PDA

View Full Version : I'm pretty dissapointed ...

NativeFin
10-10-2005, 07:20 PM
You silly buffalo bulldikes, have pulled out a solid W, yet your still all gone!!!!! Are you afraid that we'll own you even after a Loss!!!! Are you really the weak dumb bulldikes beeatches, that I've been calling you all along???? Do none of you have testosterone still flowing to where your balls used to be???? YOU REALLY ARE ALL JUST WEAK BEEATCHES!!!!:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

so-long-Ricky
10-10-2005, 08:07 PM
Ok...I'll bite....

The Fins went down like your mother on fathers day. :goof:

calphin
10-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Ok...I'll bite....

I went down like your mother on fathers day. :goof:

did you really? thats sick.

so-long-Ricky
10-11-2005, 08:00 AM
did you really? thats sick.

:monkeyr: calphin

Justasportsfan
10-11-2005, 08:33 AM
stupid nativefruitcake. What's there to say, the fins suck? We already know that. No need for smack. It's a fact. MIami is back to being buffalo's beeyatch. :lol:

calphin
10-11-2005, 08:58 AM
Im a damn proud g@y man

Good for you queer

Justasportsfan
10-11-2005, 09:17 AM
Good for you queeryou're so stupid you don't realize that you are going against TOS by editing someones quote. That's the 2nd time you've done that.

BradTheBillsFan
10-11-2005, 09:47 AM
So Nativefin, are you going to own up to your bet?

I figured you'd try and dodge it.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=82043

:shakeno:

harmonkoz
10-11-2005, 10:03 AM
I got 5 bucks that says the queer indian welches.

Justasportsfan
10-11-2005, 10:07 AM
So Nativefin, are you going to own up to your bet?

I figured you'd try and dodge it.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=82043

:shakeno:the uneducated injun wannabe got banned because he didn't know how to read. I have a bet going with him here. My prediction is that if he loses, he'll make a run for the reservation and pretend he's an injun again.

NativeFin
10-11-2005, 10:56 AM
stupid nativefruitcake. What's there to say, the fins suck? We already know that. No need for smack. It's a fact. MIami is back to being buffalo's beeyatch. :lol:

& you are back to being my beeatch .... welcome back!!:lol:

notscorwood
10-11-2005, 11:06 AM
WOW, I got a strik for calling someone an idiot because the mods dont stand for "incivility here" but this guy is acting like a real jerk. You call bills fans crappy?

Justasportsfan
10-11-2005, 11:08 AM
& you are back to being my beeatch .... welcome back!!:lol: typical fruitcake smack , when you have none just use the same old stupid smack. :laughat: :groovy:

NativeFin
10-11-2005, 11:40 AM
WOW, I got a strik for calling someone an idiot because the mods dont stand for "incivility here" but this guy is acting like a real jerk. You call bills fans crappy?

no I call bill fans stupid pieces of crap, transvestites, bulldikes, beeatches, .02$ hoes, professsional c0ck suckers, salad tossers, chronic beastiality offenders, bisexual neckrofiliacs, among many many other compliments ..... what are you, just a plain & simple complaining, nagging, beeatch?:lol:

NativeFin
10-11-2005, 11:41 AM
typical fruitcake smack , when you have none just use the same old stupid smack. :laughat: :groovy:

Jussa pull your dildo outta Clown's bunghole & slap yourself two times across your face for me ok ...:lol:

BradTheBillsFan
10-11-2005, 11:51 AM
no I call bill fans stupid pieces of crap, transvestites, bulldikes, beeatches, .02$ hoes, professsional c0ck suckers, salad tossers, chronic beastiality offenders, bisexual neckrofiliacs, among many many other compliments ..... what are you, just a plain & simple complaining, nagging, beeatch?:lol:

Here's your sig. Wear it with pride, as agreed in our bet, for three weeks.

Since you got yourself banned from Billszone, you can hold up your end of the bargain over here at Finheaven.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

NativeFin
10-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Here's your sig. Wear it with pride, as agreed in our bet, for three weeks.

Since you got yourself banned from Billszone, you can hold up your end of the bargain over here at Finheaven.

http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/FishSweep1.jpg

As agreed, 3 weeks .... what you don't know is that it will be even more funny that I'll be owning all of you with this sig!! Tell Doeshisdog over at the Zone "FAAAAAAAAAACK YOU" for banning me ........ he listed my reason for banning me as "none" & when my ban would be lifted "never" which is the best compliment he could have ever given me, so throw a thanks in there for me also!!!:lol:

BradTheBillsFan
10-11-2005, 12:37 PM
:clap: If you want, I can make it a bit smaller for ya.

I applaud you in honoring the bet.

BradTheBillsFan
10-11-2005, 12:40 PM
There ya go, I resized it.

I'm not a fan of humongous sigs, so I can't be a hypocrite.

Enjoy! >)

finsrclowns
10-11-2005, 12:59 PM
he listed my reason for banning me as "none" & when my ban would be lifted "never" which is the best compliment he could have ever given me, so throw a thanks in there for me also!!!:lol:

:rofl3: Dozer rocks. Only a two spirit injun with maize for brains would take that as a compliment. I'll tell you what Dozer wouldn't: you were banned because you're a stupid annoying injun. Is that an even better compliment? :lol:

NativeFin
10-11-2005, 01:08 PM
:rofl3: Dozer rocks. Only a two spirit injun with maize for brains would take that as a compliment. I'll tell you what Dozer wouldn't: you were banned because you're a stupid annoying injun. Is that an even better compliment? :lol:

figures you'd think a man who admittedly said he puts his tongue in his dog's bunghole "ROCKS!":lol: I take you dream of being his dog!!:lol: You dumb a$$ Clown, you & your lover Jussa avoided me at your own site, knowing when you acknowledged me, you'd haft to let you bulldike sisters know that I have the copyrights to you & Jussa! Faaack Doeshis, Faaaack his dog, & try your best not to enjoy it .... alrighty my little red-headed ugly step-child.:lol:

Justasportsfan
10-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Nice sig :roflmao:

finsrclowns
10-11-2005, 02:03 PM
figures you'd think a man who admittedly said he puts his tongue in his dog's bunghole "ROCKS!":lol: I take you dream of being his dog!!:lol: You dumb a$$ Clown, you & your lover Jussa avoided me at your own site, knowing when you acknowledged me, you'd haft to let you bulldike sisters know that I have the copyrights to you & Jussa! Faaack Doeshis, Faaaack his dog, & try your best not to enjoy it .... alrighty my little red-headed ugly step-child.:lol:

We avoid you there because we're there to talk football which is impossible to do with someone who is as dumb as a stump. :confused2 It didn't take Dozer long to realize you're simply a waste of space. :laughat: :groovy: Of course being an injun you're not fazed by rejection. :lol:

NativeFin
10-11-2005, 02:08 PM
We avoid you there because we're there to talk football which is impossible to do with someone who is as dumb as a stump. :confused2 It didn't take Dozer long to realize you're simply a waste of space. :laughat: :groovy: Of course being an injun you're not fazed by rejection. :lol:

hahaahaaa nice punt Clowngirl, only football talk I saw you & Spain's transvestite poster girl doing was consoling your fellow sisters on not giving up! & believe me rejection from a bunch of jilly's on their board is like walking into a transvestite bulldike bar & getting kicked out for being straight!!:lol:

finsrclowns
10-11-2005, 02:24 PM
hahaahaaa nice punt Clowngirl, only football talk I saw you & Spain's transvestite poster girl doing was consoling your fellow sisters on not giving up! :liar:

& believe me rejection from a bunch of jilly's on their board is like walking into a transvestite bulldike bar & getting kicked out for being straight!!:lol:

You've got no risk of that happening. :lol:

NativeFin
10-11-2005, 02:32 PM
:liar:

You've got no risk of that happening. :lol:

Exactly, cuz the only contact I have with transvestite bulldikes are the jilly's on this board, & to acknowledge you fairy's is rather pathetic, yet it amuses me to she women who used to be men attempt smack, even more so when you are defending the most pathetic football organization in the league.:lol:

Billhoff
10-11-2005, 03:11 PM
:clap: If you want, I can make it a bit smaller for ya.

I applaud you in honoring the bet.
Looks like that gueer injin........... "CHIEF FOOT N MOUTH" got "SCALPED" :roflmao: :roflmao: :up:

That stupid son of a bit(h.............. :lol:

NativeFin
10-11-2005, 04:08 PM
Looks like that gueer injin........... "CHIEF FOOT N MOUTH" got "SCALPED" :roflmao: :roflmao: :up:

That stupid son of a bit(h.............. :lol:

Considering this is coming from a beeeatch who got run outta here months ago, & now shows up after a W ...... you're not saying much Jerkoff, actually you ain't sh!!T which pretty much amounts to your post not being sh!!t either ... :lol: :cool2: :cool2:

Marino1983
10-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Ok...I'll bite....

The Fins went down like your mother on fathers day. :goof:
:goof:
The ONLY way that YOUR mother "goes down" is when the vet put's IT down,, for good!!
:www:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-11-2005, 04:51 PM
:lolcry:
You mean dip-sh!t- dog?? The goat fan that has an IQ equal to the 4 CHOKE s-b wins?
Does she STILL have that avatar of her picture drivers license??
:roflmao:
Yeah now there is somebody I respect.... :spit:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-11-2005, 04:54 PM
Considering this is coming from a beeeatch who got run outta here months ago, & now shows up after a W ...... you're not saying much Jerkoff, actually you ain't sh!!T which pretty much amounts to your post not being sh!!t either ... :lol: :cool2: :cool2:
Now now NF.... Remember, jerkOFF is still in school...
8 years in the 3rd grade to be exact!
:lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-11-2005, 04:57 PM
We avoid you there because we're there to talk football
When are YOU going to start doing that here?
Oh that's right, the ONLY football YOU know how to talk about begins and ends with the words FOUR-CHOKE...
:wave:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
10-11-2005, 05:23 PM
Exactly, cuz the only contact I have with transvestite bulldikes are the jilly's on this boardRight. You're two spirit and you know it. Cut the pretense. :lol:

& to acknowledge you fairy's is rather pathetic, yet it amuses me to she women who used to be men attempt smack, even more so when you are defending the most pathetic football organization in the league.:lol:

If we're so pathetic how come you had to change your sig? :lol:

finsrclowns
10-11-2005, 05:27 PM
When are YOU going to start doing that here?

Marino1983

To who? YOU? :rofl3: You think football is a 2nd language for you. The only trouble is your 1st language is 'tard. :lol:

finsrclowns
10-11-2005, 05:28 PM
8 years in the 3rd grade to be exact!
:lol:

Marino1983

Is it true you "graduated" 3rd grade by agreeing to loan the teacher your car? :lol:

NativeFin
10-11-2005, 05:38 PM
Right. You're two spirit and you know it. Cut the pretense. :lol:

Nope I'm not a two spirit nor have I ever admitted to being so, & yes you are a transvestite bulldike who takes pleasure in having the gerbals in his bunghole naw on his lower colon ... who is also striving to be like his mentor Doeshisdog & insert his tongue into his dogs rectum :tongueout .... yet the Humane Society repeatedly denies you from ever owning a dog as your picture is placed right next to Doeshis behind the counter.:lol:

If we're so pathetic how come you had to change your sig? :lol:
so you'd start posting again .... :lol:

Justasportsfan
10-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Nope I'm not a two spirit nor have I ever admitted to being so, & yes you are a transvestite bulldike who takes pleasure in having the gerbals in his bunghole naw on his lower colon ... who is also striving to be like his mentor Doeshisdog & insert his tongue into his dogs rectum :tongueout .... yet the Humane Society repeatedly denies you from ever owning a dog as your picture is placed right next to Doeshis behind the counter.:lol:

so you'd start posting again .... :lol:you did admit to being a dildo expert
:rolleyes:

NativeFin
10-11-2005, 05:42 PM
you did admit to being a dildo expert
:rolleyes:

no Jussa, I admitted that if I owned a dildo shop, you & the Clown would be my #1 customers.:lol: Now shall we get into the things you've admitted to?:eek:

Justasportsfan
10-11-2005, 05:45 PM
no Jussa, I admitted that if I owned a dildo shop, you & the Clown would be my #1 customers.:lol: Now shall we get into the things you've admitted to?:eek: Still in denial even though we all know you're a fairy. "come up timbalu"
:rofl3:

Marino1983
10-11-2005, 06:07 PM
To who? YOU? :rofl3: You think football is a 2nd language for you. The only trouble is your 1st language is 'tard.
:goof:
So "football" is a language? :lol:
Being a 4 CHOKE One-Goat-Drive fluffer has eaten away into that single brain cell even more-so suzy!!
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Is it true you "graduated" 3rd grade by agreeing to loan the teacher your car? :lol:
WTF?
"graduated" 3rd grade" So this IS how YOUR school system operates? I bet that YOUR parents are excited about YOUR upcoming 4th grade commencement petunia! :roflmao:
Can YOU please stop typing while YOUR mouth is full of one of YOUR customers nut-sack?
:eek:

Marino1983

NativeFin
10-11-2005, 06:25 PM
WTF?
"graduated" 3rd grade" So this IS how YOUR school system operates? I bet that YOUR parents are excited about YOUR upcoming 4th grade commencement petunia! :roflmao:
Can YOU please stop typing while YOUR mouth is full of one of YOUR customers nut-sack?

Marino1983

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the Clown probaly bit down after reading that!!:eek:

calphin
10-11-2005, 06:30 PM
you're so stupid you don't realize that you are going against TOS by editing someones quote. That's the 2nd time you've done that.

Blow me!

NativeFin
10-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Still in denial even though we all know you're a fairy. "come up timbalu"
:rofl3:

Ahh the Spanish Rupaul comes back with her usual empty one liners ..... hell I did a search on all my old posts trying to find out exactly how many things you came outta the closet on, THAT SH!T WAS FUNNY!!! ahhh man, one of these days I'll make a "Classic posts by Native owning his two favorite Beaatches" thread.:yes:

NativeFin
10-11-2005, 06:33 PM
Blow me!

not that you'd do it, but for .50cents she'll do alot more!:lol:

finsrclowns
10-11-2005, 07:02 PM
WTF?

Marino1983

Are you kidding? After 9 tries your parents rented a hall, hired a band and bought a cap and gown when they got the news you'd advanced to 4th. Keep up the good work! :up:

finsrclowns
10-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Nope I'm not a two spirit nor have I ever admitted to being so

Still in denial. :shakeno:

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Are you kidding? After 9 tries your parents rented a hall, hired a band and bought a cap and gown when they got the news you'd advanced to 4th. Keep up the good work! :up:
:huh:
Maybe if YOU cut back on the crack smoking this would make just a little bit of sense!!

Marino1983

finsrclowns
10-12-2005, 11:03 PM
:huh:
Maybe if YOU cut back on the crack smoking this would make just a little bit of sense!!

Marino1983

You mean you're STILL in 3rd? :rofl3:

Billhoff
10-13-2005, 08:47 AM
Ain`t` sh!t?.......don`t respond then !:lol:....... Besides I got sick and tired of you and your sister squaw Moron0`s repetitive 3rd grade nonsense!
........Hey, cheif puddin t!ts.......you want to hear some real repetition?.............

BILLS BEAT THE FELONS......AGAIN!!! :mor911: :roflmao: :roflmao:...If Im pissing you off, please respond swiftly! :www:

NativeFin
10-13-2005, 11:49 AM
Ain`t` sh!t?.......don`t respond then !:lol:....... Besides I got sick and tired of you and your sister squaw Moron0`s repetitive 3rd grade nonsense!
........Hey, cheif puddin t!ts.......you want to hear some real repetition?.............

BILLS BEAT THE FELONS......AGAIN!!! :mor911: :roflmao: :roflmao:...If Im pissing you off, please respond swiftly! :www:

Ohhh wow, little did I know when my rubber broke in your mom 9mths before she shaat you out, that my little least favorite child would act out in such a manner ...... ever more I am thinking that I can not be your real father, it could of been anyone of the other 16guys in line that night (I'm just glad I was 1st in line) :lol: ...... one thing I do know for sure is that you truly are a chip off your moms stank a$$, tell what I want you to do jerkhoff ...... roll over & unstrap Jussa's "King Kong" dildo, remove it from Clowns bunghole, cleanse said dildo with your black tongue, & then proceed to beat yourself unconcious ..... repeat 10times & get back to me when finished.:cool2:

Billhoff
10-13-2005, 01:57 PM
Ohhh wow, little did I know when my rubber broke in your mom 9mths before she shaat you out, that my little least favorite child would act out in such a manner ...... ever more I am thinking that I can not be your real father, it could of been anyone of the other 16guys in line that night (I'm just glad I was 1st in line) :lol: ...... one thing I do know for sure is that you truly are a chip off your moms stank a$$, tell what I want you to do jerkhoff ...... roll over & unstrap Jussa's "King Kong" dildo, remove it from Clowns bunghole, cleanse said dildo with your black tongue, & then proceed to beat yourself unconcious ..... repeat 10times & get back to me when finished.:cool2:
Thanks for obeying me and responding swiftly! ;)
Repeat this 10 times my kuntgut Beeeotch!........BILLS...20 FELONS...14 :lol: :lol:

Marino1983
10-13-2005, 05:13 PM
You mean you're STILL in 3rd?
:up:
And she continues to prove my point....
So how are YOU getting along with YOUR pimp @$$clown? Does he abuse YOU by refusing to let YOU resuscitate his richard to a splashing success all over YOUR one-toothed mouth? :eek:
I bet that is why YOU are whoring even more...
Poor little deep-throat-artist, @$$clown!
:yikes:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-13-2005, 05:18 PM
In other words NF, little jerkOFF just hates to be 0wned....
Nice punt my 18 year old 3rd grader.. But YOU always have and ALWAYS will be EVERY Dolphin fans B!TCH....
Deal with it tampon trudy!!
:evil:

Marino1983

Billhoff
10-14-2005, 08:19 AM
In other words NF, little jerkOFF just hates to be 0wned....
Nice punt my 18 year old 3rd grader.. But YOU always have and ALWAYS will be EVERY Dolphin fans B!TCH....
Deal with it tampon trudy!!
:evil:

Marino1983Bills OWN the felons............ and bills fans OWN finheaven!!....deal with it, exlax mouth! :spot: :0wned: :sidelol:

It would suck to be you!!! :cry:

NativeFin
10-14-2005, 11:48 AM
Thanks for obeying me and responding swiftly! ;)
Repeat this 10 times my kuntgut Beeeotch!........BILLS...20 FELONS...14 :lol: :lol:

3hrs later is what you call responding swiftly?????????? for a mind that works as slow as yours, yeah I guess that'd be swiftly!:lol: we shall see how long you stick around jerkoff, my guess is not to long.