PDA

View Full Version : Merged: Quinn #1 QB taken in the draft?

AtticusFinz
10-15-2005, 06:53 PM
The guy is totally upstaging the 'other' guy and looks like the real deal.

Irish is makin Lineart look like a little school girl. If it wasnt for Bush ,USC would be in a big hole

btw
Reggie will be taken #1 overall in the draft..

kastofsna120
10-15-2005, 06:56 PM
he's been better than leinart, but he hasn't been great by any means today, and leinart is still the #1 QB in the country, and it's not evne close

phish729
10-15-2005, 07:20 PM
alright everyone here is saying lets draft leinhart or jacobs or i even heard vince young. i want to know why nobody is mentioning brady quinn after watching this game today he def has the leadership to take a team deep in the playoffs so what do u guys think?

Joneal7
10-15-2005, 07:21 PM
im not a college buff but is this his first year at performing at a high level?

Bucalicious
10-15-2005, 07:23 PM
alright everyone here is saying lets draft leinhart or jacobs or i even heard vince young. i want to know why nobody is mentioning brady quinn after watching this game today he def has the leadership to take a team deep in the playoffs so what do u guys think?

Thats so funny... I just started a "Draft Leinart" thread on my teams board...

Hes deffinatley gonna go early I think.
I forsee him being a Viking or a Texan lol.

AtticusFinz
10-15-2005, 07:24 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=103153

kbeath
10-15-2005, 07:24 PM
Brady quinn looks alot like another Brady. Maybe its that coach.

MonkeyDog
10-15-2005, 07:25 PM
I like him. I hope he comes out in 06.

Prime
10-15-2005, 07:26 PM
Brady quinn looks alot like another Brady. Maybe its that coach.

That's what i been thinking aswell. Quinn will be a playmaker QB in the NFL.

kastofsna120
10-15-2005, 07:58 PM
leinart looks more like brady than quinn. they make the same kinda decisions before the snap and when the ball is in play. quinn just looks like a great west coast guy

wazzy
10-15-2005, 08:04 PM
leinart looks more like brady than quinn. they make the same kinda decisions before the snap and when the ball is in play. quinn just looks like a great west coast guy

I really see you hyping up Leinart I know he is great and all but you think really highly of him. I'm not insulting or anything I just want to know your opinion on about how well he will do next season if he is the starting quarterback for Houston?

kastofsna120
10-15-2005, 08:06 PM
I really see you hyping up Leinart I know he is great and all but you think really highly of him. I'm not insulting or anything I just want to know your opinion on about how well he will do next season if he is the starting quarterback for Houston?
read my post in the leinart thread

SackArtist
10-15-2005, 09:22 PM
How many years has Quinn been in college?

FinsNYanksFan13
10-15-2005, 09:32 PM
Quinn is a JR. When he was a freshman (I believe) and was thrust into the starting role his arms were huge. He's trimmed down a lot and is not starting to become one hell of a QB. I guess he realized QB's isn't about hitting the weights heavy it's about making a good throw!

dolphan117
10-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Bio says hi is 6 feet 4 and 232 Lb, he looks smaller on Tv. I dont see any way he is drafted ahead of Matt but I am starting to wonder if Reggie Bush will be.

HysterikiLL
10-15-2005, 10:58 PM
The guy is totally upstaging the 'other' guy and looks like the real deal.

Irish is makin Lineart look like a little school girl. If it wasnt for Bush ,USC would be in a big hole

btw
Reggie will be taken #1 overall in the draft..

:link:

JAcK o D1AmonDs
10-15-2005, 11:04 PM
I think Drew Stanton is alot better then Quinn

CpuFan
10-16-2005, 04:04 AM
I too think Leinhart is a fine "COLLEGE" QB. but he cant throw the deep out, it flutters down the field and when he is pressured he gets very rattled, plus he isn't very mobile...

I am more impressed with Brady Quinn as a QB he reminds me of Joe Montanna and Tom Brady with their heart for willing a team to win!

Yeah what's not to like about Brady Quinn? 6'4" 231 lbs and is mobile as hell, and he is only Junior I wonder if he will stay for his Senior year... Heck I wonder what position he would hold in the draft? I bet he is one the Saban could get his hands on in the draft because he might fall down to the 15-20 range in the draft.

hunter5nc1
10-16-2005, 07:59 AM
I too think Leinhart is a fine "COLLEGE" QB. but he cant throw the deep out, it flutters down the field and when he is pressured he gets very rattled, plus he isn't very mobile...

I am more impressed with Brady Quinn as a QB he reminds me of Joe Montanna and Tom Brady with their heart for willing a team to win!

Yeah what's not to like about Brady Quinn? 6'4" 231 lbs and is mobile as hell, and he is only Junior I wonder if he will stay for his Senior year... Heck I wonder what position he would hold in the draft? I bet he is one the Saban could get his hands on in the draft because he might fall down to the 15-20 range in the draft.

I think he stays so they can win it all next year! :cool:

kastofsna120
10-16-2005, 10:31 AM
I too think Leinhart is a fine "COLLEGE" QB. but he cant throw the deep out
:confused: :confused: :confused: that's one of his strengths

HysterikiLL
10-17-2005, 04:44 PM
Quinn will probably stay. If he leaves, at least there will be SOME talent in this QB class (bar Leinart).

phunwin
10-18-2005, 09:19 AM
There are quite a few good junior QBs out there, but Leinart aside, the seniors are weak. Brodie Croyle has helped himself, and IMHO, he may be the new Jason Campbell (same state and everything!). Jay Cutler and Charlie Whitehurst have had decent seasons and enhanced their draft standing, but I don't see anyone but Leinart going in round 1. But Leinart will go first overall unless he suffers a big injury. Even if someone loved Bush there, they'd trade down a spot or two to someone who wanted Leinart.

The junior crop is strong: Quinn, Drew Stanton (who I like A LOT), Vince Young (who I don't, but your mileage may vary), and Omar Jacobs could all be first round picks.