PDA

View Full Version : new name for carnell

Bahamafin
10-11-2005, 07:24 PM
i think that all of us, from now on, should call cadillac - pontiac . kept calling him that all sunday (even though he didn't play) and my tampa buddies were running hot.:rofl3:

nolimit
10-11-2005, 07:25 PM
he is plenty better than ronnie.

CitizenSnips
10-11-2005, 07:25 PM
which one breaks down more? a caddilac or a pontiac? cause then you might be on to something

CitizenSnips
10-11-2005, 07:26 PM

and ronnies plenty better than mcgahee. funny how that works huh.

HoodedChampion
10-11-2005, 07:26 PM
i think that all of us, from now on, should call cadillac - pontiac . kept calling him that all sunday (even though he didn't play) and my tampa buddies were running hot.:rofl3:
He'll be a Cadillac on Sunday.

Ronnie's new name should be... well something that rhymes with FUMBLE. :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :lol:

shaadi6000
10-11-2005, 07:31 PM
trust & believe he won't break 100 yrds sunday,believe that playa!!!!

finmann
10-11-2005, 07:34 PM

I think he is faster than Ronnie,and tends to hit the hole harder, but that will come to Ronnie in time...everyone doesn't adjust at the same time to the speed of the NFL. However, i think Ronnie will be around alot longer than Cadillac.

DevilElias26
10-11-2005, 07:37 PM

well both of them are plenty better than willis so where does that leave you?

DolphinKiller
10-11-2005, 07:37 PM
I will sig bet anyone that Caddy has more yards then Ronnie...

kastofsna120
10-11-2005, 07:38 PM
doubtful, even with brown splitting carries. cadillac isn't back in top form

DolphinKiller
10-11-2005, 07:47 PM
doubtful, even with brown splitting carries. cadillac isn't back in top form
wanna bet? BTW what was wrong with my sig? Cool sig...

kastofsna120
10-11-2005, 08:01 PM
wanna bet? BTW what was wrong with my sig? Cool sig...
yeah i'll bet

your sig:

a) too big
b) too many pics

pink seats are pretty pathetic btw :lol:

DolphinKiller
10-11-2005, 08:03 PM
yeah i'll bet

your sig:

a) too big
b) too many pics

pink seats are pretty pathetic btw :lol:
OK..?? They will be replaced... Thanks for telling me about my sig... is it better?

So you use a pro caddy sig if he rushes for more and I will use a pro Ronnie sig if he rushes for more:)

ohall
10-11-2005, 08:08 PM
He'll be a Cadillac on Sunday.

Ronnie's new name should be... well something that rhymes with FUMBLE. :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :lol:

Do you really think Caddy will be ready for this Sunday?

I would be amazed if he can over come Chukies over use of him so quickly.

DolphinKiller
10-11-2005, 08:10 PM
He will... I expect to see him touch the ball 15-18 times... maybe 20..

kastofsna120
10-11-2005, 08:55 PM
He will... I expect to see him touch the ball 15-18 times... maybe 20..
will he average a little over a yard a carry like the lions game? or a little less?

DolphinKiller
10-11-2005, 08:58 PM
will he average a little over a yard a carry like the lions game? or a little less?
I would gurantee he would have finished with 75+ yards IF he would have FINISHED... Damn dude Im not even trying to be a troll and you are all over Cadillac and how he sucks and hes this... Dude can you not talk trash for 5minutes?

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-12-2005, 12:12 AM

who played last week? oh not "carvel soft as ice cream williams", STFU

Clem
10-12-2005, 12:20 AM
RUMBLIN' STUMBLIN FUMBLIN RONNIE BROWN!

PassRush
10-12-2005, 11:06 AM

Im down for that. Are you crazy? Ronnie off two consecutive 100 yard games vs Caddy with a blown tire?

timbalu
10-12-2005, 11:55 AM

Welcome back, PHLEGM, you slimy wad of snot ! :lol:

Brad528
10-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Dumb bet for us considering Ricky is going for over a 100 plus a TD.

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 12:50 PM
I think he is faster than Ronnie,and tends to hit the hole harder, but that will come to Ronnie in time...everyone doesn't adjust at the same time to the speed of the NFL. However, i think Ronnie will be around alot longer than Cadillac.

You tend to not get hit very much carrying the ball as little as he does.

Oh... and by the time Ronnie figures out how to hit the holes, it'll be just about time to retire. Sorry to say, but he's another Curtis Enis.

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Im down for that. Are you crazy? Ronnie off two consecutive 100 yard games vs Caddy with a blown tire?

Its amazing how Carnell will STILL get more yardage than Ronnie.... even at half speed.

Nice work.

Take the backup before the starter. You guys have brilliant front office personel. BTW, how's that AJ guy from Philly workin out?

Holcomb10
10-12-2005, 01:02 PM
and ronnies plenty better than mcgahee. funny how that works huh.

Only at losing the game on a costly fumble......

Mcgahee has been running behind our second string line with 0 at QB up until last week... when Holcomb starts making people pay for cheating up Willis will prove what everyone knows... he's the best RB in the AFCE

NativeFin
10-12-2005, 01:14 PM
Only at losing the game on a costly fumble......

Mcgahee has been running behind our second string line with 0 at QB up until last week... when Holcomb starts making people pay for cheating up Willis will prove what everyone knows... he's the best RB in the AFCE

Hello my little beeeatch ....... what happened, you tell your mods at the range to ban me or what .... I didn't even say nothing! Willis may be considered the best as of this present season, yet I'd say overall career wise it goes Martin, Dillon, Willis, then Brown, yet when all is said & done anyone of those backs could be #1.

Holcomb10
10-12-2005, 01:39 PM
Hello my little beeeatch ....... what happened, you tell your mods at the range to ban me or what .... I didn't even say nothing! Willis may be considered the best as of this present season, yet I'd say overall career wise it goes Martin, Dillon, Willis, then Brown, yet when all is said & done anyone of those backs could be #1.

Are you sure you're banned... I know they are updating the sofware today, nobody can get on....

And Career means nothing......otherwise Thurman Thomas would still be the best RB in the divison

Clem
10-12-2005, 01:45 PM
Welcome back, PHLEGM, you slimy wad of snot ! :lol:

It's nice to be missed:)

Agent51
10-12-2005, 02:16 PM

LOL, yea. Damn, I have Caddy in one of my FF leagues and he was like the 4th RB I took, I NEVER started him and he always got me crazy points, so I finally decide to start him against the lions and he gets me 1, ONE, freakin' point. He got 20+ every other week he was benched. Thanks Caddy.

Cuban Dave 9
10-12-2005, 03:32 PM
SOrry bout the bet Native...I still think we shouldve won

NativeFin
10-12-2005, 04:01 PM
SOrry bout the bet Native...I still think we shouldve won

yup pretty sh!tty ... but oh well, considering how the rest of the teams in the AFC east are on the downslide & we are on the up ... I'm thinking there will be many more bets that I'll come out on top.:D

DolfanTom
10-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Sorry to say, but he's another Curtis Enis.
Ronnie's already had more success than Curtis Enis. Have you actually watched the last two games? Not only has Ronnie been successful (fumble aside), but he's shown flashes of being even better! Amazing moves, and can break tackles. Oh, yeah - and he blocks like an all-pro left tackle!

Cadillac is good, but he'll get worn down eventually. Too bad ... pretty soon, they'll be calling him "Kia" as in the car that leads the nation in repairs.

:hail: Ronnie

:monkeyr: Carnell

DolfanTom
10-12-2005, 04:49 PM
yup pretty sh!tty ... but oh well, considering how the rest of the teams in the AFC east are on the downslide & we are on the up ... I'm thinking there will be many more bets that I'll come out on top.:D
Props to you for keeping your word!

There was a bet for this hot girl on BillsZone to post pics of herself wearing only a Dolphins jersey if we won. Too bad ... too too bad!

NativeFin
10-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Props to you for keeping your word!

There was a bet for this hot girl on BillsZone to post pics of herself wearing only a Dolphins jersey if we won. Too bad ... too too bad!

Yeah missing that would of been my only regret of getting banned over there, though I was kind of worried it would of just been Jussa posing as a woman again, we could never forget her & FinsrClowns last attempt at that .........

:lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek:

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 05:33 PM
WTF???
They both ran through that :laughat: swinging gate defense that YOUR 4 CHOKES employ!!
:roflmao:
What a nice way for ANY r-b to pad his yardage,, just play the billy's...
:www:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 05:37 PM
:lolcry:
And what was that brown thing that popped out of McGayhe's hands???
Left over sh!t from the team grazings?
Stupid F***ing jisim princess!

Marino1983

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Ronnie's already had more success than Curtis Enis. Have you actually watched the last two games? Not only has Ronnie been successful (fumble aside), but he's shown flashes of being even better! Amazing moves, and can break tackles. Oh, yeah - and he blocks like an all-pro left tackle!

Cadillac is good, but he'll get worn down eventually. Too bad ... pretty soon, they'll be calling him "Kia" as in the car that leads the nation in repairs.

:hail: Ronnie

:monkeyr: Carnell

Ronnie will show you more flashes. But that's about all he'll show.

I'll get the pan.

Madman29
10-13-2005, 12:00 AM
ronnie is a better all around back than caddy and mcgahee.

TerryTate
10-13-2005, 02:56 AM
Hate to ruin the fun ladies but honestly...no one knows who is better now, OR who will have abetter career....

Ronnie and Caddy have 9 games between them....that's it.

I do have to give props to McGahee for playing pretty well after coming back from that horrific knee injury, but it's also too early in his career to see what will happen.

This thread is just a waste of bandwith ;)

DolfanTom
10-13-2005, 09:36 AM
Ronnie will show you more flashes. But that's about all he'll show.

I'll get the pan.
Not sure where you were educated, but if you read my entire post, you'll see that it's flashes in addition to production (230 yards the past two weeks). Point being is he's going to get even better than the good he is already. Ronnie is a monster who is just getting started!

As for your pan, just hit yourself over the head w/ it. :hitself:

Clem
10-14-2005, 12:19 AM
:lolcry:
And what was that brown thing that popped out of McGayhe's hands???
Left over sh!t from the team grazings?
Stupid F***ing jisim princess!

Marino1983

Rumblin' Stumblin' Fumblin Ronnie Browns fumble cost the feesh any chance of winning.Get used to it, the kid carries the ball at arms length away from his body.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: AHAHAHAHA The Bills Stampede Squished the fish into chum!

I said chum nativefish... CHUUUUUMMMMMM! Quit salivating

nick1
10-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Cadillac looks to be out this week so Miami should win

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-14-2005, 05:48 PM

hey ... "nolimit" yip-yap mouth flap ...

Being a buffalo chip ... "you" should consider being SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

"IT" would be best, for you.

"eh"

You are a loud braggard useless blow air hard. You're always a supreme stupid idiot. A typical Bills fan user-loser ...

Shamefully you can't help it.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-14-2005, 08:21 PM
Rumblin' Stumblin' Fumblin Ronnie Browns fumble cost the feesh any chance of winning.Get used to it, the kid carries the ball at arms length away from his body.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: AHAHAHAHA The Bills Stampede Squished the fish into chum!

I said chum nativefish... CHUUUUUMMMMMM! Quit salivating

You "are", truly greedy selfish, uncaring and therefore must be "untrust worthy and not respected".

Must be a very lonely and self ignorant "way to be".

A self centered selfish, all ways a self righteous legend, in your own self blinded, self greedy uncaring ego blind mind.

So sad, when you are so ego loud self confuse, from having truth reality and a rich spiritual life.

You are in total self denial. "You are always right and everyone is always wrong." Self made ignorance.

What a self hopeless shame and self trap "to be in".
You are so "inside miserible".

A king midas "self fool" with "no love and respect".

So lonely way "to be".

Classic Self Ego stubborness and blindness.

Get some professional mental emotional help.

Can you honestly feel and "be" truly happy at peace today ?

With your kind of uncaring sick "self demented selfish sad attitude" ?

Who needs love or a true friend from "an uncaring selfish you" ?

A true "bottom feeder" Bill's beef jerky chump ... "eh" ?

A bottom of the list AFC East Hippo Butt Gravy.

Keep on self frustatingly searching and seeking for the pathway of "IT" you self blinded cheeky angry jealous closed minded legendary "loser mentality attitude".

:goof:

Marino1983
10-14-2005, 10:45 PM
I see that YOUR name fits YOU to a T ((cletus))...
And it will be very interesting to see if YOU have the nads to show up here the week that Fluffalo fly's into Dolphin stadium to continue their 40 plus beating's ....
And I mean it will just be the 4 CHOKES getting their collective @$$es kicked.. Their officiating crew isn't welcome!
:shakeno:

:wave:

Marino1983