PDA

View Full Version : To bad for you..there just rumors

Bucc_Nasty
10-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Anyone saying either of the following is just dreaming....

1-Caddy will not play this weekend....

2- Barber to be suspended

Heres the deal...there is no way in hell Caddilac dosen't show the dolphins just how big of a mistake miami made by taking brown ahead of him..he'll be there I promise....

And as for Barber...one look at the clip of the hit and you will know he isn't going to miss a game...It clearly wasnt a punch just an attempt to remove the amr attached to the hand that had his facefask.

Anyways...here's to a hard faught game with no injuries and...ummm...o yea...a Buccs win....

PassRush
10-11-2005, 04:53 PM
Quite frankly I dont give a damn. I want your whole team to be there and at 100% so you dont have any excuses for why we humiliated your team in your own stadium

pwn3dyo
10-11-2005, 04:54 PM
i doubt he's going to miss a game. I hope he gets suspended 1 day, but he shouldnt, and he probably wont. Bucs are a fluke. beating 4 halfass teams, losing to the jets. no way u will beat us. shouldnt of even beat detroit.

PassRush
10-11-2005, 04:56 PM
This thread got moved to the depths real ****ing quick:lol:

Justasportsfan
10-11-2005, 04:57 PM
Quite frankly I dont give a damn. I want your whole team to be there and at 100% so you dont have any excuses for why we humiliated your team in your own stadium

Don't hold your breathe .your entire team was there sunday and there are tons of excuses.

IceStorm
10-11-2005, 04:57 PM
Anyone still in disbelief that the players or the fans have any say so into who is going to play or not...should put away their crack pipe.

Only the coaches say if they will play or not. And anyone that says "oh, player A isn't playing so we'll kill them" is in denial.

G-Force
10-11-2005, 05:01 PM
It doesn't matter if Caddy plays or not our D will put the smackdown on whomever runs the ball. I think with all the publicity those idiots at espn and others have been doing will prompt the league to take action against Rhonde whether he was just trying to get that dumba** Mawyae off him or not.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Anyone saying either of the following is just dreaming....

1-Caddy will not play this weekend....

2- Barber to be suspended

Heres the deal...there is no way in hell Caddilac dosen't show the dolphins just how big of a mistake miami made by taking brown ahead of him..he'll be there I promise....

And as for Barber...one look at the clip of the hit and you will know he isn't going to miss a game...It clearly wasnt a punch just an attempt to remove the amr attached to the hand that had his facefask.

Anyways...here's to a hard faught game with no injuries and...ummm...o yea...a Buccs win....

if curtis martin can get 56 yards and 2 tds brown and williams are gonna have a field day on your d and the little barber shop. on the passing side i expect gus and brian to both threw up some picks. but are defense is better than the jets, and we are way better against the run, so your caddie better be an escalade if he gonna run against us! still think it can go either way. its probably a last minute field goal to win the game

G-Force
10-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Don't hold your breathe .your entire team was there sunday and there are tons of excuses.The greatest buffalo killer of them all wasn't. Don't worry Ricky will be looking foward to another 200-250 yard game against you guys at least once this year.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-11-2005, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justasportsfan
Don't hold your breathe .your entire team was there sunday and there are tons of excuses.

The greatest buffalo killer of them all wasn't. Don't worry Ricky will be looking foward to another 200-250 yard game against you guys at least once this year.

:yeahthat: :billsbite justajetsfan. i cant wait to see vinny run and threw all over your as_!

nyjunc
10-12-2005, 07:42 AM
i doubt he's going to miss a game. I hope he gets suspended 1 day, but he shouldnt, and he probably wont. Bucs are a fluke. beating 4 halfass teams, losing to the jets. no way u will beat us. shouldnt of even beat detroit.

Umm, you lost to the Jets too.

timbalu
10-12-2005, 08:05 AM
Umm, you lost to the Jets too.

Ummmm, and that makes the Shmetts trailing the Fins by one game. :D

nyjunc
10-12-2005, 09:56 AM
Ummmm, and that makes the Shmetts trailing the Fins by one game. :D

One HALF of a game, we are 2-3 and you are 2-2 ;)