PDA

View Full Version : Should the Dolphins trade for JP Losman?

BucGuy
10-12-2005, 12:26 PM
The Bills seem to have decided to go with Holcomb. Frerotte isn't the long term answer for the Dolphins. Do you guys think the Fins should try to trade for Losman now? It seems like the perfect time since the Bills are a little down on him.

SSnowman
10-12-2005, 12:27 PM
I'm just going to assume that this post is sarcasm.

Olbruck
10-12-2005, 12:28 PM
I think you guys should considering Griese isnt a long term answer and Simms cant get a handle on grudens offense

ccphinfan
10-12-2005, 12:28 PM
The Bills seem to have decided to go with Holcomb. Frerotte isn't the long term answer for the Dolphins. Do you guys think the Fins should try to trade for Losman now? It seems like the perfect time since the Bills are a little down on him.
OMG You must be on medication!

Dol-Fan Dupree
10-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Only if the Bills throws in Moulds and Clements

phinMikeDC
10-12-2005, 12:32 PM
:lol: good post

ch19079
10-12-2005, 12:32 PM
im insulted.

why the hell would buffalo trade JP right now?
why the hell would buffalo trade to a division rival right now?
why the hell would Miami want a young, unproven, Qb right now?
why the hell would Miami trade a high draft pick for JP after what i stated earlier?

and why the hell would you think the bills are "down on losman"? hes very young. he will learn. Holcomb gives us a better chance to win right now. but that doenst mean Holcomb will finish the season as the starter, and it sure as hell doesnt mean Holcomb will be starting next season eather.

FuturePhin
10-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Nope, I wouldnt want him. I didnt like him in college and I dont like him now.

Canadianfishfan
10-12-2005, 12:36 PM
I almost took this post seriously.... whats even funnier is that the Bulls fans replied ann freaky like.... hahahahah!:lol:

Brad528
10-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Shouldnt the Bucs trade Caddy since he is an injury prone piece of glass.

Cover23
10-12-2005, 12:37 PM
I wish there was a filter in writing titles for posts.
so that when you write stupid a$$ titles like trading for a half a$$ed QB from Buffalo, you automatically get your topic deleted.
just think a little before making dumb threads.
sorry for being a d*ck but c'mon people

Mod Edit: 3 attempts at circumventing the profanity filter are 3 too many for someone that has been here as long as you. Act better, please.

WharfRat
ummmm... no

Dolphins561
:shakeno: That's all I have to say...

Agua
10-12-2005, 12:38 PM
With his obvious confidence problems, I'd give up a conditional 7th for him. :goof:

ch19079
10-12-2005, 12:38 PM
I almost took this post seriously.... whats even funnier is that the Bulls fans replied ann freaky like.... hahahahah!:lol: well im glad i could add a few laughs around here. :D :tongue:

DPlus47
10-12-2005, 12:39 PM
With his obvious confidence problems, I'd give up a conditional 7th for him. :goof:

what about feeley straight-up?

a.j. for j.p.?

Winbaby#23
10-12-2005, 12:40 PM
Losman never amounted for anything in the college.. and he has shown he won't amount to anything in the nfl. So my answer to your question is.. Losman :monkeyl:

guatemalanfan
10-12-2005, 12:41 PM

hey, to early to be smoking that.

MrMarino
10-12-2005, 12:42 PM
i say we try to pick up Keanu Reeves.... he looked good in The Replacements.................

BradTheBillsFan
10-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Going to pretend I didn't read this.

Fritz27
10-12-2005, 12:44 PM
This guy must be related to DrIvel.

pwn3dyo
10-12-2005, 12:44 PM
no losman sucks

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-12-2005, 12:46 PM
:down: you need :help: :m359:

DPlus47
10-12-2005, 12:46 PM
This guy must be related to DrIvel.

this is the first time i noticed that that guy's screen name is "drivel." now that's funny, intentional or not...

newlownorder
10-12-2005, 12:47 PM

Uhhhhh..................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................I don't think I can even start to explain how wrong this thread is. Losman.............to Miami...............geez..........I can't even.............GOD NO!!!:shakeno:

DolfanTom
10-12-2005, 12:48 PM
How 'bout the Bucs make a trade for Vinny Testeverde?

finmann
10-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Easy people the guy is a newby he only has 8 post. To answer your question...no we wouldn't want to trade for Losman, it's just not a good idea.

Winbaby#23
10-12-2005, 12:50 PM
i say we try to pick up Keanu Reeves.... he looked good in The Replacements.................:lol: :lol:

INPHINITY
10-12-2005, 12:52 PM
The Bills seem to have decided to go with Holcomb. Frerotte isn't the long term answer for the Dolphins. Do you guys think the Fins should try to trade for Losman now? It seems like the perfect time since the Bills are a little down on him. Are you high right now??

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 12:56 PM
what about feeley straight-up?

a.j. for j.p.?

Good idea.

Trade for another backup QB flop.

Seems more and more that the Marino selection was pure luck.

hellsapoppin
10-12-2005, 12:56 PM
You know guys when you think about it I've noticed last week that Losman handled that clipboard pretty good. He held it really steady, Maybe we should think about this alittle more

outlawd2u
10-12-2005, 01:01 PM
im insulted.

why the hell would Miami trade a high draft pick for JP after what i stated earlier?

and why the hell would you think the bills are "down on losman"? hes very young. he will learn. Holcomb gives us a better chance to win right now. but that doenst mean Holcomb will finish the season as the starter, and it sure as hell doesnt mean Holcomb will be starting next season eather.

Good post, if the Bills were to give up on Losman already then they would win the Dee, Dee, Dee, Dee award!!! Oh, and by the way I still think it's stupid for Losman to be sitting on the bench right now, because like you said....... Yes he is Very young, but he will not learn unless he gets on the field and plays!!! I understand Holcomb gives you guys the best chance to win right now, but you're never gonna let Losman give you a chance to win if you don't play him and go through his growing pains.

DolfanTom
10-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Good idea.

And the Bucs drafted a decent quarterback .... when? Wait a minute ... Your team takes up permanent residence in the cellar of the NFL for nearly 20 years, and you're getting on us about our drafts? :lol: :rofl3: :eek: :shakeno: :grouplaug :sidelol: :roflmao:

:laughat: BigBadBuc

Hopefully I'll be able to stop laughing at you sometime this afternoon!

P.S. Vinny doesn't count, as he flourished well after he left your sorry team.

NJFINSFAN1
10-12-2005, 01:15 PM
im insulted.

Who said a draft pick? You can have Feeley!:rolleyes:

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 01:15 PM
And the Bucs drafted a decent quarterback .... when? Wait a minute ... Your team takes up permanent residence in the cellar of the NFL for nearly 20 years, and you're getting on us about our drafts? :lol: :rofl3: :eek: :shakeno: :grouplaug :sidelol: :roflmao:

:laughat: BigBadBuc

Hopefully I'll be able to stop laughing at you sometime this afternoon!

P.S. Vinny doesn't count, as he flourished well after he left your sorry team.

We still drafted him. We also drafted Steve Young, Trent Dilfer and Doug Williams, three guys that won Superbowls. Sure, they didn't stay with the team..... but I won't hide the fact that the Hugh Culverhouse administration was the most cruel and awful bunch to ever be in the NFL. He was cheap, and a damn idiot. I can't help that.

But we've been respectable since Glazer bought us, 10 years ago.

And exactly what "rich history" are standing your back on? One... ONE season.... that happened well over 30 years ago? Without that one season, you are the Atlanta Falcons, the poster boys of mediocrity.

"One time.... 30 years ago........"

Get over it.

fitskin
10-12-2005, 01:16 PM
im insulted.

Why would you take this post seriously? Calm down.

TPD1479
:shakeno:
:shakeno:

ccphinfan
We still drafted him. We also drafted Steve Young, Trent Dilfer and Doug Williams, three guys that won Superbowls. Sure, they didn't stay with the team..... but I won't hide the fact that the Hugh Culverhouse administration was the most cruel and awful bunch to ever be in the NFL. He was cheap, and a damn idiot. I can't help that.

And exactly what "rich history" are standing your back on? One... ONE season.... that happened well over 30 years ago? Without that one season, you are the Atlanta Falcons, the poster boys of mediocrity.

Get over it.
Check the win vs. loses since miami was a franchcise

DPlus47
Good idea.

one flop for another?

i'm not sure what marino has to do with any of this, considering that was 1983. all the starting QB's since then were chosen by different people. but i'll bite: if shula was just a lucky man, i'll take a little of that luck.

seriously, though, the bills have to give losman some time. you can't judge anything yet.

DPlus47
10-12-2005, 01:18 PM

Get over it.

so you discount 1973?

the present is the only time that exists. sure, i remember 2002 a little better than 1974, but is there really a difference between them? they're both gone...

Phinacious
10-12-2005, 01:18 PM
spielman is that you?, put the pipe down buddy!:rofl3:

WharfRat
10-12-2005, 01:19 PM
Good idea.

If all you're here to do is start smack... I'll be happy to limit your access on this site to the smack forum only....

ccphinfan
10-12-2005, 01:21 PM
spielman is that you?, put the pipe down buddy!:rofl3:
I guess i'll have to take a break, i don't want to get any time off the boards for bypassing profanity filters, which i will with idiot buc posters.

fear-the-d
10-12-2005, 01:22 PM
I'm just going to assume that this post is sarcasm.

i agree. i think this post is a joke

DolfanTom
10-12-2005, 01:24 PM
WAnd exactly what "rich history" are standing your back on? One... ONE season.... that happened well over 30 years ago? Without that one season, you are the Atlanta Falcons, the poster boys of mediocrity.

Get over it.
First off, you've just got to be kidding giving your team any historical props pre-Glazer! You ran Testeverde, Young AND Williams out of town, all to have great success elsewhere. You were flat-out the single-worst team in football for 17 years, making the Bengals of the 90s look like winners in comparison. When you looked up "Aweful" in the dictionary, yoru logo was next to it, so please, stop the maddness and get some help.

As for our history, we are the winningest franchise in professional sports since 1970. Falcons? Seriously? They're not even close historically. Where did that one come from? Maybe compared to your history, they seem great??

Our collective faith that we'll be - at the very least - in it every year (short of last year's disgrace) is what makes us proud. Can you say that, even since Glazer?

Justasportsfan
10-12-2005, 01:36 PM
other than their cheerleaders, they have no players worth trading for.

djfresh47
10-12-2005, 01:38 PM
The Bills should be starting Losman. It was a move IMO, for Donahoe to try and save his job, he got an extension in the offseason but he is the worst GM in the NFL. I just wonder how long can the Bills continue with him at GM if they continue to miss the playoffs, if they don't make it this season I believe that makes Donahoe 0/5 as GM.

DolfanTom
10-12-2005, 01:47 PM
You'd be getting the better end of the deal, as at least you'd be able to do something with the "players" you're getting!

Justasportsfan
10-12-2005, 02:03 PM
You'd be getting the better end of the deal, as at least you'd be able to do something with the "players" you're getting!once Losman develops, guys like Zach and Taylor will need wheelchairs to try and attempt to sack him. :lol:

painnotpleasure
10-12-2005, 02:13 PM
The Bills seem to have decided to go with Holcomb. Frerotte isn't the long term answer for the Dolphins. Do you guys think the Fins should try to trade for Losman now? It seems like the perfect time since the Bills are a little down on him.:nerd:

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Our collective faith that we'll be - at the very least - in it every year (short of last year's disgrace) is what makes us proud. Can you say that, even since Glazer?

Since Glazer..... yes. We've had good people here since he took over. Lots of coaches are now HC's else where. Herm, Marv, Tony.

I did say that Culverhouse was terrible... didn't I?

I wish that on no one. EVER.

DolfanTom
10-12-2005, 02:27 PM
once Losman develops, guys like Zach and Taylor will need wheelchairs to try and attempt to sack him. :lol:
By the time Losman does develop - if he does - Zach and Taylor will have already given their HOF induction speeches. And Losman would likely be w/ another team.

DolfanTom
10-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Since Glazer..... yes. We've had good people here since he took over. Lots of coaches are now HC's else where. Herm, Marv, Tony.

I did say that Culverhouse was terrible... didn't I?

I wish that on no one. EVER.
OK, so you do have some sense in you. I was afraid you were actually propping up the "Orange and White" bucs.

Now, for this Sunday, we're going to kick your A$$ :lol:

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 02:44 PM
OK, so you do have some sense in you. I was afraid you were actually propping up the "Orange and White" bucs.

Now, for this Sunday, we're going to kick your A$$ :lol:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b70/MISTERWEBB/grubaby.jpg

timbalu
10-12-2005, 03:05 PM
We'll trade A.J. Touchie-Feely straight-up for Liceman..That way they both can be riding the pine for their new teams !! :lol:

timbalu
10-12-2005, 03:09 PM
Your players are ugly ,but they're better looking than your cheerleaders..Your cheerleaders have faces that would scare the wrinkles out of a mule's a$$
:rofl3:

DolfanTom
10-12-2005, 03:55 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b70/MISTERWEBB/grubaby.jpg
Cute. Poor kid, though :)

northernbillfan
10-12-2005, 04:10 PM
In a word...NO

Justasportsfan
10-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Your players are ugly ,but they're better looking than your cheerleaders..Your cheerleaders have faces that would scare the wrinkles out of a mule's a$$
:rofl3:what do you care? You like male injunwannabe's anyways. You're just jealous that the jills are prettier than you
:lol:

dol_fan_81
10-13-2005, 05:41 AM
i think that loserman is still the answer for the bills. i think the only reason that holcomb looked good against us is because we had a beat-up secondary.
and NO, thats not the full reson for the loss!! :rolleyes2

CalDolFan10x14
10-13-2005, 06:34 AM
:drinker: :happydrin :groovy: :bong: Pretty much sums it up right there.

BucGuy
10-14-2005, 11:19 PM
You guys honestly don't believe Losman would be an upgrade over Frerotte?

dol_fan_81
10-15-2005, 05:34 AM

he's young and has yet to inprove himself, just because he's been benched does not automatically mean he's a bust. he could still pull through for the bills

dolphan117
10-15-2005, 10:20 PM

Its not that funny. A little but not much.

unifiedtheory
10-15-2005, 10:38 PM

No.

JAcK o D1AmonDs
10-15-2005, 11:42 PM
Just leave dude, this thread is inapropriate, id rather start Ryan Leaf then Losman