PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills Leading the AFC East!

Clem
10-16-2005, 08:52 PM
Man Ricky really screwed your team up when he left last year. Fish went from pretenders to... well crap! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

nephinsfan
10-16-2005, 08:55 PM
keep talking....cause this is going to be funny as hell at the end of the season when you snapper heads realize that hocombe is a loser and the bills finish third in the east.

homerpimpson
10-16-2005, 09:38 PM
keep talking....cause this is going to be funny as hell at the end of the season when you snapper heads realize that hocombe is a loser and the bills finish third in the east.

third will still be better than the 4th place miami dolphins

nephinsfan
10-16-2005, 10:48 PM
third will still be better than the 4th place miami dolphins

TIme will tell. but hey why are you here wasting time on this thread, shouldnt you be on the phone pre-ordering your holcombe pro bowl jersey and trying to sell your Vega for SB tickets?

ohall
10-16-2005, 11:09 PM
So early and here is a Bills fan talking this trash. It never fails to amaze me with Bill fans. Your franchise has never done a darn thing yet you all talk like your franchise is the end all as far as the NFL goes.

The only teams fans right now that can come on another AFC East teams site and talk trash IMO are Pat fans. They have a team that is the envy of us all.

BradTheBillsFan
10-16-2005, 11:13 PM
Go Bills!

Great game today, Miami. :clap:

Clem
10-16-2005, 11:21 PM
So early and here is a Bills fan talking this trash. It never fails to amaze me with Bill fans. Your franchise has never done a darn thing yet you all talk like your franchise is the end all as far as the NFL goes.

The only teams fans right now that can come on another AFC East teams site and talk trash IMO are Pat fans. They have a team that is the envy of us all.

So the team with the second best record in the division has free roaming rights but the 1st place team doesnt?? lol

Bills First in the East RIGHT NOW BABY!
AHAHA!

ohall
10-16-2005, 11:25 PM
So the team with the second best record in the division has free roaming rights but the 1st place team doesnt?? lol

Bills First in the East RIGHT NOW BABY!
AHAHA!

There's no reason not to be proud of your team, but you'd have to be brain to think things will not change quite a few more times in the AFC East before it is all said and done. Further your franchise is the worst in this division because they have yet to win an NFL title. There's nothing in your past that should give any of you Bill fans the kind of ballz to talk the trash you all talk on another divisional teams site.

BradTheBillsFan
10-16-2005, 11:26 PM
There's nothing in your past that should give any of you Bill fans the kind of ballz to talk the trash you all talk on another divisional teams site.

A week ago, we beat you. I'd say that's grounds for some trash talking.

Some of us don't live in very distant past. Try again.

Clem
10-16-2005, 11:32 PM
There's no reason not to be proud of your team, but you'd have to be brain to think things will not change quite a few more times in the AFC East before it is all said and done. Further your franchise is the worst in this division because they have yet to win an NFL title. There's nothing in your past that should give any of you Bill fans the kind of ballz to talk the trash you all talk on another divisional teams site.

Worst franchise in the division? I'm sorry did we trade for the chief of the Slapaho Tribe randy mcmike? Or did we trade for the pothead quitter that has no sense of loyalty? Oh no, did we get that antisocial coach aka the Nictator?

I dunno how you guys even have a team, they wont allow any franchises in Canada but they let Cuba's nothern city of miami have one? Someone greasin someones palms.... and I aint talk about money!

AHAHAHA!The Bills own the fish!

dob72
10-17-2005, 05:13 AM
yep the bills are gonna win the super bowl lol

Clem
10-17-2005, 08:06 AM
yep the bills are gonna win the super bowl

Welcome to the Bills bandwaggon!

I was just talking about the AFC East but if you guys wanna say the Bills are Super Bowl bound I aint gonna stop ya!

BradTheBillsFan
10-17-2005, 09:06 AM
yep the bills are gonna win the super bowl lol

I don't know about that, but thanks for the support!

nyjunc
10-17-2005, 09:10 AM
Congrats Bills fans, we were awful yesterday- for the last 3 years we just never show up at Buffalo. Hopefully our Week 17 matchup has something on the line for both teams but I'd sooner bet on it meaning something for you than us. Good luck until then.

Clem
10-17-2005, 09:18 AM
Congrats Bills fans, we were awful yesterday- for the last 3 years we just never show up at Buffalo. Hopefully our Week 17 matchup has something on the line for both teams but I'd sooner bet on it meaning something for you than us. Good luck until then.

Thanks man, hope we're both playin' for something at seasons end.

Justasportsfan
10-17-2005, 09:45 AM

Like finfans from here didn't go to BZ and talk trash :rolleyes: . most of them didn't show up. What a bunch of girls.

Justasportsfan
10-17-2005, 09:49 AM
There's no reason not to be proud of your team, typical response from a fan that belongs to a fanbase that is known to be one of the most fairweathered fanbase in the NFL.

If we listened to your advice, we'd be called finfans. :shakeno:

Clem
10-17-2005, 09:49 AM
There's no reason not to be proud of your team...

Yeah there is... A pothead, a woman beater, an antisocial coach with a God complex, 18 penalties, 4th straight loss to your most hated division rival....

AHAHAHAHAHA! you suck, your team sucks and cuba's most populated city, miami, sux!

BleedinGreenNC
10-17-2005, 10:01 AM
Thanks man, hope we're both playin' for something at seasons end.Congrats on the win, somehow i dont see a bright spot for the Jets right now.

Justasportsfan
10-17-2005, 10:28 AM
Congrats on the win, somehow i dont see a bright spot for the Jets right now.why was Mawae and Abraham in and out of the game?

nyjunc
10-17-2005, 10:31 AM
why was Mawae and Abraham in and out of the game?

Abe had a thigh injury and mawae hurt his elbow and came out for a little bit.

nick1
10-17-2005, 10:38 AM
you guys are playing good football right now

Justasportsfan
10-17-2005, 10:53 AM
Abe had a thigh injury and mawae hurt his elbow and came out for a little bit.I hope they are all fine when you play the Pats. Martin gave me a huge scare.

Justasportsfan
10-17-2005, 10:57 AM
you guys are playing good football right now not to take anything away from our team but the real tests is coming the next 2 weeks when we play teams in their backyard.

The Raiders have their back against the wall . With Norv as their HC, you know they are going to run the ball especially since we can't stop anyone.

It's hard enough that the pats have owned us. They have 2 weeks to prepare against us and we're playing them at NE. I'll be happy if we win one of those games.

harmonkoz
10-17-2005, 11:13 AM
not to take anything away from our team but the real tests is coming the next 2 weeks when we play teams in their backyard.

The Raiders have their back against the wall . With Norv as their HC, you know they are going to run the ball especially since we can't stop anyone.

It's hard enough that the pats have owned us. They have 2 weeks to prepare against us and we're playing them at NE. I'll be happy if we win one of those games.

I think we will get one... I don't know how though. We travel like sh!t to the west coast. Always have. New England @ Home having two weeks to get ready for us is not going to be a cake walk.

I think we HAVE to get that game in Oakland. Did'nt Mularkey get over the west coast thing last year with cheeseburgers or some sh!t like that?

Justasportsfan
10-17-2005, 11:37 AM
I think we will get one... I don't know how though. We travel like sh!t to the west coast. Always have. New England @ Home having two weeks to get ready for us is not going to be a cake walk.

I think we HAVE to get that game in Oakland. Did'nt Mularkey get over the west coast thing last year with cheeseburgers or some sh!t like that?
we are playing 3 teams this year that are coming off their bye week. Not gonna use that as an excuse but it's gonna be one hell of a test. I know it's a pipe dream to think that the bills can beat the sb champs @ NE ,coming off a bye week ,but they aren't exactly unbeatable.

The raiders may be without Moss next weekend. Even if he plays, I'm not sure if his bruised rib can take a beating.