PDA

View Full Version : Fort Lauderdale Bars to Watch the Fins Game

Emskirch
10-15-2005, 07:47 AM
Hey all, I will be down in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday the 23rd as I will be taking the wife on a cruise out of Fort Lauderdale on Monday. Being that it is our 10 year anniversary, well.... I won't be able to head to the Fins game (note that is how I have stayed married for 10 years, give and take you know) anywho, the boozer, errm... my wife, wouldn't mind heading to a local establishment to watch the game and get toasty and such.

Any suggestions of Dolphin bars in Fort Lauderdale to watch the game?

A Wing Pilot
10-15-2005, 09:57 AM
Gatsby's on 595 and University or go a little furter down to Quarter deck its right across te street fromt he dolphins training facility. If your on the beach .. not really sure but those are two very popular dolphins bars!! Let me know where you are staying and I will find out for you

Emskirch
10-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Gatsby's on 595 and University or go a little furter down to Quarter deck its right across te street fromt he dolphins training facility. If your on the beach .. not really sure but those are two very popular dolphins bars!! Let me know where you are staying and I will find out for you

Staying at the Airport Sheraton

Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport
1825 Griffin Rd