PDA

View Full Version : Gamefly

Motion
10-19-2005, 10:27 AM
Not sure if any of you have heard of Gamefly.com but its awesome. I joined awhile back and I love it. You pay $20 a month for 2 games at a time. They send it express mail, 2-3 days tops. Keep the games as long as you want or send one or both back and get new ones. If you really like them you can buy them at a nice discount. Sweet deal, try out any and every game without having to buy it.

Motion
10-19-2005, 10:28 AM
I have "The Warriors" and "Blitz: The League" on the way.

Agent51
10-19-2005, 04:30 PM
I have "The Warriors" and "Blitz: The League" on the way.

The Warriors was SUCH a cool movie, hopefully the game can convey that. As far as Blitz, it is an awesome idea, showing the "dark" side of football, but the fact that it is still a blitz game will prolly make me never rent it. I have always hated the Blitz games, they are WAY too arcady for my liking, and I don't like the 7 on 7 (or whatever it is). If there was a REAL football game that had the same story idea as Blitz I would DEFINATELY rent it though.

Motion
10-19-2005, 05:19 PM
The Warriors was SUCH a cool movie, hopefully the game can convey that. As far as Blitz, it is an awesome idea, showing the "dark" side of football, but the fact that it is still a blitz game will prolly make me never rent it. I have always hated the Blitz games, they are WAY too arcady for my liking, and I don't like the 7 on 7 (or whatever it is). If there was a REAL football game that had the same story idea as Blitz I would DEFINATELY rent it though.

Yeah, thats the cool thing about this Gamefly thing though. If I like it, I can keep it as long as I want, if I hate it, I send it back and get a different game.

Agent51
10-19-2005, 06:09 PM
Yeah, thats the cool thing about this Gamefly thing though. If I like it, I can keep it as long as I want, if I hate it, I send it back and get a different game.

true, lol. I have netflix and its pretty sweet. If I were a bigger gamer I would prolly join Gamefly, but I hardly play any other games aside from Madden/NCAA and the ocasional Grand Theft Auto or racing game.

Agent51
10-19-2005, 06:11 PM
There's another site like NetFlix and GameFly that has everything, DVDs, Videogames, even *gasp* "adult" movies, lol. I forgot the name though. If the price is better and the selection comparable to NetFlix and GameFly I might just switch to that, that way at least if I ever DO want to rent a game I have the option.

Buddwalk
10-19-2005, 06:36 PM
http://www.intelliflix.com/

I used to use blockbuster but im switching to this now

Motion
10-19-2005, 07:26 PM
http://www.intelliflix.com/

I used to use blockbuster but im switching to this now

No offense, but the game selection on that site is terrible.

Talos
10-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Never knew about intelliflix. Interesting.