PDA

View Full Version : Game today

banzaitrey
10-10-2005, 03:20 PM
Game anyone..? Hit me up on aim at banzaitrey or ea at WveTrey

Prime Time
10-10-2005, 04:31 PM
I am up for a game. Is 10 30 Eastern good for you?

banzaitrey
10-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Yea...I can try and get on around then...

Predaphin
10-10-2005, 06:45 PM
GG the other night trey....

I am now officailly in WVE2 League...Hopefully I do well...

Are you in WVE2??? If so, what team?

I seen the saints guy (commanderandwedge) is undefeated....and it looks like he will be back, it seems he gets to draft last in the NFC....we'll see how it goes, hopefully I can make some noise in that league and maybe even knock some people off their high horse...I hope they give me my NFC team soon so I can adjust to the team I will be playing with...

Believe it or not, I've only played with 3 teams in Madden 06...(Dolphins, Chiefs and Panthers) And i've only played with the panthers once....so I will need to adjust to my new team ASAP.

banzaitrey
10-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Im in Wve1...tell me when u get ur team and you and i can play with our new teams and i can get u used to the rules...

Predaphin
10-11-2005, 03:05 AM
Im in Wve1...tell me when u get ur team and you and i can play with our new teams and i can get u used to the rules...

Hopefully i get my first pick....I selected the Lions as my first pick...but I doubt they'll be there at #8...

I joined another league also...it's called RBM...I got the lions there and I'm 2-0...this is what my opponent had to say about my first game playing in a laegue (keep in mind I haven't played in a league since Madden 04)....This was after a contreversial call...I Intercepted the ball with teddy lehman with about 20 secs left and ran it back for a 63 yd TD return...

NP LIONS I DON'T CONSIDER THE INT AN RUN-UP, THAT'S A DEFENSIVE GUY WITH A RARE OPPURTUNITY OF SCORING A TD. GG BRO....FELLAS I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS JUST NOT MY NIGHT BUT WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY HE WORE ME OUT AND KEPT ME OFF-BALANCED...IN OTHER WORDS HE WHUPPED!!!!!!!!!!!! MY A$$. THIS GUY IS PRETTY DAMN SHARP AND STR8....PEACE

Link....(hopefully you can see message board)

http://www.leaguenow.com/leagues/mbview.asp?lid=32

I'm only 2-0 and I'm already turning heads ...I was hoping I'd sneak up on most of these guys....there goes my idea...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

banzaitrey
10-11-2005, 11:52 AM
I got the Colts in my draft...tonight we will have to play a few games to get u used to wve rules and try out new teams...

CrazyShooter
10-11-2005, 01:51 PM
Cstrike.

Predaphin
10-11-2005, 07:00 PM

I think we start wve2 tommorow..(tonight is the last night according to commish) so hopefully you'll see me in WVE1 after my first season...

banzaitrey
10-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Hey add me to ur aim buddylist so u cna tell me when u get ur team...banzaitrey69...if u want to get in wve1 just complete 13 or more games and ull get moved up...u can go 0-16 but if u get all ur games in ull get moved up

banzaitrey
10-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Hey Preda... i see u got ur Lions so thats cool...Hit me up tonight if u want a scrimmage