PDA

View Full Version : another dolphin fan arrested in fort worth.

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-13-2005, 08:40 PM
:horsey: :dedolfan: OK Dolphin fans what in the name of jay feidler is going on ? on monday night two dolphin fans who will remain nameless got totaly intoxicated and drove a pickup truck into a swimmg pool and then were pickup by the police for all sorts of things being drunk was one of the charges and today they went to court dressed as jay feidler and dave wannstedt. this is no joke one dolphin fan had a funny moustache and the other had mr spock ears .
Well the judge was in ill humor today and no 9 asked the judge are you going through the pms thing and she went ballistic well the dave like fan told the judge that he had mad cow disease and he ask the judge if she had mad cow disease? As a result both dolphin fans were both sent to a treatment center for 30 days and were given $ 2000.00 fines and the judge told them to straiten out or else.
this is a true story told by a very wise dolphin fan and i was laughing so hard i fell out of my recliner and sprained my ankle. dont ask me for a link because i would have to shoot you guys and right now the dolphins are having attendence problems.
so i must ask what is up with dolphins fans i know everyone is going phsyco but please , i cant carry the load of bringing sanity to fin heaven all by my self.

Roman529
10-13-2005, 09:16 PM
LINK??? I need one to make sure you are not making this up. :lol:

You been drinking? :D

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-14-2005, 12:11 AM
I dont have a link because this was told by the yoda of dolphins football. master yoda said he felt a tremor in the force . as to my drinking , I had a couple but i just didnt swallow. ( IF IT WORKS FOR BILL IT SHOULD WORK FOR ME)

painnotpleasure
10-14-2005, 12:14 AM
"What in the name of Jay Fiedler is going on?"... I like that. :lol: