PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Seinfeld quotes

Jt0323
10-12-2005, 08:53 PM
What is your favorite Seinfeld quotes?

Mine:
"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"
"I'm a great quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. I was raised to give up."
"ITS A SCRACH!"

Buddwalk
10-12-2005, 08:56 PM
""You know snork snork hes a pigman""

spydertl79
10-12-2005, 08:59 PM
Seinfeld sucks.

I never saw the appeal.

Roman529
10-12-2005, 09:49 PM
Seinfeld rules.

Some of my favorites.....

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!" - Jerry, denying that he is gay, but not wanting to be seen as anti-gay, in "The Outing" "You can do better than me. You could throw a dart out the window and hit someone better than me. I'm no good!" - George, trying to get rid of his current girlfriend, in "The Outing" "Hey, who do you think is the most unattractive world leader? "Living or all time?" "All time." "Well, if it's all time, then there's no contest. It begins and ends with Brezhnev." "I dunno. You ever get a good look at DeGaulle?" "Lyndon Johnson was uglier than DeGaulle." "I got news for you. Golda Meir could make 'em all run up a tree." - Elaine, Jerry and George, in "The Outing"

unifiedtheory
10-12-2005, 09:54 PM
Seinfeld sucks.

I never saw the appeal.

Then why even open the thread?

I've never understood the appeal of opening a thread that you have no interest in or can not add SOMETHING to...

unifiedtheory
10-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Seinfeld rules.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!" - Jerry, denying that he is gay, but not wanting to be seen as anti-gay, in "The Outing" "

That is my fave episode...:D

Buddwalk
10-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Then why even open the thread?

I've never understood the appeal of opening a thread that you have no interest in or can not add SOMETHING to...

Well Said :D

Dolphin1184
10-12-2005, 10:09 PM
"Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Pagan
10-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Some of my favorite ones:

~ Kramer: "I'm at the corner of 1st and 1st...wait a minute, how can the same streets intersect with themselves? I must be at the nexus of the universe, Jerry"

~ George: "I can't carry a pen, I'm afraid it'll puncture my scrotum."

~ Jerry: "People don't turn down money. It's what separates us from the animals."

~ Elaine: "You know, just when I think you're the shallowest man I know, you somehow manage to drain a little bit more out of the pool."

"Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
Single funniest moment I've ever seen on TV, when he knocks on his girlfriend's door and does that right in her face! The ultimate "F YOU!" :lol:

Timmy54
10-12-2005, 10:15 PM
"but are you still master of your domain??"

Buddwalk
10-12-2005, 10:20 PM

~ Kramer: "I'm at the corner of 1st and 1st...wait a minute, how can the same streets intersect with themselves? I must be at the nexus of the universe, Jerry"

~ Jerry: "People don't turn down money. It's what separates us from the animals."

~ Elaine: "You know, just when I think you're the shallowest man I know, you somehow manage to drain a little bit more out of the pool."

Single funniest moment I've ever seen on TV, when he knocks on his girlfriend's door and does that right in her face! The ultimate "F YOU!" :lol:

OMFG your right pagan the one where there making fun of the girls stomach. And hes in bed with her and shes like its either me or them, and hes like hmm thats a tough one. HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO

PHINATIC13
10-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Kramer: I'm OUT! :lol:After losing first in the bet on "self" control.(*********ing)

kastofsna120
10-12-2005, 10:34 PM
seinfeld, curb, or arrested development.....tough choice for top show!

FinsNCanes
10-12-2005, 11:57 PM
I used to watch that show alot but I honestly can't think of any quotes.

ILPhinFan88
10-13-2005, 12:03 AM
You can't spare one square?

painnotpleasure
10-13-2005, 12:14 AM

Single funniest moment I've ever seen on TV, when he knocks on his girlfriend's door and does that right in her face! The ultimate "F YOU!" :lol: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Dolphin1184
10-13-2005, 12:28 AM
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/2138/wav/hellloooo.wav

LA LA LA!

painnotpleasure
10-13-2005, 12:36 AM
"YOU'RE KILLING INDEPENDENT GEORGE!" --George

"Worlds are colliding!! George is gettin very upset!!" --George

"I'm Cosmo Kramer, the ASSMAN!" --Kramer

"SERENITY NOW!" --Frank Costanza

"Oh yes, the jerk store called, they're running low on you!" --George

"Believe it or not George isn't at home please leave a message at the beep. I must be out or I'd pick up the phone where could I be... believe it or not I'm not home." --George

"I don't like coffee. I don't have to come up. I'd like to get another shot at the coffee just so I can spit it in your face." --George

"And you figured, what the hell, I'll eat some trash." --Jerry

"A Bra is for ladies, meet the Bro." --Kramer

"I know the chunky that left these chunkies... NEWMAN!" --Jerry

"Helloooooo, I got beamed with a giant ball of oil. I'm slippery as an eel....la la la" --Jerry, George, Kramer

"These pretzels are making me thirsty!" --Kramer, George, Jerry, Elaine

"A festivious for the rest of us" Frank Costanza

"Art Vandelay" --George

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George

"Giddy-Up!" --Kramer

Elaine: You don't have an old pair [of glasses]?
George: I broke them playing basketball.
Jerry: He was running from a bee

Jerry: She had man hands.
Elaine: Man hands?
Jerry: The hands of a man. It's like a creature out of Greek Mythology, I mean, she was like part woman, part horrible beast.
Elaine: Would you prefer it if she had no hands at all?
Jerry: Would she have hooks

Kramer: (To Mr. Abbott) How ya doing?

Mr. Abbott: Hey Kramer.

Julie: Oh Mickey. Excuse me, I can't take this. (She exits quickly)

Jerry: Hi, Mr. Abbott.

Mr. Abbott: That's Dr. Abbott, D.D.S. Tim Whatley was one of my students. And if this wasn't my son's wedding day, I'd knock you teeth out you anti-dentite *******.

Beth: What was that all about?

Jerry: Oh, I said something about dentists and it got blown all out of proportion.

Beth: Hey, what do you call a doctor who fails out of med school?

Jerry: What?

Beth: A dentist. (They laugh)

Jerry: That's a good one. Dentists.

Beth: Yeah, who needs 'em? Not to mention the Blacks and the Jews. (Jerry fakes a smile)

There's just so many more.... Seinfeld is great.

Jt0323
10-13-2005, 01:33 AM
[QUOTE=Roman529]Seinfeld rules.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!" - Jerry, denying that he is gay, but not wanting to be seen as anti-gay, in "The Outing" "

that is one of the best quote and episode of Seinfeld.

fafafofo
10-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Jerry: You mean the panties your mother laid out for you?
Soup Nazi: No soup for you!
Elaine: I have seen the nipple on your soul!
George: Does she know about shrinkage?
Elaine's Boyfried: Step off!

Jt0323
10-20-2005, 05:55 PM
I Was In The Pool!

bg34
10-20-2005, 06:04 PM
Kramer, " I'm out there Jerry and I'm lovin every minute of it!"....." I'm flippin, I'm floppin".....LMAO, the episode when he goes "Commando", that's my favorite episode of all-time and IMO Seinfeld is the greatest show of all-time.

NaboCane
10-20-2005, 06:18 PM
"He's a face-painter!" :cry:

Caps
10-20-2005, 07:08 PM
I can't stand these people that double park their cars, think they're better than everyone else. I'm gonna hock a loogie on it. -George

Jt0323
10-20-2005, 07:12 PM
I can't stand these people that double park their cars, think they're better than everyone else. I'm gonna hock a loogie on it. -George

hahah just saw that one