PDA

View Full Version : Brodie Croyle?

AirFishOne
10-15-2005, 03:57 PM
Hey do you guys think he has teh stuff to take it to the next level? I watched the Ole Miss game, and I was amazed at how he can stay cool in a hostile environment with teh game on the line, has a strong arm, accurate, and can lead. What do yall think?

kastofsna120
10-15-2005, 04:07 PM
his biggest problem is his injury concerns

SF Dolphin Fan
10-17-2005, 06:13 PM
I think he's very impressive and I would take a chance. If not for injuries, I think he'd be considered in the 2nd round -- maybe even low first. As it stands, I think Croyle will move up draft boards as April approaches.

HysterikiLL
10-17-2005, 06:21 PM
His biggest problem is that his parents named him Brodie Croyle.

Buddwalk
10-17-2005, 08:08 PM
I like him...but i want our qb of the future to be Matt Leinart

AirFishOne
10-17-2005, 08:32 PM
I like him...but i want our qb of the future to be Matt Leinart

Excuse me while i slap you!!!! :D

I know he is a GREAT QB, I just dont wanna except it after 3 years of hatred towards him, after so many death wishes (Joke :D), after so many lucky wins, after January 4, 2005 :fire: I just dont want him on teh Phinz cause of so much hate i have for him.

So draft Rhett Bomar when he graduates :D

Buddwalk
10-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Excuse me while i slap you!!!! :D

I know he is a GREAT QB, I just dont wanna except it after 3 years of hatred towards him, after so many death wishes (Joke :D), after so many lucky wins, after January 4, 2005 :fire: I just dont want him on teh Phinz cause of so much hate i have for him.

So draft Rhett Bomar when he graduates :D

Haha, Nah man Matt Leinart is awesome. One of the main reasons i like him is cause one of my best friends went down for a game last year and saw him matt after the game and matt just stopped and talked to him for like 20 minutes bout like everything, the guys a great person and a great qb.