PDA

View Full Version : Just saw the highlight on.............

Billhoff
10-17-2005, 03:18 PM
that scumbag Zack Thomas roll into Griese when the play was dead.........I always knew that Fuker was a dirty SOB, he was getting away with it for years .He finally got caught, I hope they shoot his dog and suspend him four or five games.........The guy should be selling insurance by now anyway.....all he does anymore is get run over or he gets their too late and piles on. :fire:............and how bout that old goofball Taylor trying to chase down the runner..isn`t that the f-ing funniest thing to watch?........that was like watching a sprinting frankenstein :lol:.......((note to Taylor>>.........you can`t run when your ankles are left behind at the line of scrimmage!!!..........whens the next comedy show? :shakeno: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Justasportsfan
10-17-2005, 03:21 PM
I hope they shoot his dog :lol:

nephinsfan
10-17-2005, 08:19 PM
It is official. Bills fans are complete Morons. you have officially taken that crown away from the jets fans. It is the Bills. Useless as tits on a bull.

TakeoSpikes51
10-17-2005, 11:07 PM
It is official. Bills fans are complete Morons. you have officially taken that crown away from the jets fans. It is the Bills. Useless as tits on a bull.

Its offical, the Dolphins suck.

calphin
10-18-2005, 12:34 AM
that scumbag Zack Thomas roll into Griese when the play was dead.........I always knew that Fuker was a dirty SOB, he was getting away with it for years .He finally got caught, I hope they shoot his dog and suspend him four or five games.........The guy should be selling insurance by now anyway.....all he does anymore is get run over or he gets their too late and piles on. :fire:............and how bout that old goofball Taylor trying to chase down the runner..isn`t that the f-ing funniest thing to watch?........that was like watching a sprinting frankenstein :lol:.......((note to Taylor>>.........you can`t run when your ankles are left behind at the line of scrimmage!!!..........whens the next comedy show? :shakeno: :sidelol: :sidelol:

How old are you? judging by this post,my guess is 6,maybe 7.if you happen to be any older,you have to be the dumbest MORON using this board.learn to speak english before you type,dumb a$$.

Dolfan5000
10-18-2005, 08:50 AM
Yeah, Zach is a dirty player. :lol:

FinsNCanes
10-18-2005, 09:42 AM

You sir are a moron. Zach (not ZACK) has never played dirty. How do you stop from rolling when you are spriniting to the QB and get hit? Not to mention Taylor had a foot injury the whole game and probably would have caught the RB on the play.

Dolfan5000
10-18-2005, 09:51 AM
You sir are a moron. Zach (not ZACK) has never played dirty. How do you stop from rolling when you are spriniting to the QB and get hit? Not to mention Taylor had a foot injury the whole game and probably would have caught the RB on the play.
Lol, don't take him so seriously. He's a Bills fan. ;) Just laugh at his ignorance.
:lol:

dob72
10-18-2005, 11:52 AM
as do the bills and they have sucked longer and harder

finsrclowns
10-18-2005, 05:47 PM
as do the bills and they have sucked longer and harder

Really? Who's winning the series between us in the last 20 years? :lol:

Joneal7
10-18-2005, 11:13 PM

oh really....how do you get this?

Billhoff
10-19-2005, 07:43 AM
How old are you? judging by this post,my guess is 6,maybe 7.if you happen to be any older,you have to be the dumbest MORON using this board.learn to speak english before you type,dumb a$$.
You dangle a worm and the dumba$$ fish fans bite!! :lol:
I hope you understand this english.........
SWEEEEEEEEEEP! LAST YEAR AND 1-0 THIS YEAR!!!!! :spot: :sidelol:

CALPHIN,IT MUST REALLY SUCK BEING YOU!!! :lol:

Dolfan5000
10-19-2005, 08:44 AM

It must really suck being a bills fan. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 02:19 PM
It must really suck being a bills fan. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
Concreted to the celler floor must REALLY suck!,although your probably used to it by now!.......Hey 5000, LOOK UP ,HERE WE ARE! :spot: :www:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-20-2005, 02:51 PM

Yea ... Billhoff,

I came back from a wonderful fresh exhilerating day of fishing and embracing all of nature's truth and bounty....... then, I read your offerings ......

And do not appreciate your typical predictible "ho hums boring" ............. staleness.

No excitement and innovation "you", Boy !

Moldly boring old "fluff" squacking.

shadda Yer Loud Yip Yap Up ... for a "change" !

You will never win against... "the real truth".

"YOU" are commonly known as ... "a poor sport".

The rest of the buffalo nut fans here "feel your deep pain" of you knwing that you "are"... a sad miserable life loser.

Just ask your faithful butter buddy --- the "CLOWN"

Seems, you do whine and cry a lot, just like "IT" truly does.

Just like a real life loser... "is and does".

Yer so inside jealous p*ssed because ... "you can't get "IT".

Ya small potatoes !

Back to your smelly bait shop ... at "The Lake" !

"eh"

Dolfan5000
10-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Concreted to the celler floor must REALLY suck!,although your probably used to it by now!.......Hey 5000, LOOK UP ,HERE WE ARE! :spot: :www:
Haha, you're cute with your fair weather smack.;)

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 03:22 PM
Haha, you're cute with your fair weather smack.;)
Thanks,do you want to pick your mouth piece up now or later? :D

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-20-2005, 03:27 PM

hey J@choff under your name it says superbowl MVP, has your $#!tty bills ever have a SB MVP???:confused: ah NO!!:lol: :rofl3: :roflmao: :sidelol:

Dolfan5000
10-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Do you want a reality check now or later?

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 03:51 PM
hey J@choff under your name it says superbowl MVP, has your $#!tty bills ever have a SB MVP???:confused: ah NO!!:lol: :rofl3: :roflmao: :sidelol:
Last Miami playoffs.......28-O....53-3...62-7
Absolutley side splitters!!....(MVP>Big Dan Marino) :sidelol: :sidelol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Last Miami playoffs.......28-O....53-3...62-7
Absolutley side splitters!!....(MVP>Big Dan Marino) :sidelol: :sidelol:

tell me something i dont know dumbas_! you dont see SB MVP under my name:shakeno:

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 03:59 PM
Do you want a reality check now or later?
Already got one, when we beat your a$$es into the ground two weeks ago! ;)

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 04:03 PM
tell me something i dont know dumbas_! you dont see SB MVP under my name:shakeno:
Ask your mod girlfriends in here, I really don`t have anything to do with that,rookie! :shakeno:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-20-2005, 04:04 PM

you can have the win, but there is no way in hell you beat are as_es in the ground, give me a phu_in break:shakeno:

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 04:11 PM
you can have the win, but there is no way in hell you beat are as_es in the ground, give me a phu_in break:shakeno:
Ran ya up and down the field all day,only to have 1st&goal twice inside the 7, only to come away with 6points........could of blew it wide open early.Shame on us!! :o

Dolfan5000
10-20-2005, 04:19 PM
Lmao, yeah. You totally dominated us by beating us 20-14 when we commited 18 penalties.

Bills Own You!
10-20-2005, 04:29 PM
what a piece of S*** the dolphins entire franchise is especially cheap shart artists like zach thomas...what does this clown think hes bryan cox or something:lol:

Billhoff
10-20-2005, 04:37 PM
Lmao, yeah. You totally dominated us by beating us 20-14 when we commited 18 penalties.
I Can`t help that your team is dirty AND stupid!:lol:

Dolfan5000
10-20-2005, 04:50 PM
Lmao, yeah, now we're dirty. :rofl3:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-21-2005, 02:17 AM

Billhoff, "YOU" can simply ... WooOff ... Get "IT" ??

Leave here and... "Get a real life" !

Ya Self ... Silly Blow Hard !

You're not... "a public hero or savior".

You just wish, hope and dream... "you are" !

Geez you are, ever so duh ...

Oh a "big score"...

Taking over a low value post ...

There are billions of them and ...

Most are... "a dime a dozen" value.

You "are" a common life dreaming wannabe.

In other words, "YOU" DO possess, "inside" Bruck Bruck Bruckkk... weak nerves.

You Know "IT" and... We Know "IT" !

Billhoff
10-21-2005, 09:48 AM
[T][O][R][M]']Billhoff, "YOU" can simply ... WooOff ... Get "IT" ??

Leave here and... "Get a real life" !

Ya Self ... Silly Blow Hard !

You're not... "a public hero or savior".

You just wish, hope and dream... "you are" !

Geez you are, ever so duh ...

Oh a "big score"...

Taking over a low value post ...

There are billions of them and ...

Most are... "a dime a dozen" value.

You "are" a common life dreaming wannabe.

In other words, "YOU" DO possess, "inside" Bruck Bruck Bruckkk... weak nerves.

You Know "IT" and... We Know "IT" ! WTF:hmmm:

Billhoff
10-21-2005, 09:53 AM
Lmao, yeah, now we're dirty. :rofl3:
Rolling up on someones legs after the play ....yea, I think thats dirty! :shakeno:.....That overrated midget mascot should of been fined ! :yell:

Dolfan5000
10-21-2005, 10:03 AM
Rolling up on someones legs after the play ....yea, I think thats dirty! :shakeno:.....That overrated midget mascot should of been fined ! :yell:
Lmao, the play wasn't over ***. He got his own legs taken out then tried to get Gresie while he was on his own knees. Overrated? Wow, if anything he's underrated. Man I love the ignorance of Bills fans. :lol:

Dolfan5000
10-21-2005, 10:11 AM
Lmao, the play wasn't over ***. He got his own legs taken out then tried to get Gresie while he was on his own knees. Overrated? Wow, if anything he's underrated. Man I love the ignorance of Bills fans. :lol:
Also, if it was so dirty, why did Gruden stick up for him?

motormeat0170
10-21-2005, 12:05 PM

That "overrated" midget seems to be having a much better season than Takin Yospikes.......:D

buckwilde
10-21-2005, 12:10 PM
Takin Yospikes? Nobody Takin Myspikes!! BEEFALO still sucks the big spike!:rofl3:

Billhoff
10-21-2005, 03:21 PM
He knew rolling in low like that had potential to do damage.If he didn`t, he`s an idiot veteran!......he was being a sore losser the game was over.Besides he used to be good, but his nickname now is either "rollover" or "pile on" :D :lol:

Billhoff
10-21-2005, 03:24 PM
That "overrated" midget seems to be having a much better season than Takin Yospikes.......:D
No sh!t! ......sherlock! :shakeno:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-21-2005, 06:04 PM
No sh!t! ......sherlock! :shakeno:

Please stop talking "your one narrow hating jealous envy ego mind's"... raging rantings.

You keep "repeating yourself"... like a robotic known pattern "does".

Ya "sound like" a common silly self ingorant fool.

Please learn to have... a civil and respectful tongue.

As hard as "IT" "is" ... for "YOU" to do !

"YOU" love ... Selling and Spreading and telling "IT" ... "more lies".

"On what you do not or could not ... absolutely know about".

Get a head and mouth repair doctor... in a dam hurry !

Spared the whip ... your dad did ...

Such a "monumental" shame.

Phin-o-rama
10-21-2005, 06:39 PM
i hear william shatner on those dumb commercials when i read storm's posts

Billhoff
10-22-2005, 11:32 AM
i hear william shatner on those dumb commercials when i read storm's posts
:lol: "Thats"......................."Agood".............................................."one""
"Beammeup".........................."scotty"!

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-22-2005, 10:27 PM
:lol: "Thats"......................."Agood".............................................."one""
"Beammeup".........................."scotty"!

We guess you have nothing to brag about Dumpty "eh"?