PDA

View Full Version : Jimi Hendrix Prints

Fin Fan in Cali
10-13-2005, 10:50 PM
Just a heads up to the family here at Finheaven. www.willyart.com (http://www.willyart.com), and Ryan does post on ebay as well,. He is working on a Jimi Hendrix print, so I thought I would pass that along! The artist is Ryan Willingham out of Texas. He has done great prints of Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Dimebag Daryl of Pantera as well.:)

kastofsna120
10-13-2005, 11:08 PM
any good guitarists?

WharfRat
10-14-2005, 07:46 AM
any good guitarists?

ummm .... Jimi Hendrix? Stevie Ray Vaughn?

Fin Fan in Cali
10-14-2005, 10:08 AM
any good guitarists?Obviously you don't know your guitarists. My post was for members that might be interested in quality work, and not for some cheap smack!:shakeno:

Fin Fan in Cali
10-14-2005, 10:14 AM
Just a heads up to the family here at Finheaven. www.willyart.com (http://www.willyart.com/), and Ryan does post on ebay as well,. He is working on a Jimi Hendrix print, so I thought I would pass that along! The artist is Ryan Willingham out of Texas. He has done great prints of Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Dimebag Daryl of Pantera as well.:)On ebay Ryan goes under the seller of rwilly19. I am not associated with him at all, I just have 3 of his Stevie Ray Vaughan's in my garage. They are first class!:)

Fin Fan in Cali
10-14-2005, 10:17 AM
Does a nice print of Eric Clapton as well.

kastofsna120
10-14-2005, 11:15 AM
ummm .... Jimi Hendrix? Stevie Ray Vaughn?
so no then

WharfRat
10-14-2005, 11:32 AM
so no then

:shakeno: In other words.... you don't care for that type of music.

Does that mean they're not good because you don't like it? if so... does it mean that the ones you like aren't good because I don't care for them?

Fin Fan in Cali
10-14-2005, 11:37 AM
so no thenWhy even respond to this thread if you are going to be sarcastic?

Buddwalk
10-14-2005, 11:37 AM
so no then

:lol: I'd say i like this guy partially cause ya put down jimi but dude Stevie Ray was a god :yes:

Fin Fan in Cali
10-15-2005, 12:06 AM

Does that mean they're not good because you don't like it? if so... does it mean that the ones you like aren't good because I don't care for them?Thanks Wharf!

Pagan
10-15-2005, 07:38 AM

Does that mean they're not good because you don't like it? if so... does it mean that the ones you like aren't good because I don't care for them?
Amen, brother Wharf. Would be like me going into the "official hip-hop thread" to make comments. :rolleyes:

:lol: I'd say i like this guy partially cause ya put down jimi but dude Stevie Ray was a god :yes:
Dude, you're losing more and more credibility as a musician each time you goof on Jimi. :shakeno:

Don't take this the wrong way, but when you first started talking about music I was like "Cool, a young kid who has pretty good taste and wants to emulate the greats." But lately bro you're coming off like a cocky kid who thinks he's the be-all, end-all of guitar playing.

If you get into playing out in public, you're gunna find that fellow musicians don't care too much for that kind of attitude. I ain't bashing you man, just trying to give you a heads-up if you want to make any serious run at playing for a living.

Too bad you can't ask Stevie Ray - whom you call a "god" - what HE thought about Jimi. Most of the guitarists you worship, worshipped him.

Back to the topic...that print of Jimi looks AMAZING. Love the pose he's in, classic live Hendrix. I may have to buy one when he's done with it to give to my brother.

Fin Fan in Cali
10-15-2005, 09:59 AM
Amen, brother Wharf. Would be like me going into the "official hip-hop thread" to make comments. :rolleyes:

Dude, you're losing more and more credibility as a musician each time you goof on Jimi. :shakeno:

Don't take this the wrong way, but when you first started talking about music I was like "Cool, a young kid who has pretty good taste and wants to emulate the greats." But lately bro you're coming off like a cocky kid who thinks he's the be-all, end-all of guitar playing.

If you get into playing out in public, you're gunna find that fellow musicians don't care too much for that kind of attitude. I ain't bashing you man, just trying to give you a heads-up if you want to make any serious run at playing for a living.

Too bad you can't ask Stevie Ray - whom you call a "god" - what HE thought about Jimi. Most of the guitarists you worship, worshipped him.

Back to the topic...that print of Jimi looks AMAZING. Love the pose he's in, classic live Hendrix. I may have to buy one when he's done with it to give to my brother.Nice post Bro!:)