PDA

View Full Version : In the spirit of Halloween...

SCall13
10-13-2005, 03:19 PM
tell about your favorite horror movie scene. (ANY HORROR FILM)

Here's mine: In the original Halloween, when Jamie Lee Curtis (Laurie Strode) is running back to her house from across the street after discovering her friends dead and first meeting Michael Myers, she is banging furiously on the door calling for the little boy to open it (forget his name). Myers appears and begins walking slowly across the street toward Laurie as she begs the little boy to open the door.(He is up stairs) The little boy finally opens the door just as Myers is about to reach Laurie.

Very nice tension building scene.

Pagan
10-13-2005, 03:20 PM
When she's in the doorway after stabbing him with the knitting needle, and over her shoulder you just see him sit straight up.

SCall13
10-13-2005, 03:22 PM
When she's in the doorway after stabbing him with the knitting needle, and over her shoulder you just see him sit straight up.

Oh yeah. Another great scene.

d-day
10-13-2005, 04:13 PM
hell night - linda blair
similar scene to post 2
they're sitting on the bed terrified, apparently safe and then off to left of the screen, very subtlely, it starts to rise from up under a carpet on the floor... :eek:

wpgfishfan
10-13-2005, 05:14 PM
Very slowly and after 4 years of tension Wanny kills the Dolphins.

Not to make a joke but I screamed more at him then Jason,Freddy,Alien all combined

SCall13
10-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Very slowly and after 4 years of tension Wanny kills the Dolphins.

Not to make a joke but I screamed more at him then Jason,Freddy,Alien all combined

:lol: HA HA Very nice. I agree. I was screaming with you!

SCall13
10-13-2005, 05:24 PM
How about in Friday the 13th Part 2, at the end when the girl (Jenny) is sitting on the bed and she and Paul hear a sound at the door. He slowly opens the door to reveal the dog that went missing earlier in the movie. The girl bends over to pick up the dog, when Jason suddenly crashes through the large window behind her and grabs her. Talk about something that'll make you jump out of your shoes or crap your pants.

d-day
10-13-2005, 05:44 PM
How about in Friday the 13th Part 2, at the end when the girl (Jenny) is sitting on the bed and she and Paul hear a sound at the door. He slowly opens the door to reveal the dog that went missing earlier in the movie. The girl bends over to pick up the dog, when Jason suddenly crashes through the large window behind her and grabs her. Talk about something that'll make you jump out of your shoes or crap your pants.

:yeahthat: - i just watched that one the other night and although i didn't crap my pants... i did pee in my shoe

SCall13
10-13-2005, 08:25 PM
:yeahthat: - i just watched that one the other night and although i didn't crap my pants... i did pee in my shoe

LOL...I meant to list pee in a shoe as the 3rd option. :D

Buddwalk
10-13-2005, 08:45 PM
For me it was the original texas chainsaw massacre. The one guy is looking for his friend in the house and walks out and finally he just gets mad storms to the back and Leatherface nails him with an axe. Thats just classic make you jump out of your socks horror right there

SCall13
10-13-2005, 09:38 PM
For me it was the original texas chainsaw massacre. The one guy is looking for his friend in the house and walks out and finally he just gets mad storms to the back and Leatherface nails him with an axe. Thats just classic make you jump out of your socks horror right there

Yessss excellent scene!