PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Tampa = Titletown

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 03:56 PM
Ahoy Mateys! I'm looking forward to a great game against our AFC neighbors to the south. I think this will be an opportunity for us to get on a roll going into the bye week. The Caddy is back out of the shop and ready to roll. I have no doubt we will be 5-1 after this sunday, after all we are destined for the superbowl with the best defense in the league and rookie of the year running back.

My prediction: Bucs 30 Fish 13

I wish all you dolphin fans well during your visit to Ray Jay....just keep in mind when you visit Tampa Bay....you are in titletown!

Go Bucs! :drinkers:

ccphinfan
10-12-2005, 03:57 PM
Ahoy Mateys! I'm looking forward to a great game against our AFC neighbors to the south. I think this will be an opportunity for us to get on a roll going into the bye week. The Caddy is back out of the shop and ready to roll. I have no doubt we will be 5-1 after this sunday, after all we are destined for the superbowl with the best defense in the league and rookie of the year running back.

I wish all you dolphin fans well during your visit to Ray Jay....just keep in mind when you visit Tampa Bay....you are in titletown!

Go Bucs! :drinkers: http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/10/h4880pi-1.gif (http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/framlst/Photo/Images/h4880pi.jpg) Eat up matey:evil:

DolfanTom
10-12-2005, 03:58 PM

Welcome. But shouldn't the Devil Rays win one (or at least finish out of the cellar for more than one season in a row) before you call Tampa Bay titletown?

Based on your prediction, though, you must be one of these guys :stooges:

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 03:58 PM
Visiting Tampa = Titletown baby!

The Bucs and Lightening....enough said.:drinkers: :party:

Schleprock
10-12-2005, 03:59 PM

yeah, also in the town of one of the worst winning percentage teams in professional sports.

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Welcome. But shouldn't the Devil Rays win one (or at least finish out of the cellar for more than one season in a row) before you call Tampa Bay titletown?

Based on your prediction, though, you must be one of these guys :stooges:

Listen up grasshopper, the Bucs are the best team in the NFC, and don't forget we spanked the lowly Bills who if my memory serves me correct beat you decisevily on sunday?

You have a good young squad, so keep your head up and root for your team! But this year is the year of the pewter pirate baby!

NativeFin
10-12-2005, 04:01 PM

hey Pewter Nation you know what?

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 04:02 PM

whats that?

BigDogsHunt
10-12-2005, 04:03 PM
keep in mind when you visit Tampa Bay....you are in titletown!

I think you left out some spaces.....

Tampa = Tit let own

ccphinfan
10-12-2005, 04:03 PM
Listen up grasshopper, the Bucs are the best team in the NFC, and don't forget we spanked the lowly Bills who if my memory serves me correct beat you decisevily on sunday?

You have a good young squad, so keep your head up and root for your team! But this year is the year of the pewter pirate baby!
Another guy that thinks, we beat them, and they beat you, so we should beat you too. I can tell your football knowledge is sadly lacking.

NativeFin
10-12-2005, 04:05 PM
whats that?

YOU FAAACKING SUCK!!!! THE TAMPON BAY BUCKINQUEERS SUCK!!!! & FOR DAMN SURE THE LIGHTNING SUCK!!!!!!!!
HAVE A NICE DAY!!:lol:

ccphinfan
10-12-2005, 04:08 PM
I knew i'd be able to find this thread in the depths. He deserved it Nativefin, he was already starting to bother me.

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 04:09 PM
YOU FAAACKING SUCK!!!! THE TAMPON BAY BUCKINQUEERS SUCK!!!! & FOR DAMN SURE THE LIGHTNING SUCK!!!!!!!!
HAVE A NICE DAY!!:lol:

watch your tongue boy! no need for potty mouth now...just remember your smack when the pewter pirates smack your boy ronnie brown upside the head and show you why the caddy should have been drafted before him

ccphinfan
10-12-2005, 04:14 PM
watch your tongue boy! no need for potty mouth now...just remember your smack when the pewter pirates smack your boy ronnie brown upside the head and show you why the caddy should have been drafted before him
No freaking boys here wuss, you better just go back to whatever hole you climbed out of.

NativeFin
10-12-2005, 04:24 PM

boy?????? You aren't on GangGreen pewter, there is nothing but Alpha Males & a few Alpha Females on this board, well there are a bunch of transvestite bulldikes posing as bill fans also ... tell you what, if you girls do score a touchdown just be sure and stand in front of that pink cannon ... ok :lol:

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 04:30 PM
boy?????? You aren't on GangGreen pewter, there is nothing but Alpha Males & a few Alpha Females on this board, well there are a bunch of transvestite bulldikes posing as bill fans also ... tell you what, if you girls do score a touchdown just be sure and stand in front of that pink cannon ... ok :lol:

UM....The Bills beat you:lol: :rofl3: ROFL:rofl3: :rofl3: :lol: :lol: :rofl3:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-12-2005, 04:32 PM

alright i couldnt take anymore of sally's so called smack. the bills squeaked that win out. and you phu_nin loser let vinny:wheels: roll all over you guys.:lol: vinnie comes off the couch and puts down the beer and makes you look like a high school football team:rofl3: . trust me we are not afraid of your ref punching barber bitc#. and when you lose we wont see your dumb as_ here again STFU:fire:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-12-2005, 04:33 PM
UM....The Bills beat you:lol: :rofl3: ROFL:rofl3: :rofl3: :lol: :lol: :rofl3:

and you lost to the jets jackas_:shakeno:

DolfanTom
10-12-2005, 04:34 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ....

If memory serves me right were beaten by a really bad Jets team with Vinny T. at QB. Are you seriously saying you're the best team in the NFC (which by the way, is like saying you're the best player in the 5th grade Church girl's basketball league)?

Beat ... decisevily .... by the Bills? Anyone w/ a brain knows the Miami Dolphins lost to the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.

Get ready for the Ricky and Ronnie show P-U-Ter Nation. Pewter Nation? What's that, about a five-mile radius around Tampa? Nation? I can honestly say I have NEVER met a Buc fan up here in NY, while Dolphin fans are everywhere in a sea of crappy NE teams.

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 04:38 PM
alright ladies lets simmer down now with the potty mouth. The bottom line is the bucs are bigger, badder and have the pewter nation on our side. Just be careful if you come to RAY JAY and want to act tough though, buc fans always roll at least 20 deep and don't take kindly to rival teams fans.

motormeat0170
10-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Titletown>>>>:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Please man, the Bucs are the greatest all time losers in the history of the NFL....:rofl3: The balls this guy has:rofl3:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-12-2005, 04:50 PM
alright ladies lets simmer down now with the potty mouth. The bottom line is the bucs are bigger, badder and have the pewter nation on our side. Just be careful if you come to RAY JAY and want to act tough though, buc fans always roll at least 20 deep and don't take kindly to rival teams fans.

ill be there and i will talk $#!t because i will be with some big bucs fans anyways:goof:

ccphinfan
10-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Just like your real tough huh? Everyone like you is real tough on the web. I bet your mom has your dinner ready so you better go downstairs before she gets mad.. BOY

NativeFin
10-12-2005, 04:53 PM

potty mouth???? WTF???? what are you a the Pewter version of Mr. Garrison .... if you can't handle the depths you buckingqueer then pick up anchor & set sail back to tamponbay.com you beeeatch!!!! ummm ... kay.:sidelol:

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 05:09 PM
potty mouth???? WTF???? what are you a the Pewter version of Mr. Garrison .... if you can't handle the depths you buckingqueer then pick up anchor & set sail back to tamponbay.com you beeeatch!!!! ummm ... kay.:sidelol:

if you continue to harrass me i will report you to the moderators on this board....grow up! what are you 12?:lol:

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Just like your real tough huh? Everyone like you is real tough on the web. I bet your mom has your dinner ready so you better go downstairs before she gets mad.. BOY

im not like the majority of you girliemen that lurk in online football forums all day because you have no lives.

pigskinguy
10-12-2005, 05:11 PM

Did you seriously just type that sentence????? Did you even watch a minute of the game? Do you even know what a football is?

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Did you seriously just type that sentence????? Did you even watch a minute of the game? Do you even know what a football is?

The Bills suck worse than you, and we killed them...do the math sonny:rofl3:

NativeFin
10-12-2005, 05:32 PM
if you continue to harrass me i will report you to the moderators on this board....grow up! what are you 12?:lol:

I hereby nominate this post for the most pu$$ified post of year ..... look puwty this the DEPTHS OF THE SEA!!!!! seriously if you can't handle it get the hell out, this is a smack forum & I don't know how they do in puwtyville but if you're looking for PG-13 go into the main forum, down here we eat Bills & Jets for breakfast & crap out Buc fans.:lol:

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 05:34 PM
I hereby nominate this post for the most pu$$ified post of year ..... look puwty this the DEPTHS OF THE SEA!!!!! seriously if you can't handle it get the hell out, this is a smack forum & I don't know how they do in puwtyville but if you're looking for PG-13 go into the main forum, down here we eat Bills & Jets for breakfast & crap out Buc fans.:lol:

why would you eat fans from teams that OWN YOUR ***! :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :lol:

finjim
10-12-2005, 05:40 PM
what a ******!!

Go back to school, BOY.

NativeFin
10-12-2005, 05:44 PM
why would you eat fans from teams that OWN YOUR ***! :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :lol:

because pewtty there almost as pu$$ified as you weak minded smack, only difference is they keep coming back for more, you'll be gone after this weekend, or as soon as your mommy see's your getting beeeatch slapped all over this board with potty mouth words!!!!:up: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ....

If memory serves me right were beaten by a really bad Jets team with Vinny T. at QB. Are you seriously saying you're the best team in the NFC (which by the way, is like saying you're the best player in the 5th grade Church girl's basketball league)?

You were beaten EVEN WORSE by the same Jets team. Oh... did I mention that they had a noodle arm QB WHO HURT THAT SAME ARM!!! You let that sad sap of an offense put up 17 points.

No wonder you're in a bad mood.

Beat ... decisevily .... by the Bills? Anyone w/ a brain knows the Miami Dolphins lost to the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.

They had 2 FF, 2 sacks, and 3 INT's. I wish I had played them in my fantasy pool. I'd say they handed you your ***** on Sunday.

Get ready for the Ricky and Ronnie show P-U-Ter Nation. Pewter Nation? What's that, about a five-mile radius around Tampa? Nation? I can honestly say I have NEVER met a Buc fan up here in NY, while Dolphin fans are everywhere in a sea of crappy NE teams.

I've never met a NY'er that knew how to wipe his own ***. Does that mean that one doesn't exist?

I'm sure at least one of you is capable of reaching across the love handles. Don't forget the toilet paper!

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 05:50 PM
why would you eat fans from teams that OWN YOUR ***!
Another BucMyRear fan... :rofl3:
And this mental midget has about as much smack as her 1976 yucks did..
Take some advice little girl,, stick to playing with YOUR barbies and dressing up in YOUR mommies clothes...
The B!TCH slaps have just begun to educate YOUR stupid @$$!!
:goof:

Marino1983

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 05:52 PM
Another BucMyRear fan... :rofl3:
And this mental midget has about as much smack as her 1976 yucks did..
Take some advice little girl,, stick to playing with YOUR barbies and dressing up in YOUR mommies clothes...
The B!TCH slaps have just begun to educate YOUR stupid @$$!!
:goof:

Marino1983

blow me you loser.....can't wait to see you little beaatches faces after the thrashing your gonna get at the hands of pewter nation at Ray Jay :rofl3: :lol:

pigskinguy
10-12-2005, 05:58 PM

What the hell are you talking about do the math? So let me get this straight, in your little Pansy Pewter Fantasy Land, just because the Sucs beat the Bills and the Bills beat Phins, the Sucs are gonna beat the Phins? That's your logic? Nice.
I guess somebody should have told the Steelers not to bother flying cross country to play the Chargers on Monday night. Because according Pewter Boy the Chargers will destroy the Steelers, cuz the Chargers beat the Pats, who already beat the Steelers. Guess what Jackazz, the Steelers won. Imagine that.
The league should adopt Pewter Boy's theory. It would save alot of time. Just play the Week 1 games and based on those results the league can determine who will win for the next 16 weeks.
That's brilliant Pewter Boy. Welcome to the board, I can already tell your contributions will be great.
Now go back to Pansy Pewter Fantasy Land and quit bothering the grown-ups.

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 05:59 PM
What the hell are you talking about do the math? So let me get this straight, in your little Pansy Pewter Fantasy Land, just because the Sucs beat the Bills and the Bills beat Phins, the Sucs are gonna beat the Phins? That's your logic? Nice.
I guess somebody should have told the Steelers not to bother flying cross country to play the Chargers on Monday night. Because according Pewter Boy the Chargers will destroy the Steelers, cuz the Chargers beat the Pats, who already beat the Steelers. Guess what Jackazz, the Steelers won. Imagine that.
The league should adopt Pewter Boy's theory. It would save alot of time. Just play the Week 1 games and based on those results the league can determine who will win for the next 16 weeks.
That's brilliant Pewter Boy. Welcome to the board, I can already tell your contributions will be great.
Now go back to Pansy Pewter Fantasy Land and quit bothering the grown-ups.

homers don't understand math

NativeFin
10-12-2005, 06:26 PM
blow me you loser.....can't wait to see you little beaatches faces after the thrashing your gonna get at the hands of pewter nation at Ray Jay :rofl3: :lol:

ohh sh!t pewty has gone postal, now she's using potty mouth words too!!! wait till your mommy finds out no desert for you this week!!! :lol: You stupid buckinqueer, if you're looking for a blowj0b I know a couple of Bill fans who can fill you need for a mear .50cents, of course they may do it for free when they find out your a juvenile!!:eek:

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 06:31 PM
blow me you loser.....can't wait to see you little beaatches faces after the thrashing your gonna get at the hands of pewter nation at Ray Jay
:lol:
Must of struck a nerve... But it sure as hell couldn't have been above the shoulders... P*e*n*i*sless Nation has shown itself to be dead-from-the-neck-up!!
:eek:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 06:34 PM
homers don't understand math
What the F*** do YOU think that YOU have been spamming this site with oh lobotomized one????
Anal retentive knob slosher..
:escape:

Marino1983

Firesole
10-12-2005, 06:51 PM

LOL 6 points is decisevely now? Bucs' logic at its best. I guess everyone of their 3 point, 2 point, and 1 point wins were decisive too. Oh I get it....since the refs screwed up that call in the Detroit game, every thing that goes their way is decisive LMAO

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 06:53 PM
LOL 6 points is decisevely now? Bucs' logic at its best. I guess everyone of their 3 point, 2 point, and 1 point wins were decisive too. Oh I get it....since the refs screwed up that call in the Detroit game, every thing that goes their way is decisive LMAO

ho hum.....

Decisive from Dictionary.com

Beyond doubt; unmistakable: a decisive defeat.

With a 17-0 halftime score, I never doubted the outcome.

Firesole
10-12-2005, 06:59 PM
With a 17-0 halftime score, I never doubted the outcome.

Thats because you are a fan of a team without any friggin heart...or an offense.

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 07:02 PM
Thats because you are a fan of a team without any friggin heart...or an offense.

I didn't have the heart to watch the Bills run that clock out. I admit it. I turned the channel.

We have started all our games this year down. We came back to win 4 of the 5. Patience and perseverance breed success.

Firesole
10-12-2005, 07:06 PM
I didn't have the heart to watch the Bills run that clock out. I admit it. I turned the channel.

We have started all our games this year down. We came back to win 4 of the 5. Patience and perseverance breed success.

Actually you've scored first in 4 out of the 5. Nice try though. Typical. Please make sure your facts are FACTUAL before claiming them.

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Confusing the pewter pu$$y game I read... :sleep:

And a whole lotta LUCK!!
F***ing ***-crack...

Marino1983

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Confusing the pewter pu$$y game I read... :sleep:

And a whole lotta LUCK!!
F***ing ***-crack...

Marino1983

You sound like Jimmy Johnson.

Look... I can line up cuss words in a sentence too!!

****** you *** **** ******** *******!! You make me sick *******

Look. Now we have an intelligent conversation going... me and you.

NativeFin
10-12-2005, 07:15 PM

Look... I can line up cuss words in a sentence too!!

****** you *** **** ******** *******!! You make me sick *******

Look. Now we have an intelligent conversation going... me and you.

Whoa Moncton, Canada!!!! Really!!! you know what?

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 07:16 PM
I didn't know that post's could make a "sound" on a m-b sally...
God YOU are sooooooooo easy...
:sleep:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Now we have an intelligent conversation going... me and you.
I know that I CAN!!
Not saying much for YOU Big SAD BUTT fan..
:www:

Marino1983

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 07:19 PM
Whoa Moncton, Canada!!!! Really!!! you know what?

You're from Oregon. (is that even really a state?, or is it like a state jr., like Peurto Rico?)

NativeFin
10-12-2005, 07:20 PM
You're from Oregon. (is that even really a state?, or is it like a state jr., like Peurto Rico?)

Yeah but guess what? ..... & where the hell is peurto rico?

MoFinz
10-12-2005, 07:25 PM

Put down the KoolAid and back away from the glass stem son.
:lol:

MoFinz
10-12-2005, 07:28 PM

Dude, how tough can you be when your are the PEWTER nation? :lol:

I mean honestly, ripping off the Raider Nation is bad enough, but couldnt you make it seem a little harder?

Bucs Brigade?
Bayside Boys
Tampa Toughs?

No....PEWTER nation......damn man, dont make me laugh that hard again.

MoFinz
10-12-2005, 07:31 PM

Then proceeded to lay down and let a 40 yr old QB out of football all year come back and practice one week and emasculate you like a lil Pony getting his sack snipped.

Dont ever come here bringing that weak assed smack. You wanna talk, talk. But dont bring out some gaywad Pewter Nation reference and say we lost to the Bills, youre gonna smoke us.

Just weak man,.....just weak :lol:

NativeFin
10-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Yeah but guess what? ..... & where the hell is peurto rico?

Really ... BigBadBuc you wanna here about a weird coincidence? Guess What?

MoFinz
10-12-2005, 07:36 PM

Said the canuck.....

Jesus man, whats the matter? Saskatchewan Roughriders not gay enough so you had to put into the Pewter Nation? :lol:

NativeFin
10-12-2005, 07:43 PM
Said the canuck.....

Jesus man, whats the matter? Saskatchewan Roughriders not gay enough so you had to put into the Pewter Nation? :lol:

She won't answer me, guess her library is about to close, ladies & gentlemen Pewter Nation's biggest badest buckingqueer has left the board!!:lol:

nick1
10-13-2005, 10:53 AM

what about the Devil Rays? :lol: you didn't bring them up and by the way the Panthers are better than the Lightning this year and the Dolphins are better than the Bucs this year too, the Bucs haven't played anybody so far and can't play worth **** without Cadillac

DolfanTom
10-13-2005, 11:04 AM
You were beaten EVEN WORSE by the same Jets team. Oh... did I mention that they had a noodle arm QB WHO HURT THAT SAME ARM!!! You let that sad sap of an offense put up 17 points.

No wonder you're in a bad mood.

They had 2 FF, 2 sacks, and 3 INT's. I wish I had played them in my fantasy pool. I'd say they handed you your ***** on Sunday.

I've never met a NY'er that knew how to wipe his own ***. Does that mean that one doesn't exist?

I'm sure at least one of you is capable of reaching across the love handles. Don't forget the toilet paper!

1 - The Jets were better when they beat us. They never sucked more when they beat you losers.

2 - *******, we gave them 18 penalties and 5 TOs, and still had a chance to win at the end. If that isn't giving a team a game, I don't know what is. We beat ourselves.

3 - I've been all around the country and have never seen a Buc fan outside of FL. You have no following and are clearly jelous of our national following.

Who wipes your ***? Your boyfriend?

DolfanTom
10-13-2005, 11:08 AM
blow me you loser.....can't wait!
So the truth comes out about you!!

BigBadBuc
10-13-2005, 12:20 PM
She won't answer me, guess her library is about to close, ladies & gentlemen Pewter Nation's biggest badest buckingqueer has left the board!!:lol:

I guess you can stay up all night and type because your shift at Burger King doesn't start until Friday. What? Couldn't get a job at McD's?

Instead of arguing facts, you feel the need to spout crap. Makes you look real intelligent. I've met 5 year-olds you can string together insults. What makes you any smarter than them?

On to the intelligence on the board....

1 - The Jets were better when they beat us. They never sucked more when they beat you losers.

2 - *******, we gave them 18 penalties and 5 TOs, and still had a chance to win at the end. If that isn't giving a team a game, I don't know what is. We beat ourselves.

3 - I've been all around the country and have never seen a Buc fan outside of FL. You have no following and are clearly jelous of our national following.

1 - Better how? Record wise? Debatable.

They had just come off a game with the Chiefs, in which they had double digit turnovers, no rushing, no passing, and nothing resembling a defense. After the big win you had against Denver (coming from the cool mountains to the Florida heat, I might add), I would have pegged that game to be another Miami win.

You have a stupid argument, and if you aren't bright enough to see that.... debate over.

2 - Even if Ronnie Brown didn't fumble, AND you happened to score on that drive, there would have been between 50 and 60 seconds (assuming you score in 1 or 2 plays) for you to try AND recover and on-side kick.... then get at least 35 yards to attempt a game-tying FG.

Face it. You got beat. Half of that might have happened, and you might have made the margin of defeat closer.... but its still would have ended in a Bills W.

3 - What is you point? Take a peek at my location. You obviously don't travel very far.

cltchperf
10-13-2005, 12:39 PM
I guess you can stay up all night and type because your shift at Burger King doesn't start until Friday. What? Couldn't get a job at McD's?

Instead of arguing facts, you feel the need to spout crap. Makes you look real intelligent. I've met 5 year-olds you can string together insults. What makes you any smarter than them?

They had just come off a game with the Chiefs, in which they had double digit turnovers, no rushing, no passing, and nothing resembling a defense. After the big win you had against Denver (coming from the cool mountains to the Florida heat, I might add), I would have pegged that game to be another Miami win.

You have a stupid argument, and if you aren't bright enough to see that.... debate over.

2 - Even if Ronnie Brown didn't fumble, AND you happened to score on that drive, there would have been between 50 and 60 seconds (assuming you score in 1 or 2 plays) for you to try AND recover and on-side kick.... then get at least 35 yards to attempt a game-tying FG.

Face it. You got beat. Half of that might have happened, and you might have made the margin of defeat closer.... but its still would have ended in a Bills W.

3 - What is you point? Take a peek at my location. You obviously don't travel very far.

What are you talking about? Why would Miami do an on-side kick, that would most likely be the win if ronnie didn't fumble and Miami scored it would be 21-20, I don't know what you're thinking. Kink it deep and as long as the Bills didn't get a good return just shut them down from there and it's over but that obviously didn't happen. The bucs beat the Bills when J.P was qb, and J.P being a rookie gets frantic when pressure comes,a dn he really hasn't done much, Congratulatiuons for beating the bills with losman at qb, Miami beat themselves, but I think would've been different with Losman at qb, Holcomb is nothing great but he doesn't get rattled like J.P would have, I know Miami could have gotten a few turnovers from him. I don't know why you are bragging, you lost too, unless you're dillusional.

Pewter Nation
10-13-2005, 01:34 PM

haha you owned those two losers:lol: :rofl3:

Firesole
10-13-2005, 01:37 PM

LMAO :0wned: with misinformation. :mrt:

DolfanTom
10-13-2005, 02:07 PM

1 - The Jets are far better w/ Pennington at QB, than with a guy in a wheelchair, who beat you.

2 - What part of we even had a CHANCE to win the game after all of our own mistakes don't you understand loser? You've got to be kidding me w/ your logic. Sure we lost the game and that's that, but to say we got beat decisively is so far beyond poor logic, it's sad that you keep up the argument.

3 - OK, you're fan #1 outside of FL. Point is I see Dolphin, Raider, Steeler and Cowboy fans everywhere. Buc fans? Missing in action I guess. Why do I bring this up? Someone was referring to "Pewter Nation" or some other God Aweful smack like that. There is no such thing!

Marino1983
10-13-2005, 04:47 PM
:huh:
After coming out of her closet peterLESS nation pulls back up her panties, fixes her skirt after a double-jointed pleasure session she wipes her pubes and sticky off her chin, look's into the mirror and cries the above...
:escape:

Now get back on YOUR chain my 0wned buc smacked B!TCH..
:wave:

Marino1983

NativeFin
10-14-2005, 11:34 AM

Take your Mc Donalds smack & shove it up your Canuck A$$ you pewty piece of crap!! Instead of arguing facts???? WTF will your facts do for you on game day??? huh??? you Canucks need to stick to hockey & the CFL!!! BigbadBucingqueer ...... here some facts for you

1. Pennington > Vinny .... you got your overated a$$es served to you by a QB a few years away from being a senior citizen. nuff said.:lol:

2. WTF are you talking about????? Is that your strategy on Madden 06' .... pipe dreams like that may come about when you mum allows you to stay up past you bed time playing games .... but you got to be faacking kidding yourself that any coach in the NFL would have taken that approach. dumba$$!:lol:

3. I suppose you became a bigbadbuckingqueer after they won the SB??? Or was it when they posted a perfect season of 0-14? A canuck buckingqueer fan makes about as much sense as a straight buffalo fan!!:lol:

BigBadBuc
10-14-2005, 09:17 PM
1 - The Jets are far better w/ Pennington at QB, than with a guy in a wheelchair, who beat you.

2 - What part of we even had a CHANCE to win the game after all of our own mistakes don't you understand loser? You've got to be kidding me w/ your logic. Sure we lost the game and that's that, but to say we got beat decisively is so far beyond poor logic, it's sad that you keep up the argument.

3 - OK, you're fan #1 outside of FL. Point is I see Dolphin, Raider, Steeler and Cowboy fans everywhere. Buc fans? Missing in action I guess. Why do I bring this up? Someone was referring to "Pewter Nation" or some other God Aweful smack like that. There is no such thing!

1 - How far has Pennington ever taken the Jets? And how far has Vinny?

You sir... have just been :0wned:

2 - Well.... if any team plays a perfect game, chances are they'll win. Fact is, your team is undisciplined. I think I saw Lincoln Kennedy on the Network display a graphic that showed that the Fins are the only team to commit double-digit penalties every game this year. OUCH!! Can't win many ballgames when you get more penalty yardage than offensive yardage.

BTW... what have you seen that says you won't commit 10+ fouls this Sunday?

Sit DOWN chump...... you've been OWNED ..... AGAIN!!!!

3 - Its called a bandwagon. I still see idiots around wearing Marino/Bradshaw/Namath/Aikman jerseys.... and most of the time the *******es wearing them have picked those players in their latest NFL pool.
I know Raider fans too. They think Tim Brown caught a TD pass last week.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-14-2005, 09:35 PM
1 - How far has Pennington ever taken the Jets? And how far has Vinny?

You sir... have just been :0wned:

2 - Well.... if any team plays a perfect game, chances are they'll win. Fact is, your team is undisciplined. I think I saw Lincoln Kennedy on the Network display a graphic that showed that the Fins are the only team to commit double-digit penalties every game this year. OUCH!! Can't win many ballgames when you get more penalty yardage than offensive yardage.

BTW... what have you seen that says you won't commit 10+ fouls this Sunday?

Sit DOWN chump...... you've been OWNED ..... AGAIN!!!!

3 - Its called a bandwagon. I still see idiots around wearing Marino/Bradshaw/Namath/Aikman jerseys.... and most of the time the *******es wearing them have picked those players in their latest NFL pool.
I know Raider fans too. They think Tim Brown caught a TD pass last week.

You've been loud mouth singing the same negative old tired songs of your self legendary righteousness and everybody's bad, a fake and a fraud.

You are wasting your time typing here !!!

You love to have "your pants down" around your ankles, on the street corners and we know why. :lol:

With your kind of "attitude perspective" with your self looking glass view.

"The truth", will set you all inside free.

You are still being too inner self ego noise loud for recieving "the truth".

You are still, knowing all legendardy self loud... "lost".

Let go of your past knowing self more... to recieve wisdom.

"IT" is not important what you already know.

What is really important "for you" is, what you do not yet know.

The missing... "piece".

For... harmony flow being as "one".

Being a little clearer... "are you"?

oweeeeeo

"eh"

BigBadBuc
10-14-2005, 09:40 PM
You bug me.

Alot.

Like a little hemrhoid.

BTW, is there a cream I can apply so you'll go away?

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-14-2005, 10:03 PM
You bug me.

Alot.

Like a little hemrhoid.

BTW, is there a cream I can apply so you'll go away?

Ya Big Baby... whimp.

Yer ahh hemrhoid jam tart. LOL

Do you "really need to"... fess up such "things" ?

You are too slow, ego stupid and most disrespectful.

You got "some"... brains.

"IT" ain't... "enough".

What a dam shame.

LMAO

Yeah we know that already UMPTY... with "hemrhoids".

Your hemrhoids are a consequence, of a constant angry jealous behavior... outwardly.

Which "your kind of attitude" is common and typical of a "wet dream" ... sore loser.

"eh" ??

You have... absolutely no class or refinement.

So very inner self sad... isn't "IT"

:rofl:

nyrican
10-18-2005, 10:12 AM
and you lost to the jets jackas_:shakeno:

and you lost to the Jets too :shakeno:

dbucfan
10-19-2005, 12:10 AM
Bucs win.