PDA

View Full Version : the dolphin family

homerpimpson
10-16-2005, 10:23 PM
i thought maybe a few of you would get a laugh out of this...http://homepage.eircom.net/~nyjets/dolphinfamily.jpg

Clem
10-16-2005, 10:29 PM
lol

Dolfan5000
10-16-2005, 10:29 PM
Wow, that **** was lame. And had no point at all...

Clem
10-16-2005, 10:30 PM
You only see the humor in it when you reach your 3rd win.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dolfan5000
10-16-2005, 10:33 PM
You only see the humor in it when you reach your 3rd win.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:confused: That was hilarious, how? You people can't talk smack worth ****. Where were you guys when you were 1-3? Oh, nevermind, you were hiding.

Clem
10-16-2005, 10:41 PM
:confused: That was hilarious, how? You people can't talk smack worth ****. Where were you guys when you were 1-3? Oh, nevermind, you were hiding.

We were waiting for Holcombe to start! AHAHAHAHA. 3 wins baby! you can only dream! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Dolfan5000
10-16-2005, 10:45 PM
We were waiting for Holcombe to start! AHAHAHAHA. 3 wins baby! you can only dream! AHAHAHAHAHA!
That's pretty ****ing lame, so you don't show support for every player on your team? Two words: Fair Weathered.

Dolfan5000
10-16-2005, 10:46 PM
Oh, and btw. It's Holcomb, not Holcombe. Grade A Bills fan you are. :rolleyes:

nephinsfan
10-16-2005, 10:51 PM
three wins and three losses and suddenly they are the best team in the AFC.

I never really paid much attention to Bills fans before...mostly because they are few and far between......but the more I read posts from them...the more I think they officially take the "boneheaded fans" award away from jet fans. ...you guys are pathetic.

Clem
10-16-2005, 10:52 PM
That's pretty ****ing lame, so you don't show support for every player on your team? Two words: Fair Weathered.

That's right baby! F*ck 'em till they're winnin'!

That means I'm never leavin' cause the Bills are gonna take the EAST!

Playoff bound baby!

Ricky screwed ya and Wanny knew it was time to leave your sinking ship!

It's gonna take 2-3 more years to rebound from him leaving. Ronnie hasn't done anything, ricky is a shell, gus isn't the answer and the nictator get's zero respect from his players, the front office and the league!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

nephinsfan
10-16-2005, 10:56 PM

Playoff bound baby!

It's gonna take 2-3 more years to rebound from him leaving. Ronnie hasn't done anything, ricky is a shell, gus isn't the answer and the nictator get's zero respect from his players, the front office and the league!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I bet the Bills fans are real proud of you. :shakeno:

Saban gets Zero respect?? put down your mommies crack pipe, and slowly walk away.

Dolfan5000
10-16-2005, 11:00 PM
You're a real fan... :rolleyes:

Lmao, you're gunna win the AFC East now? Lmfao.

Playoff bound baby!
Just like last year!

We kicked Wanny out pal.

:rolleyes:
The rest of your post got too annoying to prove wrong.

Clem
10-16-2005, 11:06 PM
[QUOTE=nephinsfan]three wins and three losses and suddenly they are the best team in the AFC.
QUOTE]

Really? We are? I was gonna say Indy. I mean I thought we were the best in the East but the whole AFC you say? Hmmm.... Who am I to argue, best in the AFC it is!

If you only knew what 3 wins feels like. It's awesome, sooo sweet! I thought 2 wins was killer but the 3rd.... WOW! I feel sorry for you fish fans, well not really, you guys have been stuck on your 2nd win since september 25th. I dont know if you'll ever understand what a 3rd win is like.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hate you all!

Dolfan5000
10-16-2005, 11:09 PM
[QUOTE=nephinsfan]three wins and three losses and suddenly they are the best team in the AFC.
QUOTE]

Really? We are? I was gonna say Indy. I mean I thought we were the best in the East but the whole AFC you say? Hmmm.... Who am I to argue, best in the AFC it is!

If you only knew what 3 wins feels like. It's awesome, sooo sweet! I thought 2 wins was killer but the 3rd.... WOW! I feel sorry for you fish fans, well not really, you guys have been stuck on your 2nd win since september 25th. I dont know if you'll ever understand what a 3rd win is like.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hate you all!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GO AND WIN ANOTHER SUPERBOWL!!!!!!

oh wait...

Clem
10-16-2005, 11:09 PM
AHAHAHAHA! You kicked wanny out? is that what your daddy said to help you sleep at night?

He KNEW what was going on and you cant blame the guy for getting out when he did! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HA!

Clem
10-16-2005, 11:11 PM
[QUOTE=Dolfan5000][QUOTE=Clem]
QUOTE]

AHAHAHAHA! Win a third game!:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Dolfan5000
10-16-2005, 11:27 PM
QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Clem
10-16-2005, 11:35 PM
Really, look at your schedule, you MIGHT get 2 more wins. 1 against N.O. and MAYBE aganst Cle.

What losers!
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

calphin
10-17-2005, 12:35 AM
i thought maybe a few of you would get a laugh out of this...http://homepage.eircom.net/~nyjets/dolphinfamily.jpg

And they all f*cked you...homerlovindickskin.

calphin
10-17-2005, 12:37 AM

Playoff bound baby!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dumb a$$!

CalDolFan1014
10-17-2005, 01:07 AM

Playoff bound baby!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I swear! You get worse with every damn thread you make! You ACTUALLY think you're gonna win the division?!?!! Get you're head out of your ***!!!!! You're loser team ain't crap! You beat another crap team in the Jets! Big whoop!!! At least we lost to a good Tampa team! Get down from your high horse and stop smokin that stuff!!!

Come Dec 4th not only will you be looking up at us, but you're gonna get your punk clown a$$es hand to ya! Enjoy talkin it up now, dumba$$, cuz you're gonna be eating those words soon!!!

Clem
10-17-2005, 09:39 AM
You're loser team ain't crap! You beat another crap team in the Jets! Big whoop!!! At least we lost to a good Tampa team!

You lost to an awesome Bills team last week baby!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mularkey owns the nictator and the Bills squished your fish! :roflmao:

CalDolFan1014
10-17-2005, 02:25 PM
You lost to an awesome Bills team last week baby!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mularkey owns the nictator and the Bills squished your fish! :roflmao:

Awesome???? AWESOME???? :sidelol: You're 3 and 3, you may be tied for the division lead with the Patriots, but IN THE WEAKEST DIVISION IN FOOTBALL RIGHT NOW!!! Puhleeeease. The whole division is playing average football AT BEST! And you have the gall to call your bills AWESOME???? :roflmao: Now THAT'S funny!!!!

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-19-2005, 10:23 PM

You are a mouth talking liar and we do catch "you"...

Spreading and telling... "another lie".

"On what you do not or could not... absolutely know about".

Do you also know, what and how we do in bed with our **** tangs too?

Do you know the name of your own Mother?

Do you think that most people here are that stupid, to listen and take your mouth "flapp" BS lies... seriously?

What are "you" another common... Know "IT" All, overself prideful BS liar. Filled with anger, jealousy and envy. Perhaps your all filled with... "pen*s envy" ?

Most people here, "can really tell" you are a blind and mouthy disrepecting angry idiot. That you talk about things that you do not know about.

Get a head and mouth repair doctor... in a dam hurry.

"Why", are you "so interested in other people's life business for ?

Are you "deeply in love"... with us? A cyber spirit in da hinterland ?

Hey, we are not gay. And please do find out, who the "buffalo clown" "is".

And fix your noisey air head, while your at "IT" too!

You're a loud disrespeting negative spaz idiot.

Start and begin to enjoy your one and only precious life... girlie man.

And thank you, for "all the publicity and for the center of attention", you have ignorantly given us.

"IT" does... benefits us

Is this the way that you treat and talk to... Your Fellow Americans?

You should be ashamed. What shame and a pity.

No honor.

Your negatives are an embarrassment and a disgrace.

Get a brain attitude refit.

And then ...

"SIMPLY"

MYOB !!

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-20-2005, 10:54 PM
QUOTE]

You truly know ...

What class means and what the class levels "are" Clam ??

"YOU" are glad to give yourself ... your own silly jelly belly nonsense laughs.

"your free unbridled mouth"... cannot be trusted.

You lose... what you could have... "gained immensely".

And "IT" wouldn't of costed you a penny either.

Now let the buff-a-low "Clown" show you... his way.

See what you lost from your own impatient head and fingertips ?

A life opportunity to a very simple and clear "way"... To Simply See, Simple Understand and Simple Do.

"IT" takes patience to become wiser."

What a shame.

Do have a lovely... "fresh odorless evening"!

"eh"