PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Local story

Nappy Roots
10-19-2005, 11:55 PM
A 95 year old man hit a pedestrian, the pedestrians leg was cut off right away, and the pedestrian flew up and landed on top of the roof of the car....the 95 year old driver didnt know....he drove for over 4 miles with the dead pedestrian on the roof of the car....

a witness called the police and followed the car, the cops called a toll booth a head and had them stop the car. when he came to a stop, the dead pedestrian slid from the roof of the car, through the windshield, lying rest on the floorboard of the passenger seat..

the 95 year old driver thought it was a prank, until he saw all the blood....they 95 year old driver said he was going home(some place i forget), but was driving the opposite way...

they dont know if there are going to be charges yet, they are taking into account dude is 95 years old and has no clue was is going on....

no link, just saw it on the news

Gonzo
10-20-2005, 01:17 AM
Driving standards apparently disappear after 16. I was in the DMV a couple of years ago waiting to pick up my 21 license (WOOHOO!!) and I saw this REALLY old lady with THICK glasses walking (VERY slowly) to the window. She literally ran into the wall of the booth with the whole of her right side. I thought, oh, they must be taking her license away seeming as how she can't see, which from my experience is a vital part of driving. Maybe I'm wrong. Anyways, next thing I see as I am leaving is her getting into the driver's side of a huge Lincoln and drive away. Unbelievable. Yes, it will suck when I get to the age that I should no longer be driving, but my pride isn't worth people's lives and neither is theirs.

A 95 year old man hit a pedestrian, the pedestrians leg was cut off right away, and the pedestrian flew up and landed on top of the roof of the car....the 95 year old driver didnt know....he drove for over 4 miles with the dead pedestrian on the roof of the car....

a witness called the police and followed the car, the cops called a toll booth a head and had them stop the car. when he came to a stop, the dead pedestrian slid from the roof of the car, through the windshield, lying rest on the floorboard of the passenger seat..

the 95 year old driver thought it was a prank, until he saw all the blood....they 95 year old driver said he was going home(some place i forget), but was driving the opposite way...

they dont know if there are going to be charges yet, they are taking into account dude is 95 years old and has no clue was is going on....

no link, just saw it on the news

Nappy Roots
10-20-2005, 01:20 AM
Driving standards apparently disappear after 16. I was in the DMV a couple of years ago waiting to pick up my 21 license (WOOHOO!!) and I saw this REALLY old lady with THICK glasses walking (VERY slowly) to the window. She literally ran into the wall of the booth with the whole of her right side. I thought, oh, they must be taking her license away seeming as how she can't see, which from my experience is a vital part of driving. Maybe I'm wrong. Anyways, next thing I see as I am leaving is her getting into the driver's side of a huge Lincoln and drive away. Unbelievable. Yes, it will suck when I get to the age that I should no longer be driving, but my pride isn't worth people's lives and neither is theirs.

absolutly agree 100%! http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Gonzo
10-20-2005, 01:30 AM
absolutly agree 100%! http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

That's because you, sir, are a wise man.

TheAnswer385
10-20-2005, 03:00 AM
strange