PDA

View Full Version : Happy Freakin Birthday!!!!

outlawd2u
10-19-2005, 06:50 PM
Well fin fans, this year oficially SUCKS!!!!!!! I've had nothing but a string of bad luck, but have stayed positive through it all. Well Last night was the final straw....... Yesterday was my birthday and I got a bunch of cool stuff, but......I left a couple of them in my car last night and EVERYHTING was stolen!!! All My stereo equipment, all my CD's, A Brand New Jason Taylor Authentic Jersey(aqua) and a signed Dan Marino Plaque. Yes I know it was my fault for leaving it all in the car but I missed one of the bags I had to bring in. These [edit] also tried to break into my house two days prior, but My dog scared them away, so now they RAPED my car. I don't really know what the point is of this thread but just thought I'd vent a bit!!!!!!

Oh, and By The Way......... My Prayers are with ALL OF YOU that are still in the FL area and look to be in harms way of yet ANOTHER bad Hurricane!

Mod Edit: However upset you are doesn't give you the right to slur anyone. Keep it clean.

QB2RonnieTD23
10-19-2005, 06:52 PM
That sucks.....on a humerous note i have an authentic Jay Fiedler jersey that i've been pleading for people to steal but they just wont take it!

Nappy Roots
10-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Well fin fans, this year oficially SUCKS!!!!!!! I've had nothing but a string of bad luck, but have stayed positive through it all. Well Last night was the final straw....... Yesterday was my birthday and I got a bunch of cool stuff, but......I left a couple of them in my car last night and EVERYHTING was stolen!!! All My stereo equipment, all my CD's, A Brand New Jason Taylor Authentic Jersey(aqua) and a signed Dan Marino Plaque. Yes I know it was my fault for leaving it all in the car but I missed one of the bags I had to bring in. These [edit] also tried to break into my house two days prior, but My dog scared them away, so now they RAPED my car. I don't really know what the point is of this thread but just thought I'd vent a bit!!!!!!

Oh, and By The Way......... My Prayers are with ALL OF YOU that are still in the FL area and look to be in harms way of yet ANOTHER bad Hurricane!

that sucks man. i feel bad for u! :(

phinfan2003
10-19-2005, 06:56 PM
that sucks man. i feel bad for u! :(

I think the guy that did it looked like the guy in your avatar

painnotpleasure
10-19-2005, 07:01 PM

Oh, and By The Way......... My Prayers are with ALL OF YOU that are still in the FL area and look to be in harms way of yet ANOTHER bad Hurricane! I'm really sorry to hear that man... :( Hopefully your luck starts to get better, a win this Sunday would be a start. :D

outlawd2u
10-19-2005, 07:03 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that man... :( Hopefully your luck starts to get better, a win this Sunday would be a start. :D

Man that's the thing, are they even gonna play this Sunday??? Isn't the storm supposed to hit sometime around then?

painnotpleasure
10-19-2005, 07:05 PM
Man that's the thing, are they even gonna play this Sunday??? Isn't the storm supposed to hit sometime around then? Well, nothing is definite yet... I've heard some talks of possibly moving the game to Saturday or Monday. I think we'll have a definite answer by the end of the week.

Clipse
10-19-2005, 07:24 PM
i have an authentic Jay Fiedler jersey that i've been pleading for people to steal but they just wont take it!:lol: :lol: :rofl3: :rofl3:

The Rev
10-19-2005, 07:27 PM
That sucks.....on a humerous note i have an authentic Jay Fiedler jersey that i've been pleading for people to steal but they just wont take it!
:rofl3: :rofl3:

fishypete
10-19-2005, 07:30 PM

I was going to say next time leave the dog in the car....but they probably steal the dog and the car...:birthday:

DolphinDevil28
10-19-2005, 07:33 PM
I think the guy that did it looked like the guy in your avatar

:lol:

Ark139954
10-19-2005, 07:43 PM
dude, that suks, where do u live? u should have called the cops the night before. u should also train your dog to bite people who steal ur stuff in the ***

Fin Fan in Cali
10-19-2005, 07:49 PM
Sorry to hear that bro. Maybe they will come back, and you and big bertha and say hello up close! Hang in there, things will get better. At least they didn't surprise you, and physically attack you. Dogs are great bro. Ihave two, and they are my kids.:lol:

Mike13
10-19-2005, 07:51 PM
That sucks bro I hope your luck changes

train your dog to bite people who steal ur stuff in the ***

I trained mine to go for the balls.

Alphamale
10-19-2005, 08:27 PM
Going through a string of bad things is a test to see how well you handle your adversities. By staying positive and keeping the faith, believe God will restore, in double, all of your losses.

Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!!!

Prime
10-19-2005, 08:49 PM
That sucks man. :(

backpacker
10-19-2005, 09:45 PM
These [edit] also tried to break into my house two days prior, but My dog scared them away, so now they RAPED my car.

Why do I already know what the [edit] stands for?