PDA

View Full Version : Bannedheaven

jspchief
10-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Just norticed the banning of Chiefs fans has already started.

This site has a rep all over NFL BBs for being a bunch babies. Looks like they were right.

Funny that the guy banned owns the biggest Chiefs BB on the web. He got banned for pointing out Banheaven's reputation after some Dolphairy started whining about getting kicked off a Chiefs board.

Is there a Dolphins site that has adults on it, that can actually take opposing viewpoints? Or are all Dolphairies little girls?

dob72
10-20-2005, 12:29 PM
ban this dude

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 12:32 PM

This site has a rep all over NFL BBs for being a bunch babies. Looks like they were right.

Funny that the guy banned owns the biggest Chiefs BB on the web. He got banned for pointing out Banheaven's reputation after some Dolphairy started whining about getting kicked off a Chiefs board.

Is there a Dolphins site that has adults on it, that can actually take opposing viewpoints? Or are all Dolphairies little girls?

Well I don't know about that, but the biggest bunch of pu$$y's I've come across in my time are the one's at Billzone & Buffalo Range. And if you've come to talk smack then simply do it in the DEPTHS ... its when people can't do that, they end up banned .... so how much you think we'll win by tomorrow?

jspchief
10-20-2005, 12:34 PM
No one was talking smack, but whatever makes the breast milk go down smoother...

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 12:38 PM
No one was talking smack, but whatever makes the breast milk go down smoother...

your right .... your mom's milk is sour anyway & her tits are chapped, flabby & goat like ..... any Bill fans want some of this action, this should make you jilly's feel right at home?:lol:

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 12:39 PM
Chiefs fan here...

I have one question for you guys? How is saying that your board has a reputation for banning people left and right justify a ban?

Just makes you guys look really stupid, no offense.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 12:42 PM
your right .... your mom's milk is sour anyway & her tits are chapped, flabby & goat like ..... any Bill fans want some of this action, this should make you jilly's feel right at home?:lol:So your taste in tits is saggy, flabby, and chapped? Don't let your boyfreind hear that. After all the remodeling he let you do on his out door, he might get more whiny than a Phairyheaven mod.

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 12:45 PM
Chiefs fan here...

I have one question for you guys? How is saying that your board has a reputation for banning people left and right justify a ban?

no offense taken ..... well I can only speak for myself in saying that when someone dissapears from the board ... I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FAAACK!!!!!!! FOR WHATEVER REASON IF YOU GET BANNED, FAACKING DEAL WITH IT!!!!! DON'T COME CRYING LIKE LITTLE BEEATCHES, THERES MANY FANS FROM OTHER TEAMS HERE WHO DO JUST FINE, IT WHEN DUMB A$$ES SAY SH!!t LIKE

"Just makes you guys look really stupid, no offense."

This leads me to believe you are nothing more then a crying nagging little KC beeaatch, who comes to a rival site asking stupid questions ... a KC fan that doesn't understand, WE DON'T GIVE A FAAAACK WHAT YOU THINK!!!! ..... no offense.:lol:

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 12:48 PM
Anybody beyond the age of 13 want to answer my question?

dob72
10-20-2005, 12:50 PM
Anybody beyond the age of 13 want to answer my question?
nah

jspchief
10-20-2005, 12:51 PM
no offense taken ..... well I can only speak for myself in saying that when someone dissapears from the board ... I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FAAACK!!!!!!! FOR WHATEVER REASON IF YOU GET BANNED, FAACKING DEAL WITH IT!!!!! DON'T COME CRYING LIKE LITTLE BEEATCHES, THERES MANY FANS FROM OTHER TEAMS HERE WHO DO JUST FINE, IT WHEN DUMB A$$ES SAY SH!!t LIKE

"Just makes you guys look really stupid, no offense."

This leads me to believe you are nothing more then a crying nagging little KC beeaatch, who comes to a rival site asking stupid questions ... a KC fan that doesn't understand, WE DON'T GIVE A FAAAACK WHAT YOU THINK!!!! ..... no offense.:lol:OMGOZOR!!!!one11!!eleven!!11
Typing in CAPS MAKES ME HAXOR!!!!11L33T!!

Please, no more "facking" smack like that. It's just too horrible. Next you'll start using a larger font, to really own. :rofl3:

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 12:53 PM
So your taste in tits is saggy, flabby, and chapped? Don't let your boyfreind hear that. After all the remodeling he let you do on his out door, he might get more whiny than a Phairyheaven mod.

ohh faaack, your as stupid as a bill fan too ...... what are you 12yrs old or what???? not only will your dumbA$$ be banned soon enough, I want you to go back to Chef.com & tell them all their father goes by the name of NativeFin you dumb beeatch, cuz the time you are allowed here will consist of signing over your F-H life to me, you are now my property & your sole purpose shall now conisist of amusing me & my bro's on this board .... NOW DANCE BEEATCH!!!!!:lol:

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 12:53 PM
nah

Yeah, I wouldn't be too eager to expose my hypocrisy either.

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 12:55 PM
ohh faaack, your as stupid as a bill fan too ...... what are you 12yrs old or what???? not only will your dumbA$$ be banned soon enough, I want you to go back to Chefcom & tell them all their father goes by the name of NativeFin you dumb beeatch, cuz the time you are allowed here will consist of signing over your F-H life to me, you are now my property & your sole purpose shall now conisist of amusing me & my bro's on this board .... NOW DANCE BEEATCH!!!!!:lol:

Hahahahahaha. Dude, you crack me up.

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 12:55 PM

Hey Not-a-troll, I'm sorry you know what?

phinz_fan
10-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Chiefs fan here...

He's right.

FinHeaven - stop acting like a bunch of babies. We go other teams sites and talk smack - they should be able to come to ours.

dob72
10-20-2005, 12:58 PM
if u hate it so much why come on here then go back where the real men are lol

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 12:58 PM
Hey Not-a-troll, I'm sorry you know what?

I know that a highly respected person on numerous boards came here and got banned for saying people get banned a lot here. If you don't see the irony in that, I'm afraid I can't help you. The hypocrisy part comes in on the account of numerous dolfans saying no such thing (the banning) takes place on this board.

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 01:00 PM
if u hate it so much why come on here then go back where the real men are lol

I never said I hated it. It's pretty funny.

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 01:01 PM
I know that a highly respected person on numerous boards came here and got banned for saying people get banned a lot here. If you don't see the irony in that, I'm afraid I can't help you. The hypocrisy part comes in on the account of numerous dolfans saying no such thing (the banning) takes place on this board.

you know, you're right ... I never really saw it like that ..... you know what though?

jspchief
10-20-2005, 01:02 PM
ohh faaack, your as stupid as a bill fan too ...... what are you 12yrs old or what???? not only will your dumbA$$ be banned soon enough, I want you to go back to Chef.com & tell them all their father goes by the name of NativeFin you dumb beeatch, cuz the time you are allowed here will consist of signing over your F-H life to me, you are now my property & your sole purpose shall now conisist of amusing me & my bro's on this board .... NOW DANCE BEEATCH!!!!!:lol:Wow. It says you're 29, but all my senses tell me you're an eleven year old with mild ******ation. Is school out today? Or did you just miss the short bus because you couldn't wake your mom from her heroin hangover in time to change your dirty pull-ups?

Heh. Fairyheaven chains up their gimps in the basement, and then sends all threads with opposing fans viewpoints down here.

Seriously. Does anyone have a link to the adult Dolphins board?

phinz_fan
10-20-2005, 01:03 PM

:lol:

I know what you mean man. FinHeaven isn't the only strict site though. I got booted from Tampa Bay and ChiefsHuddle for saying the Dolphins would win and why. Both times I used no profanity or offensive tone/language. I got booted - no warning on either site. It happens. It's ridiculous and boring.

At least Finheaven has a section dedicated to talking smack where you can get away with a little more.

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 01:03 PM
Wow. It says you're 29, but all my senses tell me you're an eleven year old with mild ******ation. Is school out today? Or did you just miss the short bus because you couldn't wake your mom from her heroin hangover in time to change your dirty pull-ups?

Heh. Fairyheaven chains up their gimps in the basement, and then sends all threads with opposing fans viewpoints down here.

Seriously. Does anyone have a link to the adult Dolphins board?

good beeatch ... good beeatch ....... NOW DANCE AGAIN!!!!!:eek: :lol: :eek: :lol:

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 01:07 PM
you know, you're right ... I never really saw it like that ..... you know what though?

lol, that's weak, dude.

Mindwarp
10-20-2005, 01:07 PM
if you have an and issues please post itin the complaints section or email webmaster@finheaven.com and we will investigate it.

Thank You and have a Nice Day

jspchief
10-20-2005, 01:08 PM
:lol:

I know what you mean man. FinHeaven isn't the only strict site though. I got booted from Tampa Bay and ChiefsHuddle for saying the Dolphins would win and why. Both times I used no profanity or offensive tone/language. I got booted - no warning on either site. It happens. It's ridiculous and boring.

At least Finheaven has a section dedicated to talking smack where you can get away with a little more.Go to chiefsplanet. We have all kinds of fun over there, and you won't get banned.

In fact, I hope Nativefin goes there too. We haven't had a mongoloid to kick around in awhile.

dob72
10-20-2005, 01:09 PM
Go to chiefsplanet. We have all kinds of fun over there, and you won't get banned.

In fact, I hope Nativefin goes there too. We haven't had a mongoloid to kick around in awhile.
how bout u go first will meet u there

Not-a-Troll
good beeatch ... good beeatch ....... NOW DANCE AGAIN!!!!!:eek: :lol: :eek: :lol:

wow, jsp, better stfu now, before he owns you AGAIN!111`one

NativeFin
lol, that's weak, dude.

man you got me there .... but guess what?

jspchief
10-20-2005, 01:10 PM
if you have an and issues please post itin the complaints section or email webmaster@finheaven.com and we will investigate it.

Thank You and have a Nice DayWhy? Because you're incapable of reading them in this thread? Take the pacifier out of your mouth and you'll be able to see the screen better.

Not-a-Troll
man you got me there .... but guess what?

I wasn't trying to get you, just stating a fact.

NativeFin
Go to chiefsplanet. We have all kinds of fun over there, and you won't get banned.

Ya I'll be right over ................ NOT!!!!

You dumbA$$es crack me up!:lol:

jspchief
10-20-2005, 01:11 PM
man you got me there .... but guess what?Guess what. You know what? Guess What?

Hey Rainman, you need to change up your catch phrase. It's lame.

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 01:14 PM
I wasn't trying to get you, just stating a fact.

ohh ok ... here's another fact .....

You faacking suck major c0ck, chefplanet sucks, jsp sucks, all of your sisters who got banned suck also .... no offense, have a nice day:D .

jspchief
10-20-2005, 01:16 PM
OMG. I made fun of him for it before he even did it. Holy sh*t. This is too easy.

SPchief
10-20-2005, 01:17 PM
Ya I'll be right over ................ NOT!!!!

You dumbA$$es crack me up!:lol:

wow, real quality smack there. You should really try to improve on it.

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 01:18 PM
OMGOZOR!!!!one11!!eleven!!11
Typing in CAPS MAKES ME HAXOR!!!!11L33T!!

Please, no more "facking" smack like that. It's just too horrible. Next you'll start using a larger font, to really own. :rofl3:

ROFL

OWNED

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 01:19 PM
OMG. I made fun of him for it before he even did it. Holy sh*t. This is too easy.

wow a transvestite crossdressing clairvoient bulldike, you'll definately be hearing from some bill fans soon.:lol:

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 01:22 PM
Hey, you aren't from Enumclaw, are you?

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 01:22 PM
ROFL

OWNED

oh man & his sidebusting gimp .... pwnd.:eek:

dob72
10-20-2005, 01:23 PM
ROFL

OWNED
hey lets laugh at weak jokes lol owned we are so cool lets all go to cheifs planet where the real men are

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 01:24 PM
Hey, you aren't from Enumclaw, are you?

Yeah how'd you guess!!!:D

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 01:29 PM
Yeah how'd you guess!!!:D

Are you serious?

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 01:51 PM
Are you serious?

No but I did eat a bear claw this morning with my coffee.:D Why who you know in Enumclaw?

Not-a-Troll
10-20-2005, 01:53 PM
No but I did eat a bear claw this morning with my coffee.:D Why who you know in Enumclaw?

No one.

WWCDSD
10-20-2005, 01:58 PM
Don Shula would **** this guy up!

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 01:58 PM
No one.

uh huh .....

BigRedChief
10-20-2005, 02:03 PM
Don Shula would **** this guy up!

Don Shula wouldn't have traded for the tree burner.

jj21
10-20-2005, 02:06 PM
ban this dude

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

You're a funny guy.

You call someone stupid and then make yourself look ******ed.

Then you say "ban him" in the most ironic stupid comment ever.

:lol::lol:

WWCDSD
10-20-2005, 02:06 PM
Don Shula would not appreciate your humor, noob!

jj21
10-20-2005, 02:07 PM
ohh ok ... here's another fact .....

You faacking suck major c0ck, chefplanet sucks, jsp sucks, all of your sisters who got banned suck also .... no offense, have a nice day:D .

Who let this kid loose?

BAN HIM!

Sully
10-20-2005, 02:07 PM
Is this seriously all you guys have got?
Typing in all caps and "your mama's tits" jokes?
Friggin embarassing. I'm guessing the school's are all out because of the impending storm, and as the parents are boarding up windows and beating the help to make them move faster, the kids are logging in to root for their favorite team of the month.
Gotta hurry, because just like the leaves on the trees, once fall is gone, so are the hopes for a meaningful Dolphin win...

jj21
10-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Is this seriously all you guys have got?

Shut the **** up.

I'll **** your mom up, dog.

Homie i'll rip your balls off and eat them with hot sauce...

..FOR BREAKFAST!

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Who let this kid loose?

BAN HIM!

You know you silly squaws are making a good run as the worst crybaby beeatches to ever make an appearance at F-H .... :lol:

Sully
10-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Shut the **** up.

..FOR BREAKFAST!

Holy Hell,
Gangsta postin'

I be shakin, yo!

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Shut the **** up.

..FOR BREAKFAST!

an we have our 1st admission from a chef fan that he likes eating balls .... like clockwork .... anyone else wish to peek their ugly mugs outta the closet!!:lol:

jj21
10-20-2005, 02:11 PM
dont get COCKy with me you sonuva *****, you come down here ill knock u tha f0ck out!! biazzatch !1111!1111111111!!!!1

jj21
10-20-2005, 02:12 PM
an we have our 1st admission from a chef fan that he likes eating balls .... like clockwork .... anyone else wish to peek their ugly mugs outta the closet!!:lol:

That's "and".

A quite common word in the English language.

"Marino choked, AND he looked stupid doing it".

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 02:14 PM
dont get COCKy with me you sonuva *****, you come down here ill knock u tha f0ck out!! biazzatch !1111!1111111111!!!!1

oh no!!!!! please NO!!!! its a chef who likes to eat balls!!!!! she's coming to knock us all out!!!! haaaa haa haaaaaa .... you've got some pretty good self smack ... keep it up, you make you chef sisters proud, I'm sure!:lol:

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 02:15 PM
That's "and".

A quite common word in the English language.

"Marino choked, AND he looked stupid doing it".

"and" she follows up her ball eating smack with spelling bee smack .... you're not too bright are you ... :lol:

Skip Towne
10-20-2005, 02:16 PM
So this is where everybody went. I see there are no signs of intelligent life on Fins Planet.

Sully
10-20-2005, 02:18 PM
Really... you're gonna criticize the type of smack by someone else when all you guys have brought is "your mama" and "girls/sisters"?

Cmon

SabanSucks
10-20-2005, 02:29 PM

Yeah, it kind of sucks. Wharfrat seems to have a pretty itchy trigger finger. NOt that hard to understand though when you are an admin for a 6-15 team over the past two seasons.

dob72
10-20-2005, 02:33 PM
You know you silly squaws are making a good run as the worst crybaby beeatches to ever make an appearance at F-H .... :lol:
i know atleast bills fans are funny

Justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 02:59 PM

In fact, I hope Nativefin goes there too. We haven't had a mongoloid to kick around in awhile.hey ret@rd, the mogoloid stays here where Social services can watch after him you dumba$$. Don't try stealing FH's pet fruitcake.

BTW Chief, nice pose :lol:
http://www.astabgay.com/gayicons/vpgrp.jpg

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 03:04 PM
your right .... your mom's milk is sour anyway & her tits are chapped, flabby & goat like ..... any Bill fans want some of this action, this should make you jilly's feel right at home?:lol:

mama smack?!

Nativefin's mama is so ugly, she couldn't get a gorilla to face hump her if she was chewing banana flavored hubba bubba.

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 03:08 PM
wow a transvestite crossdressing clairvoient bulldike, you'll definately be hearing from some bill fans soon.:lol:

That would be funnier if it weren't being shouted through a bullhorn from a butt trenching fanny lancer like native. Its obvious you grease your pickle to Osh Kosh Bigosh catalogs.

Justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 03:10 PM
Its obvious you grease your pickle to Osh Kosh Bigosh catalogs.slow down, the injunwannabe wouldn't know what that is. He's never been beyond the teepee.

Skip Towne
10-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Woo Hoo, Iowanian has arrived. I bet he gets B&.

Dolfan5000
10-20-2005, 03:15 PM
Maybe it's a reason that when most fans from other teams visit here say it's the best forum they've been to.

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 03:17 PM
I've NEVER seen anyone, outside of this board, say fishheaven was the best board on the net. Its NOTOTIOUS for having chronic vaginitis.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 03:18 PM
Maybe it's a reason that when most fans from other teams visit here say it's the best forum they've been to.Whatever dude.

This board has the rep all over the internet for having a bunch of homer posters and nazi mods.

I've been invited to stay at every board I've visited this year. Even the ones for teams we've beaten. All of those sites reference Finheaven as the benchmark for oversensitive powerdrunk mods.

Bunch of little girls crying because somebody stepped on their dolly.

Skip Towne
10-20-2005, 03:20 PM
Maybe it's a reason that when most fans from other teams visit here say it's the best forum they've been to.
That's strange. I've never heard anything like that. Only that folks get banned for saying anything anti fish.

jmm13-54
10-20-2005, 03:24 PM
mama smack?!

Nativefin's mama is so ugly, she couldn't get a gorilla to face hump her if she was chewing banana flavored hubba bubba.

:rofl3:

dob72
10-20-2005, 03:25 PM
Whatever dude.

This board has the rep all over the internet for having a bunch of homer posters and nazi mods.

I've been invited to stay at every board I've visited this year. Even the ones for teams we've beaten. All of those sites reference Finheaven as the benchmark for oversensitive powerdrunk mods.

Bunch of little girls crying because somebody stepped on their dolly.
lol u go to boards all year what a loser

Dolfan5000
10-20-2005, 03:25 PM
That's strange. I've never heard anything like that. Only that folks get banned for saying anything anti fish.
Lol, that's why they're were a large number of Bucs fans posting on here last week, right? Yeah, you get banned if you start name-calling or go out of control in the wrong forum constantly. This site lives by it's TOS man. Not very leniant other than in here. But otherwise, it's a strict forum, fun, but strict.

Skip Towne
10-20-2005, 03:33 PM
No disrespect but I'm tickled I don't have to spend much time here. Don't do this! Don't do that! TOS this, TOS that. Waaay too serious. Come on over to the Planet and see what I mean.

dob72
10-20-2005, 03:35 PM
No disrespect but I'm tickled I don't have to spend much time here. Don't do this! Don't do that! TOS this, TOS that. Waaay too serious. Come on over to the Planet and see what I mean.
its not there fault u cheifs fans can't read

Dolfan5000
10-20-2005, 03:38 PM
Just because they try to run a civil forum they're way too serious?

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 03:39 PM
I can see that dobs contributes alot to the board, kind of in the same way his unmanaged genital warts contribute to his uncle's pleasure.

SPchief
10-20-2005, 03:39 PM
Having a civil forum is fine, but to ban anyone for not agreeing with them, or not allowing other opinions in the main forum is ludicris

jspchief
10-20-2005, 03:41 PM
its not there fault u cheifs fans can't readDude, judging by your grammar, you shouldn't be running illiteracy smack.

NaboCane
10-20-2005, 03:42 PM
Having a civil forum is fine, but to ban anyone for not agreeing with them, or not allowing other opinions in the main forum is ludicris

Learn to spell, you inbred f^ck.

dob72
10-20-2005, 03:45 PM
Dude, judging by your grammar, you shouldn't be running illiteracy smack.
but i atleast know how to read enough to know if i talk smack on the main forum i will get banned u kc fags have been crying all day and its very simple but it must be ur to stupid to read

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 03:45 PM
All that time on the beach, definitely seems to have scooped some mangina's full of coral dust....with a little luck, that will form a pearl soon.

Why do so many fin fans, act like they've had a ball of fire ants funneled into their arses?

dob72
10-20-2005, 03:46 PM
yeah good thing they don't do that here

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-20-2005, 03:47 PM
All that time on the beach, definitely seems to have scooped some mangina's full of coral dust....with a little luck, that will form a pearl soon.

Why do so many fin fans, act like they've had a ball of fire ants funneled into their arses?

why are you here?? enjoy your short stay because we wont see your dumba_s here next week. ZT knows who your QB is:evil:

dob72
10-20-2005, 03:48 PM

lol is this u trying to be funny take that to gayplanet were the real men are

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 03:48 PM
You probably won't see me here much next week....I'll be here to gloat a little saturday, and you'll still be sleeping off loss.

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 03:49 PM
lol is this u trying to be funny take that to gayplanet were the real men are

lol is this u 2nd langrage, Elian?

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-20-2005, 03:50 PM
You probably won't see me here much next week....I'll be here to gloat a little saturday, and you'll still be sleeping off loss.

thats fine come back saturday and gloat, but dont be a bitc# when the shoes on the other foot.

and your busting my chops about hooked on phonics:shakeno:

BALLS DEEP
10-20-2005, 03:53 PM

You don't like this site? Then haul @ss!

Are you going to the game? I'd like to see you bring that sh!t talk to my section.

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 03:54 PM
hey ret@rd, the mogoloid stays here where Social services can watch after him you dumba$$. Don't try stealing FH's pet fruitcake.

BTW Chief, nice pose :lol:
http://www.astabgay.com/gayicons/vpgrp.jpg

told you dumb beeatches a bill fan would be here soon as she realized you were all juvenile transvestites .... better watch out for this one, she can swallow a horse c0ck dildo & give birth to it 20 seconds later.:lol:

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 03:56 PM
thats fine come back saturday and gloat, but dont be a bitc# when the shoes on the other foot.

and your busting my chops about hooked on phonics:shakeno:

"You're" implies "you are" if you really want to get technical with your Grammar smack.

I'll drop back by RAIN or shine. Shouldn't you be heading outside to tie down those pink flamingos next to the trailer?

jspchief
10-20-2005, 03:57 PM

Are you going to the game? I'd like to see you bring that sh!t talk to my section.Internet tough guy!

Forgive me if I'm not scared of a guy who chose a username that describes what he does to his boyfriend.

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 03:58 PM
I swallow a horse c0ck

Sounds like you are a frequent flyer over at one of those Washington State "petting zoo"s.

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 03:59 PM
mama smack?!

ahh man here we go, Blowanian's mom is so ugly she couldn't get a rise at a Bill convention wearing a goat A$$ for a hat with a horse head sticking outta bunghole ....... considering thats a bill fans dream ... thats pretty faacking ugly.:lol:

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 03:59 PM

Are you going to the game? I'd like to see you bring that sh!t talk to my section.

Not only would I enjoy coming to your section to talk sh!t...I'd stick my arm up your sister's arse and use her like a sock puppet and vantrilloquist my smack.

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 04:00 PM
ahh man here we go, Blowanian's mom is so ugly she couldn't get a rise at a Bill convention wearing a goat A$$ for a hat with a horse head sticking outta bunghole ....... considering thats a bill fans dream ... thats pretty faacking ugly.:lol:

nativfin's mama is so fat, she fell in love, and Broke it.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-20-2005, 04:01 PM
"You're" implies "you are" if you really want to get technical with your Grammar smack.

I'll drop back by RAIN or shine. Shouldn't you be heading outside to tie down those pink flamingos next to the trailer?

bitc# i dont live in no TP, shouldnt you be getting back to kansas, Dorothy?

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 04:02 PM
Sounds like you are a frequent flyer over at one of those Washington State "petting zoo"s.

well I can tell I'm gonna have some fun with your dumbA$$ .... you know last time I was at the petting zoo, they just got done putting your mom down, the sick thing is Justasportsfanny was right there & had his way with her ... :eek:

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 04:05 PM
bitc# i dont live in no TP, shouldnt you be getting back to kansas, Dorothy?

Hey Sport....Lets take a Geography quiz.

Get back to me when you find out which state the Chiefs play in, and how Iowanian has anything to do with Kansas.

I eagerly await a worthy challenge from ANYONE on this board, because as far as I can see, I can eat a bowl of Alphabits and cr@p better smack than any of you could conjur with Shannon Sharpe as your tutor.

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 04:06 PM
well I can tell I'm gonna have some fun with your dumbA$$ .... you know last time I was at the petting zoo, they just got done putting your mom down, the sick thing is Justasportsfanny was right there & had his way with her ... :eek:

You're so stupid, you could stick your head into a bucket filled with t!tties and come out with a man banana in your mouth.

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 04:09 PM
nativfin's mama is so fat, she fell in love, and Broke it.

Blowanian's mom has such a fat a$$, jussasportssfanny was caught hanging halfway out thinking it was a crackhouse.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-20-2005, 04:09 PM
Hey Sport....Lets take a Geography quiz.

Get back to me when you find out which state the Chiefs play in, and how Iowanian has anything to do with Kansas.

I eagerly await a worthy challenge from ANYONE on this board, because as far as I can see, I can eat a bowl of Alphabits and cr@p better smack than any of you could conjur with Shannon Sharpe as your tutor.

i know you losers are in missouri, but i couldnt resist. your new name is dorothy,aka finheavens *****:lol:

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 04:11 PM
You're so stupid, you could stick your head into a bucket filled with t!tties and come out with a man banana in your mouth.

you're so sick, you could put your head in a bucket full of *****s, & when you pulled it out the bucket would be empty ...

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 04:12 PM
nativefin's mama is so fat, your arse looks like it was beaten with a bag filled nickles.

Phin...You're going to have to do better than anything I've seen so far to make ANYONE your *****.....matter of fact, I saw you following jsp around the yard, hanging on to his turned out front pocket.

Justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 04:15 PM
told you dumb beeatches a bill fan would be here soon as she realized you were all juvenile transvestites .... better watch out for this one, she can swallow a horse c0ck dildo & give birth to it 20 seconds later.:lol:still usng the "you are my b1Tch and transvestite "smack no matter which team fans come to smack your fruity injunwannabe a$$. You need new material casino boy.

BTW, nice signature :lol:

Be careful Chiefs fans, this is a chief wannabe . Don't worry ,he usually hides when teams beat the crap out off the fins. He doesn't even talk football. Just hangs around here for attention especially when the juice of the batteries in dildo run out.

Dolfan5000
10-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Example? Most of the time when they "voice" their opinion's many take it as smack. If you disagree so much, post it in the complaints and suggestions forum.

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 04:18 PM
still usng the "you are my b1Tch and transvestite "smack no matter which team fans come to smack your fruity injunwannabe a$$. You need new material casino boy.

Be careful Chiefs fans, this is a chief wannabe . Don't worry ,he usually hides when teams beat the crap out off the fins. He doesn't even talk football. Just hangs around here for attention.

ahhh ya, my most faithful beeatch ... my very 1st beeatch ..... my ugliest beeatch .... not to subtle Jussa, if you want a date with these chef fans why don't you just ask them ... :lol:

Justasportsfan
10-20-2005, 04:20 PM
ahhh ya, my most faithful beeatch ... my very 1st beeatch ..... my ugliest beeatch .... not to subtle Jussa, if you want a date with these chef fans why don't you just ask them ... :lol:same old, smack. Hey pocahontas, you sure are enjoying getting your bunghole gangbanged by chief fans.

Like I said, he enjoys the attention.

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 04:24 PM
same old, smack. Hey pocahontas, you sure are enjoying getting your bunghole gangbanged by chief fans.

Like I said, he enjoys the attention.

Jussa do you really want me to own you in front of these chef bulldikes? Its obvious you're trolling for a date, how do you think you'll look if I thrash into your weak excuse for smack? Have you thrown away your JP blowup doll for good yet?

Bills Own You!
10-20-2005, 04:28 PM
this is the biggest loser homer thread on the net...lol FINHEAVEN..what a joke! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :lol:

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 04:30 PM
this is the biggest loser homer thread on the net...lol FINHEAVEN..what a joke! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :lol:

oh great, could you please crawl back into Jussa's a$$ ... & tell finsrclowns I said whats up!:lol:

BALLS DEEP
10-20-2005, 04:32 PM
Not only would I enjoy coming to your section to talk sh!t...I'd stick my arm up your sister's arse and use her like a sock puppet and vantrilloquist my smack.

I'd like to see that happen. My sister isn't going I'm bringing my wife. Oh, I get it! Where you're from Men marry their sisters and then there sisters are their wives.

Ah! That explains why you haven't gotten your brother (husband) pregnant then.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-20-2005, 04:35 PM

You are a loud braggard useless blow air hard.

Your "undies" are in ... "a stupid mess" !!

Shamefully you can't help "IT".

No talk or fancy words... action does speaks louder true.

Only... "to you alone".

Seek inwards for the real truth.

Do not try to impress the outside world.

"IT" does not matter.

The inner truth shall set you free and inner peaceful.

There is no reason to shout and boast loudly at "YOUR" outer world.

You know what you truly know.

Which your all knowing is really ... less than nothing.

Reduce your inner noise for greater understanding clarity and simplicity.

K.I.S.S. is best and is crystal clear.

"be" ... more simple.

Easy does "IT".

relax and let go and let "IT" simply... "be"

"eh"

SPchief
10-20-2005, 04:40 PM
:huh: :hmmm:

Bills Own You!
10-20-2005, 04:41 PM
[T][O][R][M]']You are a loud braggard useless blow air hard.

Your "undies" are in ... "a stupid mess" !!

Shamefully you can't help "IT".

No talk or fancy words... action does speaks louder true.

Only... "to you alone".

Seek inwards for the real truth.

Do not try to impress the outside world.

"IT" does not matter.

The inner truth shall set you free and inner peaceful.

There is no reason to shout and boast loudly at "YOUR" outer world.

You know what you truly know.

Which your all knowing is really ... less than nothing.

Reduce your inner noise for greater understanding clarity and simplicity.

K.I.S.S. is best and is crystal clear.

"be" ... more simple.

Easy does "IT".

relax and let go and let "IT" simply... "be"

"eh"

20-14 :lol:

FaninPatsyLand
10-20-2005, 04:47 PM
20-14 :lol:

I'm not sure I want to get involved in this pissing contest...

...however, you guys got 5 turnovers and 18 penalties handed to you in that game. You guys deserved to win, no doubt about it.

But to come and talk **** about a game that you almost choked away (minus a Brown fumble) is kind of pathetic. (AT home.. no less)

If I'm a Bills fan I'm sure as hell not going to be pumping my chest after that victory.

Bills Own You!
10-20-2005, 04:48 PM

...however, you guys got 5 turnovers and 18 penalties handed to you in that game. You guys deserved to win, no doubt about it.

But to come and talk **** about a game that you almost choked away (minus a Brown fumble) is kind of pathetic.

mcgahee and holcombmania are going to smack you in the mouth when we play in miami....sweeeeeep baby!

Dolfan5000
10-20-2005, 04:51 PM
mcgahee and holcombmania are going to smack you in the mouth when we play in miami....sweeeeeep baby!
Lmao, I love the arongance of Bills fans.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 04:51 PM

But to come and talk **** about a game that you almost choked away (minus a Brown fumble) is kind of pathetic. (AT home.. no less)

If I'm a Bills fan I'm sure as hell not going to be pumping my chest after that victory.Yea, whatever. Scoreboard. Excuses are for f@gs.

FaninPatsyLand
10-20-2005, 04:52 PM

McGahee is unbelievable, Holcomb.. not so much. But we have Gus Frerotte so we aren't exactly in a position to look down on other QB's.

I don't know how the second meeting is going to turn out, I just hope it's a better played football game, by both sides, than the one we all witnessed in Buffalo 2 weeks ago.

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 04:55 PM
Chief fans talking ****. Now that's just flat out ridiculous. What exactly have you losers done recently?

alot of crying.:lol:

jspchief
10-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Chief fans talking ****. Now that's just flat out ridiculous. What exactly have you losers done recently?

Outside of not forcing the Colts to punt in your last playoff appearance, I don't see anything notable done.Yea, how did your team do in the play-offs that year? Kind of sad to poke fun of a play-off loss when your team is watching the play-offs on TV. By the way, Indy never forced us to punt either.

Maybe you'd like to puff your chest over your losing record this year too...

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 05:00 PM
Yea, how did your team do in the play-offs that year? Kind of sad to poke fun of a play-off loss when your team is watching the play-offs on TV. By the way, Indy never forced us to punt either.

win or lose, I'll send you some tissue.

FaninPatsyLand
10-20-2005, 05:02 PM
Yea, how did your team do in the play-offs that year? Kind of sad to poke fun of a play-off loss when your team is watching the play-offs on TV. By the way, Indy never forced us to punt either.

Making the playoffs doesn't mean you accomplished ****. The Dolphins did that for 5 straight years prior to 2003, doesn't mean a damn thing.

The Chiefs season ended just like most of those Dolphins seasons did, with a horrendous loss.

I fail to see your point? You accomplished just as much as the Dolphins did that year, nothing.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 05:06 PM
Making the playoffs doesn't mean you accomplished ****. The Dolphins did that for 5 straight years prior to 2003, doesn't mean a damn thing.

The Chiefs season ended just like most of those Dolphins seasons did, with a horrendous loss.

I fail to see your point? You accomplished just as much as the Dolphins did that year, nothing.Okay, spin whatever way makes you feel better.

KC made the play-offs that year, the Dolphins didn't. That means we had more success. Not to mention KC wasn't the second to worst team in the NFL last year.

You flat out ask what the Chiefs have done recently. Then make excuses when the answers shows that we've done a hell of a lot more than your team. Like I said. Excuses are for f@gs.

Skip Towne
10-20-2005, 05:46 PM
I thought it smelled funny in here. This place is full of n00bs. Check out the pathetic post counts.

byroan
10-20-2005, 05:49 PM
Chiefs haven't been to the SB since 1970. Nuff said.

dob72
10-20-2005, 05:50 PM
alot of crying.:lol:
lol

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-20-2005, 05:53 PM
I thought it smelled funny in here. This place is full of n00bs. Check out the pathetic post counts.

Thank you for "sharing that fact"!!!

bbbrrruuuccckkk

Go back you your JOB!

A "below minimum wage" ... "GROSS", master of highschool latrine !

Get "your" elementry school "diploma" while you're at "IT"

You can't handle the truth.

Because the truth would, really piss you off (your loud silly self ego).

So keep on lying to your legendary know everything, self ego self fool.

We will beat "YOU" ... like the red-headed stepchild, YOU ARE !

Skip Towne
10-20-2005, 05:56 PM
[T][O][R][M]']Thank you for "sharing that fact"!!!

bbbrrruuuccckkk

Go back you your JOB!

A "below minimum wage" ... "GROSS", master of highschool latrine !

Get "your" elementry school "diploma" while you're at "IT"

You can't handle the truth.

Because the truth would, really piss you off (your loud silly self ego).

So keep on lying to your legendary know everything, self ego self fool.

We will beat "YOU" ... like the red-headed stepchild, YOU ARE !
Hahahahahahahahaha Twenty posts per month. Stupid n00b.

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Ladies & Gentlemen .......... the crying KC beeatches have left the board.:wave:

uhh check that .... one beeatch remains ...:lol:

Skip Towne
10-20-2005, 06:03 PM
So that's why the collective IQ of this board took a big faceplant. The Chief fans left.

NativeFin
10-20-2005, 06:13 PM
So that's why the collective IQ of this board took a big faceplant. The Chief fans left.

no ... thats why the smell of a$$, & vag!na has left the board ... soon as you leave the smell of jizz should be gone too.:lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-20-2005, 10:30 PM

Before you drink , you must first "empty" your cup !

aaahhh ... go eat "your" pee nuts ... Little "boy wonder" ... and wanna-bee "Twink" !

You must aahhhhhhhhhhh "flow" with "IT"

We guess you have nothing to brag about Dumpty "eh"?

LMAO again ......... at "you" !