PDA

View Full Version : Big Bry Is A Jets Fan This Week!

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-12-2005, 12:08 AM
:lol: just heard the clown came out of another closet for his next magic trick, and for a side show he pulled justajacka_s out of his ***:lol:

bigbry
10-16-2005, 10:26 AM
:lol: just heard the clown came out of another closet for his next magic trick, and for a side show he pulled justajacka_s out of his ***:lol:

PeePeeFanForLife..you wear a dress dont you.

Bills Best

Justasportsfan
10-17-2005, 09:53 AM
:lol: just heard the clown came out of another closet for his next magic trick, and for a side show he pulled justajacka_s out of his ***:lol:still sourgraping from the a$$kicking that the bills handed to you? Don't be such a LOSER , LOSER. The fins will have a chance for revenge. Let it go. BTW, why haven't you been posting on BZ lately..... tired of being a troll , eh? :rofl3:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-17-2005, 11:35 AM
still sourgraping from the a$$kicking that the bills handed to you? Don't be such a LOSER , LOSER. The fins will have a chance for revenge. Let it go. BTW, why haven't you been posting on BZ lately..... tired of being a troll , eh? :rofl3:

as_kicking???? please you know as well as i do that was far from an as_kicking, $#!t you pus_ies benched your little premadonna because you guys were scared of us.

HELLO!!! ive been BZ justajackas_ i was out of town and away from my computers, and I have a life unlike you that invades an opposing teams forum. as matter of fact im on my way over to bz soon. you know me now i dont run, when we lose, im not a pu_sy! you of all people shouldnt be calling anyone a troll. im proud of my public annoyance title at bz:lol:

Justasportsfan
10-17-2005, 11:43 AM
as_kicking???? please you know as well as i do that was far from an as_kicking, $#!t you pus_ies benched your little premadonna because you guys were scared of us. we were scared of the jets and are scared of the raiders too. If you kow anything about football , we put the qb that gives us the best chance to win. Not because we are scared of the fins DUH!!!!!!!

HELLO!!! ive been BZ justajackas_ i was out of town and away from my computers, and I have a life unlike you that invades an opposing teams forum. as matter of fact im on my way over to bz soon. you know me now i dont run, when we lose, im not a pu_sy! you of all people shouldnt be calling anyone a troll. im proud of my public annoyance title at bz:lol: yeah, yeah. Sure. You aren't talking sh!t now like you did before the game. I wonder why. :lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-17-2005, 12:08 PM
we were scared of the jets and are scared of the raiders too. If you kow anything about football , we put the qb that gives us the best chance to win. Not because we are scared of the fins DUH!!!!!!!

yeah, yeah. Sure. You aren't talking sh!t now like you did before the game. I wonder why. :lol:

i guess i dont no anything about football. whatever jacka_s ! my team cant win on the road, doesnt change the fact that you guys still suck too. your 3-3 WOW!!!:eek: thats so phu_in impressive:shakeno:

Justasportsfan
10-17-2005, 02:13 PM
i guess i dont no anything about football. whatever jacka_s ! my team cant win on the road, doesnt change the fact that you guys still suck too. your 3-3 WOW!!!:eek: thats so phu_in impressive:shakeno: :laughat: Phinloserphourlife

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-17-2005, 02:34 PM
:laughat: Phinloserphourlife

you got me there:shakeno: . pathetic!!!

Justasportsfan
10-17-2005, 03:23 PM
pathetic!!!I agree, you're a Loserphourlife :goof:

finsrclowns
10-17-2005, 04:12 PM
i guess i dont no anything about football.

At least you know what you don't know. I give you credit for that. :lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-17-2005, 04:37 PM
At least you know what you don't know. I give you credit for that. :lol:

thanks as_clown:lol:

finsrclowns
10-17-2005, 07:14 PM
thanks

You're welcome. :lol: