PDA

View Full Version : Art for Tampa....

motormeat0170
10-12-2005, 04:41 PM
;)

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 05:11 PM
;)

i didn't realize they teach trailer trash how to draw stick figures in the county jail in miami:lol: :rofl3:

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 05:31 PM
i didn't realize they teach trailer trash how to draw stick figures in the county jail in miami:lol: :rofl3:

Picasso was a guest instructor..... and now they can add fake poo to the stick men. Adds to the realism of the whole picture.

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 05:55 PM
i didn't realize they teach trailer trash how to draw stick figures in the county jail in miami:lol:
That is because YOU were taught this in Tampon (tampa) county jail...
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 05:58 PM
and now they can add fake poo to the stick men. Adds to the realism of the whole picture.
Isn't that a basic team prerequisite to become a pewter pu$$y fan?
:wave:

Marino1983

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 06:00 PM
That is because YOU were taught this in Tampon (tampa) county jail...

Marino1983

:stupid:

Please come back when you can talk smack.

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 06:01 PM

Marino1983

Hey how many superbowls did Dan Marino win in his overrated illustrious career? :lol: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3:

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 06:01 PM

Marino1983

Nope.... no sign of intelligent life here.

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 06:05 PM
:stupid:

Please come back when you can talk smack.
Yes I agree YOU are!
Not to mention YOU'RE lack of intelligence to even realize that YOU have been a F-H B!TCH since the first one of YOUR imbecilic self smacks...
But please feel free to continue DUMB@$$...

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 06:06 PM
Nope.... no sign of intelligent life here.
This posted from a corpse..
:lol2:

Marino1983

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 06:08 PM
Yes I agree YOU are!
Not to mention YOU'RE lack of intelligence to even realize that YOU have been a F-H B!TCH since the first one of YOUR imbecilic self smacks...
But please feel free to continue DUMB@$$...

Marino1983

Nice work, Einstein.

You respond with "no, you are".... and you somehow think you've out-smacked me?

Are you trying in vein to compensate?

Pewter Nation
10-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Miami Fans after sundays massacre at Ray Jay --->:baghead:

:laughat: Marino1983

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Hey how many superbowls did Dan Marino win in his overrated illustrious career?
Hey how many overall 1st rnd picks have YOUR Hershey highway pirates achieved over 30 years?? :lol:
And S Young looks good going into the HOF as a 9er.. He must be counting his F***ing blessings!
:www:

Marino1983

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 06:12 PM

:laughat: Marino1983

Only question left is:

Paper or plastic?

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Nice work, Einstein.

You respond with "no, you are".... and you somehow think you've out-smacked me?

Are you trying in vein to compensate?
Are YOU just posting to be this STUPID or does this just come from the heart?
Christ little yuck pole- smoker if YOU made this any easier I might feel sorry for YOU...
But then intelligence and being a pewter pu$$y just never will mesh!!
:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 06:20 PM
Only question left is:

Paper or plastic?

WTF?
And I am sure that they STILL hand those out to YOUR fan base before a game... :evil:
Old habit's die hard!
It might be a benefit to society that when YOU put one of those Buc-BAG's over YOUR rock filled mullet's that YOU tie off the bottom so no air can infiltrate..
:yes:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 06:23 PM
:lolcry:
Yeah and B Griese will lead Butt Pirates to a s-b title this season also...
Put down the crack pipe dick-less..

Marino1983

Firesole
10-12-2005, 06:28 PM
Hey how many superbowls did Dan Marino win in his overrated illustrious career? :lol: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3:

Overrated? I guess all his records are "phantom" records that aren't justified.

This coming from a team that was known to draft players who would just turn around later and say, "no thanks, I don't want to play for you"...i.e. Steve Young, Bo Jackson. Vinny Testeverde had to leave the team to become a "successful QB". Trent Dilfer leaves the team and wins a Superbowl somewhere else. Doug WIlliams wins a Superbowl and is the MVP in the game. You ran Tony Dungy out of town cuz he is "too conservative", and all he's done at Indy is put monstrous points on the board with that offense, and now has built a defense just as good as TB's, meanwhile TB's offense is the same old "win by a FG" mentality offense that averages about 13 points a game.

Tampa fans have no room at all to talk smack. You guys win one Superbowl and you'rre the greatest thing since sliced bread. Why don't you talk about how well that team has done since? Can you say "LOSING RECORD?".

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 06:38 PM
Why don't you talk about how well that team has done since? Can you say "LOSING RECORD?".

I'd ask a Dolphin fan how things have been since their SuperBowl win.... but I don't have time to listen to 30+ years of nonsense.

Firesole
10-12-2005, 06:44 PM
I'd ask a Dolphin fan how things have been since their SuperBowl win.... but I don't have time to listen to 30+ years of nonsense.

You could count Miami's losing records on one hand.

You would need 3 poeple and use their hands and feet to count the Bucs' losing records.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/10/01bags_fullCMYK-1.jpg

"You're a f------ embarrassment to the National Football League!" - Jets quarterback Pat Ryan to John McKay, after McKay ordered his defense to step aside and allow the Jets to score so Bucs tailback James Wilder could have one more chance to break the NFL record for total yards from scrimmage. Wilder, incidentally, failed to do so.

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 06:51 PM
You could count Miami's losing records on one hand.

You would need 3 poeple and use their hands and feet to count the Bucs' losing records.

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/09/14/images-tbt/300/01bags_fullCMYK.jpg

"You're a f------ embarrassment to the National Football League!" - Jets quarterback Pat Ryan to John McKay, after McKay ordered his defense to step aside and allow the Jets to score so Bucs tailback James Wilder could have one more chance to break the NFL record for total yards from scrimmage. Wilder, incidentally, failed to do so.

If you don't win the Super Bowl.... its a bad season. None of this ..."well... technically...." losers talk like that to comfort themselves on the disappointment.

You've had 2 good years... we had one.

Nuff said.

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 06:56 PM
If you don't win the Super Bowl.... its a bad season. None of this ..."well... technically...." losers talk like that to comfort themselves on the disappointment.
And YOU, YOUR fan base, and most especially the pewter princesses are the #1 experts in the above statement.....

Marino1983

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 06:57 PM
And YOU, YOUR fan base, and most especially the pewter princesses are the #1 experts in the above statement.....

Marino1983

What year did Marino finish with a win?

Firesole
10-12-2005, 07:01 PM
That's twice that you have brought up Marino. Does he play now? How many Hall Of Famers does TB have in the hall? Should we compare? I don't think you want to go there. Steve Young doesn't count BTW.

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 07:02 PM
Steve Young doesn't count BTW.

He's listed.

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 07:12 PM
WTF does this have to do with ANYthing??
Sooo F***ing jealous!

Marino1983

Firesole
10-12-2005, 07:13 PM
He's listed.
LOL go ahead and take him. You're still tied with 2 other teams with the LEAST AMOUNT of HALL OF FAMERS......Atlanta & Cincinatti. There's good company!

Firesole
10-12-2005, 07:13 PM
WTF does this have to do with ANYthing??
Sooo F***ing jealous!

Marino1983

That's why Tony Dungy wanted to sign him after he left Miami. Another great player said no to TB....LOL

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 07:14 PM
He's listed.
Young went in as a 49er!
period...............

Marino1983

BigBadBuc
10-12-2005, 07:16 PM
That's why Tony Dungy wanted to sign him after he left Miami. Another great player said no to TB....LOL

And look what we did to Dungy. He kept choking, so we gave him the boot.

Marino1983
10-12-2005, 07:20 PM
You mean like Gruden has the past 2 or 3 years?
When will he "get the boot"?
:lol:

Marino1983

motormeat0170
10-12-2005, 07:29 PM
:lol: Bucs Suck Pirate man butter....

buckwilde
10-12-2005, 09:31 PM
Awesome artwork! Tampa is the "Little Pimple" of Florida. Now the Dolphins will go over the Gay Jay Stadium and pop the little pussers!! You have to understand that Tampa is the little town that can't so the losers there have to hate Miami.:D

BigBadBuc
10-13-2005, 12:25 PM
You mean like Gruden has the past 2 or 3 years?
When will he "get the boot"?
:lol:

Marino1983

Lets talk about recent coaches.

What kind of shape did Wannstedt leave your organization in anyway? How about Jimmy?

You've been a one coach team. But hey... if the Redskins can convince Gibbs to come back, maybe Shula is still up for a challenge. And I do mean challenge!

Firesole
10-13-2005, 01:30 PM

What kind of shape did Wannstedt leave your organization in anyway? How about Jimmy?

You've been a one coach team. But hey... if the Redskins can convince Gibbs to come back, maybe Shula is still up for a challenge. And I do mean challenge!

Wanny sucked. Everyone knew it. That makes one bad coach in 30+ years. Johnson built this defense you tard.

Should we talk about TB's coaches? John Mckay (the worst ever), Ray Perkins? Sam Wyche? Only Tony Dungy and Gruden were/are good coaches.

We've been a one caoch team because our one caoch didn't suck like yours has. Winning seasons don't get you fired, but then you wouldn't know that as a Bucs fan.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-13-2005, 01:58 PM

hey dumbas_s if it wasnt for tony dungy, you guys would have never made it to the superbowl. what did gruden do with the team after they won the SB?

losing record:o

Marino1983
10-13-2005, 05:01 PM

:eek:
YOU sure that YOU want to bring up head coaches BIG SAD A$$?
I mean the Dolphins have had 5 h-c's in 40 years of existence including N Saban... I can guarantee that YOUr peter-LESS pewter's have had significantly MORE!!
The Miami Dolphins..
40 years of having the highest winning percentage in the NFL...

The Tampon Rim-Jobs..
30 years of being the most laughable NFL franchise!
The ONLY F***ing thing that YOUr Tampon-rump-ranger's can lay claim to is the most #1 overall 1st rnd draft picks since being franchised!
Go find a BandAid.. My knuckles just opened up a 6 inch gash above YOUr s*e*m*e*n stained mouth...

Marino1983

BigBadBuc
10-14-2005, 09:42 AM
hey dumbas_s if it wasnt for tony dungy, you guys would have never made it to the superbowl. what did gruden do with the team after they won the SB?

losing record:o

More importantly, what did Gruden do during the Super Bowl year. He did enough with the offense that it put us over the top. With Dungy, we'd have lost to Philly for what... the 3rd straight post season? Its a common thing with him it seems. The Colts worry is not about getting homefield advantage, but hoping the Pats don't make the playoffs.

As for the record the past two seasons, we had a period of bad/no first or second round picks. After our defense got built, circa 1998, we had to start building the offense. And I'm sorry..... but Rich McKay is not the guy anybody wants evaluating offensive talent. He personnaly writes "BUST" over any offensive talent he drafts. Take a look at who he's drafted in Atlanta since he's been there and you'll see.

Gruden's first 1st round pick was last year's, and I think he hit a homerun getting Clayton. I think he's done it again this year too.

It is hard to maintain competitiveness when your cap situation blows and you have 3 selections per draft that mostly come in Day 2.

BigBadBuc
10-14-2005, 10:14 AM
There have been 208 games played without Shula as HC, not including this year.

Your record, sans Shula, is 96-110-2 or a 0.462 winning percentage, and the furthest you have advanced in the playoffs is the Divisional round. You have been to the playoffs 5 times in the 13 years without your famed coach. But, why dwell on a coach that has been retired 10 years.

See, the way I see it.... there are two generations of Buccaneer era's. The first is the Culverhouse era. Mistakes were made. And seemingly at every corner. Culverhouse was a disgrace to the NFL. There are stories of him not supplying pencils to staff, and not providing a desk for everyone in the organization to work on. But why dwell on an owner who's been dead 10+ years.

The second era is the Glazer era. A guy who's completely changed the image of the franchise. He's only ever hired two head coaches, Dungy and Gruden. Both of which remain the only winning coaches in our history and 2 of 3 to lead us to the playoffs.

I can't ignore the fact that we DID have Culverhouse as an owner, but his ouster should have come long before he died.

The only fact that remains.... the Dolphins are stuck in the 70's. They think they're invincible and they think the Bucs are still the lovable losers. You guys were winners. WERE. Get used to the disappointment, because it'll be a long time before the Dolphins taste success.

Oh.... and guess what fellas..... we are going to even up the all-time series tomorrow, and in four years we'll pass you.

DolfanTom
10-14-2005, 11:09 AM

:monkeyr: BigBadBucingqueer :monkeyl:

Dude, wait till Saban gets a foothold on things. Teams like yours will be merely speedbumps on the way to a SuperBowl!

The only challenge will be you having to come back here Monday after your team gets it's A$$ handed to it by R&R Sunday at Gay Jay. And if Cadillac doesn't play, you may as well forfeit and save your team the frustration.

:snooze: Wake up from your dream that you actually have a good team! You are - by far - the most overrated and will end up w/ a losing season this year.

Admit it - all you Tampa fraudes were Dolphin fans before you joined the late 90s Buckingqueers :bandwagon

Marino1983
10-14-2005, 01:03 PM
the way I see it.... there are two generations of Buccaneer era's. The first is the Culverhouse era. Mistakes were made. And seemingly at every corner. Culverhouse was a disgrace to the NFL. There are stories of him not supplying pencils to staff, and not providing a desk for everyone in the organization to work on. But why dwell on an owner who's been dead 10+ years.

The second era is the Glazer era. A guy who's completely changed the image of the franchise. He's only ever hired two head coaches, Dungy and Gruden. Both of which remain the only winning coaches in our history and 2 of 3 to lead us to the playoffs.

I can't ignore the fact that we DID have Culverhouse as an owner, but his ouster should have come long before he died.

The only fact that remains.... the Dolphins are stuck in the 70's. They think they're invincible and they think the Bucs are still the lovable losers. You guys were winners.
And this anal queen accuses Dolphin fans of hiding behind "excuses"...
With EVERY mentally challenged post that YOU spam this site with Big SAD YOU substantiate that Tampon fans like you are a very jealous group of uneducated mongoloids.....

Marino1983

Clem
10-14-2005, 01:49 PM

They teach it in the Miami public library where he uses their computer to access the internet when he's done mopping up the bathrooms.

Marino1983
10-14-2005, 02:12 PM
They teach it in the Miami public library where he uses their computer to access the internet when he's done mopping up the bathrooms.
And there-in lies the problem cletus...
First, there are maybe 2 "public libraries in Fluffalo..
Both of which mobile!
Secondly the ONLY things taught in billy-ville is fellatio as a source of income and the proper way for a 4 CHOKE fan to accept her team's CHOKING...

Marino1983

BigBadBuc
10-14-2005, 09:07 PM
And this anal queen accuses Dolphin fans of hiding behind "excuses"...
With EVERY mentally challenged post that YOU spam this site with Big SAD YOU substantiate that Tampon fans like you are a very jealous group of uneducated mongoloids.....

Marino1983

Jealous.

No.

Because after this season.... we'll have as many Super Bowl wins as the "almighty" Miami Dolphins. Funny.... for a team that has sucked so badly to be king of the mountain as many times as a storied franchise like the Fins.

And YOU.... have the nads to to be throwing the choke word around here. Pathetic. :shakeno:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-14-2005, 09:21 PM
Jealous.

No.

Because after this season.... we'll have as many Super Bowl wins as the "almighty" Miami Dolphins. Funny.... for a team that has sucked so badly to be king of the mountain as many times as a storied franchise like the Fins.

And YOU.... have the nads to to be throwing the choke word around here. Pathetic. :shakeno:

We got some real wise advice here for you ...

Why don't you go simply outside and have some fresh life fun.

Instead of being a typical inside old moldy mind... inner self frustrated "Buc Shot" ?

"Renew yourself" and be more creative and mind fresh.

"IT" is not good, to stay "being"... a tired old loud yapping dog.

Ya old yip-yap flea bag has been "and" never will be ...

Get some real life fun and fresher self brain air !

And "lighten up" for... a good change.

"YOU" are truly speaking from your ... own flying bridge command console.

"eh"

BigBadBuc
10-14-2005, 09:34 PM
[T][O][R][M]']"eh"

Now you're just being a jack-***.

Tell me what time your mother makes you go to bed. You're getting in my way.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-14-2005, 09:39 PM
Now you're just being a jack-***.

Tell me what time your mother makes you go to bed. You're getting in my way.

The you in you "decides", all what you really "are".

No talk or fancy words... action does speaks louder true.

Only... "to you alone".

Seek inwards for the real truth.

Do not try to "impress" the outside world.

"IT" does not matter.

There is no reason to shout and boast loudly about your "inner" world.

You know what you truly know.

Which your all knowing is really ... less than nothing.

Reduce your inner noise for greater understanding clarity and simplicity.

K.I.S.S. is best and is crystal clear.

"be" ... more simple.

Easy does "IT".

relax and let go and let "IT" simply... "be"

Get "IT" ?

BigBadBuc
10-14-2005, 09:41 PM
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Marino1983
10-14-2005, 09:59 PM
Jealous.

No.

Well I was being kind... Maybe not "jealous" more like just F***ing STUPID!!
"Because after this season.... we'll have as many Super Bowl wins as the "almighty" Miami Dolphins." So let me understand,, YOU actually believe that YOUR s*e*m*e*n-swilling, male-booty-hunters are going to win the 06 Super Bowl?
:roflmao: :roflmao:
YOU have some very serious mental issues Big SAD... :shakeno: The ONLY way YOUR butt-pirates are going to Detroit this January is as a spectator!!
:goof:

Marino1983

buckwilde
10-15-2005, 10:18 AM
I have noticed at Gay Jay Stadium the Butt Pirate Cooter Boys Nation get really excited when a long round object explodes after the rare event of a Sucs score. Tampon Bay sucks and so do their swashbuckling unbuckling fans. One of the most prolific loser franchises in NFL history. :rofl3:

BigBadBuc
10-15-2005, 01:02 PM
Well I was being kind... Maybe not "jealous" more like just F***ing STUPID!!
"Because after this season.... we'll have as many Super Bowl wins as the "almighty" Miami Dolphins." So let me understand,, YOU actually believe that YOUR s*e*m*e*n-swilling, male-booty-hunters are going to win the 06 Super Bowl?
YOU have some very serious mental issues Big SAD... :shakeno: The ONLY way YOUR butt-pirates are going to Detroit this January is as a spectator!!
:goof:

Marino1983

Well.... I could do as a Miami fan and lower my standards so that I'm not as disappointed come season's end. Before you can even think playoffs, son, you gotta worry about getting out of your own weak division. So far, it doesn't look good.... 0-2.And you haven't even played the champs yet. We should just tack on another 2 L's.

And WTF kind of scary sport name is "Dolphins". Little girls decorate their nice pink rooms with dolphins. Way to go. Your so tough. Like a little chihuahua that barks a big bark, but when push comes to shove it runs like the little dog that it is.

Welcome to my yard, B!TCH

Marino1983
10-15-2005, 01:43 PM
Well.... I could do as a Miami fan and lower my standards so that I'm not as disappointed come season's end. Before you can even think playoffs, son, you gotta worry about getting out of your own weak division. So far, it doesn't look good.... 0-2.And you haven't even played the champs yet. We should just tack on another 2 L's.
WTF?
To think that YOUR team is going to win a s-b that season is one thing.. But to blatantly spew that the pewter pu$$y's are going to win the 05 s-b,,, that is just completely imbecilic SAD buc!!! And love the son reference penelope.. YOU can alwys tell when a troll (like YOU) is being B!TCH punched... :rofl3:
"you gotta worry about getting out of your own weak division. So far, it doesn't look good"
Yeah,, that is how I would reference the AFC East :confused:.. How in the F*** can a division that the s-b champion the last 2 season's has resided be referred to as a "weak division"???? F***ing MORON!
"And you haven't even played the champs yet." :lol:More like the CHUMPS!
So the BucMYREARS are the Champs? :goof: :roflmao: Of what? The
TamponBay annual anal-cavity-nose-hiding contest?

WTF kind of scary sport name is "Dolphins". Little girls decorate their nice pink rooms with dolphins. Way to go. Your so tough. Like a little chihuahua that barks a big bark, but when push comes to shove it runs like the little dog that it is.

:lolcry: WTF does this have to do with the DOLPHINs being the winningest franchise in the NFL?
I mean for years the permanent NFC basement dweller's the pole-smoking-YUCK's had that gehy looking rump ranger @$$-pirate on the side of those hidious orange, fairy-cream, and piss yellow village people looking uniforms..
Christ if the :laughat: pirate could talk, it would be with a lisp!
And as far as being tough... :sleep: YOU an the rest of YOUR pewter pu$$y gehy parade slithered onto this site thinking that YOU were all bad@$$es.. Now that YOU have had to recieve sutures to close ALL the wounds that YOU and YOUR fairy anal pirates have recieved since slithering on this site in the beginning of the week the :boohoo: is already starting...
"Welcome to my yard, B!TCH" News FLASH jock itch,, YOUR backyard consist's of anything outside that refrigerator box that YOU reside in girl friend!!
This,, as far as YOU are concerned, is MY backyard!!!!
And YOU have been completely :0wned: since the very first submitted paragraph spam that YOU wasted bandwidth on this site!!!
Deal with IT,, SAD @$$ buc....

Marino1983

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-15-2005, 05:45 PM

And WTF kind of scary sport name is "Dolphins". Little girls decorate their nice pink rooms with dolphins. Way to go. Your so tough. Like a little chihuahua that barks a big bark, but when push comes to shove it runs like the little dog that it is.

Please stop talking "your one narrow hating jealous envy ego mind's"... raging rantings and yip-yap mouth flapp !

You keep "repeating yourself"... like a robotic known pattern "does".

Ya "sound like" a common silly self ingorant fool.

Have a lovely inner peacefull evening! :)