PDA

View Full Version : X-Men 3 website

ILPhinFan88
10-15-2005, 10:37 AM
It is up now, but only has a short teaser for now.

http://www.x3movie.com/

Gonzo
10-15-2005, 02:27 PM
God, I hope I am wrong on this one....

Clark Kent
10-15-2005, 04:13 PM
God, I hope I am wrong on this one.... X-2 was one of the rare sequels that surpassed the orginal. This time will be very different. Ratner is going to **** up the franchise for sure... Hopefully the script is enough to overcome the lousy director.

However, good news as of now, is Juggernaut. He's going to be a badass villian. I'm guessing that the X-men are going to get their ***** handed to them for the better part of the movie, and the Phoenix will be what saves them (as she is a badass in her own right).

Gonzo
10-15-2005, 04:27 PM
X-2 was one of the rare sequels that surpassed the orginal. This time will be very different. Ratner is going to **** up the franchise for sure... Hopefully the script is enough to overcome the lousy director.

However, good news as of now, is Juggernaut. He's going to be a badass villian. I'm guessing that the X-men are going to get their ***** handed to them for the better part of the movie, and the Phoenix will be what saves them (as she is a badass in her own right).

The script is a major problem too. It was a rush job ordered by corporate ***bags and the main reason for Singer leaving.

ILPhinFan88
12-02-2005, 10:54 AM
It goes live on Dec. 5, here is a breakdown from someone who got to see it.

- The X-Men (http://comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=12202#) walking down the hall in the basement of the X-Mansion. We see Wolverine, Storm, Kitty Pryde, Colossus, and others.
- An exterior shot of the X-Mansion
- Storm walking out of the Mansion doors and looking at a cloudy sky.
- Quick shot of Professor X in a wheelchair.
- A shot of Beast and the other X-Men at what appears to be a funeral.
- A shot of Angel, shirtless and in a lab, quickly unfolding his wings in from of some scientists.
- A quick shot of the President and his advisors.
- Juggernaut in a containment cell.
- A shot of Magneto in the woods flanked by Pyro, Juggernaut, and an Asian mutant among others. Magneto delivers a line and dozens of mutants raise their fists in the air.
- Cyclops screaming at the sky.
- Wolverine meeting Cyclops at Alkali Lake and his glasses flying off and into Wolverine's hand.
- Jean Grey waking up on an infirmary table.
- An X-Student walking through the halls of the Mansion flying paper airplanes with his powers.
- Storm flying through the air, then spinning and knocking people over.
- Storm flying and knocking Wolverine out of the way of debris falling down (in a Danger Room training sequence).
- A shot of Magneto causing a car to fly up into the cab of a truck.
- A shot of Magneto and other mutants walking along the Golden Gate Bridge. The Bridge then starts ripping and bending apart.
- A shot of Jean Grey casually walking towards a door in the infirmary and it violently blowing apart.
- A scene of Wolverine jumping out of a tree and tearing someone apart with his claws.
- A shot of Mystique jumping onto a desk in front of somebody, and her hands are chained together.

http://comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=12202

ch19079
12-02-2005, 11:14 AM
so many people have high hopes for this movie. but i think its not going to be ebtter than the 1st X-Men.

why is it that some damn corporate person always screw up these types of movies? they always seem to take out what made the first one great, and put in a bunch of "action" and bad acting.