PDA

View Full Version : Bad Days

Prime
10-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Well...today i feel like a big pile of **** because of the stuff that happened to me today. One of my teachers made me look like a damn idiot in front of the whole damn class. I am having too many of these bad days and they are really killing me. So i need some advice from the Lounge crew here. What do you guys do whenever you have a bad day?

Nappy Roots
10-11-2005, 04:49 PM
put on some tupac. and think positive thoughts man. ive had plenty. but having inner happyness has really kept me going. at bout my junior year, i started being happy, started not caring really what other people, just what i thought...and i was so much more happy...

inner happyness man.

NJFINSFAN1
10-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Sit back and think about what happened, and then think about how you can make it better.

Example: Did you do something wrong in class? What can I do to not have that happen again.

Prime
10-11-2005, 04:52 PM
put on some tupac. and think positive thoughts man. ive had plenty. but having inner happyness has really kept me going. at bout my junior year, i started being happy, started not caring really what other people, just what i thought...and i was so much more happy...

inner happyness man.

I don't really have any inner happyness in me a bit. I don't know, but i just feel like i keep on screwing things up all the time. I don't know how many times where i almost went through depression, but i always fall out of it before it hits me too hard.

Buddwalk
10-11-2005, 04:53 PM
How did your teacher make you look like an idiot today. If its something like please stand up go to the board and write down this equation and solve. Right down Whore - $$$ = you :D

Jt0323
10-11-2005, 04:54 PM
Well...today i feel like a big pile of **** because of the stuff that happened to me today. One of my teachers made me look like a damn idiot in front of the whole damn class. I am having too many of these bad days and they are really killing me. So i need some advice from the Lounge crew here. What do you guys do whenever you have a bad day?

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=62 this should make ur day better

Prime
10-11-2005, 04:55 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=62 this should make ur day better

I'm not playing games dude, this is some serious stuff that i am going through. I don't mean to be an ***, but i really need help.

poisonphin
10-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Damn, in spanish all the teacher does is make me look like an idiot.

Heres my advise:

Just laugh it off man. Make the teacher look like a jerk if you show a type of humourous attitude towards the comments made toward you by the teacher. I do that and sometimes it makes my classmates laugh. But it really depends on the personality of the teacher. Also dont let it bother you, they only do that to make you try harder.

NJFINSFAN1
10-11-2005, 04:59 PM
I don't really have any inner happyness in me a bit. I don't know, but i just feel like i keep on screwing things up all the time. I don't know how many times where i almost went through depression, but i always fall out of it before it hits me too hard.

Dude, I know we all joke around a lot in this thread, but if your telling the truth, you need to talk with someone. If not your parents, then a Consouler at your school. Don't mess around, seek help!

I lived thru this with my two brother-in-laws! Seek help!

Mindwarp
10-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Ace your 16 your at the natrual stage in life where depressiona nd confusion sets in. I recommend sports. Wrestling and football helped me get through a lot of stupid teachers in HS. Also while I don't condone it A lot of fighting made me happy as well. I suggest you start to think of life as you. Who cares what people think, you need to let your nuts hang. If people don't like you the way you are F them. if your not in to sports maybe draw or music? you need to let out the depression inside you. Write a story. .do something Keep a journal(all though it doesnt sound manly it helps) If you keep the depression inside you it will keep eating at you until you do something dumb. Seriously man Spank one out if it gets your happy thoughts going agian.

Nappy Roots
10-11-2005, 05:02 PM
its funny that everyone jumped on Rickys back for doing whatever made him happy. you cant live life being miserable all the time. you gotta seek innerhappyness as Ricky did. Ricky did stuff that would make him happy, studied what would make him happy....

you got alot of years ahead of you, you gotta be happy. find some sorta inner happyness, whatever u can do, find it.

Nappy Roots
10-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Ace your 16 your at the natrual stage in life where depressiona nd confusion sets in. I recommend sports. Wrestling and football helped me get through a lot of stupid teachers in HS. Also while I don't condone it A lot of fighting made me happy as well. I suggest you start to think of life as you. Who cares what people think, you need to let your nuts hang. If people don't like you the way you are F them. if your not in to sports maybe draw or music? you need to let out the depression inside you. Write a story. .do something Keep a journal(all though it doesnt sound manly it helps) If you keep the depression inside you it will keep eating at you until you do something dumb. Seriously man Spank one out if it gets your happy thoughts going agian.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif great post. thats the truth right there!

Talos
10-11-2005, 05:06 PM
Ace, just sit back and relax man. School doesn't last forever and some people are just *******s. If you have a teacher who calls you out in front of the class and it makes you feel bad talk to a counselor. If you're uncomfortable doing that, then just wait it out, because teachers typically find people they like to call on, and continually calling them out. In the end, its going to happen and you just gotta let it slide. When I get really stressed about **** going on in my life, I used to love taking my car out for a ride. I'd put the top down, get out on the highway and just keep driving. Speeding down the highway got out my aggression and the fresh air calmed me down and helped me relax.

Like Mindwarp said, get a hobby, something that lets you get emotion out. Art, sports, working on a car, anything that helps you keep your mind off of that stuff and helps you get some positive emotion.

Jt0323
10-11-2005, 05:09 PM

Excellent advice mindwrap.

theoneandonly
10-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Mod Edit: You don't need any more usernames.

Prime
10-11-2005, 07:21 PM
Removed

Get the **** out of here troll.

Buddwalk
10-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Get the **** out of here troll.
To calm down he was just joking jeesh. You need to learn to control your temper man...Dont wanna get banned do ya?

FIN-IN-RI
10-11-2005, 07:40 PM
my advice:

go see a therapist.. imo, it sounds like you need someone to confide in, i mean really confide in. someone you can open up to so that when you open up to that person you'll be able to understand that it is all normal and that it is life. It sounds to me like you need a release.

Once you find that release you will be able to let things roll off of your back and take things in stride. It takes hard work though. The first step is to talk to someone like a therapist with whom you can talk to about your deepest thoughts without worrying about what that person thinks of you. This stuff you talk about on here that you are having problems with.. that **** is all normal. It happens to EVERYBODY! The only difference is: how one deals with it..

FIN-IN-RI
10-11-2005, 07:44 PM
To calm down he was just joking jeesh. You need to learn to control your temper man...Dont wanna get banned do ya?

give him a break.. the dude that posted the bleach has like never posted here before.. give your back to the veterens here not the wisea$$ newbies.

NJFINSFAN1
10-11-2005, 07:44 PM
my advice:

go see a therapist.. imo, it sounds like you need someone to confide in, i mean really confide in. someone you can open up to so that when you open up to that person you'll be able to understand that it is all normal and that it is life. It sounds to me like you need a release.

Once you find that release you will be able to let things roll off of your back and take things in stride. It takes hard work though. The first step is to talk to someone like a therapist with whom you can talk to about your deepest thoughts without worrying about what that person thinks of you. This stuff you talk about on here that you are having problems with.. that **** is all normal. It happens to EVERYBODY! The only difference is: how one deals with it..

100% right!

Buddwalk
10-11-2005, 07:51 PM
give him a break.. the dude that posted the bleach has like never posted here before.. give your back to the veterens here not the wisea$$ newbies.

You must of 100% forgotten the last time we trolled someone to death it was that one guy who posted the news about Will Pooles injury a day before we heard anything on it ok. The guy was making a friendly joke no need to freak out on him. I dont see why ace is getting crazy bout this my whole highschool life has been like this but you dont see me crying on the message boards bout it...i keep that crap to my self. I lie actually a little cause i've been suspended and i shared that with all of you...btw I had to pay a $100 fine.

FIN-IN-RI
10-11-2005, 07:54 PM
You must of 100% forgotten the last time we trolled someone to death it was that one guy who posted the news about Will Pooles injury a day before we heard anything on it ok. The guy was making a friendly joke no need to freak out on him. I dont see why ace is getting crazy bout this my whole highschool life has been like this but you dont see me crying on the message boards bout it...i keep that crap to my self. I lie actually a little cause i've been suspended and i shared that with all of you...btw I had to pay a $100 fine.

Look above you.. right... now... Yep, that's the point I made flying over your freaking head.

Comparing this to the Will Poole "I saw the newspaper a day early" incident.. please.. try harder next time.

Prime
10-11-2005, 07:56 PM

Sorry to break it to ya, but i'm not like you. That newbie was trying to cause **** and you know that he is a troll, just by what he says in his posts.

Buddwalk
10-11-2005, 07:57 PM
Look above you.. right... now... Yep, that's the point I made flying over your freaking head.

Comparing this to the Will Poole "I saw the newspaper a day early" incident.. please.. try harder next time.

Im just pointed out how wrongly all of us were to call someone a troll...But w/e its not me typing it i just wont say anything next time. Im not a mod therefore its not my job to point these things out. Stupid Fight
;)

NJFINSFAN1
10-11-2005, 08:01 PM

Budd, I have had two brother-in-laws kill themselves over stuff like this. For one person it can be nothing or seem like nothing, for another it means everything. If Ace is telling the truth (and why wouldn't he) he needs to talk with someone. We don't know Ace, and we don't know what bothers him. HS life for you has nothing to do for HS life with Ace. People deal with things different, they look for help different, we all don't know what is inside Ace's head, you don't and I don't, the best thing for him is to seek help. Maybe this is his way of getting the ball rolling in that direction.

FIN-IN-RI
10-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Im just pointed out how wrongly all of us were to call someone a troll...But w/e its not me typing it i just wont say anything next time. Im not a mod therefore its not my job to point these things out. Stupid Fight
;)

its all good.. im just sensitive to **** like this.. :peace:

Prime
10-11-2005, 08:07 PM
Well my 24 yr old cousin is going through this and he is never a happy person. There was a few times where he was thinking about killing himself because he was so depressed about the world. I am learning not to get that bad and i know that i will never get that bad. And thanks to some of you for really giving me your help about this.

Buddwalk
10-11-2005, 08:41 PM
Well my 24 yr old cousin is going through this and he is never a happy person. There was a few times where he was thinking about killing himself because he was so depressed about the world. I am learning not to get that bad and i know that i will never get that bad. And thanks to some of you for really giving me your help about this.
ok budds opinion...pick up an instrument man. Start playing guitar :D

Quelonio
10-11-2005, 08:55 PM
I went through very rough times two years ago, I was diagnosed social anxiety disorder and I started living in the US (in New York City, no less) fresh from Mexico, so I got depressed, and suffered panic attacks.

You know what helps a lot? Meditation, I know that for us young people it sounds like stupid mumbo jumbo, but there is a lot to be said towards practicing it. The problem is to find real meditation places (New York is pretty good for that, dunno about Kentucky) So another thing that works for me is sleep. Just sleep it off, instead of letting it affect you, sleep until you calm down.

And another thing that is good is doing what you are doing, searching for some support, and once you receive that support, that tends to help you feel accepted and in a way loved, and if you feel like that, you can't be depressed.

poisonphin
10-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Hey, just take my advise and relax more. You need to lighten up. So what if your ****in teacher humiliates you in front of the class. Look past that and think, your so much of a better person then to give in to his crap. By being sad about what your teacher said, that letting him win. Don't let him win.

Muck
10-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Whenever something gets me down, I usually like to get out and take a walk. Just get away from the world and take a walk. In this kind of mood, I typically like to be in wide open spaces. I live close to a bay of water. So I go there. Usually in the mid to late afternoon. Just take a walk to be alone with God and my thoughts. And if/when I feel it, I start running.

I think being in the open like that helps me "breathe" because it's not my normal element. I work inside a lot. And I'm on the road a lot. I think it's important that when you're down, you get away and go to a place of comfort, but not necessarily a place in your normal "element". And it's good to get some fresh air anyway. The mid-late afternoon thing......I just like the bay and what's going on there at that time of day.

Again, it's all about being in an environment that's comforting and conducive to the healing process.

THOMAS_54
10-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Hey, just take my advise and relax more. You need to lighten up. So what if your ****in teacher humiliates you in front of the class. Look past that and think, your so much of a better person then to give in to his crap. By being sad about what your teacher said, that letting him win. Don't let him win.I'd either do that or listen to some rock music really loud.