You're going to lose to the Chiefs. :lol:
When you do, you're done. :lol:

nephinsfan
10-16-2005, 08:56 PM
here is another thought for you

Holcombe sucks
murlakey sucks
your O-line is going to crumble.
and the Bills are going to finish third in the east.

so-long-Ricky
10-16-2005, 09:00 PM

Holcombe sucks
murlakey sucks

Nothing like talking smack when your team got b!tch slapped up and down the field all day.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clem
10-16-2005, 09:14 PM

Holcombe sucks
murlakey sucks

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Holcombe: 2 starts- 2 wins!

Mularkey is 3-0 against your fish and 1-0 against the nictator!

The anouncers gave the Bills O-Line the gameball!

There's nothing backing up anything you post. It's all just your homer opinion, like this BS
nephinsfan (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=5112) vbmenu_register("postmenu_1606950", true);
Yeah, she wants me.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=5112)

Phins 28
bills 10

no matter what QB you have he will be picked twice

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA It's so easy to laugh at you!!! I hate you guys soooo much!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

nephinsfan
10-16-2005, 09:14 PM
dude...you beat the jets. with a QB that is 142 years old.....

it is going to be hilarious when the bills fall hard. when holcombe shows why he was cut from the freakin BROWNS!!!!!!! news flash....the phins, jets and bills all have second rate QB's...and NONE of them are going ANYWHERE with any of them behind center.

nephinsfan
10-16-2005, 09:17 PM
wow...I picked the phins to win........

does that surprise you????

the announcers gave the oline the game ball......wow....enjoy your week of sharing 1st place in WEEK FRIGGIN SIX!!!! you can look back at this at week 16 when you are at the bottom looking up and you can say "hey man, remember when we were in first place back in week six" man that was good feeling.....

Clem
10-16-2005, 09:28 PM
the announcers gave the oline the game ball......wow

Yeah, the Bills o-line played tough and looked GREAT! Ya get that, not good but GREAT!

So how did the Dysfuctional Duo do today? Were they a factor? Did they help out the passing game???

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I've always detested the fish and their fans and knowing that you guys are suffering in loserville just makes me happier! I've always detested the fish and their fans. :lol: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :evil: :evil:

so-long-Ricky
10-16-2005, 09:35 PM
dude...you beat the jets. with a QB that is 142 years old.....

it is going to be hilarious when the bills fall hard. when holcombe shows why he was cut from the freakin BROWNS!!!!!!!

Do you really know anything about the NFL???

Holcomb was NOT cut by the browns.....on the contrary they wanted to sign him and was offered a better contract than the Bills offered. He decilned and signed w/the Bills.

Try to get your facts straight before before you start talking smack.

finsrclowns
10-16-2005, 09:43 PM
wow...I picked the phins to win........

does that surprise you????

Nope. :lol:

TakeoSpikes51
10-16-2005, 09:50 PM
Phins suck, thats for sure.

nephinsfan
10-16-2005, 10:46 PM
you guys are at 500 and you act like you are headed to the SB......you are pathetic.

and who cares How the hell he left the Browns, he is still a second string QB and it will be proven soon enough, and then all you Bills trolls can go back into hiding. cause that is what you do. you come out when they win and then you hide like the little beeatches that you are when they lose.

Clem
10-16-2005, 11:16 PM
you guys are at 500 and you act like you are headed to the SB......you are pathetic.

and who cares How the hell he left the Browns, he is still a second string QB and it will be proven soon enough, and then all you Bills trolls can go back into hiding. cause that is what you do. you come out when they win and then you hide like the little beeatches that you are when they lose.

YOU'RE the one that started talking about the browns. By the way, I bet they beat the fish Nov.20th!

Your team is really bad and ricky adds NOTHING to make them better.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

finsrclowns
10-17-2005, 02:47 PM

WTF are you talking about? The fins have a ROSTER of 2nd and 3rd string QB's. What's your point? I personally make no predictions about the future (at least about ours :lol: ). You have to understand Monday's when we win and you lose are good days. That's it! :lol:

Billhoff
10-17-2005, 03:35 PM
YOU'RE the one that started talking about the browns. By the way, I bet they beat the fish Nov.20th!

Your team is really bad and ricky adds NOTHING to make them better.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Your wrong Ricky does add something.....thee old locker room haze affect! :lol: :lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Your wrong Ricky does add something.....thee old locker room haze affect! :lol: :lol:

You "are"...

"a legally recorded" crackpot.

Who are "you"... to talk smack?

Inside Self Dis~satisfied.

What a shame and a pity... the hard rigid in "you".

No give or flexibility.

You are your own self crowned king.

And you listen to that loud mouth B.S. whimp, the "CLOWN" ... "again" ?

Just look at all the silly nonsense buffalo chip "crap"... out there.

You Know "IT" and... We Know "IT"

"eh"

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 12:13 PM
[T][O][R][M]']You "are"...

"a legally recorded" crackpot.

Who are "you"... to talk smack?

Inside Self Dis~satisfied.

What a shame and a pity... the hard rigid in "you".

No give or flexibility.

You are your own self crowned king.

And you listen to that loud mouth B.S. whimp, the "CLOWN" ... "again" ?

Just look at all the silly nonsense buffalo chip "crap"... out there.

You Know "IT" and... We Know "IT"

"eh"Hey storm,"try again","go away" or "go fuk yourself!" :evil: :D

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-20-2005, 10:20 PM
Hey storm,"try again","go away" or "go fuk yourself!" :evil: :D

Why is "IT" so important to you to only come here just to mainly "knock and question" other people's contributions and efforts and be "sarcastic negative ?

Nothing else more important is going on... in your life ?

Are you "bored and jealous" of "IT" ?

Don't you "truly wish", that you are happy with life's goings on ?

What "DO YOU"" contribute, except to only "watchdog critisize other people ?

Nothing, zero, goose egg ... worth ?

"EH" ?

"IT" seems and sounds like, you are not very happy with what you think you know and don't do.

"IT" is very... simple simple simple!

Can't "YOU" even... see and handle that ?

Are you a "self appointed", Master of Criticism ?

Constant negative lip yap flapping "is"... a waste of time!

"Being" sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is best.

Billhoff
10-21-2005, 03:42 PM
[T][O][R][M]']Why is "IT" so important to you to only come here just to mainly "knock and question" other people's contributions and efforts and be "sarcastic negative ?

Nothing else more important is going on... in your life ?

Are you "bored and jealous" of "IT" ?

Don't you "truly wish", that you are happy with life's goings on ?

What "DO YOU"" contribute, except to only "watchdog critisize other people ?

Nothing, zero, goose egg ... worth ?

"EH" ?

"IT" seems and sounds like, you are not very happy with what you think you know and don't do.

"IT" is very... simple simple simple!

Can't "YOU" even... see and handle that ?

Are you a "self appointed", Master of Criticism ?

Constant negative lip yap flapping "is"... a waste of time!

"Being" sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is best.
Its about time the storm heads out to sea,isn`t it?.........SCRAAAAAAAM! :escape:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Its about time the storm heads out to sea,isn`t it?.........SCRAAAAAAAM! :escape:

We guess you gots nothing left to "intel write" ... "eh" ?

finsrclowns
10-21-2005, 10:10 PM
*Frerotte stinks worse than I thought. And I thought he REALLY stunk. 11/29 125 0/1. :rofl3:

*The fins stink worse than I thought. 9 FD's. :rofl3:

*You lost to the chiefs, as I said. :rofl3:

*you're done. :rofl3:

finsrclowns
10-22-2005, 10:53 PM
:rofl3:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-23-2005, 12:18 AM
:rofl3:

Ya "abnormal self sick"... head basket case !

Obviously, ... you and ... "your life" ... is not of a happy camping kind.

Isn't "IT" time, ... for you "to re-focus" on your real living life priorities?

Goodbye and SCRAM, ... on your piddley bozo "spaceship",... dream!

buckwilde
10-23-2005, 11:45 PM
DA BEEFALO JILLS lose to the Raiders???? Are you serious?? 38-17?? Can you spell BEEFALO SUCKS????? I am sure you can since BEEFALO has one of the few franchises to never win a SUPERBOWL!!! Now lets all go bowling then back to the trailer park....a big BEEFALO tradition!!!! You can dig it....like the ditch you dig at work??!?!?!?!?!? BEEFALO SUCKS!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

CalDolFan1014
10-24-2005, 02:44 AM
Can someone say "*****-slapping"......at the hands of the Raiders???? :rofl3: Duhhhhh!! You couldn't even stop 'em from scoring a late TD on you guys with all runs!!! :sidelol:

Clem
10-24-2005, 08:24 AM
The refs were paid off, the game was fixed. We beat ourselves. Jupiter wasn't inline with uranus. These are all acceptable reasons when the fins lose.

Truth is... The Bills didn't protect Holcomb, our run D has been horrible since week 2, Randy Moss coming through when he was brought in.

The loss sucked, I hate it. I really thought we could gut this one out.

It's times like this that think of the less fortunate and think... "Man junior is really showing his age... Gus really does suck, badly ... the nictator is is running this team into the ground... ricky williams couldn't start in the NFL europe... could have used that second pick in the draft to pick up a caddy.... at least we have a 3rd win..."

AHHH, I feel better already. Thanks miami dolphins, thanks fish fans! Thanks for sucking so bad I can come here and feel better about a Bills loss in mere minutes!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You suck worse! LOL

Phinz1972
10-24-2005, 11:05 AM
Thanks miami dolphins, thanks fish fans! Thanks for sucking so bad I can come here and feel better about a Bills loss in mere minutes

Now only if we could help ya with being bitched smacked around in life and always being the one going home with the fat chic from the bar....but as far as I know, there is no way to help somebody that wakes up in bed with their 300lbs cousin after a party at the bar for a family reunion.

Clem
10-24-2005, 11:09 AM
Now only if we could help ya with being bitched smacked around in life and always being the one going home with the fat chic from the bar....but as far as I know, there is no way to help somebody that wakes up in bed with their 300lbs cousin after a party at the bar for a family reunion.

Fat chics need love too!

Your team sux AHAHAHA!

Phinz1972
10-24-2005, 11:12 AM
Fat chics need love too!

Your team sux AHAHAHA!

Is this national look like a social reject that makes himself seem more stupid by adding AHAHAHAHA after every post year?

If so, keep it up buddy, your on your way to new heights with your classical posts that look like a 13year geek wrote them while playing with himself to pictures of JP Losman

Clem
10-24-2005, 11:21 AM
Is this national look like a social reject that makes himself seem more stupid by adding AHAHAHAHA after every post year?

If so, keep it up buddy, your on your way to new heights with your classical posts that look like a 13year geek wrote them while playing with himself to pictures of JP Losman

That would be older than 13 and writing while playing with himself to pictures of Cameron Diaz.

So just how often are you fantasizing about 13 year olds playing with themselves to pictures of men??

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nothing you said changes the fact that the fish suck you sicko!

Phinz1972
10-24-2005, 11:25 AM
That would be older than 13 and writing while playing with himself to pictures of Cameron Diaz.

So just how often are you fantasizing about 13 year olds playing with themselves to pictures of men??

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nothing you said changes the fact that the fish suck!

I've haven't been fantasizing about it, I've read about it and how it's becoming a major problem with young Bills these past few months.

My bad, didn't mean to call you 13, your soon going to be the big sixteen, so I apologize. As for saying you are playing with yourself, please remember to wipe the screen and keyboard off before your parents use the computer next....don't want them getting mad and grounding you...then that would mean I couldn't slap ya around :wink:

Dolphins still suck? They had one losing season in the franchise history, have had back to back superbowls, only undefeated team in nfl history, they've owned the bills for damn they a decade, etc... so if we suck, what does that say about the Bills?

I'll give you 2weeks to think about it and talk among your make believe friends that laugh at your ******ed post with you.

Tim1958
10-24-2005, 11:27 AM
Ricky may have smoked pot, but he didn't cut 2 peoples heads off!!!

Clem
10-24-2005, 11:33 AM
I've haven't been fantasizing about it, I've read about it and how it's becoming a major problem with young Bills these past few months.

My bad, didn't mean to call you 13, your soon going to be the big sixteen, so I apologize. As for saying you are playing with yourself, please remember to wipe the screen and keyboard off before your parents use the computer next....don't want them getting mad and grounding you...then that would mean I couldn't slap ya around :wink:

Dolphins still suck? They had one losing season in the franchise history, have had back to back superbowls, only undefeated team in nfl history, they've owned the bills for damn they a decade, etc... so if we suck, what does that say about the Bills?

I'll give you 2weeks to think about it and talk among your make believe friends that laugh at your ******ed post with you.

I didn't understand much of what you said but I did notice you still talking about unedrage boys.

The decade I think you're talking about is the 70's and the fish did own the Bills then. Welcome to 2005 and NOW the fish really do suck.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're posts are pretty incoherent and the fish will be 6-10 or worse at the end of the season.... You SICKO!

Phinz1972
10-24-2005, 11:37 AM
I didn't understand much of what you said but I did notice you still talking about unedrage boys.

The decade I think you're talking about is the 70's and the fish did own the Bills then. Welcome to 2005 and NOW the fish really do suck.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're posts are pretty incoherent and the fish will be 6-10 or worse at the end of the season.... You SICKO!

I'm sorry you couldn't understand what I said, I don't speak and type in underachieving football franchise team perverted fan.

How'd I know you would say something about it being the past? :hmmm: Thats right, all you Bills fan revert to that, even the ones that are still talking about Kelly.. come clean and say it, your just mad that we have a past to look back on and enjoy.

Clem
10-24-2005, 12:03 PM
I'm sorry you couldn't understand what I said, I don't speak and type in underachieving football franchise team perverted fan.

How'd I know you would say something about it being the past? :hmmm: Thats right, all you Bills fan revert to that, even the ones that are still talking about Kelly.. come clean and say it, your just mad that we have a past to look back on and enjoy.

Wait a min...the past? If you think I didnt enjoy every Super Bowl run you're crazy!

4 years in a row the city of Buffalo went crazy. It was the funnest time in my life besides the North Tonawanda teachers strike.

I mean yeah, it sucks to lose it 4 straight years but man the city was alive and unified behind the Bills, the parties rocked all season long, the bars were packed with screaming fans every sunday! It was awesome.

Now I live in ohio and cincy is starting to get that bengals fever so I kind of hope they kick butt so I can ride their wave with the fans here. I'm not a bengals fan but I'm gonna party like one while I'm wearin' my Bills gear.

PS your team still rots near the bottom while the Bills are still tied for 1st in the AFC East.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-31-2005, 09:20 PM
Wait a min...the past? If you think I didnt enjoy every Super Bowl run you're crazy!

4 years in a row the city of Buffalo went crazy. It was the funnest time in my life besides the North Tonawanda teachers strike.

I mean yeah, it sucks to lose it 4 straight years but man the city was alive and unified behind the Bills, the parties rocked all season long, the bars were packed with screaming fans every sunday! It was awesome.

Now I live in ohio and cincy is starting to get that bengals fever so I kind of hope they kick butt so I can ride their wave with the fans here. I'm not a bengals fan but I'm gonna party like one while I'm wearin' my Bills gear.

PS your team still rots near the bottom while the Bills are still tied for 1st in the AFC East.

Stop that yip-yap !!

Take a bus and come look for yourself. Otherwise, clam "IT" up ya self silly fool !

Take yur boyfriend the "buff-a-low BoZo" too.

Ya Self Blinded Dummy Fool.

You are a prideful self legend only, "in your own deviant mind".

A Self Silly Boy... "you are".

BALLS DEEP
11-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Do you really know anything about the NFL???

Holcomb was NOT cut by the browns.....on the contrary they wanted to sign him and was offered a better contract than the Bills offered. He decilned and signed w/the Bills.

Try to get your facts straight before before you start talking smack.

Some say Tomatoe I say tamahto.....