PDA

View Full Version : Bills in 1st Place in the East!!

notscorwood
10-17-2005, 09:54 AM
sorry fin fans, I had to post this seeing how many threads were posted on the Bills board when you guys were in first for a week. Although It may only last a week It has been a while since we could say that.

ch19079
10-17-2005, 09:56 AM
thats what 2-0 in our division will do for you.

what a diffrence 2 weeks makes.

cltchperf
10-17-2005, 01:16 PM

I think you'll be 2-1 in the division pretty soon though, I think you play the Patriots in 2 weeks or something, but who knows these don't look like the same pats anymore.

kud
10-17-2005, 01:23 PM

Oh god, you squeaked out a win against the Dolphins IN Buffalo, and you beat Vinny and the Jets, in Buffalo. That divisional record won't hold up once you play a few road divisional games. Why? Because your team isn't that good. The 12th man called home field is both of our teams best friend. But I don't have to tell you that, you'll find out soon enough. Fact of the matter is, neither one of our teams are very good.

Clem
10-17-2005, 01:38 PM
Oh god, you squeaked out a win against the Dolphins IN Buffalo, and you beat Vinny and the Jets, in Buffalo. That divisional record won't hold up once you play a few road divisional games. Why? Because your team isn't that good. The 12th man called home field is both of our teams best friend. But I don't have to tell you that, you'll find out soon enough. Fact of the matter is, neither one of our teams are very good.

2-0 in divisional games man! One was against your fish!

You say they wont hold up but they already are. You can't take them away. Just like you can't take away your 0-2 record against the division.

To act like they don't matter is... stupid.

And if squeeking out wins is all we do for the rest of the season I'll be happy, they're still wins.

AHAHAHA! Gus sucks! Ricky is a shell! Ronnie was a back up in college and will end up a back up in the NFL!

kud
10-17-2005, 04:07 PM
2-0 in divisional games man! One was against your fish!

You say they wont hold up but they already are. You can't take them away. Just like you can't take away your 0-2 record against the division.

To act like they don't matter is... stupid.

And if squeeking out wins is all we do for the rest of the season I'll be happy, they're still wins.

You won't. You haven't played anybody yet. 6 of your 10 remaining games are on the road, 3 of those 6 are divisional games.

And i'm not discounting the division wins. But the fact is no team in the afc east has been very good. And you might wanna wait til you win a division game on the road or even a road game in general, before you jump the gun.

Unless of course you plan to run for cover when your team bites the bullet, like most Jills that come around here.

finsrclowns
10-17-2005, 07:16 PM
But the fact is no team in the afc east has been very good.

Even the fins? :confused:

:lol:

Prime
10-17-2005, 07:20 PM
It doesn't ******* matter. This will be a very tight race through the whole season.

BradTheBillsFan
10-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Wide open right now. We all need to beat up on the Pats any chance we get though. I don't want to see them beeeotches get another crown.

kud
10-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Even the fins? :confused:

Even the Fins. Was that supposed to be smack Bozo? Maybe you should hang up the clown suit. It's old and worn out, just like your smack.

CalDolFan1014
10-17-2005, 10:22 PM
Even the Fins. Was that supposed to be smack Bozo? Maybe you should hang up the clown suit. It's old and worn out, just like your smack.

On a side note, why'd the hell you change your avatar, dude??? :D

finsrclowns
10-17-2005, 11:20 PM

Hey if the fins had as high a winning % as I have funny smack % they'd be in first alone. But even I can't bat a thousand. :lol: Face it, you're the one with the weak smack Pud. :lol:

kud
10-18-2005, 01:13 AM
Hey if the fins had as high a winning % as I have funny smack % they'd be in first alone. But even I can't bat a thousand. :lol: Face it, you're the one with the weak smack Pud. :lol:

And if the bills had as high a superbowl winning % as you have getting verbally beaten % well.. you'd both just be a couple of b*tches. :rofl3:

BOzO :shakeno:

kud
10-18-2005, 01:19 AM

On a side note, why'd the hell you change your avatar, dude??? :D

she'll be back.. ;)

BBsuck
10-18-2005, 11:44 AM
Wide open right now. We all need to beat up on the Pats any chance we get though. I don't want to see them beeeotches get another crown.

I would rather see the Patriots win 100 Super Bowls before I see the Bills win just one..:tongue:

dob72
10-18-2005, 11:53 AM
its been a long time maybe u guys might get a chance to choke in the playoffs again

finsrclowns
10-18-2005, 01:41 PM
And if the bills had as high a superbowl winning % as you have getting verbally beaten % well.. you'd both just be a couple of b*tches. :rofl3:

BOzO :shakeno:

Ah the old "Bills Super Bowl smack". Quite a weapon you've got there and so original. :lol: Let's see....your team won a fourth of its games last year and this year you've made a big jump up to 40% so far. :lol: But you want to smack on the strength of the fin SB wins of the 70's back when George Halas still owned the Bears and the games were shown in black and white. Your best player was Jim Kelly's beotch in the 90's and he's the reason Morono has a big hole in his trophy case. :lol: You da woman Pud! :lol:

dob72
10-18-2005, 03:49 PM
Ah the old "Bills Super Bowl smack". Quite a weapon you've got there and so original. :lol: Let's see....your team won a fourth of its games last year and this year you've made a big jump up to 40% so far. :lol: But you want to smack on the strength of the fin SB wins of the 70's back when George Halas still owned the Bears and the games were shown in black and white. Your best player was Jim Kelly's beotch in the 90's and he's the reason Morono has a big hole in his trophy case. :lol: You da woman Pud! :lol:
whats the reason kelly has a big hole in his trophy case oh yeah he choked dan was on teams that would of gone 4-12 without him kelly had some of the most balanced teams of all time yet they won nothing

finsrclowns
10-18-2005, 05:46 PM
dan was on teams that would of gone 4-12 without him

Guess it's too bad he wasn't on last year's team. :rofl3:

dob72
10-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Guess it's too bad he wasn't on last year's team. :rofl3:
yeah they would of made the playoffs jim wouldn't do **** with them he had a rb a great defence an o line and still choked

finsrclowns
10-18-2005, 11:24 PM
yeah they would of made the playoffs
...and then.....62-7. :lol:

dob72
10-19-2005, 08:14 AM
...and then.....62-7. :lol:
just shows how good dan was to take a team like that to the playoffs and how bad kelly was to choke with a team like his

finsrclowns
10-19-2005, 08:50 AM
just shows how good dan was to take a team like that to the playoffs and how bad kelly was to choke with a team like his

How many SB's did Danny girl get to? And what was the result? :lol:

Dolfan5000
10-19-2005, 08:53 AM
What about Jimmy?

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-19-2005, 02:48 PM

You "are"...

not a real sports fan.

We can "tell", "eh" ?

Ya no class... Cheeky Boy.

No money ~ all lip yip yap mouth flap talk noise. You're fancy "wordsmithing".

A typical Bills fan "user-loser"

"IT" is a tribal dementia ... "eh"

finsrclowns
10-19-2005, 05:40 PM
[T][O][R][M]']You "are"...

not a real sports fan.

We can "tell", "eh" ?

Ya no class... Cheeky Boy.

No money ~ all lip yip yap mouth flap talk noise. You're fancy "wordsmithing".

A typical Bills fan "user-loser"

"IT" is a tribal dementia ... "eh"

Who's "we"? :lol: Do you honestly think any of the other fin fans on this board have your back rain man? :lol: Why would they? Your posts read like a cross between Zippy the Chimp and Hannibal Lector. Noone can understand the gibberish you post never mind follow your use of random quatation marks. It was quiter when you were busy hiding after the fins bowed to the Bills. Again. "Eh"? :lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-19-2005, 08:32 PM
Who's "we"? :lol: Do you honestly think any of the other fin fans on this board have your back rain man? :lol: Why would they? Your posts read like a cross between Zippy the Chimp and Hannibal Lector. Noone can understand the gibberish you post never mind follow your use of random quatation marks. It was quiter when you were busy hiding after the fins bowed to the Bills. Again. "Eh"? :lol:

"IT" is none of your business ... what "we" were busy doing.

We got some real wise advice here for you ...

Why don't you go simply outside and have some fresh life fun.

Instead of being a typical inside old moldy mind... inner self frustrated ?

"Renew yourself" and be more creative and mind fresh.

"IT" is not good, to stay "being"... a tired old loud yapping dog.

Empty yourself... way more.

As you are truly, a self arrogant legend "in", your own loud ego's... blind mind.

finsrclowns
10-19-2005, 10:21 PM
[T][O][R][M]'] We got some real wise advice here for you ...

Split personality disorder? :lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-19-2005, 10:47 PM
Split personality disorder? :lol:

Are you a true leader or is a blind following sheep of your own self dellusionary mind?

Be very careful of what you do mind think and believe "in" and will do.

That is all your, "own life truth" and no one elses.

Life and truth is precious.

Reap what you do think believe and will do "sow".

That is your inwardly... "true answer".

You cannot "hide" from ... "IT"

Ya cheeky blow hard yip-yap bravado mouth flapper !!

"eh" ??????

BALLS DEEP
10-20-2005, 03:45 PM
Bring it in Miami. Home Field goes a long way.