NUFF SAID!!

Prime
10-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Atleast we didn't lose four SB's in a row. :lol:

NativeFin
10-10-2005, 01:55 PM
:lastyr: :0wned: :biggrin:...........felon fan> :baghead: :sidelol:
NUFF SAID!!

actually jerkoff you're 2-3, but hey this win is like a SB for you silly beaatches so congrats.:lol:

harmonkoz
10-10-2005, 02:06 PM
I think he is referring to the sweep in progress against your weak a$$ team.

unifiedtheory
10-10-2005, 02:10 PM
NUFF SAID!!

:sleep:

Crisis
10-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Technically its 3-0 and 5-2!

Marino1983
10-10-2005, 06:24 PM
I think he is referring to the sweep in progress against your weak a$$ team.
Would YOU care to back that up with money s*e*m*e*n B!TCH??
YOUR lobotomized stupid @$$ was no where to be found last week on this site pu$$ cakes..
Now YOU slither out of the septic tank that YOU were lounging in and post YOUR :hitself: B-S..
Get the F*** back in the F-H 4 CHOKE 0wned B!TCH stable glory-hole-queen!!
:lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-10-2005, 06:29 PM
NUFF SAID!!
The 4 CHOKE crickets were chirping all week in this forum and not a single response from the 4 CHOKE library poster until now.. :lol:
Hey jerkOFF,, I hope that YOU enjoyed that referee's win on Sunday... Because they won't be able to buy them off in Dolphins stadium!!
I cannot wait until December 4th.. The goat steaks are on me!
:yes:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Would YOU care to back that up with money s*e*m*e*n B!TCH??
YOUR lobotomized stupid @$$ was no where to be found last week on this site pu$$ cakes..
Now YOU slither out of the septic tank that YOU were lounging in and post YOUR :hitself: B-S..
Get the F*** back in the F-H 4 CHOKE 0wned B!TCH stable glory-hole-queen!!

Marino1983

I was here all week... Look in the shoutbox. F'ckwad. I think I may have posted in the lounge... Possibly in here too.

Go f'ck your pet goat old man. Take the queer indian with you.

NativeFin
10-10-2005, 07:38 PM
I was here all week... Look in the shoutbox. F'ckwad. I think I may have posted in the lounge... Possibly in here too.

Harmony you weak whore!!! You were too busy telling your clientel, "I can't find the hole???" which is pretty funny considering you were sucking c0ck!!! You got the nerve to try & call me out, you just admitted you wasn't here .... "possibly in here too" ????????? possibly, well what was it bulldike yes or no???
You faaacking suck Harmony!!!!!:lol:

finsrclowns
10-10-2005, 07:58 PM
I hope that YOU enjoyed that referee's win on Sunday...

Marino1983

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

:cry: Look at her cry! So sad! Those naughty refs stole the game from the fins! :lol:

Billhoff
10-11-2005, 07:58 AM
The 4 CHOKE crickets were chirping all week in this forum and not a single response from the 4 CHOKE library poster until now.. :lol:
Hey jerkOFF,, I hope that YOU enjoyed that referee's win on Sunday... Because they won't be able to buy them off in Dolphins stadium!!
I cannot wait until December 4th.. The goat steaks are on me!
:yes:

Marino1983
You guys cheat every game, but this time you got caught doing it!!...Can`t help ya their pal :lol: :lol: ........so quit your whimpering!!:sosad: :cry: ............Im only here to say you guys have one FUKED UP TEAM no matter how many mop hair coaches you get!
1-0BABY,and lovin every second of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spot: :grouplaug :roflmao: :roflmao:

Billhoff
10-11-2005, 08:00 AM

:lol: :lol:

nyrican
10-11-2005, 09:16 AM
You guys cheat every game, but this time you got caught doing it!!...Can`t help ya their pal :lol: :lol: ........so quit your whimpering!!:sosad: :cry: ............Im only here to say you guys have one FUKED UP TEAM no matter how many mop hair coaches you get!
1-0BABY,and lovin every second of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spot: :grouplaug :roflmao: :roflmao:

on no what can Brown do for you FUMBLE !!!!!

Marino1983
10-11-2005, 04:32 PM

A little indigestion sperm lips?
Must have dined on a bad turd huh hummer!!
And YOUR wussy B!TCH slapped face was not in this forum fellatio-queen!!!
But there is nothing unusual about that considering the ONLY balls that YOU own are the ones that YOUR current boy friend rests on YOUR scruffy chin....
:wave:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Look at her cry! So sad!
As @$$clown the glory-hole- princess ganders in HER mirror...

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Harmony you weak whore!!! You were too busy telling your clientel, "I can't find the hole???" which is pretty funny considering you were sucking c0ck!!! You got the nerve to try & call me out, you just admitted you wasn't here .... "possibly in here too" ????????? possibly, well what was it bulldike yes or no???
You faaacking suck Harmony!!!!!:lol:
:roflmao:
Yeah hummerlips is either swimming in sh!t with her stained mouth hanging open or flicking her tongue in another rim-job....She does get confused,, hummer is a very busy billy goat whore..
:escape:

Marino1983