PDA

View Full Version : Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha @ You!

Clem
10-16-2005, 08:37 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Was Ricky high? Does Ronnie suck? Are the fish destined for disaster?

The answer to all three... Heck yeah!

This guy played higher than LT EVER played! He was running upright for pete's sake!

Ronnie... 22 yards?!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This team was 4-12 last year. They didn't have the heart to get 5 total wins last year and with this schedule I don't see you guys making .500!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The fish stink and their fans are delusional! 6-10 baby, you'll be lucky if you do that well.

PressCoverage
10-16-2005, 08:44 PM
your mom called... she asked us to check and see if you peed your pants again, and to suggest that it's time for a nap...

nephinsfan
10-16-2005, 08:49 PM
It is week six. the whole AFCE is tight....you guys are tied for first, with us one game behind. Holcombe will be exposed for the back up that he is. the Bills will end up third in the East.

do you really think that you are headed anywhere as well???? If you do, then YOU are delusional.

here is news flash for ya. THE ENTIRE AFC EAST IS MEDIOCRE AT BEST RIGHT NOW!!!!!

9-7 could win this division this year. and the Jills are not going to get nine wins.

The jets found out this week that Vinny is still Vinny.....the Jills will find out soon enough that Kelly is still Kelly......Just like Gus.....SECOND STRINGERS AT BEST!

Clem
10-17-2005, 08:33 AM
It is week six. the whole AFCE is tight....you guys are tied for first, with us one game behind. Holcombe will be exposed for the back up that he is. the Bills will end up third in the East.

do you really think that you are headed anywhere as well???? If you do, then YOU are delusional.

here is news flash for ya. THE ENTIRE AFC EAST IS MEDIOCRE AT BEST RIGHT NOW!!!!!

9-7 could win this division this year. and the Jills are not going to get nine wins.

The jets found out this week that Vinny is still Vinny.....the Jills will find out soon enough that Kelly is still Kelly......Just like Gus.....SECOND STRINGERS AT BEST!

Kelly Holcomb is the least of our worries.

If the Bills are mediocre and sit attop the AFC East then the fish are an Inadequate football team.

Little bit of help for miami fans:
in•ad•e•quate

Pronunciation: (in-ad'i-kwit), [key] (http://www.infoplease.com/pronkey.html)
—adj.
1. not adequate or sufficient; inept or unsuitable.
2. Psychiatry.ineffectual in response to emotional, social, intellectual, and physical demands in the absence of any obvious mental or physical deficiency.

1- describes most of your team
2-emotional, social, intellectual: describes Ricky, Randy and the Nictator.

Dolfan5000
10-17-2005, 08:53 AM
Kelly Holcomb is the least of our worries.

If the Bills are mediocre and sit attop the AFC East then the fish are an Inadequate football team.

Little bit of help for miami fans:
in•ad•e•quate

Pronunciation: (in-ad'i-kwit), [key] (http://www.infoplease.com/pronkey.html)
—adj.
1. not adequate or sufficient; inept or unsuitable.
2. Psychiatry.ineffectual in response to emotional, social, intellectual, and physical demands in the absence of any obvious mental or physical deficiency.

1- describes most of your team
2-emotional, social, intellectual: describes Ricky, Randy and the Nictator.
We've played 5 whole games brah. We'll see how inadeqaute we are at the end of the season.

Clem
10-17-2005, 09:32 AM
We'll see how inadeqaute we are at the end of the season.

My guess would be... VERY!

Your team is a huge mess right now and saban doesn't appear to be the guy who's gonna fix it. The team doesn't respect him and the people in his office hate him. Bringing back ricky is his claim to fame in the NFL right now and lemme tell ya something, ricky isn't ricky any more!

6-10, that's the best you guys will do this year.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Your team sucks, you fish fans suck, the whole cuban city of miami sux!

Dolfan5000
10-17-2005, 12:45 PM

Your team is a huge mess right now and saban doesn't appear to be the guy who's gonna fix it. The team doesn't respect him and the people in his office hate him. Bringing back ricky is his claim to fame in the NFL right now and lemme tell ya something, ricky isn't ricky any more!

We suck, because we're fairweathered, racist, dumb@$$ fans.. Oh wait, that would be you and the majority of Bills fans.

Saban doesn't get respect and the front office hates him? That shows how much you know.:lol:

kud
10-17-2005, 01:16 PM

This guy played higher than LT EVER played! He was running upright for pete's sake!

This team was 4-12 last year. They didn't have the heart to get 5 total wins last year and with this schedule I don't see you guys making .500!

The fish stink and their fans are delusional! 6-10 baby, you'll be lucky if you do that well.

You beat the Testeverde led Jets in Buffalo! What an accomplishment! Your luck will run out, and you will lose to us in Miami. Hell you barely beat us in Buffalo while we tried to hand you the win. We were driving the ball all the way downfield for the winning TD. We had you on your heels, this is after 18 penalties and 4 turnovers. The Jills aren't going anywhere this year. You'll finish behind Miami, bank on it.

Clem
10-17-2005, 01:45 PM
We suck, because we're fairweathered, racist, dumb@$$ fans.. Oh wait, that would be you and the majority of Bills fans.

Saban doesn't get respect and the front office hates him? That shows how much you know.:lol:

A secratary compliments his haircut and the next day a memo goes out saying not to talk to the nictator. A secratary stocked the wrong lil debbie snacks and he ripper a new one. The nictator also said "just because my door is open doesnt mean you can come in and talk!"

You think the zach jason or especially junior are happy he brought ricky (who aint ricky anymore) back after he jumped ship last year? Wait till they retire and start talking about this circus.

AHAHAHAHA! It IS a circus!

Clem
10-17-2005, 01:46 PM
You beat the Testeverde led Jets in Buffalo! What an accomplishment! Your luck will run out, and you will lose to us in Miami. Hell you barely beat us in Buffalo while we tried to hand you the win. We were driving the ball all the way downfield for the winning TD. We had you on your heels, this is after 18 penalties and 4 turnovers. The Jills aren't going anywhere this year. You'll finish behind Miami, bank on it.

Bank on this baby! You'll do no better than 6-10... if that!

AHAHAHAHAHA your fish suck!

Dolfan5000
10-17-2005, 02:26 PM
A secratary compliments his haircut and the next day a memo goes out saying not to talk to the nictator. A secratary stocked the wrong lil debbie snacks and he ripper a new one. The nictator also said "just because my door is open doesnt mean you can come in and talk!"

You think the zach jason or especially junior are happy he brought ricky (who aint ricky anymore) back after he jumped ship last year? Wait till they retire and start talking about this circus.

AHAHAHAHA! It IS a circus!
Maybe it's because his work ethic is that serious? Or maybe you don't know about that.

I'm sure some players would've preffered if Ricky didn't come back but, after the season's over and he runs for about 500 yards on maybe 125 carries, they'll appreciate him back. ;)

kud
10-17-2005, 03:51 PM
Bank on this baby! You'll do no better than 6-10... if that!

AHAHAHAHAHA your fish suck!

Until you win a game away from home against even an average team shut your oversized billy goat man pleaser. all of your wins came at home against, the Texans, the VinnyJets, and an oppressive win against Miami that you had to fight til the very end for, even after we spotted you what? 17 in the first half?

On second thought, do your talking now, because it's the only chance you'll have to do so. I just caught a look at the Bills schedule.

@ Oakland
@ New England
Kansas City
@ San Diego
Carolina
@ Miami
Denver
New England
@ Cincinnati
@ New York Jets

You girls may just be going 0-10. Lets see if you're here talking when you're
3-13. :rofl3:

Joneal7
10-18-2005, 11:15 PM
Ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........4 Superbowls In A Row Without A Win.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhahhaaaaaaaa

Clem
10-19-2005, 12:28 AM
4-12 LAST YEAR! AHAHAHA!

Ronnie / Ricky combine for 30 total yards on the ground! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Ricky's post game interview where he begs the media to come back and ask him questions!

The fact that Chambers and Booker are both averaging less than 50 yeards a game and only having 1 touchdown each!

Let's not forget Mularkey boasts a 3-0 record against you and a 1-0 record over your emotionally disturbed head coach!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

If your bring up the past bring up how Kelly Owned Marino in both the regular season and the playoffs!

How Marv Levy retired Don Shula just hours after Shula announced he would return as head coach in miami, cuba.

The fact that Buffalo has won the last 4 meetings tween the Bills and the fish.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! YOU GUYS SUCK!
I hate each and every one of you, and I love doing it! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Clem
10-19-2005, 12:33 AM
all of your wins came at home

3rd wins are the best! But of course you dont know that they are now do ya?!?

I bet you could tell me how 2 divisional losses fells tho huh?!?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LtDan
10-19-2005, 06:11 AM
4-12 LAST YEAR! AHAHAHA!

Ronnie / Ricky combine for 30 total yards on the ground! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Ricky's post game interview where he begs the media to come back and ask him questions!

The fact that Chambers and Booker are both averaging less than 50 yeards a game and only having 1 touchdown each!

Let's not forget Mularkey boasts a 3-0 record against you and a 1-0 record over your emotionally disturbed head coach!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

If your bring up the past bring up how Kelly Owned Marino in both the regular season and the playoffs!

How Marv Levy retired Don Shula just hours after Shula announced he would return as head coach in miami, cuba.

The fact that Buffalo has won the last 4 meetings tween the Bills and the fish.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! YOU GUYS SUCK!
I hate each and every one of you, and I love doing it! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Proves you are a know-nothing troll! We swept the Jills in 2003 which means you have only won 3 straight. If you are gonna talk smack, at least have a clue!!

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-19-2005, 08:51 PM

Hey ya buffalo chips bozo bafoon ..................

The AFC East is still... "NOT BREECHED YET" !

Ya poor "twice to the Super Bowl" loser. Back to your Buffalo BBQ and "warm winter dark closet" ... ya low wage shift minimum wage "GROSS" !!

And don't forget to .... wash "IT" well, before you kiss yur cute little boyfriend, the "CLOWN" too !!

Ingnorant Dumb Nuts.

Ego loves the past known "comforts", "eh" ??

LOL

kastofsna120
10-19-2005, 09:57 PM
do the bills plan on choking in the super bowl this year, or are they going to get it over with in the regular season and miss the playoffs altogether

Clem
10-28-2005, 12:09 PM
do the bills plan on choking in the super bowl this year, or are they going to get it over with in the regular season and miss the playoffs altogether

WHatever they do it'll be better than what the guppies do!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Run (forward) Ricky run!

buckwilde
10-31-2005, 12:54 PM
Look at the standings Jerk, BEEFALO is in third behind the DOLPHINS!! BEEFALO SUCKS!!!!!!!

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-31-2005, 05:32 PM
Look at the standings Jerk, BEEFALO is in third behind the DOLPHINS!! BEEFALO SUCKS!!!!!!!

typical ignorant bills fan. what do you expect from those bozos?:goof:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-31-2005, 05:36 PM

well you losers are not going to win another game this year:lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-31-2005, 06:59 PM
WHatever they do it'll be better than what the guppies do!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Run (forward) Ricky run!

Lagging slow... "again"... heh heh heh

Ya gots "licked" ... by a washed out "used-to-bee" self champion team ?

Don't you know "yet", that "your team" losers are "simply too late" ?

All of the "time" ?

Unaware "duh"... brain slag ?

WharfRat
10-31-2005, 07:17 PM

Still feeling spunky?

:shakeno:

Zeke0123
10-31-2005, 07:25 PM
wherefor art tho clem????????caught in the Guppie wake ????

cnc66
10-31-2005, 07:56 PM
clem is out kadidlehoppin'

Prime
10-31-2005, 08:51 PM

Dumba$$. What a typical chokers fan.

BALLS DEEP
11-03-2005, 12:19 PM

You're a moron.

painpiljunkie
11-20-2005, 08:07 PM
WOW this clem fella is prolly the most knowlegable football fan on this site!

Thank you clem, you rock!

byroan
11-20-2005, 08:09 PM
WOW this clem fella is prolly the most knowlegable football fan on this site!

Thank you clem, you rock!

Having fun talking to yourself?