PDA

View Full Version : Pay your taxes in Ohio!!

SuavePhin
10-14-2005, 07:32 PM
http://www.wsbtv.com/money/5093711/detail.html

mor911
10-14-2005, 07:53 PM
law enforcement rules.

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-14-2005, 08:23 PM
my theme song would be the theme form the dukes of hazzard. gosh i luv it , i luv it.

Bobby Humphrey
10-14-2005, 10:42 PM
In Canada when a police officer runs someone’s name on the computer (CPIC) it will say if the person has a warrant for their arrest or not. But it won’t say for what. So it could be the person has a warrant out for murder, assault of a PO, or owing $1.16. Maybe in Ohio it is the same.

Officer safety is always number one. If the officer didn’t know what the warrant was for, I see nothing wrong in having his hand in a position ready to pull his firearm.

Police Officers do not decide who gets a warrant issued for their arrest. (Although they can apply for them) Someone else in the justice system made the warrant legal, not a police officer. What are the police suppose to do? Only enforce warrants they see fit? If that was the case they wouldn’t be police very long. And their family’s quality of life would fall.

mor911
10-14-2005, 10:44 PM
Have you ever worked in law enforcement?

Thanks for that perspective on things. It actually makes the situation a little more understandable. :D

Bobby Humphrey
10-14-2005, 11:15 PM
I am not a police officer but I am a want-a-be.

I studied Criminal Justice (Policing) in university. The course is only for people who want to become a police officer. So I know a little about policing in Canada.

I am trying to become a Royal Canadian Mounted Policeman. The RCMP has the highest approval rating in the world for any police agency. It is very difficult to be accepted so I am very worried I will not get in. On Oct. 20 I run my physical test for them, so I hope I will get by that stage of the application.

ih8brady
10-14-2005, 11:18 PM
Wouldnt it be something if she took off and got into a Mexican standoff screaming "you'll never take me alive coppers"...all over a buck? Hilarious!

I am not a police officer but I am a want-a-be.

I studied Criminal Justice (Policing) in university. The course is only for people who want to become a police officer. So I know a little about policing in Canada.

I am trying to become a Royal Canadian Mounted Policeman. The RCMP has the highest approval rating in the world for any police agency. It is very difficult to be accepted so I am very worried I will not get in. On Oct. 20 I run my physical test for them, so I hope I will get by that stage of the application.

they've got cool uniforms! good luck.