PDA

View Full Version : Things that tick lukin off while driving!

Lukin
10-12-2005, 12:06 PM
People who honk their horn when it's completely unnecessary. That really gets under my skin.

And people who have the right of way at an intersection and they just sat there and look at you. Jesus Christ if you're going to take on the responsibility of driving you should at least learn the rules!

okay I'm done ranting...

Talos
10-12-2005, 12:07 PM
People who change lanes without a turnsignal...

StuckInTexasFin
10-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Left lane bandits :fire:

ILPhinFan88
10-12-2005, 12:08 PM
I hate the people that pull out in front of you, then turn a mile down the road. Or the people that pass you, then turn a mile down the road.

[/url] [url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSihp123YYUS"]http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/10/36_6_11-1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSihp123YYUS)

UltraDol-Fan
10-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Agreed, the cut off then the turn ticks me off. So does the waiting at the stop sign for the person to go. One that happens here a lot is people thinking a green light and a green arrow are the same thing.

Nappy Roots
10-12-2005, 12:19 PM
People who honk their horn when it's completely unnecessary. That really gets under my skin....

when people get pissed cause i honk my horn cause they dont know the lights green....

Nappy Roots
10-12-2005, 12:21 PM
when your driving 60, and the speed limit is 50, and a person pulls out from somewhere, gets in your lane, makes you use your brakes, then drives 45......

i always get as close as possible and throw my finger up when they look..that really pisses me off more than anything in driving.

GreenMonster
10-12-2005, 12:28 PM
when your driving 60, and the speed limit is 50, and a person pulls out from somewhere, gets in your lane, makes you use your brakes, then drives 45......

i always get as close as possible and throw my finger up when they look..that really pisses me off more than anything in driving.

Welcome to Atlanta.. I hate that crap then when you pass and give them a piece of your mind, they honk and get pissed like they did nothing wrong. And people on there cell phone has gotten out of hand. Everytime I pass someone the slows down to 10mph below the speed limit, I always pass them and see what kind of phone they are on.. Learn to drive people..

Emskirch
10-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Folks in the left lane going 25.... one day I will have a stroke while driving... and they say I have the anger mangement issue....

Talos
10-12-2005, 12:37 PM
The left lane thing is terrible. You'll be going somewhere, speeding along and suddenly you gotta slow down because some ******* decided he likes doing 25 in the "fast lane" .

jtown777
10-12-2005, 03:00 PM
The carpool lane cutter offers! These are people who, in California, are in main traffic lanes to the right of the carpool lanes. They'll be in traffic while the carpool lane runs free. Rather than wait until the "double yellow" line turns into broken white entry lines, they bolt across the "double yellow" line from a dead stop and right in front of you while you're going 50+ mph. This happens almost every single day on my commute. I f-ing go ballistic at these morons. They won't be satisfied until they hurt, kill or mame themselves or most likely some innocent person.
That and drunk/drugged drivers I hate the most! My friend, a CHP, was killed in City of Industry California just a few weeks ago by an under the influence driver. RIP Officer David 'Dave" Romero! Here's a link to his memorial page!
http://www.odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17875

TJamesW_phinfan
10-12-2005, 06:20 PM
This may sound weird but I hate when your driving on open road at what ever speed with cruise control on and someone comes up from behind you and then slows to match your speed right next to you in the next lane. I don't know why but that irks me.:mad:

byroan
10-12-2005, 06:22 PM
I hate when people go slow on the highway, then you go to pass them and they speed up.

TJamesW_phinfan
10-12-2005, 06:26 PM
I hate when people go slow on the highway, then you go to pass them and they speed up.

Makes me wish I had a bazooka or rocket launcher when they do that.

dolphan117
10-12-2005, 06:47 PM
People in the left lane who go the same speed as whever is directly across from them in the right lane. ITS A PASSING LANE!!!!! Either pass them or pull in behind them. Its not hard.

kastofsna120
10-12-2005, 07:13 PM
when people drive too slow, i'll sit on the horn for as long as it takes for them to get it going. don't like the sound of the horn? DRIVE FASTER

Roman529
10-12-2005, 09:59 PM
1. I go ballistic when someone cuts in front of me and then goes really slow.
2. Coming to a 4 way stop and the idiot on the right who has right of way just
sits there looking at you.
3. People yapping on their cell phone and not paying attention to the road.