PDA

View Full Version : Bills Fan

13isGOD
10-11-2005, 01:56 PM
:rofl3: :rofl3: I just had an e-mail chat going back and forth with a Bills fan who is KIND of a friend. It is pretty amusing and a little long, but if you want a chuckle take a look.

You should stop slamming e-mails slamming them. It is one thing to say that they suck, but let’s get real Andrew. On your death bed you would never give Miami credit whether they win or lose, or if they plan bad or play good.
BUFFALO was the team that was supposed to be playoff material not MIAMI. JP was supposed to be the second coming of Jim Kelly. MAIMI has exceeded anyone expiations so far. I never said they where good, just better then BUFFALO.

As for being undisciplined, Saban is one of the more disciplined coaches in the league, more so then Beilicheck (spelling). That has been written all over the press, check it out. The penalties are an issue, but as far as tackling and fundamentals they are not doing that bad.

So over all so far this year they have beaten two teams that are supposed to be contending. At this point they are looking far better then BUFFALO, which is not saying all that much.

I am not expecting all that much this when they win that is great, but if they loose who cares. Over all as a franchise they have a way better record then you sorry BILLS. If I am not mistaken top one or two in the league as far as percentages go.

Plus we have much larger FAN BASE.

What ever, talk to me when you know what you are talking about

<DIV>I live in the real world Frank. I don't "dream" my team is good, I sit back and look how it really is and they do suck...You should stop dreaming and realize that Miami is in the same boat

13isGod

Leave it to a BILLS fan to cry even when they win. You’re a groan man Andrew suck it up. This side of you do not become you.

<DIV>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">Are you kidding me...the Bills lost TKO there best linebacker and there starting nose tackle (edwards) for the year. The Bills were ranked last against the run and stupid

Justasportsfan
10-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Leave it to a BILLS fan to cry even when they win. You’re a groan man Andrew suck it up. This side of you do not become you.

you obviously don't post here often enouigh.

13isGOD
10-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Sorry no I dont. Just thought it was kind of funny and wanted to share

finsrclowns
10-11-2005, 02:17 PM
You’re a groan man Andrew suck it up.

Leave Andrew alone or we call the authorities. Fin pervert! :lol: