PDA

View Full Version : what do you hate the most durring a fins game.

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-12-2005, 10:22 PM
No matter who the dolphins play it seems like there is always something that happens durring the game that drives me nuts. here is what i had to put up with durring the first dolphins game .
#1 i dont remember who it was but they were talking more about the patriots durring the game and then they would talk about denver but hardly talked about miami at all . then i had telemarkaters call twice in a 10 minute span then my tv acted up then cbs switched the game in the 2 quarter.

game 2 i was at my folks house and was watching the first quarter when my knuckle headed brother and his family came over and the first thing my brother does is switch the channel to nascar. oh this just about cause my to go insane. i couldnt raise hell because my family is something i hold dear but nascar . please i never thought i would have to chose between my phins and my familly.

game 3 the annoucers were so anti dolphins that i could hadly watch the darn game. but anyways this season is frustrating to me because i cant seem to watch the team without hearing stupid crap or being harassed.

so i came up with three things i hate the most durring a game.
first, my brother needs to put a sock in it with nascar. second the annoucers need to be professional . last , i wish the networks would stop changing games in the middle of a game.

dont this just drive you insane?

kastofsna120
10-12-2005, 10:33 PM
too many commercials in NFL games

FinsNCanes
10-12-2005, 11:59 PM
Wanna know what REALLY pisses me off? I sit there and watch 5 minutes of commercials, they kick off, then show commercials right after it. I mean..what IS that?

GreenMonster
10-13-2005, 12:55 AM
Wanna know what REALLY pisses me off? I sit there and watch 5 minutes of commercials, they kick off, then show commercials right after it. I mean..what IS that?

Thats also when the most people are watching... MONEY..

phins17
10-13-2005, 01:12 AM
I hate it when the Dolphins lose. That gets me really upset

NaboCane
10-13-2005, 01:17 AM
Stupid ****ing posts.

d-day
10-13-2005, 01:20 AM
Stupid ****ing posts.

:chuckle: - awww... is that a way to talk to merc40?

d-day luvs ya merc :hump:

Roman529
10-13-2005, 01:29 AM
I watch my Fins games at a sportsbar down the street from my house.....so I rarely get to hear the announcers unless the game is on one of the big screens.
Sometimes that is a good thing. :D

Gonzo
10-13-2005, 02:31 AM
posters in the "official game threads"

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-13-2005, 03:14 PM

now there you go ,Fins&canes That abolutely drives me crazy . i know commercials are important but gee wiz why cant they show five minuets and then show the games until a time out ?

HEY DDAY is alive whatss up dday ? when are you going to do a plump womans thread ? just for the record I have been trying to post good threads latey but i am in a bad funk lately .

fafafofo
10-20-2005, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=ROSCO P.C. JR]
game 3 the annoucers were so anti dolphins that i could hadly watch the darn game. but anyways this season is frustrating to me because i cant seem to watch the team without hearing stupid crap or being harassed.

Watch the game on TV and listen to the game on Dolphin's Radio over the internet. http://www.790theticket.com/main.cfm. Click on upper right corner on 'Listen In Live"

There is a delay on TV. You will hear what happens before you see it.

Timmy54
10-20-2005, 05:44 PM
not being able to see the game live because of all the dumb contracts not thinking of ever having to change the schedule. the nfl dosent care about us fans!!