PDA

View Full Version : Budd Suspended 5 days....now this is BS!!!

Buddwalk
10-12-2005, 12:21 PM
:fire: :fire: :fire:

Well I was walking out of my homeroom and this kid that wanted to fight me comes from no wheres nails me in the jaw...and before i can react a teacher pulls me and him away. Suposedly i provoked this fight...but how could i...i was about 4 steps out of homeroom when this occured. 5 days oss...the next time i get suspended there throwing me out

Emskirch
10-12-2005, 12:23 PM

Well I was walking out of my homeroom and this kid that wanted to fight me comes from no wheres nails me in the jaw...and before i can react a teacher pulls me and him away. Suposedly i provoked this fight...but how could i...i was about 4 steps out of homeroom when this occured. 5 days oss...the next time i get suspended there throwing me out

budd has been labeled a trouble maker. :lol:

Buddwalk
10-12-2005, 12:24 PM
budd has been labeled a trouble maker. :lol:

Im done with highschool...my moms debating homeschool as we speak

Nappy Roots
10-12-2005, 12:24 PM

:rofl3: this is hilarious. well i told u not to fight in school, and u sorta listned...

GreenMonster
10-12-2005, 12:25 PM

Is this kid in your homeroom.. Or was he waiting in the hall to get a cheap one in.. Why would anyone want to harm Budd.?

Emskirch
10-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Im done with highschool...my moms debating homeschool as we speak

Will your mom kick you out of home school if you get in another fight? :rofl3:

Nappy Roots
10-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Will your mom kick you out of home school if you get in another fight? :rofl3:

:lolcry: :sidelol:

Buddwalk
10-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Is this kid in your homeroom.. Or was he waiting in the hall to get a cheap one in.. Why would anyone want to harm Budd.?

Hes wanted to fight me for bout 2 weeks now...and i told him out of school, Obviously he couldnt wait

whatever the good news is he hits like a ***** :lol:

GreenMonster
10-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Hes wanted to fight me for bout 2 weeks now...and i told him out of school, Obviously he couldnt wait

What did he get for this, I hope more than Budd..

Emskirch
10-12-2005, 12:30 PM

School.... that was soooo long ago, I wish I could clock some folks at work :rofl3:

GreenMonster
10-12-2005, 12:31 PM
School.... that was soooo long ago, I wish I could clock some folks at work :rofl3:

PM Terry Tate... He is always ready for some new game...

Nappy Roots
10-12-2005, 12:32 PM
this is sorta the same situation i had when i was freshman...the story i was tellin u guys last night, where the kid jumped on me...

I was in lunch, and the kid came up and asked why i was gay or something like that, never seen the kid before, but i guess he decided he was going to beat up a freshman...wrong move...but i got suspended 10 days, and they threatned to expell me for breaking a teachers nose even though in was sorta on accident. and this was all in self defense.

Emskirch
10-12-2005, 12:32 PM
PM Terry Tate... He is always ready for some new game...

Yea, but that won't give me any satisfaction :lol:

Talos
10-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Budd, you get suspended about as often as you post and you fight more often than Tyson tries to. Like Emskirch said, hope your mom doesn't kick you out of homeschool for fighting. :roflmao:

Buddwalk
10-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Budd, you get suspended about as often as you post and you fight more often than Tyson tries to. Like Emskirch said, hope your mom doesn't kick you out of homeschool for fighting. :roflmao:

Nah mikes meaner than me...hes bites people :lol:

Also that kid got 10 days and a fine...but still 5 days for me for nothing BS!!! :fire:

FinsNCanes
10-12-2005, 01:08 PM
How do you get suspended for defending yourself? I'm suprised nobody threw a flag. You must talk a lot of **** to people..isn't this like the 2nd time you've been suspended?

mor911
10-12-2005, 01:25 PM
Ok... Someone's gonna talk crap for the Mor saying this. But Budd, you need to stay out of trouble and concentrate on school. If the Mor could do school all over again, he'd be the quiet guy that got straight A's and did all of his homework.

The Mor realizes that you have the band and want to make that your life, but you can't depend on that. You need to do your **** in school. Stop fighting, and getting suspended. You still have to go to college and become Budd the Millionaire. Then you and the Mor can rock out till the break of dawn getting scrumph.

C'mon Budd. Let's try to stay out of trouble.

:mor911:

RAS25
10-12-2005, 01:28 PM
dude get homeschooling.....this happened to me in high school i got in trouble all the time for defending myself eventually we got fed up with it and i was homeschooled.

Dolfan984
10-12-2005, 01:52 PM
I dunno man if someone clocked me out of nowhere my *** would have ended up suspended too. Ooh even that story just pisses me off.

Don't get mad, get even...just don't get even during school.

backpacker
10-12-2005, 01:57 PM
Maybe I have fast reflexes, or you're really slow, but the teacher wouldn't have been albe to take a step forward before I was swinging. I guess I'll accept the fact that you didn't want to get suspended, but I don't know if I would be able to think about the that quick enough to control my self.

:emjai:

FinsNCanes
10-12-2005, 02:03 PM
Know what the kid drives?

John Biello
10-12-2005, 02:03 PM
having been thru what youve been thru budd, i can say this with confidence. fin him, and beat the living **** out of him, doesnt matter where or when...keep in mind im not a good influence...

backpacker
10-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Know what the kid drives?

No. Do the ultimate revenge.

Trick him into thinking you've trained a horse to eat his dick. That way, he'll send his parents to go shoot it. Then, since the owner of the horse is a crazy son-of-a-***** with a shotgun, he'll think they're are horse-rapers, and he'll blow them away. Then collect their remains, and chop them into little pieces and put them into a chili, which you can serve to the guy. Then laugh manaically as he eats it. He'll never **** with you again.

miamikid92
10-12-2005, 03:24 PM

Trick him into thinking you've trained a horse to eat his dick. That way, he'll send his parents to go shoot it. Then, since the owner of the horse is a crazy son-of-a-***** with a shotgun, he'll think they're are horse-rapers, and he'll blow them away. Then collect their remains, and chop them into little pieces and put them into a chili, which you can serve to the guy. Then laugh manaically as he eats it. He'll never **** with you again.

:lol: :lol:

cnc66
10-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Ok... Someone's gonna talk crap for the Mor saying this. But Budd, you need to stay out of trouble and concentrate on school. If the Mor could do school all over again, he'd be the quiet guy that got straight A's and did all of his homework.

The Mor realizes that you have the band and want to make that your life, but you can't depend on that. You need to do your **** in school. Stop fighting, and getting suspended. You still have to go to college and become Budd the Millionaire. Then you and the Mor can rock out till the break of dawn getting scrumph.

not me, you are giving him the best possible advice, he probably won't listen, I didn't, but he should. Remember Budd, your reputation has preceded you into the fray, that will be double tough to overcome. Listen to the Mor, I know you respect him, listen to him, he is telling you the truth.

Prime
10-12-2005, 04:11 PM
Buddwalk, **** happenes sometimes. You should've told the teacher that he started it and you only defended yourself because that is the way that it works.

NJFINSFAN1
10-12-2005, 04:18 PM

Wow! Right on the Money!

I'm 42 and paying for my mistakes in school, and going back to college now to get my degree after 20 plus years!

Again, right on the Money MOR!!!!!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Pagan
10-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Mor's right Budd. I quit college cause I KNEW I was gunna make it in music.

Guess what? :lol:

I know you think you're the s**t when it comes to playing your guitar, and you don't think school is that important....but here's a dose of reality, there's ALWAYS someone better, and it's not how good you are anyway, so make sure you have "plan B".

Aside from that, I have one question. What did you do to make this kid pop you one? Sorry man but I find it hard to believe that someone was wanting to clock you for no reason whatsoever.

And judging from the fact that this is not your first suspension...it's kind of easy to believe that maybe you talked some s**t to the guy first?

Correct me if I'm wrong....

tucker
10-12-2005, 04:44 PM
dude, you must really piss people off...and it seems like you are usually getting beat...smh

TJamesW_phinfan
10-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Budd listen to these guys they are telling you the truth. The Mor, Pagan, and NJFINSFAN1 among others have made very good points. I spent a little time in the music industry admittedly on the local level only and as a sound man not a musician but I saw enough of the crap that goes on and all the pressure and politics that have nothing to do with talent that kept very talented people from getting signed that big contract.

I am not saying it isn't possible to make it big in music but there are no guarantees and if you don't have something to fall back on you will regret it. Right now you can get the education you need and still pursue music. Like The Mor said concentrate on school stay out of trouble. And like Pagan said chances are you at some point laid down the tracks for the confrontation so even if the guy or some other guy is the worlds biggest sack be the better man and think about what’s really important and what will matter years from now through your whole life not just for the moment.

I know this situation has got to tick you off but it takes as much if not more strength to walk away from that crap and do what you have to do for your future than it does to drop to that guys level and play his game.

Another point of view is if you get a good education that will in turn open doors for good paying jobs which will allow you to buy any and all the gear your heart desires.

WharfRat
10-12-2005, 06:20 PM

I gotta give this post :up: :up:

same as cc and nj said... we're a little older, and have been through what you're seeing now... I made quite a few mistakes in HS that I regret now....

Buddwalk
10-12-2005, 06:20 PM
Mor's right Budd. I quit college cause I KNEW I was gunna make it in music.

Guess what? :lol:

I know you think you're the s**t when it comes to playing your guitar, and you don't think school is that important....but here's a dose of reality, there's ALWAYS someone better, and it's not how good you are anyway, so make sure you have "plan B".

Aside from that, I have one question. What did you do to make this kid pop you one? Sorry man but I find it hard to believe that someone was wanting to clock you for no reason whatsoever.

And judging from the fact that this is not your first suspension...it's kind of easy to believe that maybe you talked some s**t to the guy first?

Correct me if I'm wrong....

Ahh you should refer to page 1. The kids wanted to fight me for the past two weeks, and i told him out of school. I guess he thought he'd surprise me by hitting me in the hallway. Other than a teacher pulling me back it was all real fast i didnt notice the hit, and budds got no bruises

Regarding the mors post...i think its almost 100% that im getting homeschooled now cause i've been in some trouble this year over most...cause i really havnt taken peoples sh!t unlike other years. The scrumph must go on! :D

kastofsna120
10-12-2005, 07:22 PM
well if you can't take people's **** at school, i'm sure you'll be just fine in the workplace

Pagan
10-12-2005, 09:05 PM
Ahh you should refer to page 1. The kids wanted to fight me for the past two weeks, and i told him out of school.
No bro I read that...but again, WHY did he want to fight you? I've very rarely seen someone that intent on beating someone's azz unless there was a reason.

You not telling us something here?

well if you can't take people's **** at school, i'm sure you'll be just fine in the workplace
That eye opener will come soon enough, eh? ;)

Buddwalk
10-12-2005, 09:19 PM
No bro I read that...but again, WHY did he want to fight you? I've very rarely seen someone that intent on beating someone's azz unless there was a reason.

You not telling us something here?

That eye opener will come soon enough, eh? ;)

I see what your saying now. The reason this is whole started cause i beat the sh!t out of his boy. That was my first suspension of the year

chrome4
10-12-2005, 09:23 PM

Southpark reference

Roman529
10-12-2005, 09:41 PM
Ohhhh Phewwwww, for a minute there Budd I thought you got a 5 day suspension from Finheaven. :eek: :emjai:

j/k....home schooling ain't bad, but you miss the chickies from school. :mad:

Buddwalk
10-12-2005, 09:43 PM
Ohhhh Phewwwww, for a minute there Budd I thought you got a 5 day suspension from Finheaven. :eek: :emjai:

Nope thats what after school hours are for my friend :D

FinaciousOne
10-12-2005, 09:51 PM

Yeah but it's easier to get a kiss from the teacher. :lol:

Good advice from the Mor.

Also remember to "Say no to drugs". (Especially if they start talking to you.)

Buddwalk
10-12-2005, 09:54 PM
Yeah but it's easier to get a kiss from the teacher. :lol:

Good advice from the Mor.

Also remember to "Say no to drugs". (Especially if they start talking to you.)

Good on steps 1 and 2...but the drugs told me to say that step 3 is whack :lol:

Prime
10-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Good on steps 1 and 2...but the drugs told me to say that step 3 is whack :lol:

If your are smart, then you know to ******* stay away fron that stupid ****. But hey, it's your life and i aint your mother.

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-12-2005, 09:56 PM
wait a minuet here guys budd is my pal so i will step up and give budd the best advice ever.

advice #1 call Eddie Moore and Matt roth and get them to go to school and let them scare the pee out of this kid.

advice #2 set a trap for this kid like the karate kid did in the first movie of course i cant remember what he did but it was funny.

advice #3 I would catch himm off guard and knock him unconscous and then tie his leggs to a rope and pull him behine a ridding lawn mower and drag him through some cactus then give him a tape of al gore and tell him it is a rock and roll band and the when he listens to it he will fall asleep then you could paint him and do all kinds of mischevious things . but this is me talking here . seriously it will get better just dont do anything that you will regret later.

Buddwalk
10-12-2005, 09:56 PM
If your are smart, then you know to ******* stay away fron that stupid ****. But hey, it's your life and i aint your mother.

Damn right you aint my mom. Nah this kids getting a beating next time i see him. I also wont get kicked out of school anymore :lol:

backpacker
10-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Southpark reference

Where else would one get their advice?

Buddwalk
10-12-2005, 10:18 PM
wait a minuet here guys budd is my pal so i will step up and give budd the best advice ever.

advice #1 call Eddie Moore and Matt roth and get them to go to school and let them scare the pee out of this kid.

advice #2 set a trap for this kid like the karate kid did in the first movie of course i cant remember what he did but it was funny.

advice #3 I would catch himm off guard and knock him unconscous and then tie his leggs to a rope and pull him behine a ridding lawn mower and drag him through some cactus then give him a tape of al gore and tell him it is a rock and roll band and the when he listens to it he will fall asleep then you could paint him and do all kinds of mischevious things . but this is me talking here . seriously it will get better just dont do anything that you will regret later.

The stupidiest post im ever gonna laugh at...:lol: Nice

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-12-2005, 10:28 PM
ok just forget the last two but the first one is definately good advice .

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-12-2005, 10:37 PM
hey buddwalk i came up with a better thing you can do tosolve this dilema and that is to roll up a ciggerette and put it in his jacket then call the cops and say he is using weed then he will get susspended.

FinsNCanes
10-12-2005, 11:53 PM
Catch him crying on video tape and show it throughout the school. I would find that funny.. :rofl3:

What would be funnier though is (if you do go back..might as well get kicked out if you're gonna get home schooled) is find him in a large group of people and run up and smack the **** out of him with a giant black dildo square in the face, then just kick his ***.

Philter25
10-13-2005, 09:08 AM

Well said. Budd I also play the guitar, ive been playing since I was 12ish. I was in a highschool band and thought music was where I would head to. Fortunately for me, when I was headed down your path my pops sat me down and had a talk with me. He was in the same situation I was in highschool. He was excellent at guitar and thought that was his career path. Luckily for me he steered me to the right direction. The MOST important thing you can do with your life is excel in school. If you are going to make it in music, chances are you are not going to do it before the age of 18. You ALWAYS need to have a backup plan. If you keep screwing around in school, you wont have a solid backup plan and if the guitar thing falls through, where do you go from there? McDonalds? Blockbuster? Trade school?

Also, I have found out that the best musicians are usually one of the smartest people I have met. It takes a lot of smarts to be able to hear and understand and comprehend music. To be able to listen to something and then sit down and play it is a very hard talent. If you look at a majority of the musicians that are famous and mainstream, I would bet that a good majority of them are not highschool dropouts and trouble makers. Of course you are going to have the rap genre that pull that stat down, thanks guys, but for other professional musicians who are sucessful that isnt the case.

I had horrible grades my freshman year of highschool. I was always in trouble, suspended, or cutting class. Then I ended up getting straight A's through the rest of it, went to college, got my degree in Engineering. Although I didnt make it in the music industry (yet), I still have an excellent backup plan and I am able to still play in a band on the side and gig here in DC. Its pretty much the best of both worlds. I play music on my free time and spend a friday or sat night at a show and then I have my 9-5 job to pay the bills. My bandmates are all like this. You dont want to be living with your parents or broke until you (if ever) make it in the music industry. You NEED something to fall back on.

In the music industry its not always what you know, but who you know. Going to college and getting a job in a city builds you contacts and helps you network. I actually got a few gigs through guys here at work who have friends who own/manage bars. In DC here, its very hard to get into some of the more mainstream bars because they have a set schedule of bands that play but through my job we were able to squeak in to some places.

Well the point of my ramble is simple. You have a better chance of making it in the music industry and a better chance at succeeding in life if you go well in highschool and get a college degree. I have only listed a handful of reasons. I can go on forever about the opportunities and the stability you will have in life with a degree.

I know at your age, its REALLY hard to take advice from older people. When I was your age, I didnt give a crap what my pops told me or what relatives told me until I saw pictures and sat down with him and saw from him first hand the path I was headed down. I still went down the same musical path, only I made sure I wouldnt be a poor starving musician unable to pay rent. Doing so delayed the start of my musical career 4 years but I know it has brought a much better, fulfilling, and successful career.

NJFINSFAN1
10-13-2005, 09:57 AM
I know at your age, its REALLY hard to take advice from older people. When I was your age, I didnt give a crap what my pops told me or what relatives told me until I saw pictures and sat down with him and saw from him first hand the path I was headed down. I still went down the same musical path, only I made sure I wouldnt be a poor starving musician unable to pay rent. Doing so delayed the start of my musical career 4 years but I know it has brought a much better, fulfilling, and successful career.

Hey, who you calling older!:lol:

Pagan
10-13-2005, 10:01 AM
Exactly, Philter...I wish I had done the same. I threw away a LOT.

Had a great SAT score, had a full scholarship to high school, got a regents scholarship and another one to Fordham University, and then dropped out freshman year to record an album that never went anywhere.

Luckily I managed to snag a good, secure job now...but there's a lot of "what if's".

WharfRat
10-13-2005, 10:46 AM
Hey, who you calling older!:lol:

Me... You...Pagan ... etc... we're all "older" :(

:fogey:

Pagan
10-13-2005, 11:03 AM
Eh? What's that, sonny? Speak up...can't hear ya....http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:lol:

NJFINSFAN1
10-13-2005, 11:04 AM
Eh? What's that, sonny? Speak up...can't hear ya....http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Hey, your the oldest of the group grandpa!!!:lol:

Pagan
10-13-2005, 11:06 AM
Thanx for the reminder, ya bastich....and next month I've even OLDER! :lol:

NJFINSFAN1
10-13-2005, 11:07 AM
Thanx for the reminder, ya bastich....and next month I've even OLDER! :lol:

Yep, that Whaft is a baby! Only 41!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
10-13-2005, 11:21 AM
Yep, that Whaft is a baby! Only 41!:rolleyes:

I'm only a few months behind ya grampa... I'll be 42 in Feb...

NJFINSFAN1
10-13-2005, 11:24 AM
I'm only a few months behind ya grampa... I'll be 42 in Feb...

Hey, I decided to build an ARK, if anyone wants on, just bring nails, wood and hammers up to my backyard! Someone bring Aqua and Corral waterproof paint also!

WharfRat
10-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Hey, I decided to build an ARK, if anyone wants on, just bring nails, wood and hammers up to my backyard! Someone bring Aqua and Corral waterproof paint also!

:titanic:

How you makin out up there Bro? The rain has slowed down a bit down here, but it doesn't look like it will stop until Friday... The sandy soil in this area can't hold all this water... it's gotta pool up somewhere eventually. The islands are becoming increasingly flooded (all of them have too much sand in thier drainage systems)... but I know we're not getting hit like you are up North...

Side note: See what we've done here? We've successfully hijacked another thread! :evilmod:

NJFINSFAN1
10-13-2005, 11:33 AM
:titanic:

How you makin out up there Bro? The rain has slowed down a bit down here, but it doesn't look like it will stop until Friday... The sandy soil in this area can't hold all this water... it's gotta pool up somewhere eventually. The islands are becoming increasingly flooded (all of them have too much sand in thier drainage systems)... but I know we're not getting hit like you are up North...

Side note: See what we've done here? We've successfully hijacked another thread! :evilmod:

Its all your fault!:lol:

It is still coming down hard! I just got back from buying water plug cement to plug where the water is coming in the basement. Its bad, but nothing like they had down south in Lous & NO, although, I think we had a ton more rain. We had 8 inches on Friday thru sat, and 5 more yesterday. The water has nowhere to go. Luckily I'm on top of a mounatin area, the people in my town along the Ramapo River have been evac. and the houses are underwater.

The biggest problem is our area is septics, and they are all flooded out, so we really can't use much water or it ends up in the yard if you get my drift.

Pagan
10-13-2005, 11:58 AM
Still pouring up here in Orange County too...says it isn't gunna stop until Sunday.

Second weekend straight I've had to cancell getting the item 4 base laid in my yard for my garage. Grrrrrr....

NJFINSFAN1
10-13-2005, 12:03 PM
Still pouring up here in Orange County too...says it isn't gunna stop until Sunday.

Second weekend straight I've had to cancell getting the item 4 base laid in my yard for my garage. Grrrrrr....

Your not far from me (I think), I'm about 20 minutes from the Tappan Zee!

Pagan
10-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Not that far...I'm up off exit 17 on the Thruway.

NJFINSFAN1
10-13-2005, 12:25 PM
Not that far...I'm up off exit 17 on the Thruway.

I'm exit 58 off RT 287, 8 miles from the Sheraton that looks like a rocketship in Mahwah!

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-13-2005, 03:20 PM

great idea and i will bring three or four kegs of beer and some pop bottle rockets and roman candles to celebrate the aspicious occassion.:titanic: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :snooze:

WharfRat
10-13-2005, 03:21 PM
I'm exit 58 off RT 287, 8 miles from the Sheraton that looks like a rocketship in Mahwah!

I'm exit 0 off the Parkway! :goof:

NJFINSFAN1
10-13-2005, 03:29 PM

I'm exit 0 off the Parkway! :goof:

Southerners!:m359: (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=10#)

WharfRat
10-13-2005, 03:47 PM
Southerners!:m359: (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=10#)

Indeed! We're all crazy down here! :D

NJFINSFAN1
10-13-2005, 03:56 PM
Indeed! We're all crazy down here! :D

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/12/capemay-1.jpg

Buddwalk
10-13-2005, 08:25 PM
All good advice you've given but Playing guitar isnt all budd does ;)