PDA

View Full Version : the Roscomobile

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-17-2005, 05:21 PM
hey guys when i get another pickup truck i am thinking about painting it up and making it the dolphinmobile / roscomobile in other words paint it in dolphin colors and put a camper shell on it . this is my plan . i want to get a chevy long bed pickup and paint the fins logo on it put a good stereo in it put a custom 454 engine in it and put a loud speaker in it and a mini bar and comfortable matriss in the back then customize it like that car in the cannonball run the one where rodger moore has gadjets that cause flames and smoke and oil . how much money will it take for this project ? not that i can do it right now.:snooze:

Buddwalk
10-17-2005, 05:24 PM
Im no expert on vehicles so my help here is negated. But nice to see ya committed to a project man, hope ya have fun and it goes all as planned :D

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-17-2005, 06:02 PM
well this project may not happen until next year but if things go right i may be able to at least get the pick up and then paint it in dolphin colors . i will post the phots if and when i do this . but i thought i would run this idea off my pals to see about cost and how to get the parts i will need. how is going mr buddwalk chat with you later i am going to go get a bite to eat.

Buddwalk
10-17-2005, 07:29 PM
I still need to get my license but im just so lazy, and theres really no use cause i stay in the house alot.

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-17-2005, 11:35 PM
well i here that my license is suspened so it will probally be next year before i get this mess straitened out. but i wing it in the meantime.