PDA

View Full Version : Budd, Nublar, or Skapefin...

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 06:53 AM
Hi guys,I heard on good info that you are exactly what this girl is lookin for! ;) I was wondering if it's possible to get an avatar made with Ricky and Ronnie in it?I am a huge Ricky fan,bought a jersey a couple of weeks ago and will wear it for the first time Sunday.Drafted them both in my fantasy football league and I haven't a clue who to start. :lol: I don't really want a BIG avatar as it won't work on some message boards.I was thinking of maybe both of their smiling faces would be great,they both have such grand smiles.Any help would be greatly appreciated and anytime you're traveling through the UP,stop by the Silver Dollar Bar in Trenary,drinks are on me. :cool: Thank you in advance,Sugarcane :)

Buddwalk
10-14-2005, 06:56 AM
Hi guys,I heard on good info that you are exactly what this girl is lookin for! ;) I was wondering if it's possible to get an avatar made with Ricky and Ronnie in it?I am a huge Ricky fan,bought a jersey a couple of weeks ago and will wear it for the first time Sunday.Drafted them both in my fantasy football league and I haven't a clue who to start. :lol: I don't really want a BIG avatar as it won't work on some message boards.I was thinking of maybe both of their smiling faces would be great,they both have such grand smiles.Any help would be greatly appreciated and anytime you're traveling through the UP,stop by the Silver Dollar Bar in Trenary,drinks are on me. :cool: Thank you in advance,Sugarcane :)

I'd take a shot but im going away for the weekend sorry

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 06:59 AM
Thanks anyway Budd,maybe if I can't get one made by the time you return you could give it a shot. :)

Phinz1972
10-14-2005, 07:07 AM
Read this thread and I am sure you will find all the answers to your graphic needs :wink: .........

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=95524

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 07:08 AM
Will do,thanks Phinz!! :)

cnc66
10-14-2005, 07:09 AM
Mornin' Sugarcane, good to see you on the big board. She's a great fan guys, known her for years, grew by Miller park in SW Dade. I would take it as a favor if one of you guys could give her a hand ! Good to see you !...off to work I go ! Good Luck

cnc66
10-14-2005, 07:10 AM
thanks '72. I hope you are feeling better !!! Go Fins!!

Phinz1972
10-14-2005, 07:12 AM
Will do,thanks Phinz!! :)

Tell ya what, since cnc66 put in the good word for you, tell me what you want and I will make it for you since I have adobe photoshop cs2 open and running at the moment on my pc.

Example: colors, text(the word(s) you want on it, animated or non animated, etc...

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 07:20 AM
Awwwwwwwww that' s sweet and THANK YOU cnc66!!!

Phinz can you give me 2 minutes to think? LOL

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 07:21 AM
I was reading that other thread ;)

Phinz1972
10-14-2005, 07:22 AM
Awwwwwwwww that' s sweet and THANK YOU cnc66!!!

Phinz can you give me 2 minutes to think? LOL

Yep, no rush, can PM me the details, email them, instant message them, post them here, etc... whatever is best for you.

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 07:23 AM
How about Ricky and Ronnie helmut to helmut,Phins colors with a "my sweet Phins" text?Is that going to work? :)

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 07:24 AM
I was just hoping to get it by Sunday Phinz,no real rush. :)

Phinz1972
10-14-2005, 07:25 AM
How about Ricky and Ronnie helmut to helmut,Phins colors with a "my sweet Phins" text?Is that going to work? :)

Yep, I will pm you the link to avatar in a few moments.

Buddwalk
10-14-2005, 07:26 AM
Good to see kevin doing it :D

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 07:27 AM
WOW,what a great morning.Thank you so much Phinz,you're a real nice guy!!!!

I'm so excited for Sunday I may burst! ;)

WharfRat
10-14-2005, 07:48 AM
Good to see you back Sugar! Where ya been?

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 07:54 AM
Hi Wharf,I've been over at Miami Dolphins Talk on worldcrossing,it's my original home.This place has grown so much in the last couple of years it's really hard to find anyone I once knew.How have you been?I can't wait for SUNDAY!! :)

Phinz1972
Almost finished, just have to find a nice upclose picture of Ricky in a helmet and then tweak it some and then will be finished.

sugarcane
MiaDolphin still around? :)

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 07:56 AM
Thanks Phinz,I gotta jump in the shower,be back in a few. ;)

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 08:26 AM
I'm back,all refreshed and wearing my 1972 throwback jersey.I am wearing homer clothes all week! :)

Phinz1972
10-14-2005, 08:39 AM
sugarcane, check your PM inbox :wink:

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 08:53 AM
THANK YOU PHINZ!!!!It is 18K so I will have to resize it later.I gotta go open the bar but I'll be back later today.Thanks again,you're the best!!!! :)

Phinz1972
10-14-2005, 09:12 AM
THANK YOU PHINZ!!!!It is 18K so I will have to resize it later.I gotta go open the bar but I'll be back later today.Thanks again,you're the best!!!! :)

Your welcome. Like I said in the PM, if you want, I will redo it and include the idea I had when first doing it, and manage to fit it under KB limit for the site since I kind of rushed it and such.

WharfRat
10-14-2005, 09:29 AM
Hi Wharf,I've been over at Miami Dolphins Talk on worldcrossing,it's my original home.This place has grown so much in the last couple of years it's really hard to find anyone I once knew.How have you been?I can't wait for SUNDAY!! :)

I've been good... and yes, the site has grown quite a bit!
Most of the old crew are still around, but with over 11,000 members now, it's harder to pick them out!

I haven't seen MiaDolphin in a long time... not sure what happened to her...

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 05:24 PM
Your welcome. Like I said in the PM, if you want, I will redo it and include the idea I had when first doing it, and manage to fit it under KB limit for the site since I kind of rushed it and such.

I guess that would be the best idea,I have tried to resize it and have made it small but it says it's still 17K and if I make it any smaller you won't see it,LOL.Phinz,whenever you get time go ahead and whip something up including "your idea" when you first thought about doing it.I am still keeping the avatar I have for now unless you make the new one and make me wanna change it. ;)

cnc66
10-14-2005, 05:24 PM

thanks bro, for helping Sugarcane out, I appreciate it very much. You too Budd ! All of you guys are very generous with your talents and time and I applaude you for sharing !

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 05:35 PM
I know cnc66 these guys are fantastic!!!!About 4 years ago I used to go to a site that did sigs but they were girly sigs.They did manage a Dolphin one for me but I can't find it,and it ain't Ricky & Ronnie! :)

cnc66
10-14-2005, 05:51 PM
I know cnc66 these guys are fantastic!!!!About 4 years ago I used to go to a site that did sigs but they were girly sigs.They did manage a Dolphin one for me but I can't find it,and it ain't Ricky & Ronnie! :)

Can't find it ? Hard to believe after finding that damned bear wresling picture of me...

sugarcane
10-14-2005, 05:57 PM
LOL But I always have the herald folks at hand though,I checked a couple of cd's this morning but I didn't see it.We need to get on Verm about uploading new pics over there before it ceases to exist. :)

Phinz1972
10-15-2005, 02:50 AM

I guess that would be the best idea,I have tried to resize it and have made it small but it says it's still 17K and if I make it any smaller you won't see it,LOL.Phinz,whenever you get time go ahead and whip something up including "your idea" when you first thought about doing it.I am still keeping the avatar I have for now unless you make the new one and make me wanna change it. ;)

This weekend I have to spend time with my fiance and some of her family members, Monday I am going to the stay the night at a place and then tuesday morning attend a graduation thing, but once I return home tuesday, I will redo the avatar and if you want, I will do a matching sig for you. Just let me know.

sugarcane
10-18-2005, 08:50 AM
So how did the weekend go?Besides opur Phins lost big!We need some mojo or something! :)