PDA

View Full Version : will dolphins win another game this year?

Pewter Nation
10-13-2005, 01:38 PM
I think you will win 1 or 2 more games, I just hope that after the beating you receive at Ray Jay on sunday you don't lose your confidence. Confidence is key for a young undertalented team like the Dolphins. And if you don't recover from the upcoming thrashing it might be a long season in Miami :cry:

Get used to seeing this again in south florida come december ---> :baghead:

:rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3:

nick1
10-13-2005, 01:44 PM
I think you will win 1 or 2 more games, I just hope that after the beating you receive at Ray Jay on sunday you don't lose your confidence. Confidence is key for a young undertalented team like the Dolphins. And if you don't recover from the upcoming thrashing it might be a long season in Miami :cry:

young? who on Miami exactly are you talking about? this is a very experienced team, you obviously don't know squat about Miami. I hope to see you this Monday after your team loses

FinaticalOne
10-13-2005, 02:35 PM

That's funny :lol: , coming from a fan of team that hasn't beaten anyone over .500 yet :rolleyes: . If you beat us, than come back and talk, but right now up to this point; your team has showed NOTHING yet.

CalDolFan1014
10-13-2005, 02:45 PM

:sidelol: This takes over for the dumbest post of the year from a non-div smack talker.:drinker::redeye:

NorthFloridaFin
10-13-2005, 02:53 PM

The only time you have ever seen :baghead: was @ Tampa Bay games. Do you forget the 'Bucs past, or have you simply hopped on the bandwagon the past few years.

Pewter Nation
10-13-2005, 02:56 PM
The only time you have ever seen :baghead: was @ Tampa Bay games. Do you forget the 'Bucs past, or have you simply hopped on the bandwagon the past few years.

Tampa = Titletown

NorthFloridaFin
10-13-2005, 03:02 PM
Tampa = Titletown

Tampa = Tampon Town

nick1
10-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Tampa = Titletown
why is tampa titletown? because the Bucs won a superbowl 5 years ago? or because the Lightning won a cup two years ago? the Dolphins have more titles than the Bucs do, the Lightning have the same amount of titles as the Panthers and the Marlins have more titles than the Devil Rays do. So how exactly is Tampa a better city than Miami?

shut up you idiot, you don't know squat

kud
10-13-2005, 04:06 PM
That's funny :lol: , coming from a fan of team that hasn't beaten anyone over .500 yet :rolleyes: . If you beat us, than come back and talk, but right now up to this point; your team has showed NOTHING yet.

Except that they can't beat the Testeverde led Jets. Silly butt pirates. :rofl3:

I wonder how many of you jackasses were actually Tampa fans BEFORE they won the superbowl in 02. I bet not many.

Marino1983
10-13-2005, 04:29 PM

:lolcry:
YOU have some serious mental issues PETERLESS pewter....
How many points has that overrated h-s team of YOURs scored this season? :spit:
I mean christ,, they choked against a team that just signed and started a 41 year old qb!!!
:roflmao:

:lol2:

Marino1983

dol_fan_81
10-13-2005, 05:57 PM
I think you will win 1 or 2 more games,

make sure you come back to eat your crow, raw with the feathers still on

:wave:

Silverphin
10-13-2005, 07:29 PM
make sure you come back to eat your crow, raw with the feathers still on

:wave:

**** crow! He better make sure he comes back for pimp-slapping!:bling:

dol_fan_81
10-13-2005, 07:36 PM
**** crow! He better make sure he comes back for pimp-slapping!:bling:

man, i need my own avatar... it gets confusing

Prime
10-13-2005, 07:54 PM

You have got to be the biggest ******* troll on this board. I believe that your patheic team needs them damn bags over there heads because there such a patheic franchise.

Cuban Dave 9
10-13-2005, 09:41 PM
:sidelol: This takes over for the dumbest post of the year from a non-div smack talker.:drinker::redeye:
Dr. I concur

Tim1958
10-13-2005, 09:56 PM

I know one of those will be this weekend, glad you agree!

timbalu
10-14-2005, 08:14 AM

Next win: 10/16 at SHMUCKANEERS . You lost ..at home..to the Jests..against a 42 year old QB brought out of retirement.. Look for a broken-down Caddy with flat tires ! YOU can wear the bag, Sh1t-bag !! :lol:

buckwilde
10-15-2005, 09:53 AM
Tampa sucks. Thanks for the input from the COOTER NATION :lol:

JAcK o D1AmonDs
10-15-2005, 11:48 PM
Tampa = Titletown

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: HAHAHAHAHAHA, yeah right one SB victory then suckin *** the past 2 seasons really great title town

unifiedtheory
10-16-2005, 01:06 AM
man, i need my own avatar... it gets confusing

Go here my friend....we'll hook you up. (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=95524)