PDA

View Full Version : So check out this BS.......

Agent51
10-14-2005, 11:22 PM
OK, so I FINALLY make the SB with the dolphins after a few years of struggling and major injury probs (playing on all madden, no slider adjustments, 6 min quarters with accelerated clock on). It is the final year of Saban's original contract, so that's the timeframe I'm in in my franchise. I'm playing the vikings and it's a close game the whole time. It's 16-10 them with 0:03 seconds left in the 4th quarter. I'm on their 41 yard line and its 2nd down and 11. I forgot the name of the play cuz it was a few hours ago but McMike's route was one where he ran 5yds up then slanted to the outside. They were in a deep zone I guess cuz the CB was way back and no LB was over there, so I hit Randy WIDE OPEN and he breaks the CB's tackle and is literally like a centimeter from the sidelines with a WIDE OPEN field to the endzone so I'm like YES YES YES! I HAD to keep running cuz the time was up before I even threw the ball, so stepping out wouldn't have done anything, and I NEEDED a TD, so a long FG attempt of stepping out in close FG range woulda done nothing. SO anyway, I'm running and I see the safeties coming across but no WAY were they gonna get the angle, then it freakin' happened. The REFEREE was running across the field, WHY, IDK, maybe to avoid getting run over by the safeties, I have NO CLUE, but instead of stopping or not running in my way he ran right across my path which numped me OUT OF BOUNDS, GAME FREAKIN OVER, DOLPHINS LOSE THEIR FIRST SB APPEARENCE UNDER NICK SABAN BECAUSE THE REF GOT IN THE WAY!!!!:mad: :yell: :fire:

Wildbill3
10-15-2005, 12:23 AM
Dude, I think the ghost in the machine is ****ing with you.

wazzy
10-15-2005, 12:53 AM
That ****in sucks nuts! I would snap on the game I don't think I would play it for like a day but then its Madden and I would come crawling back to it but still pissed.

Caps
10-15-2005, 11:04 AM
At least you get to keep Saban around, I always dominate, winning 3 Superbowls in 5 years and then he retires after all the wins, leaving me to promote Linehan to HC(who promptly retires after winning 3 Superbowls, where's the loyalty?)

Prime
10-15-2005, 11:22 AM
Well that just ******* sucks. I hope ya get it next time. :up:

mor911
10-15-2005, 11:36 AM
You have been on a run of bad luck with this game... damn

dol_fan_81
10-15-2005, 11:46 AM
you should see the sh!t that happens on ESPN 2k5, very similar, only it happens everygame. the computer is likely to make a come back in the 4th quater by scoring 50 unanswered points, it used to get me so mad!!! :mad:

Agent51
10-15-2005, 02:27 PM
you should see the sh!t that happens on ESPN 2k5, very similar, only it happens everygame. the computer is likely to make a come back in the 4th quater by scoring 50 unanswered points, it used to get me so mad!!! :mad:

Oh there's tons of other stuff, lol. Like the ref stands there when ur running up the middle and you WOULD have a good chance for some good yards but he doesn't move so it slows you down when you bump into him and then everyone catches you and tackles you. Or the ref will stand there and ur WRs will run into him on slants or crossing routes and not catch the ball cuz it disrupts their route. They need a Kill the Ref play like in Mutant League Football. Or we should be able to knock the refs over if they're in our way. Know what else is some BS? How is it that I'll have a WR with like 97 speed for examples and he's matched up with a DB that is like 88 speed and safeties in the low 80s but when he catches a deep ball a lot of times he gets chased down but then MY DBs, one is a 96 speed and one is a 91 speed, can't chase down a WR with 85 speed when he is only like 3 yards away when he catches it?

GridIronKing34
10-17-2005, 02:38 PM
Those things have happened to me, nothing that big though, probably the worst was keeping me from completing a third down conversion or stopping my big run. Stupid refs...

Whatsdatson20
10-21-2005, 12:40 AM
OK, so I FINALLY make the SB with the dolphins after a few years of struggling and major injury probs (playing on all madden, no slider adjustments, 6 min quarters with accelerated clock on). It is the final year of Saban's original contract, so that's the timeframe I'm in in my franchise. I'm playing the vikings and it's a close game the whole time. It's 16-10 them with 0:03 seconds left in the 4th quarter. I'm on their 41 yard line and its 2nd down and 11. I forgot the name of the play cuz it was a few hours ago but McMike's route was one where he ran 5yds up then slanted to the outside. They were in a deep zone I guess cuz the CB was way back and no LB was over there, so I hit Randy WIDE OPEN and he breaks the CB's tackle and is literally like a centimeter from the sidelines with a WIDE OPEN field to the endzone so I'm like YES YES YES! I HAD to keep running cuz the time was up before I even threw the ball, so stepping out wouldn't have done anything, and I NEEDED a TD, so a long FG attempt of stepping out in close FG range woulda done nothing. SO anyway, I'm running and I see the safeties coming across but no WAY were they gonna get the angle, then it freakin' happened. The REFEREE was running across the field, WHY, IDK, maybe to avoid getting run over by the safeties, I have NO CLUE, but instead of stopping or not running in my way he ran right across my path which numped me OUT OF BOUNDS, GAME FREAKIN OVER, DOLPHINS LOSE THEIR FIRST SB APPEARENCE UNDER NICK SABAN BECAUSE THE REF GOT IN THE WAY!!!!:mad: :yell: :fire:

LOL! Dude im sorry but thats hilarious. Madden cheats soo friggin bad dude. I have been screwd too many times. But this right here is just classic. This is probablly a story I will tell my grandchildren. Dude I feel for ya i really do. But dang thats funny.

Talos
10-21-2005, 11:01 AM
This is entirely unrelated to this thread but it was mentioned so I just have to add that Mutant League Football was the best game. I wish they made updated Mutant League games.

backpacker
10-21-2005, 12:05 PM
Wow, I'm really impressed with your ability to control your temper. I would've tossed Madden 06 out the window, which after that I would've promptly loaded my BB-gun and unloaded fire on that son-of-a-*****. I applaud you.

darkmistress
10-21-2005, 05:14 PM
LOL! Dude im sorry but thats hilarious. Madden cheats soo friggin bad dude. I have been screwd too many times. But this right here is just classic. This is probablly a story I will tell my grandchildren. Dude I feel for ya i really do. But dang thats funny.

lol yeah typical Madden...

I've had the kick off team have the kicker pick the ball up from the kicking tee and run back into my endzone (that's a safety isn't it?) and get a touchdown...ever since this incident I have realised Madden's realism leaves a lot to be desired... :lol:

Agent51
10-21-2005, 08:48 PM

I've had the kick off team have the kicker pick the ball up from the kicking tee and run back into my endzone (that's a safety isn't it?) and get a touchdown...ever since this incident I have realised Madden's realism leaves a lot to be desired... :lol:

WHAT!?!?!?! Oh man, I would PAY to see that, that is so funny:rofl3:

Whatsdatson20
10-21-2005, 10:56 PM

Dude i am laughing so hard! HAHA! Theres no way that happened. Actully let me shut up, there is totally a way that can happen. With madden of course. MAn the things we put up with for the best footall game ever made. Well that and "Tecmo Bowl.

darkmistress
10-22-2005, 09:38 PM
WHAT!?!?!?! Oh man, I would PAY to see that, that is so funny:rofl3:

It was a PC version, 2001 or 2002 I believe. When I tried to view and save the replay the computer stalled and the game shut down it was a serious glitch... I haven't seen anything like it since... :lol: