PDA

View Full Version : Let me get this straight...............

Billhoff
10-17-2005, 02:35 PM
Chris Chambers almost had more running yardage then "smokey and the Bandit" COMBINED?......DAM, thats sinking to a new low!! :eek:

Rooting for teal things must SUCK!!! :lastyr: :D

Jimmy James
10-17-2005, 02:36 PM
Rooting for teal things must SUCK!!!

Did you confuse this with a Jaguars board? :rolleyes2

ch19079
10-17-2005, 02:36 PM
:shakeno:

:couch:

Bellson
10-17-2005, 02:39 PM
the bills blow man. get out off of this board. We beat ourselves when we played you up in NY and just kept the tradition going losing on the road up that way. We'll see how our team really performs at home.

:monkeyr: bills
jets
pats

retired opfinistic
10-17-2005, 02:42 PM
Chris Chambers almost had more running yardage then "smokey and the Bandit" COMBINED?......DAM, thats sinking to a new low!! :eek:

Isn't your real name Jackhoff?

Bowl_Bound
10-17-2005, 02:43 PM
He just needed the chance to get of his "smokey and the bandit" blast. I wonder how long he has been holding onto that one!

NativeFin
10-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Isn't your real name Jackhoff?

actually its Jerkhoff, yet I'm sure she'll answer to both!:lol:

DolfanISS
10-17-2005, 02:50 PM

I guess the samck talk must commence or the season wouldn't be any fun. However, IMHO the AFC EAST is a weak sister this season and whoever wins it will do nothing. I mean both Martin and McGahee had a ridiculous amount of rusing yards going into the forth quarter yesterday. If you can't stop the run you can forget beating the elite teams in the AFC. The Patriots, although not even close to being what they used to be, are still the best team becuase at least there offense can score without working with a short field.

DolfanISS
10-17-2005, 02:52 PM

And to think "the bandit" averaged 5.7 yards a carry vs the Bills defense and was stuffed when he played a real one. WOW, that says a lot for your rushing D.

Billhoff
10-17-2005, 03:26 PM
I guess the samck talk must commence or the season wouldn't be any fun. However, IMHO the AFC EAST is a weak sister this season and whoever wins it will do nothing. I mean both Martin and McGahee had a ridiculous amount of rusing yards going into the forth quarter yesterday. If you can't stop the run you can forget beating the elite teams in the AFC. The Patriots, although not even close to being what they used to be, are still the best team becuase at least there offense can score without working with a short field.
Yea , maybe your right .....but I still love watching your sea roaches get their a$$es handed to them each week!! :lastyr: :www:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-19-2005, 03:48 PM
Yea , maybe your right .....but I still love watching your sea roaches get their a$$es handed to them each week!! :lastyr: :www:

each week huh?? wtf are you talking about the bucs were the only ones to beat us bad, not you loser or those $#!tty jets, so STFU:shakeno:

buckwilde
10-19-2005, 03:52 PM
Bills fan? A mind is a terrible thing to waste. So is that loser franchise. Back to the trailer park "it".

motormeat0170
10-19-2005, 04:10 PM
I guess Billhoffs' glory hole got clogged up again thus giving him time to publish another stupid post.... Hopefully they'll get it cleared out soon so he can continue lapping up he-butter and stop posting for a while...:shakeno:

BUFFALORULES
10-19-2005, 04:11 PM
A Win Is A Win
And A Sweep Is A Sweep

motormeat0170
10-19-2005, 04:14 PM
A Win Is A Win
And A Sweep Is A Sweep

That's very good for you to recognize this Buttfellow fan, soon it will be on to the alphabet and some addition and subtraction for you.....

BUFFALORULES
10-19-2005, 04:30 PM
I still cant understand Miami math 2nd rounder (feeley) for a 6th rounder (san diego)

NativeFin
10-19-2005, 04:48 PM
I still cant understand Miami math 2nd rounder (feeley) for a 6th rounder (san diego)

well I hear ya, makes about as much sense as 4 straight SB appearances with 0 SB trophies.:lol:

BUFFALORULES
10-19-2005, 04:51 PM
lets play in the present --

NativeFin
10-19-2005, 04:57 PM

ok congrats on your SB win ... oh I mean your win against us, you think Holcomb will be able to keep it up? & who are you really? have you had the pleasure of recieving one of my backhands?

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-19-2005, 08:40 PM

We don't want to go to that Bill's Decorum "present" ....... "OVER THERE" !!!

They have alien polly wogs and greasy slime "in there".

You go "in there"... first !!!

Use a flame thrower... when you do "IT".

:goof:

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 12:21 PM
each week huh?? wtf are you talking about the bucs were the only ones to beat us bad, not you loser or those $#!tty jets, so STFU:shakeno:
Easy BOY!.........What true statement pissed you off most, the part where I said sea roaches or the part where I said getting your a$$es handed to you each week? :lol:
Your to easy, felon 4 life!....get it? ;)

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 12:26 PM
I guess Billhoffs' glory hole got clogged up again thus giving him time to publish another stupid post.... Hopefully they'll get it cleared out soon so he can continue lapping up he-butter and stop posting for a while...:shakeno:
English please.............try again :shakeno:

dob72
10-20-2005, 12:43 PM
how about wasting two first rounders on jp

motormeat0170
10-20-2005, 12:54 PM
English please.............try again :shakeno:

That's as plain english as I can get it without offending everyone while describing your activities. :eek:

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 02:44 PM
That's as plain english as I can get it without offending everyone while describing your activities. :eek:
My,my how polite we are!...........you must be straight from the lounge........You can shove your activities right up your arse in here! :lol:

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 02:50 PM
You can shove your activities right up your arse in here! :lol:

Jerkoff is right, though she is the only one who takes advantage of such freedom ... she is consistantly shoving activities up arse each day for all to see, rather disgusting ... but thats her bag, what can she say!:lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-20-2005, 03:00 PM
My,my how polite we are!...........you must be straight from the lounge........You can shove your activities right up your arse in here! :lol:

Your a personal negative attacking "super bitchy" commoner.

Nobody likes or listens to you ... seriously.

"IT" hurts "inside"... doesn't "IT" ??

Being self selfish negative... never works good.

Learn how to become ... aahhhhhhhhhhh, "wise".

motormeat0170 gave some "intelligent vision" and "YOU" slam down ... "IT" is pure inner jealousy, on your part !

Ya ole yip-yap flea bag wanna-bee has been !

No long term stamina cajones, "eh" ?

motormeat0170
10-20-2005, 03:06 PM
Jerkoff is right, though she is the only one who takes advantage of such freedom ... she is consistantly shoving activities up arse each day for all to see, rather disgusting ... but thats her bag, what can she say!:lol:

:lol: She's gotta be careful though. I once heard of a Quarterback from Buffalo that had the Lombardi trophy rammed up his "Arse" four times. As you can imagine, neither he nor the region has been the same since.;)

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 03:36 PM
[T][O][R][M]']Your a personal negative attacking "super bitchy" commoner.

Nobody likes or listens to you ... seriously.

"IT" hurts "inside"... doesn't "IT" ??

Being self selfish negative... never works good.

Learn how to become ... aahhhhhhhhhhh, "wise".

motormeat0170 gave some "intelligent vision" and "YOU" slam down ... "IT" is pure inner jealousy, on your part !

Ya ole yip-yap flea bag wanna-bee has been !

No long term stamina cajones, "eh" ?I might of smacked his intelligent vision around a bit,but I put a smile on the end! :D ;)
"nobody likes to listen to you"....dude, you don`t have to listen, just read! :lol:
" being self selfish negative? :confused: :lol:.....wow.

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 03:41 PM
Hey, guess who joined the fun.....chief "brokenrubber" with the puddin t!ts! :lol: ...welcome queer injin. :lol:

BALLS DEEP
10-20-2005, 03:55 PM

What? Doesn't even make sense. You Bills fans need to slow down on the family relations it's effecting your minds.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-20-2005, 04:07 PM
Easy BOY!.........What true statement pissed you off most, the part where I said sea roaches or the part where I said getting your a$$es handed to you each week? :lol:
Your to easy, felon 4 life!....get it? ;)

you are the dumbest bills fan to walk in finheaven, and your outlook on football is hilarious

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 04:20 PM
you are the dumbest bills fan to walk in finheaven, and your outlook on football is hilarious
NOW YOU GET IT!......Im in here to piss dulfellon fans off(because they all suck!), with a dash of humor!...question>How do I walk in finheaven? :goof:

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 04:28 PM
What? Doesn't even make sense. You Bills fans need to slow down on the family relations it's effecting your minds.
If you saw the game, Chambers must of had a carry on a reverse for 28 yards, almost more then dopey&smokey combined!...and you call yourself a fan! shame on you, goober!:
Typical fellon fan, thats why you only get 10,000 fans to show up on Sundays! :shakeno: :shakeno:

Bills Own You!
10-20-2005, 04:30 PM

lol orange and teal! f****** ferries

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-20-2005, 06:23 PM
lol orange and teal! f****** ferries

I guess this about "the right time"...

that you "again", suck off of yer mama's welfare table "eh" ?

How many years have you done that, sponging off yer mama's food table ?

Well ... all bucc BrUCKKK -a- boofalo jills fans and team wanna-bees like "YOU" truly understands you doing that, off yer mama's food stamp support.

As you can't live self sufficiently and self reliantly off ... your own cajones, "eh" ?

Not even eek out a little bit of low quality living substenance from your mentally disabled checks ... every month ??

Perhaps today, your dinner is being served at the salvation army ?

"IT" is no way to go through life, your "fat, dumb, and ego way"

Jib-Jab Flea Bag Flapper lead Boy !

Billhoff
10-21-2005, 09:56 AM
[T][O][R][M]']I guess this about "the right time"...

that you "again", suck off of yer mama's welfare table "eh" ?

How many years have you done that, sponging off yer mama's food table ?

Well ... all bucc BrUCKKK -a- boofalo jills fans and team wanna-bees like "YOU" truly understands you doing that, off yer mama's food stamp support.

As you can't live self sufficiently and self reliantly off ... your own cajones, "eh" ?

Not even eek out a little bit of low quality living substenance from your mentally disabled checks ... every month ??

Perhaps today, your dinner is being served at the salvation army ?

"IT" is no way to go through life, your "fat, dumb, and ego way"

Jib-Jab Flea Bag Flapper lead Boy !WTF? :hmmm:

buckwilde
10-22-2005, 10:54 AM
BEEFALO sucks!! Never a champion, always a chump! Thats WTF!! :D

Billhoff
10-22-2005, 11:08 AM
BEEFALO sucks!! Never a champion, always a chump! Thats WTF!! :D
AFC "Champions" for 4 straight years .........I do believe you were in that AFC conferance.........Who were the chumps again?? :lol: Don`t strain your neck looking up from that cold musty basement again,loser! :0wned: :lastyr: :D
SWEEEEEP last year.1-0 this year, chump!!

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-22-2005, 09:05 PM
AFC "Champions" for 4 straight years .........I do believe you were in that AFC conferance.........Who were the chumps again?? :lol: Don`t strain your neck looking up from that cold musty basement again,loser! :0wned: :lastyr: :D
SWEEEEEP last year.1-0 this year, chump!!

"IT" is unwise to assume and rush to impatient judgment, about something you know absolutely nothing about.

But your self ego's jealously and hatred... does blind you.

Be careful silly boy ... "your" sub-standard wishes are .02 cents worth to a
family meal at Mc's cheap place .

For your "futher" information and self enlightenment "awareness"...

IF you had ... "real life cajones", you would have certainly not have posted as cheekily and ignorantly... as you did.

Being that "YOU" are a snibbling BrUCKKKKKKKK buff-a-low all loser scout ...

You ain't got the class, that "IT" takes.

DolfanISS
10-23-2005, 12:51 AM
They have the internet in Buffalo??????? I figured teeth came first??????

homerpimpson
10-23-2005, 06:23 AM
[T][O][R][M]']"IT" is unwise to assume and rush to impatient judgment, about something you know absolutely nothing about.

But your self ego's jealously and hatred... does blind you.

Be careful silly boy ... "your" sub-standard wishes are .02 cents worth to a
family meal at Mc's cheap place .

For your "futher" information and self enlightenment "awareness"...

IF you had ... "real life cajones", you would have certainly not have posted as cheekily and ignorantly... as you did.

Being that "YOU" are a snibbling BrUCKKKKKKKK buff-a-low all loser scout ...

You ain't got the class, that "IT" takes.

what a f'n loser. might as well be typing backwards like the inbred you are. or maybe your a poet and you are a f@g like your team in them teal and orange duds.:eek:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-23-2005, 07:46 AM
what a f'n loser. might as well be typing backwards like the inbred you are. or maybe your a poet and you are a f@g like your team in them teal and orange duds.:eek:

How do "YOU" know who is a "queer eye" ? ... "eh" ?

"YOUR" own BrUCKKK BrUCKKK buff-a-low bozo jack "IT" all brethern ??

Did you mouth measure "IT" ... and did enjoy "IT",... to "IT'S" limited end ?

"You" and "yours" ... the ... "Bozo Clown", and yur "dark closet" buddy BILLH(JAC)OFF do .... "compete" for "IT" ...

The Washington D.C. Dic Club .... "eh" ?? :eek: :eek:

You make "their product and value" for "worth being" LOOL

Without us and our rivalry, "YOU" have "absolutely nothing".

Do you get "IT" now?

BleedAqua
10-28-2005, 11:42 PM
Yeah, by the way you still have to play in Miami this year so don't take the broom stick out of your a** just yet. By the way how many SuperBowls did you guys win out of the 4 IN A ROW THAT YOU WENT TO?? None? Hmmmm, ok. :hmmm: