PDA

View Full Version : Where are the KC fans?

guido13
10-20-2005, 09:19 AM
Not that I'm upset, but every other game has a a load of fans perusing our site and making assinine claims. Some where intelligent and it was quite fun going back and forth and getting some inside knowledge. Just weird, cause I haven't seen one KC fan here yet.

Dolfan5000
10-20-2005, 09:48 AM
The game is under weird circumstances not concerning the actual game. People are more worried about the weather than the game (that is the Cheifs I would imagine).

Rocky Raccoon
10-20-2005, 10:06 AM
There were a few here at the beginning of the week.

Speaking of which, does anyone know a good Chiefs message board?

C_Mac
10-20-2005, 10:12 AM
There were a few here at the beginning of the week.

Speaking of which, does anyone know a good Chiefs message board?

Yes I do.....welcome all Phin fans
It wont let me post a URL but Chiefs Planet is the best.

ZachKC
10-20-2005, 10:19 AM
www.ChiefsPlanet.com

C_Mac
10-20-2005, 10:21 AM
Thanks Zach

jj21
10-20-2005, 10:29 AM
cheif fans uselly stay quiet

No, that's Raider fans when their team is 1-4. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I'm here, I just don't feel the need to disagree with every Dolphin fan. I've seen a few whack posts made, but unlike Raider and Redskin fans, the entire week hasn't been a totally moronic occasion.

Smoke
10-20-2005, 10:31 AM
There were some Chiefs fans around a couple of days ago and one of them actually did a pretty good team comparison. Im sure we will see some more before the game.

BradTheBillsFan
10-20-2005, 10:41 AM
I'll be a KC fan this week.

Go Chiefs! :lol:

Cochise
10-20-2005, 10:44 AM
I've been around here before but made a couple of posts earlier in the week.

Phobia
10-20-2005, 10:45 AM
If I may, the spelling of the team name actually follows the age old "I" before "E" rule that we all learned in 3rd grade. If you can't spell it, you'll never find a good Chiefs website.

We're here. We're watching with interest. We're actually more intrigued with the venue change than the game itself at this point. Our team has been so Jeckyl and Hyde this year we have no idea who will show up on the field vs. Miami. So there's no use running our mouths with smack. I'll tell you this much, I'm really looking forward to the game, whenever it may be played.

The busiest Chiefs website is ChiefsPlanet but there are many others. FWIW ChiefsPlanet has a sister site called PatriotsPlanet - you may have been there.

CRodney77
10-20-2005, 10:46 AM
There have been several of us poking around. I just don't see most Chiefs fans as being ignorant, Donkey-like trolls on any board I've seen so far.

Similarly to Dolphin fans, we really don't know what to expect from this team week to week, so chest-thumping is just dumb IMO.

I've really become afraid of Cleo Lemon. Anyone with that many threads dedicated to him must be Superman.

ZachKC
10-20-2005, 10:51 AM
If I may, the spelling of the team name actually follows the age old "I" before "E" rule that we all learned in 3rd grade. If you can't spell it, you'll never find a good Chiefs website.

We're here. We're watching with interest. We're actually more intrigued with the venue change than the game itself at this point. Our team has been so Jeckyl and Hyde this year we have no idea who will show up on the field vs. Miami. So there's no use running our mouths with smack. I'll tell you this much, I'm really looking forward to the game, whenever it may be played.

The busiest Chiefs website is ChiefsPlanet but there are many others. FWIW ChiefsPlanet has a sister site called PatriotsPlanet - you may have been there.
heh

jspchief
10-20-2005, 10:51 AM
Like Phobia said, most of us Chiefs fans are too nervous about which team shows up too talk any trash or make bold predictions.

About the only thing we have going for us in this game is your weak spot on offense is going against our weakness on defense. I think we can handle the run like we have all year. The question is which WR we'll give up a career day to.

ZachKC
10-20-2005, 10:53 AM
Yup, our run defense is pretty stout...

ccphinfan
10-20-2005, 10:55 AM

Yeah, i can't wait for the game. I must agree with you about all the smack blabbing, not much use in it. Good post.

HULKFish
10-20-2005, 10:59 AM
I'll be a KC fan this week.

Go Chiefs! :lol:

And we'll all be Raiders fans Dills fan... :moon:

CRodney77
Like Phobia said, most of us Chiefs fans are too nervous about which team shows up too talk any trash or make bold predictions.

About the only thing we have going for us in this game is your weak spot on offense is going against our weakness on defense. I think we can handle the run like we have all year. The question is which WR we'll give up a career day to.

Every time I see Chambers play, he seems to do something spectacular, but he's never really become a star, kinda like the shortstop who can go into the hole and gun anyone down, then muffs the sure DP. If I had to guess, he'd be the one.

DolphinzD
There have been several of us poking around. I just don't see most Chiefs fans as being ignorant, Donkey-like trolls on any board I've seen so far.

And for that we thank you.

DolphinzD
10-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Every time I see Chambers play, he seems to do something spectacular, but he's never really become a star, kinda like the shortstop who can go into the hole and gun anyone down, then muffs the sure DP. If I had to guess, he'd be the one.

I think that may be one of the best analogies I've seen to describe how Chambers plays.

phinz_fan
10-20-2005, 11:03 AM
www.chiefshuddle.com (http://www.chiefshuddle.com)

is another one. I got thrown off of it in record time for telling them they stood no chance of beating Miami at home.

Some of the mods at these other forums are like nazi's. I'm glad the mods at our forum let us have some fun without it getting out of hand.

Bavarianq
10-20-2005, 11:03 AM
Greetings Dolphin fans, I think a lot of people are concerned about the hurricane. There are several post on the Chiefs message board I am a member of. I kind of wondered were all the Dolphin fans were on our site.
:)

HULKFish
10-20-2005, 11:08 AM

If you think our run game is the weak spot, then you'll be in for a long day!! We just haven't utilized it enough. Ronnie is a definite difference maker though, give him the rock 25 times and see if he doesn't light it up... Ricky too (no pun intended)... :D

Phobia
10-20-2005, 11:08 AM
is another one. I got thrown off of it in record time for telling them they stood no chance of beating Miami at home.

Some of the mods at these other forums are like nazi's. I'm glad the mods at our forum let us have some fun without it getting out of hand.

Actually, your forum has that same reputation around the 'net unless your mods have improved over the past couple years. It's very nearly impossible to get the heave-ho at ChiefsPlanet though. Chiefshuddle is a fine site.

CRodney77
10-20-2005, 11:12 AM
www.chiefshuddle.com (http://www.chiefshuddle.com/)

That's why ChiefsPlanet is the place to go IMO. Greater chance of being beaten up than thrown out.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 11:14 AM
If you think our run game is the weak spot, then you'll be in for a long day!! We just haven't utilized it enough. Ronnie is a definite difference maker though, give him the rock 25 times and see if he doesn't light it up... Ricky too (no pun intended)... :DNo. You misunderstood. I think your passing game is the weak spot on your O, and it will be facing our weak pass defense.

As for the running game, I'm not making any bold predictions, but the Chiefs have been very stingy vs. the run this year. Only one team has run with success on us, and that's because of the dirty cut-blocking scheme the Donkeys use.

The way our secondary has been, Ferotte will make a strong case for the Pro Bowl this week. Whoever lines up a lot on the left is going to have a field day. If your coaches are smart, they'll use Chambers on the left and in the slot, and he'll run around like it's a no contact drill.

SuperDuperFan
10-20-2005, 11:15 AM
I've really become afraid of Cleo Lemon. Anyone with that many threads dedicated to him must be Superman.

Hahaha

actually I have seen a lot of posts from Chiefs fans on the forum so far and most of them have been very good. They seem like knowledgeable, classy fans. Should be a good game this week.

ZachKC
10-20-2005, 11:15 AM
www.chiefshuddle.com (http://www.chiefshuddle.com)

Heh. This place has the reputation of being the absolute worst with that kind of thing. Wether you see it or not or agree with it or not. I have been to a lot of boards and everyone knows this place and its MO.

Phobia
10-20-2005, 11:19 AM
Hahaha

actually I have seen a lot of posts from Chiefs fans on the forum so far and most of them have been very good. They seem like knowledgeable, classy fans.

I don't believe that for a second. Wait until the mulletheads and IROC drivers show up.

ccphinfan
10-20-2005, 11:19 AM
Actually, your forum has that same reputation around the 'net unless your mods have improved over the past couple years. It's very nearly impossible to get the heave-ho at ChiefsPlanet though. Chiefshuddle is a fine site.
The so called reputation, this site has is bull. There is a forum for everything, if you get stupid in the main forum, your gone. Thats not to hard to understand, is it?

ZachKC
10-20-2005, 11:20 AM
The so called reputation, this site has is bull. There is a forum for everything, if you get stupid in the main forum, your gone. Thats not to hard to understand, is it?
Just calling it like we see it.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 11:23 AM
The so called reputation, this site has is bull. There is a forum for everything, if you get stupid in the main forum, your gone. Thats not to hard to understand, is it?Problem is, different things fly on different forums. People come in and think what they post isn't that bad, but if the board is particularly tough on certain rules, it may appear to be over the top.

I just try and stick to football, so I don't have problems.

It is ironic that someone from this site was complaining about getting banned elsewhere, given finheaven's reputation.

HULKFish
10-20-2005, 11:24 AM
No. You misunderstood. I think your passing game is the weak spot on your O, and it will be facing our weak pass defense.

As for the running game, I'm not making any bold predictions, but the Chiefs have been very stingy vs. the run this year. Only one team has run with success on us, and that's because of the dirty cut-blocking scheme the Donkeys use.

The way our secondary has been, Ferotte will make a strong case for the Pro Bowl this week. Whoever lines up a lot on the left is going to have a field day. If your coaches are smart, they'll use Chambers on the left and in the slot, and he'll run around like it's a no contact drill.

Well if that's true then as long as we stay away from Sammy and Pat then we'll be fine... Mac, Booker and Welker should have big games if this is true, if Gus plays like he has at home.

Phobia
10-20-2005, 11:24 AM

You're right. Opposing fans just make it up to make your site look bad.

ZachKC
10-20-2005, 11:26 AM
You're right. Opposing fans just make it up to make your site look bad.
:rofl3:

ccphinfan
10-20-2005, 11:28 AM
Problem is, different things fly on different forums. People come in and think what they post isn't that bad, but if the board is particularly tough on certain rules, it may appear to be over the top.

I just try and stick to football, so I don't have problems.

It is ironic that someone from this site was complaining about getting banned elsewhere, given finheaven's reputation.
It seems every week there will be certain posters that come to this site or others, just to see how fast they can get banned. You know, just total smack talkers. I enjoy talking football with opposing teams fans from week to week. Good posters can give interesting insight on the enemy!! Welcome to the site.

ASCII
10-20-2005, 11:52 AM
The nice thing is that finheaven offers a place to talk smack.....If that suit your needs, then off to the DEPTHS you go!!

FanMarino
10-20-2005, 11:54 AM
opposition fans that come on here a couple of days before a game makes interesting reading. I dont have a problem with it at all. Football is what we talk about and thats it. Its mainly lighthearted stuff anyway which is all good IMO.

BradTheBillsFan
10-20-2005, 12:04 PM
opposition fans that come on here a couple of days before a game makes interesting reading. I dont have a problem with it at all. Football is what we talk about and thats it. Its mainly lighthearted stuff anyway which is all good IMO.

:clap:

You do get the occasional troll, but IMO they provide good entertainment anyways. heheh

phinz_fan
10-20-2005, 12:13 PM
That's why ChiefsPlanet is the place to go IMO. Greater chance of being beaten up than thrown out.

A beating is better than a banning. Banning trolls makes your fanbase/forum seem like it's filled with a bunch of crybabies. Nothing wrong with a little smacktalk as long as it doesn' get out of hand. Although it usually does...

I welcome other fans on our forum - it's a nice break from the standard "Bench Gus" threads! :)

NaboCane
10-20-2005, 12:16 PM
A beating is better than a banning. Banning trolls makes your fanbase/forum seem like it's filled with a bunch of crybabies. Nothing wrong with a little smacktalk as long as it doesn' get out of hand. Although it usually does...

I welcome other fans on our forum - it's a nice break from the standard "Bench Gus" threads! :)

A little smack talk is OK...in The Depths. That's where smack belongs.

We welcome any and all fans of all teams, we appreciate your joining us for some discussion. But keep it appropriate and on-topic, no smack in the Phins' forum, and no inappropriately provocative avatars or sigs.

Everyone here is our welcome guest, all we ask is that you respect your host, and follow the rules.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 12:18 PM
Well so far, at least one Chiefs fan got banned for pointing out the reputation of this site for banning people.

Banning trolls makes your fanbase/forum seem like it's filled with a bunch of crybabies.

Yes. I agree.

phinz_fan
10-20-2005, 12:21 PM
Well so far, at least one Chiefs fan got banned for pointing out the reputation of this site for banning people.

Yes. I agree.

So strict these forums!

Cochise
10-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Since all the Chiefs fans are getting banned for pointing out that this site has a reputation for banning... I guess I should out myself as a Chiefs fan. And point out that banning people for saying that doesn't do much to reverse the reputation.

Goodbye cruel board :cry:

jspchief
10-20-2005, 12:27 PM
So how does your secondary look now with the loss of Surtain and Knight? I know you still have Madison, but how bad has the talent drop-off been, and is it now considered a weakness?

BUFFALORULES
10-20-2005, 12:28 PM
Since all the Chiefs fans are getting banned for pointing out that this site has a reputation for banning... I guess I should out myself as a Chiefs fan. And point out that banning people for saying that doesn't do much to reverse the reputation.

Goodbye cruel board :cry:
If you choose an avatar, with Marino mounting a sheep, good chance you too will get banned....stupid

jspchief
10-20-2005, 12:29 PM
Wow. This just got moved too?Someone must have missed thier morning nap. Sad.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 12:31 PM
If you choose an avatar, with Marino mounting a sheep, good chance you too will get banned....stupidSo they are just hypocrites?

If you can have an avy of someone pissing on an opposing team's helmet, I don't see anything wrong with a pic of the ringless wonder and his boyfriend.

BUFFALORULES
10-20-2005, 12:32 PM
So they are just hypocrites?

If you can have an avy of someone pissing on an opposing team's helmet, I don't see anything wrong with a pic of the ringless wonder and his boyfriend.
You are just a troll, and will be banned soon too

the chiefs are going to get smoked in miami

idiot

dob72
10-20-2005, 12:33 PM
So they are just hypocrites?

that was in the smack forum ******* its pretty simple if u wanna talk smack go to the smack forum i don't know why thats so hard to understand

jspchief
10-20-2005, 12:36 PM
Aren't I in the smack forum?

Am I going to get banned for smacking too much in the smack forum. Christ. Babies.

Cochise
10-20-2005, 12:37 PM
You get banned for having an avatar that is derrogatory toward the home team? Sheesh.

I'm glad that our board has a great moderating staff.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 12:37 PM

idiotKelly Holcomb? Enough said. You'll get your paddling in November.

I guess this is also where the Bills fans hang that aren't man enough for Bills BBs.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 12:38 PM
that was in the smack forum ******* its pretty simple if u wanna talk smack go to the smack forum i don't know why thats so hard to understandNo it wasn't. There was someone in the main forum with an avy of a guy pissing on a Jets helmet.

Hypocrites.

dob72
10-20-2005, 12:39 PM
sound like u chiefs fans are the only ones crying

BradTheBillsFan
10-20-2005, 12:40 PM

idiot

wtf? no they're not

Cochise
Kelly Holcomb? Enough said. You'll get your paddling in November.

I guess this is also where the Bills fans hang that aren't man enough for Bills BBs.

At that Sunday night game at arrowhead, I walked past some Bills fans on the way to our tailgate, and they all said something like "ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR BEATING??" I laughed unintentionally and they all had kind of disappointed looks that their smack struck us as funny. Then we went on to hammer them 38-3 or something like that.

BradTheBillsFan
Kelly Holcomb? Enough said. You'll get your paddling in November.

We'll see about that.

You guys have to come to OUR house for once.

Clem
10-20-2005, 12:43 PM
I'm doin' the tomahawk chop this weekend man!

jspchief, the only good thing about this site is nativefin's mom! MMMMMMM her leathery ole gash tastes just like chicken!

Good luck this week chief and yeah Kelly Holcomb! Leave your paddles at home.

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 12:43 PM
Sounds like you are getting owned.

Let's see, it's cool for a guy to have an avatar depicting a Jets helmet being urinated on, however having a picture that makes fun a QB who never won a SB is not cool...

It's true, this site is pretty weak. You guys should come to chiefsplanet and see how real men behave on a BB. ****, our women could come here and own you "guys".

phinz_fan
10-20-2005, 12:51 PM
No it wasn't. There was someone in the main forum with an avy of a guy pissing on a Jets helmet.

Hypocrites.

He's right.

phinz_fan
10-20-2005, 12:54 PM

Let's see, it's cool for a guy to have an avatar depicting a Jets helmet being urinated on, however having a picture that makes fun a QB who never won a SB is not cool...

It's true, this site is pretty weak. You guys should come to chiefsplanet and see how real men behave on a BB. ****, our women could come here and own you "guys".

Also right. Lots of crybabies on FinHeaven. Mods are too strict too. Posters getting banned for stating their opinions in an inoffensive manner - what the heck are forums for anyway?

Grow up Finheaven. This site has gotten so boring from all the rules and tattletaling its ridiculous.

dob72
10-20-2005, 12:55 PM

sounds like u have no life that may have been the gayest thing i have ever read yeah real man hang out at chefsplanet lol i'd also like ur women to come here an own my **** while u talk on a message board

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 01:04 PM
sounds like u have no life that may have been the gayest thing i have ever read yeah real man hang out at chefsplanet lol i'd also like ur women to come here an own my **** while u talk on a message board

Wow, dude, you just owned me.

First, you might want to work on your punctuation a bit, it's a little hard to read. My point was, none of this gay sh*t happens on chiefsplanet. I was really trying not to sound like a troll, but you guys serioulsy look like the biggest puss*es on the internet.

dob72
10-20-2005, 01:06 PM
Wow, dude, you just owned me.

First, you might want to work on your punctuation a bit, it's a little hard to read. My point was, none of this gay **** happens on chiefsplanet. I was really trying not to sound like a troll, but you guys serioulsy look like the biggest ******* on the internet.
lol ur so gay yeah we think about how this site looks on the internet lol to bad this site isn't as cool as chiefsplanet

SPchief
10-20-2005, 01:10 PM
lol ur so gay yeah we think about how this site looks on the internet lol to bad this site isn't as cool as chiefsplanet

Wow, You're cool. :rolleyes:

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 01:13 PM

Are you ****ing ******ed? If you don't care about how this site looks on the internet, why do you ban people who say "bad" things about you? I guess you're too ****ing stupid to see the ONE point of this whole conversation.

mod edit: your complaining about people getting banned, yet your failing to follow the rules. Personal Attacks are not allowed calling someone ******ed or stupid is against the ToS

dob72
10-20-2005, 01:14 PM
Are you f*cking ret*rded? If you don't care about how this site looks on the internet, why do you ban people who say "bad" things about you? I guess you're too f*cking stupid to see the ONE point of this whole conversation.
i didn't ban anything

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 01:15 PM
i didn't ban anything

I know, nobody would give a ****** like you the power to ban. When I said "you", I meant this site.

mod edit: your last warning against the personal attacks.

dob72
10-20-2005, 01:16 PM
Wow, You're cool. :rolleyes:
nah i can't be i'm not on chiefsplanet

ZachKC
10-20-2005, 01:16 PM
Wow, you guys can sure dish it out and not take it.

Amazing.

dob72
10-20-2005, 01:18 PM
I know, nobody would give a ret*rd like you the power to ban. When I said "you", I meant this site.
u don't seem to be banned so i'm not sure why ur crying so much does it hurt that much to be banned from here life will go on my brother

dob72
10-20-2005, 01:20 PM
i don't understand all u guys are crying about being banned but dosen't seem like ur banned so u come on here to talk about not being banned

WharfRat
10-20-2005, 01:24 PM
Also right. Lots of crybabies on FinHeaven.
:lots of crybabies everywhere.

Mods are too strict too.
Sorry you feel that way... however we've grown to be this big, because we have set rules... and make sure that they're complied with. If you don't like the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up, there are other boards out there.

Posters getting banned for stating their opinions in an inoffensive manner - what the heck are forums for anyway?

That is simply untrue. Nobody has gotten banned for expressing their opinions in an "inoffensive manner" If name calling, disrespect of other posters, or spamming has occured, then they should expect to get banned.

Grow up Finheaven. This site has gotten so boring from all the rules and tattletaling its ridiculous.
:rolleyes2

jspchief
10-20-2005, 01:25 PM
u don't seem to be banned so i'm not sure why ur crying so much does it hurt that much to be banned from here life will go on my brotherI'm not crying. I'm laughing at how pathetic and spineless the Dolphins fans on this site are.

WharfRat
10-20-2005, 01:27 PM
why do you ban people who say "bad" things about you? /

People are banned for violating the TOS (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=1655)
Personal insults are allowed in THIS forum... but nowhere else.

Perhaps you should re-read the TOS that you agreed to when you joined... and this time, try to comprehend it.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 01:29 PM
People are banned for violating the TOS (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=1655)

Perhaps you should re-read the TOS that you agreed to when you joined... and this time, try to comprehend it.Hey, glad a mod had the spine to show up.

Why did Phobia get banned? He didn't break any of the rules. Was it because of his avy of No-rings Marino and a sheep?

ZachKC
10-20-2005, 01:29 PM

Perhaps you should re-read the TOS that you agreed to when you joined... and this time, try to comprehend it.
Basically what you are saying is when people say mean things we get sand in our ******s.

Right? And you folks were wondering why this board has the absolute worst rep around the league. You deserve your bottom feeder team.

WharfRat
10-20-2005, 01:34 PM
Basically what you are saying is when people say mean things we get sand in our ******s.

Right? And you folks were wondering why this board has the absolute worst rep around the league. You deserve your bottom feeder team.

don't like it here?

The door is over there...

I really don't give a **** what you think of our site...

NaboCane
10-20-2005, 01:34 PM
Hey, glad a mod had the spine to show up.

Why did Phobia get banned? He didn't break any of the rules. Was it because of his avy of No-rings Marino and a sheep?

No. Because he's an @sshole.

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 01:36 PM
don't like it here?

The door is over there...

I really don't give a **** what you think of our site...

That's too bad, it's usually a good thing when fans of other teams start coming to your site regularly.

SPchief
How was he an @sshole? Show us what he did to get banned and I'll be happy. Otherwise I still think you guys are a bunch of p*ssies

WharfRat
Hey, glad a mod had the spine to show up.

who?

I don't know... I can find out...

If the avatar was offensive (ie porn references, or something that shouldn't be viewed by the many underage members we have here) then that's probably why... usually, we'll remove the avatar, and warn the member... but if he continued to defy the warnings... then he got himself banned for being thick....

WharfRat
10-20-2005, 01:37 PM
That's too bad, it's usually a good thing when fans of other teams start coming to your site regularly.

:lol:

Start?

Fans of all teams have been coming here for YEARS!

Most of them follow the rules, and stick around for a while....

dob72
10-20-2005, 01:37 PM
not when there as stupid as u

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 01:39 PM

Did you mean "they're"? Dude, at least use the right f*cking word when you call someone stupid. *******.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 01:40 PM
No. Because he's an @sshole.So how did you avoid being banned? So far, "@sshole" looks the the prime requisite to become a mod on this site.

I take it you're the little girl that got her dolly trampled by him?

dob72
10-20-2005, 01:40 PM
How was he an @sshole? Show us what he did to get banned and I'll be happy. Otherwise I still think you guys are a bunch of p*ssies
and we well care about what u think and we will go to ur board and cry

WharfRat
10-20-2005, 01:41 PM
Did you mean "they're"? Dude, at least use the right f*cking word when you call someone stupid. *******.

WOW!!! Grammer Smack!

I haven't seen that since.... eh...probably 7th grade?

You KC guys are good at this! :shakeno:

dob72
10-20-2005, 01:41 PM
So how did you avoid being banned? So far, "@sshole" looks the the prime requisite to become a mod on this site.

cuz this is the smack forum @sshole

byroan
10-20-2005, 01:42 PM
What is it with fans from the AFC west teams?

jspchief
10-20-2005, 01:42 PM
who?

I don't know... I can find out...

If the avatar was offensive (ie porn references, or something that shouldn't be viewed by the many underage members we have here) then that's probably why... usually, we'll remove the avatar, and warn the member... but if he continued to defy the warnings... then he got himself banned for being thick....He's the admin from Chiefsplanet. Not exactly what I would consider a troll type.

His Avatar wasn't any more offensive than the avy of someone pissing on an opponents helmet.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 01:44 PM
Hey, I like that Lemon Sig.

You must be proud fans to know you traded a 2nd and 6th rounder for that dude.

WharfRat
So how did you avoid being banned? So far, "@sshole" looks the the prime requisite to become a mod on this site.

It is a pre-requisite ... it has to be... you know...fight fire with fire?

Not-a-Troll
WOW!!! Grammer Smack!

I haven't seen that since.... eh...probably 7th grade?

You KC guys are good at this! :shakeno:

It's grammar.

And I don't give a **** how he spells, it's his problem. But when you call someone stupid, you should at least try to not sound ret*rded yourself.

I don't have a beef with you dude, at least you're mature about this. Just don't be surprised when people talk about this site as the least tolerant one on the internet.

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 01:47 PM
cuz this is the smack forum @sshole

You answered your own question, re*ard.

The funny thing is, you guys probably think jsp and I are trolls...

byroan
10-20-2005, 01:48 PM
Hey, I like that Lemon Sig.

You must be proud fans to know you traded a 2nd and 6th rounder for that dude.

Yeah, I'm proud that we didn't trade a 2nd rounder.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 01:49 PM
Yeah, I'm proud that we didn't trade a 2nd rounder.Really?

Remind me what you guys gave for AJ Fail-me.

WharfRat
10-20-2005, 01:51 PM
Just don't be surprised when people talk about this site as the least tolerant one on the internet.

surprised?
Hardly.

We're quite proud of what we've become. If that means being seen as intolerant... that's fine, as it keeps the riff-raff away! ;)

dob72
10-20-2005, 01:51 PM
You answered your own question, re*ard.

The funny thing is, you guys probably think jsp and I are trolls...
no i think u are *******es

byroan
10-20-2005, 01:54 PM
Really?

Remind me what you guys gave for AJ Fail-me.

We didn't trade for AJ the other day. We traded for Lemon.

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 01:55 PM
surprised?
Hardly.

We're quite proud of what we've become. If that means being seen as intolerant... that's fine, as it keeps the riff-raff away! ;)

Oh, OK. Maybe I can finally move on to the football forums now, lol.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 01:56 PM
We didn't trade for AJ the other day. We traded for Lemon.Spin it whatever way you want, Homer.

The fact remains that the aquisition of Leo Clemon ultimately cost you a 2nd and a 6th.

byroan
10-20-2005, 01:58 PM
Spin it whatever way you want, Homer.

The fact remains that the aquisition of Leo Clemon ultimately cost you a 2nd and a 6th.

If you say so.

WWCDSD
10-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Can someone ban this jspchef troll? Don Shula does NOT approve!

BigRedChief
10-20-2005, 02:02 PM

I see you guys are really smart over here. I'm amazed. Isn't Jethro from down there?

jj21
10-20-2005, 02:03 PM

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

The irony of this is too much.

jj21
10-20-2005, 02:04 PM

Hey mods, be consistent and ban this twit, will you?

You ban KC fans who name-call.

phinz_fan
10-20-2005, 02:06 PM
Can someone ban this jspchef troll? Don Shula does NOT approve!

Don't ban him - he is "In the Depths..." where smack talk is and should be allowed.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 02:11 PM
If you say so.You gave a 2nd for Feely, who you got no return value out of. Then you packaged feely with a 6th for Lemon.

Feely (2nd rounder)+ 6th = Cleo Lemon? Who?

We only gave a 2nd for a Pro bowl CB. Had we thrown in a 6th round pick, we could have got a no name undrafted QB instead.

Wow. Hard to figure out why the Dolphins annually suck. No wonder ricky quit.

BUFFALORULES
10-20-2005, 02:21 PM
not-a-troll, and jsp are the pride of the chief boards. That about says it all. You guys have done nothing but childish smack talk, i'm sure you make your team proud:lol:

jspchief
10-20-2005, 02:30 PM
not-a-troll, and jsp are the pride of the chief boards. That about says it all. You guys have done nothing but childish smack talk, i'm sure you make your team proud:lol:The only smack talk I've done is in the smack forum, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Whoops...I just heard Buffalo lost another Superbowl. Better get a Cleveland cast-off to save the day.

dob72
10-20-2005, 02:30 PM
I see you guys are really smart over here. I'm amazed. Isn't Jethro from down there?
we are not as high class as kansas city lol how's those royals doing

SPchief
10-20-2005, 02:31 PM
baseball smack, is that all you can come up with??

BUFFALORULES
10-20-2005, 02:31 PM
The only smack talk I've done is in the smack forum, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Whoops...I just heard Buffalo lost another Superbowl. Better get a Cleveland cast-off to save the day.
My point exactly, thats all you can do. troll

WharfRat
10-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Hey mods, be consistent and ban this twit, will you?

You ban KC fans who name-call.

hey jj21...read the header of this forum... it says "anything goes" in here... :rolleyes:

dob72
10-20-2005, 02:35 PM
hey jj21...read the header of this forum... it says "anything goes" in here... :rolleyes:
they rather just cry

jspchief
10-20-2005, 02:41 PM
My point exactly, thats all you can do. trollI'm sorry, some Bills clown that has all of 37 posts, criticizing what I have to say on this board doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

I've made several regular posts in the main forum, but no one wants to talk about the game because when your team sucks liek the Dolphins, there is nothing to get excited about except trading away a bunch of draft picks for an undrafted QB.

So you got kicked off the Bills board because you posted a picture of yourself jamming pencils in your peehole, and now you hang out in the smack forum of a Dolphins board and whimper about Chiefs fans talking smack.

Here's a clue. If you don't like reading all the Chiefs fans talking smack, stop hanging out in the smack forum. There is a perfectly normal forum where the sandy virginia mods will ban you for being such a stretched out brown eye. It's easy enough to get way from.

Skip Towne
10-20-2005, 03:00 PM
Wow, this forum actually does suck as much as I've heard the last couple of years. You folks really should come visit the Planet to see how a board should be run.

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 03:01 PM
i don't understand all u guys are crying about being banned but dosen't seem like ur banned so u come on here to talk about not being banned

Your mods are just protecting your delicate sensibilities. Its obvious that Chief fans will see you combing your beach mullet with the leg bone of Elian gonzalez's tour guide, and know that considering the smack of fin fans is weaker than their nocternal bladder control, it'd get embarrassing for you soon.

Billsfan does act like a toddler has been pounding his pickle spout full of fireants with a plastic hammer.

(testing) 5.4.3....

dob72
10-20-2005, 03:38 PM
Wow, this forum actually does suck as much as I've heard the last couple of years. You folks really should come visit the Planet to see how a board should be run.
nah i don't like gay porn

dob72
10-20-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm sorry, some Bills clown that has all of 37 posts, criticizing what I have to say on this board doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

I've made several regular posts in the main forum, but no one wants to talk about the game because when your team sucks liek the Dolphins, there is nothing to get excited about except trading away a bunch of draft picks for an undrafted QB.

So you got kicked off the Bills board because you posted a picture of yourself jamming pencils in your peehole, and now you hang out in the smack forum of a Dolphins board and whimper about Chiefs fans talking smack.

Here's a clue. If you don't like reading all the Chiefs fans talking smack, stop hanging out in the smack forum. There is a perfectly normal forum where the sandy virginia mods will ban you for being such a stretched out brown eye. It's easy enough to get way from.
lol yeah ur not a troll

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-20-2005, 03:45 PM

if it sucks so bad why are you here, and how did you find it?? i dont know of any quhiefs site, and never heard of them. dont care!! you phu_cin trolls come in here and run your mouth. heres facts for you ph_cs, we beat denver in are house and you losers lost to them 10-30. so STFU:D

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 03:47 PM
hukt on fonix wurkd fer yu.

NaboCane
10-20-2005, 03:48 PM
He's the admin from Chiefsplanet. Not exactly what I would consider a troll type.

His Avatar wasn't any more offensive than the avy of someone pissing on an opponents helmet.

No, he's an asshat.

You wanna come into someone else's house and disrespect, you're gonna have your @ss handed to you.

So f^ck him, and f^ck all of you that think you're entitled to act like imbeciles here.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-20-2005, 03:49 PM
hukt on fonix wurkd fer yu.

:dunce:

jspchief
10-20-2005, 03:52 PM
No, he's an asshat.

You wanna come into someone else's house and disrespect, you're gonna have your @ss handed to you.

So f^ck him, and f^ck all of you that think you're entitled to act like imbeciles here.Careful, you'll make your bruised labia swell up again.

Just cause Daddy used to rearrange your out door with a hot curling iron when you talked back, that doesn't mean it's okay to act like a whiny b!tch for the rest of your life. You're embarrassing your husband.

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 03:52 PM
No, he's an asshat.

So f^ck him, and f^ck all of you that think you're entitled to act like imbeciles here.

I've yet to see anyone here with enough game to "hand anyone their ***".

When you're starting to stutter because someone scores a jab, you take your thumb out of your mouth and start trying to stab the "ban" button like A Manson on sharron Tate.

I think its pretty funny to see a mod crying on the "no holds barred" forum. You've just got the vapors because some Chief fans have taken your candy cigarettes and pulled your dresses over your head.

OldTownChief
10-20-2005, 07:08 PM
if it sucks so bad why are you here, and how did you find it?? i dont know of any quhiefs site, and never heard of them. dont care!! you phu_cin trolls come in here and run your mouth. heres facts for you ph_cs, we beat denver in are house and you losers lost to them 10-30. so STFU:D

Where exactly is "are" house?

OldTownChief
10-20-2005, 07:11 PM
nah i don't like gay porn

Thats good according to your registration on CP.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-20-2005, 07:23 PM
Where exactly is "are" house?

please STFU:D

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Thats good according to your registration on CP.

Old "farts" and soon to be "silly old coot"

We all post "simple" messeges, and you had to go get your LITTLE UNDIES IN A BUNCH , AND MAKE A STUPID MESS ! ..... AGAIN !!

You need deep healing of your spirit soul.

You're "not ready yet" to let "IT" all go ... "eh" ??

False Self Pride ... "does control you".

Take more "self inflicted pain" ya old flea bag has been !

Your self ego... TRULY LOVES "IT" !!!