PDA

View Full Version : the new zorro movie

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-13-2005, 03:29 PM
i saw higlights of a new zorro movie about to be released ,yet i am not sure when. do any of you like the zorro movie with antoino banderas and anthony hopkins ? I think Alexander Hamilton starred in some of the 60's and 70's serries. I mean george hamilton sorry .
i just hope they do another three musketeers movie i love those great one liners. " i am a man of vision" or "all for one and one for all "

todays quote is ," if not for a great man like myself you would not have a clue about sanity"

Talos
10-13-2005, 05:11 PM
Sometimes I wonder when I read your posts if you have ADD the way you write 12 thoughts in one post without dividing them. ;)

The Mask of Zorro was an awesome movie. A real fun movie, and was easy to get a girl to go see because it was also "romantic".

As for the new movie it comes out in two weeks.

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-14-2005, 12:07 AM
i am having some eye problems right now i had to switch to bifocals and i am having a little burr in my vision so i am trying get used to it and i do have add but i will work on my post though.
I have the mask of zorro and i want to get the other movies because i dont like renting them.

Prime Time
10-14-2005, 04:09 PM
I liked the first. Katherine Zeta Jones is so fine...:yes:

I will go see the second one sometime, it looks like a movie worth watching.

UltraDol-Fan
10-14-2005, 04:39 PM
I'll probably rent it. Doesn't interest me enough to spend the $30 and take the wife to the theater

Roman529
10-14-2005, 05:22 PM
I like anything Catherine Zeta-Jones is in. I bet Michael Douglas is hitting that every night. Lucky guy.

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-14-2005, 07:08 PM
if you are spending 30 dollars on a vhs tape well, that too much. i guess i dont like renting but this is just me.