PDA

View Full Version : Please FinFans, stop emabrassing yourselves

Holcomb10
10-11-2005, 10:19 AM
I read this board before and after the Bills/Fins games, but I had to sign up when I read some of the nonsense you guys are spouting.

THE BILLS WON THE GAME. The refs didn't, you didn't give it to us, we won!

We executed our game plan, you kept screwing up.

We played disciplined ball, you commited stupid penalty after stupid penalty.

Our Special teams gave us great position, Wes Welker is a joke.

We forced turnovers, you didn't capitalize on our mistakes (except one, Im getting there)

We LET YOU back in the game, you didn't give us the game....That bad handoff was a gift larger than any you gave us, it directly lead to the score that gave you a chance....

We forced our turnovers, you just got lucky.

When you had your chances to score you fumbled and threw a pick in the endzone....is that how "the better team" plays?

I want all of you whiners to answer that question, all of you who think the Fins are "the better team" Here it is again, in BOLD:

Does the better team commit 19 penalties, turn the ball over 5 times, twice in the redzone?

Last I checked "The Better team" makes plays to win the game, you didn't do that. :evil: :evil: :evil:

SSnowman
10-11-2005, 10:26 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

NJFINSFAN1
10-11-2005, 10:27 AM
I read this board before and after the Bills/Fins games, but I had to sign up when I read some of the nonsense you guys are spouting.

We forced turnovers, you didn't capitalize on our mistakes (except one, Im getting there)

We LET YOU back in the game, you didn't give us the game....That bad handoff was a gift larger than any you gave us, it directly lead to the score that gave you a chance....

When you had your chances to score you fumbled and threw a pick in the endzone....is that how "the better team" plays?

I want all of you whiners to answer that question, all of you who think the Fins are "the better team" Here it is again, in BOLD:

Does the better team commit 19 penalties, turn the ball over 5 times, twice in the redzone?

Last I checked "The Better team" makes plays to win the game, you didn't do that. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I stopped when you said wes Welker is a joke, now you lost my respect!:shakeno:

notscorwood
10-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Yeah, I have many times felt hosed by Ref's. But then when the lose sets in you can analyze the mistakes your team made. Now a lot of calls are questionable, very questionable. Like the roughing the passer call on Frerotte? Total B.S. I think they made up for that by calling that taunting when you scored. And the phantom hold by josh reed on the opposite side of the field when it was a good block and McGahee went 55 yards that would have sealed it up. They helped you guys on that one i think. You cant really argue the offsides penalties can ya? I mean they were jumping offsides. Point is the dolphins had there chance and fumbled it away. I think if Brown doesnt fumble that ball you guys would have punched it in and won. but they didnt.

plc001
10-11-2005, 10:32 AM

I think our 200 penalties made it a game. I hate to let you in on this, but your team... sucks a$$

kastofsna120
10-11-2005, 10:32 AM
guess what? no one cares. isn't there some filthy truckstop where you should be hanging out?

SQuinn17
10-11-2005, 10:34 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

awesome!

ffphin
WOW.... You must be either a little child or just a total idiot. You log on to our sight and tell us that we didn't give you guys the game. I agree with you on that but then you have the nerve to say that the Bills LET US BACK IN THE GAME!!! Yeah that is on all of the coaches play list to score 17 points and then let the other team come back.. Wow good luck on retireing at Burger King!!!

FinsNCanes
Look around the league. Refs are ****ty, especially this season.

ch19079
Yeah, I have many times felt hosed by Ref's. But then when the lose sets in you can analyze the mistakes your team made. Now a lot of calls are questionable, very questionable. Like the roughing the passer call on Frerotte? Total B.S. I think they made up for that by calling that taunting when you scored. And the phantom hold by josh reed on the opposite side of the field when it was a good block and McGahee went 55 yards that would have sealed it up. They helped you guys on that one i think. You cant really argue the offsides penalties can ya? I mean they were jumping offsides. Point is the dolphins had there chance and fumbled it away. I think if Brown doesnt fumble that ball you guys would have punched it in and won. but they didnt. the defender hit Frerotte in the head. thats a 15 yard penalty. we might hate the rule, but its a rule.

J. Reed might not have been holding (they didnt show a good replay), but there was a HUGE hold on the line, which was not called, that sprung McGahee.

but othere than that, i agree with ya. :D

Themajster
10-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Yeah, I have many times felt hosed by Ref's. But then when the lose sets in you can analyze the mistakes your team made. Now a lot of calls are questionable, very questionable. Like the roughing the passer call on Frerotte? Total B.S. I think they made up for that by calling that taunting when you scored. And the phantom hold by josh reed on the opposite side of the field when it was a good block and McGahee went 55 yards that would have sealed it up. They helped you guys on that one i think. You cant really argue the offsides penalties can ya? I mean they were jumping offsides. Point is the dolphins had there chance and fumbled it away. I think if Brown doesnt fumble that ball you guys would have punched it in and won. but they didnt.

Are you joking about that hold near the end?? There were two BLATENT holds one by your RT and one by your WR. It was obvious to everyone that the play would have been stopped by our DE if your Olineman wasn't all over him.

finjim
10-11-2005, 10:35 AM
:ban:

finmann
10-11-2005, 10:36 AM
guess what? no one cares. isn't there some filthy truckstop where you should be hanging out?

:lol::lol::lol:funny

ch19079
10-11-2005, 10:36 AM
I agree with you on that but then you have the nerve to say that the Bills LET US BACK IN THE GAME!!! Yeah that is on all of the coaches play list to score 17 points and then let the other team come back..
that unforced fumble McGahee gave you jsut before McMike scored, didnt help you at all did it... :rolleyes:

HULKFish
10-11-2005, 10:38 AM

ON this Sunday they did... That's all right, you'll find out as the season progresses and everyone on the team gets into the groove...

You have to come to Miami next time. :yell:

Holcomb10
10-11-2005, 10:38 AM
WOW.... You must be either a little child or just a total idiot. You log on to our sight and tell us that we didn't give you guys the game. I agree with you on that but then you have the nerve to say that the Bills LET US BACK IN THE GAME!!! Yeah that is on all of the coaches play list to score 17 points and then let the other team come back.. Wow good luck on retireing at Burger King!!!

The nerve???

All I read in every post here is "Without 5 turnover and 18 penalties...wah, wah,wah"

What about the routine handoff WE botched that directly lead to a score? You conveintly forget that... I never said it was in the gameplan, but you act like there wasn't a reason you were back in the game

And no one has answered:

and heres another:

Does the Better team wait until the end of the 3rd quarter to score points?

Finland
10-11-2005, 10:39 AM

In this case the better team had 18 penalties and 5 turnovers. But they did not win the game because they did not play like the better team on that Sunday. I can't believe the Bills did not smoke us after all the errors. Your team "let nothing". They did not let us back in the game, but they will let you down by mid season.

SabanSucks
10-11-2005, 10:39 AM
I stopped when you said wes Welker is a joke, now you lost my respect!:shakeno:

Everytime the Bills play them or i watch a fish game i'm always thinking the same thing. How is that guy still returning kicks for them? Maybe Bills fans are just spoiled from having Mcgee and Clements, but honestly, why not try someone else out back there?

dolfan4good
10-11-2005, 10:40 AM

When I told my friend in Kansas that didn't watch the game that we gave you 5 turnovers, a botched snap and 18 penalties some of which kept ALL three of your drives going after being stopped, he asked "So you got blown out huh?". Actually NO, we didn't. We had a shot to win at the end. Now, does that make you a better team or simply a team that was able to hold on by the skin of their teeth after being handed the ball game. Bills better than the Fins, only in your dreams!

ffphin
10-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Just like the muff hike on the punt didn't help the bills.... Got anything else????

RevDolFan58
10-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Why would someone come on a DOLPHINS FAN SITE and rip on people for defending their team? Isn' t that what fans do? I seriously think these Bills fans have WAY too much time on their hands if they're taking the time to come on here.

Holcomb10
10-11-2005, 10:42 AM
In this case the better team had 18 penalties and 5 turnovers. But they did not win the game because they did not play like the better team on that Sunday. I can't believe the Bills did not smoke us after all the errors. Your team "let nothing". They did not let us back in the game, but they will let you down by mid season.

If you were better you'ed have executed...

Now tell me, what exactly is BETTER:

Your Qb, didn't look like it, he choked when it counted.

Your RB, ditto

Your line, lotta penalties

Your secondary...Holcomb could have shredded them further if we kept throwing

Your Special team, we owned the feidl position battle all day, opur Punter killed you...

You guys keep saying "The better team lost" what part of your game was better?

Sure you had more yards, you were trying to score....just couldn't get it done...

THE BETTER TEAM GETS IT DONE.

dolfan4good
10-11-2005, 10:43 AM
The nerve???

All I read in every post here is "Without 5 turnover and 18 penalties...wah, wah,wah"

What about the routine handoff WE botched that directly lead to a score? You conveintly forget that... I never said it was in the gameplan, but you act like there wasn't a reason you were back in the game

And no one has answered:

and heres another:

Does the Better team wait until the end of the 3rd quarter to score points?

I'll answer it for you.... YES the better team sometimes in the NFL makes more mistakes in that one game. Example, NE last year against us! Doesn;t mean you are the better team, it means that the better team went in unfocused on what they had to do. Mental mistakes (off sides, personal fouls) have nothing to do with your team being physically better.

notscorwood
10-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Last I checked the Bills have took 3 in a row off the phins. Hopefully when we come to your stadium for the rematch you can scrape up some respect and get a W for you sake. I have to think that this will go the same way though. We will find a way to beat the phins and you will complain that we suck and your better and blah blah blah.

ffphin
10-11-2005, 10:45 AM
I agree with you on that but I'm not trying to say that we didn't deserve to lose. We didn't make the plays when it mattered. I just don't like it when some idiot says that his team LET US COME BACK!!! That is just ******ed!

Holcomb10
10-11-2005, 10:46 AM
I'll answer it for you.... YES the better team sometimes in the NFL makes more mistakes in that one game. Example, NE last year against us! Doesn;t mean you are the better team, it means that the better team went in unfocused on what they had to do. Mental mistakes (off sides, personal fouls) have nothing to do with your team being physically better.

Great, but what makes you the better team?

What part of your game is that much better that you should have won?

Not the QB, RB, WR's, DB's, OL, K, P, ST's.....none of those units played better than the Bills on Sunday...so what exactly was "better"?

notscorwood
10-11-2005, 10:46 AM
Yeah, No team LETS another come back on purpose but they may screw up to let that happen. It was a well fought game that was just ugly in the penalty and turnover areas.

vt_dolfan
10-11-2005, 10:47 AM

One....If it wasnt for the name calling rule I would have rattled some off faster than you can say..."never won a championship".

Second...we have whats called a 24 hour rule..so we are already discussing this weeks game. I know beating us has given all of Bills world something small to cheer about, but...please....we've put it to bed. Night, Night.

Pinrod33
10-11-2005, 10:49 AM
I won't ever say that a game was given away, and while I do agree that those flags were coming out of the refs belt faster than I have ever seen in my life, it's a part of the game and it will happen in our favor one of these times (honestly who here is going to complain if we're playing like crap and the refs help us out every way possible). But, if you are happy with your team getting 5 TO's and having 18 penalties called on your opponent, and winning..... surviving.....by 6 points, then I feel for you. I know my team is going in the right direction, and I know that I saw a team, down by 17, away in a hostile division rival stadium, commit 18 penalties, 5 TO's and still have all the chance in the world to take that game from under your feet. How good are you feeling about your team, honestly? You don't have lie to me, but are you lying to yourself is the question? My team lost, your team won..... crap happens. But I feel good about the not so distant future. How do you feel?

SSnowman
I'm not expecting somebody with the name Holcomb to understand. You probably think he's your savior and you guys are going to the Superbowl now, so I'll let you dream.

Yes, you won Sunday. Congratulations and good luck on the rest on the season because you are going to need it. This is one game of 16. The Bills have already lost 3 of 5 and there's plenty of games left to be played. You're welcome to ignore the fact that the Bills are struggling all you want.

I know the Dolphins have a long way to go. We have a future though. You guys benched your future.

NJFINSFAN1
Everytime the Bills play them or i watch a fish game i'm always thinking the same thing. How is that guy still returning kicks for them? Maybe Bills fans are just spoiled from having Mcgee and Clements, but honestly, why not try someone else out back there?

:shakeno:

Have you seen him play, my god man, he was one of the top return man last year, they guy is a spark plug!

dolfan4good
10-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Great, but what makes you the better team?

What part of your game is that much better that you should have won?

Not the QB, RB, WR's, DB's, OL, K, P, ST's.....none of those units played better than the Bills on Sunday...so what exactly was "better"?

You're kidding right? Despite having the ball for 11 less minutes than you, our QB had more yards passing, our RUnning game had more rushing yards (in fact your were held UNDER 100 yards for the game. You were physically outplayed in that game. Mental mistakes by us and the occasional good defensive play by you (Nate Clements and Sam Adams mainly) cost us that game. Not anything you did on that field. You're offense was stopped on each of you scoring drives. They were kept alive by defensive MENTAL erros causing penalty flags to be thrown.

If you don;t understand this then too bad. Go ask someone who knows football. Read it on the net where ESPN's headline read "Dolphins Self-destruct against Bills".... not "Bills manhandle Dolphins"!

ffphin
10-11-2005, 10:56 AM
Notscorwood... See now I agree with you it was a well fought tuff game. The refs didn't force us to keep jumping off sides, holding, and those 5 darn turnovers. Our team looked like dog crap in that first half and I was rally upset because I just got the NFL ticket that morning to watch them play that crappy but we did look good in the second half and I will be at tampa to watch Ricky and Ronnie run all over them.

notscorwood
10-11-2005, 10:56 AM
Id still be willing to bet the Bills have a better record at the end of the year.

Wes Walker is not a joke, He is the real deal at return man.

ffphin
10-11-2005, 11:00 AM
That might happen if they keep playing like they did in the first half but I just don't see it man. I have the upmost respect for the Bills. But I can almost guarentee u that the Dolphins will have a better recored because I have a felling that this is a new team with the MAN NICK SABAN leading the charge.

Victor7
10-11-2005, 11:02 AM
We won fair and square, deal with it guys. Theres one more game to be played be ready for that one. We'll sweep you i'm confident in this.

The better team does not commit 5 turnovers and 19 ?? penalties. Bills played better football. We should've blown you away but it was Holcomb's 1st start so that kinda explains the 2nd half meltdown. Your D also played better in the 2nd half.

notscorwood
10-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Yeah, I also think the phins are a new team this year and on there way up. Even though I think saban is a a*s. He is a good coach none the less. I love the Phins- Bills rivalry and im glad to see its not dead. I watched the 99 divisional playoff loss to you guys before the game for motivation. Yeah, the one were flutie was sacked at the 5 to seal the game. But I dont think the Bills or the Dolphins are gang busters yet and think that they will both be around 8-8 when its said and done.

ffphin
10-11-2005, 11:10 AM
Yeah I agree these two teams are not yet SB bond but the rivalry is awesome. These two teams are (in my eyes) perfectly matched. And when they play again latter in the season I see yet another down to the wire game again. Yeah I was watching that game on Sunday also, and that game proofs that this rivalry is one of the better ones out there. But my favorite rivlaryis against those darn jets!!

Ozzy
10-11-2005, 12:12 PM

You forgot to sign your name to the thread.

Holcomb10 formerly known as Loseman7, Frutie7, and the famous..... WideRight11

phishhead220
10-11-2005, 06:11 PM
You're kidding right? Despite having the ball for 11 less minutes than you, our QB had more yards passing, our RUnning game had more rushing yards (in fact your were held UNDER 100 yards for the game. You were physically outplayed in that game. Mental mistakes by us and the occasional good defensive play by you (Nate Clements and Sam Adams mainly) cost us that game. Not anything you did on that field. You're offense was stopped on each of you scoring drives. They were kept alive by defensive MENTAL erros causing penalty flags to be thrown.

If you don;t understand this then too bad. Go ask someone who knows football. Read it on the net where ESPN's headline read "Dolphins Self-destruct against Bills".... not "Bills manhandle Dolphins"!

Regardless of your headline the Bills won.

and teams that make mental mistakes usually aren't competing for playoff spots at the end of the season, so use the mental mistakes and penalties all you want, you lost.

McDuffie81
10-11-2005, 09:46 PM
In all seriousness.......It hurts to lose to such a PATHETIC team with a pathetic history. Your D looks just as bad as your O. I see embarassing results this year and into the future with your franchise Qbs Losman/Holcomb.

SabanSucks
10-12-2005, 07:29 AM
my god man, he was one of the top return man last year

He was? Where?

SabanSucks
10-12-2005, 07:30 AM
In all seriousness.......It hurts to lose to such a PATHETIC team with a pathetic history. Your D looks just as bad as your O. I see embarassing results this year and into the future with your franchise Qbs Losman/Holcomb.

Jesus, i can't imagine where that must leave a fish fans psyche then. Coming off a 4-12 season and a loss to ^^^^ :rofl3:

timbalu
10-12-2005, 08:11 AM
Jesus, i can't imagine where that must leave a fish fans psyche then. Coming off a 4-12 season and a loss to ^^^^ :rofl3:

Where this leaves the Fish, and you don't really need to imagine anything, is one game ahead of SUCKALO !! Now, gnaw on that awhile , Sh1tball !! :rofl3:

Holcomb10
10-12-2005, 08:29 AM

So wait.... We're gonna have emabrassing results with OUR QB's, but YOUR Qb is the one who threw 3 INT"s....

How ****ing backwards are you guys...?

Sorry, but as far as pathetic teams go, The Miami "Can't stay onside, can hang on to the ball" Dolphins are the poster children.

Clem
10-12-2005, 08:35 AM

Tim Bowens doesn't seem to agree with you...
It would seem the hard count used by Kelly Holcomb was the main reason that defensive lineman Kevin Carter, David Bowens, Jason Taylor, and Jeff Zgonina were duped into jumping offsides. Cornerback Travis Daniels and defensive end Matt Roth also were flagged but the Bills declined both penalties.
" It was a little bit his voice projection, a little bit his of his hand movement. Still we've got to be smarter then that." Bowens said. "Veteran quarterbacks will do that to you, but he is the best I have seen." " He just toyed with us the whole game."

SabanSucks
10-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Where this leaves the Fish, and you don't really need to imagine anything, is one game ahead of SUCKALO !! Now, gnaw on that awhile , Sh1tball !! :rofl3:

HAHA! Heading into Tampa. Sunday night you'll be 2-3, with an 0-2 division record. Good luck trying to climb out from under that. You're gonna see this weekend why Brown was a backup at Auburn.

McDuffie81
10-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Tim Bowens doesn't seem to agree with you...
It would seem the hard count used by Kelly Holcomb was the main reason that defensive lineman Kevin Carter, David Bowens, Jason Taylor, and Jeff Zgonina were duped into jumping offsides. Cornerback Travis Daniels and defensive end Matt Roth also were flagged but the Bills declined both penalties.
" It was a little bit his voice projection, a little bit his of his hand movement. Still we've got to be smarter then that." Bowens said. "Veteran quarterbacks will do that to you, but he is the best I have seen." " He just toyed with us the whole game."Tim Bowens is retired for now buddy. I heard Holcombs remarks that he wasnt doing ANYTHING special. He even said he was just concentrating on trying to get the play right since it was his first time out. David Bowens was trying to make excuses for himself and teamates....."He just toyed with us the whole game. He is the best ive seen." Hahahaha.....yea right. Our players are playing really stupid right now in regards to discipline and the srry Bills and Jets squeaked by with a win at home. I wouldnt be proud of that.