PDA

View Full Version : Thank you TB Buccs!

Clem
10-15-2005, 01:15 PM
Thank you Tampa Bay, for your contribution to the Bills AFC east title run. When you crush the fish, the Broncos beat the Pats and the Bills Beat the Jets, Buffalo will sit attop the AFC East!

Miami fans, bring up Superbowls or the '70s if ya want. I'll just keep bringing up the here and now. The Bills own your sorry fish. It may not have always been like this but it's like it NOW.

Bills will be crowned AFC East Champs once again.

Dolphins record this season..... 6-10, if you're lucky.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hate you all.

dol_fan_81
10-15-2005, 01:57 PM
Thank you Tampa Bay, for your contribution to the Bills AFC east title run. When you crush the fish, the Broncos beat the Pats and the Bills Beat the Jets, Buffalo will sit attop the AFC East!

Miami fans, bring up Superbowls or the '70s if ya want. I'll just keep bringing up the here and now. The Bills own your sorry fish. It may not have always been like this but it's like it NOW.

:lol: keep dreaming, the fins aren't gonna win it but the bills dont stand a phuckin chance, and if you really think that the pats are gonna lose to the bronco's, well, seek mental help

CalDolFan1014
10-15-2005, 01:58 PM

:rofl3: :lolcry: :sidelol: :roflmao: I thought I had figured you out, but yet you're dumber than I thought! Bills winning the AFC east???? Dolphins going 6-10 at best???? You own us????? :roflmao: Where do these dumb trolls come from???
:sidelol:

Clem
10-15-2005, 02:14 PM
:rofl3: :lolcry: :sidelol: :roflmao: I thought I had figured you out, but yet you're dumber than I thought! Bills winning the AFC east???? Dolphins going 6-10 at best???? You own us????? :roflmao: Where do these dumb trolls come from???
:sidelol:

It's not a prediction, it's a prophecy baby!

CalDolFan1014
10-15-2005, 02:17 PM
It's not a prediction, it's a prophecy baby!

:rofl3: Just quit while you can, man! :sidelol:

dolfan_101
10-15-2005, 04:18 PM
if u wanna bring up the here and now

AFC East
Team W L T PCT PF PA Home Road AFC NFC DIV Streak
New England 3 2 0 .600 118 136 1-1 2-1 2-1 1-1 0-0 Won 1
Miami 2 2 0 .500 82 71 2-0 0-2 1-2 1-0 0-2 Lost 1
Buffalo 2 3 0 .400 68 83 2-1 0-2 2-0 0-3 1-0 Won 1
N.Y. Jets 2 3 0 .400 61 85 2-1 0-2 1-3 1-0 1-0 Won 1

Clem
10-16-2005, 08:25 PM
:lol: keep dreaming, the fins aren't gonna win it but the bills dont stand a phuckin chance, and if you really think that the pats are gonna lose to the bronco's, well, seek mental help

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

nephinsfan
10-16-2005, 08:52 PM
WOW LOOK AT ME MOMMY......MY TEAM GETS TO SHARE FIRST PLACE FOR A WHOLE WEEK!!!!!! QUICK RESERVE THE SB TICKETS NOW!!!!!

get real dude.

Talk to me in JAN.

so-long-Ricky
10-16-2005, 08:57 PM

See what what ya get when you make over confident posts like that!
Well deserved....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nephinsfan
10-16-2005, 08:59 PM
If bills fans seriously think that they are going to finish the year in first in the east, then you guys really are mentally challenged.

have you seen how close this division is right now???? the season is not even half over for christ sakes.....get real.

Clem
10-16-2005, 09:18 PM
If bills fans seriously think that they are going to finish the year in first in the east, then you guys really are mentally challenged.

have you seen how close this division is right now???? the season is not even half over for christ sakes.....get real.

Originally Posted by dol_fan_81

Sounds like the same crap to me.

AHAHAHAHAHA Bills Standing tall at the top of the AFC east BABY!

nephinsfan
10-16-2005, 09:22 PM
Sounds like the same crap to me.

AHAHAHAHAHA Bills Standing tall at the top of the AFC east BABY!

Standing tall???? standing tall????? you are 3-3???? that is standing tall???

wow, shoot for the moon man..:lol:

MillerTime
10-16-2005, 09:28 PM
if u wanna bring up the here and now

AFC East
Team W L T PCT PF PA Home Road AFC NFC DIV Streak
New England 3 2 0 .600 118 136 1-1 2-1 2-1 1-1 0-0 Won 1
Miami 2 2 0 .500 82 71 2-0 0-2 1-2 1-0 0-2 Lost 1
Buffalo 2 3 0 .400 68 83 2-1 0-2 2-0 0-3 1-0 Won 1
N.Y. Jets 2 3 0 .400 61 85 2-1 0-2 1-3 1-0 1-0 Won 1
Why dont you update that for us!

MillerTime
10-16-2005, 09:29 PM
LOL:mrt:

Thats all I have to say:rofl3:

Clem
10-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Standing tall???? standing tall????? you are 3-3???? that is standing tall???

wow, shoot for the moon man..:lol:

That's right baby.... Standing tall. You guys have no idea how awesome that 3rd win is! AHAHAHAHA!

TakeoSpikes51
10-16-2005, 09:53 PM
and if you really think that the pats are gonna lose to the bronco's, well, seek mental help

What a jackass. Good call. :rofl3:

nephinsfan
10-16-2005, 10:41 PM
That's right baby.... Standing tall. You guys have no idea how awesome that 3rd win is! AHAHAHAHA!

you won three and you lost three.......QUICK RESERVE YOUR TICKET TO DETROIT!!!

I now realize that you are either drunk...or 11 years old....then again, you are a Buffalo fan so I guess you could be both:goof:

BradTheBillsFan
10-16-2005, 11:16 PM
I haven't seen anyone say anything about a Superbowl.

Quit being such a sore loser. :lol:

PressCoverage
10-17-2005, 01:17 AM

i think this was the guy Bryan Cox was giving the finger to... he's never really gotten over it...

Clem
10-17-2005, 08:17 AM
[QUOTE=PressCoverage]i think this was the guy Bryan Cox was giving the finger to... QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm white.

Still doesn't change the fact that the Bills owned the fish during his career with the fish or that the Might Buffalo Bills are leading the AFC East!

Fairygad_muder
10-17-2005, 02:47 PM
The fact is Buffalo still is an ugly town where all ugly people in america live.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-17-2005, 02:56 PM

what a phu_in crack smoker!!! your 3-3 and your already crowning yourself..................whatever, oh and by the way even if you make the playoffs you wont make it to the SB, because the bills will never have a ring it is your destiny!!!:lol:

Clem
10-19-2005, 02:05 PM
The fact is Buffalo still is an ugly town where all ugly people in america live.

Buffalo was voted 3rd cleanest city in the nation last year!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wilma is ablout to douche all the trash outta florida, maybe you can compete this year! AHAHAHAHAHA!

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-19-2005, 02:52 PM
Buffalo was voted 3rd cleanest city in the nation last year!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wilma is ablout to douche all the trash outta florida, maybe you can compete this year! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes ... again, "Clemsee",

That would make you more... jealous and envious.

Wouldn't "IT"?

We enjoying the good life in Miami... aaahhh.

And all the while you are still searching long for and to find... "IT".

Do not be too self funny cheeky all self~assured of your "self".

"IT" can, "self~blind you"... so badly and ignorantly.

Your "Ha" perhaps is actually pointing... "right at you"?

your "buffalo chips" is an old past "has been" and is soooooooo boring ...........

Pure buffalo butt gravy ... "IT" is.

"eh"