya cheeky boy, has been and wanna be "Chump" !

dbucfan
10-19-2005, 10:24 PM
[T][O][R][M]']The only truth of your lip flap is ...

You always love and enjoy to attack and discredit people.

Your a tout and digusting behavior attitude.

There is no way, your a life happy winner.

You are... simply inside miserable.

What a pity for your poor choice, of not being a real honorable man.

Ya cheeky boy, has been and wanna be "Chump" !
:rofl3: :rofl3: "life happy winner"?:lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-19-2005, 10:53 PM
:rofl3: :rofl3: "life happy winner"?:lol:

"IT" is a past bad... " no change subconsious habit", "YOU" have !!

YOUR inner self mind's, old programmed software "being"... a mentality blueprint of sustained proverty.

Ego past self........ "Loves "IT".

WHY?

"Because"... "IT" is comfortable and involves no risk, being a "Buc-"IT" "bottom feeder" ... stink pot from Tampon Bay !

No change... no risk of future fear mistakes, because "IT" is as low as "YOU" can GO, "eh" ?

Gee... most men do lead lives of inner quiet desperation, but ... not "YOU" !

Self ego "pride"............... blind yip-yap.

LOL

Punisher77
10-20-2005, 01:50 PM
What do you do STORM? Are you in school or work or what?