PDA

View Full Version : Official KC is gonna BBQ some Fins tommorrow thread

BigRedChief
10-20-2005, 02:06 PM
Come on bring your best shot Fins. You know that you have no chance tommorrow. Just suck it up and take your beating. In 3 years you will be better than us but not tommorrow.

Let the BBQ begin!

jj21
10-20-2005, 02:08 PM
We will lose because Saban is putting a bag of dope in their FBs helmet.

Ricky will rush for 400 yards if that's the case.

BigRedChief
10-20-2005, 02:11 PM
We will lose because Saban is putting a bag of dope in their FBs helmet.

Ricky will rush for 400 yards if that's the case.

Thats about the only way they will run on us. Now passing.......:confused:

jj21
10-20-2005, 02:13 PM
They'll give up their #1 pick next year for AJ Feeley.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 02:14 PM
They'll give up their #1 pick next year for AJ Feeley.Then package feely with a 4th round pick for an undrafted FA off the street.

BUFFALORULES
10-20-2005, 02:28 PM
Man, you guys are good. I'm telling you inconsistant losers, are going to get beat down proper. Only game i watched you chokers play was denver, you looked real tough.

kcepp
10-20-2005, 02:39 PM
Man, you guys are good. I'm telling you inconsistant losers, are going to get beat down proper. Only game i watched you chokers play was denver, you looked real tough.
And you call yourself a fan of football. I've watched all of the Dill's loses.

dob72
10-20-2005, 02:42 PM
And you call yourself a fan of football. I've watched all of the Dill's loses.
that just makes u a loser

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 02:49 PM
Might as well make a nest here.........

Dolphin tastes like Chicken of the Sea.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 02:53 PM
Man, you guys are good. I'm telling you inconsistant losers, are going to get beat down proper. Only game i watched you chokers play was denver, you looked real tough.I'm sorry, you have to actually beat a team with a winning record before you can talk smack about someone else's team. Even though your three wins did come against powerhouses with a combined 4 wins, and you looked so good getting your @ss handed to you by New Orleans.

We might be "inconsistant losers", but it beats the hell out of being a consistent loser.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-20-2005, 03:13 PM
Come on bring your best shot Fins. You know that you have no chance tommorrow. Just suck it up and take your beating. In 3 years you will be better than us but not tommorrow.

Let the BBQ begin!

Yep ... "BiG Red Ch"IT"

Your post "is" hard proof, that you do not have the total dedication and the right inner strong character stuff.

Because you lack having a sufficient amount of real inner mental cajones.

And now, you're only being a hollow ... "all fancy mouth", lip flapper !

Even several other sports forum's Admins, have banned and have unwelcomed your "unwanted behavior".

Because you do possess a very bad disrespecting attitude.

And is a well known and a long time "troublemaker".

Whenever you type, "IT" shows that you are an immature idiot and a suckup and a "in cahoots" wanna-bee tee-"pee" buffalo clown user-loser.

You "act nice" only if, you do have a underlying dishonest motive.

We All See, that you do most enjoy and love to play your sick inmature mentality games... "to incite trouble".

You have never bothered us... "one dam bit".

You are only a loud fluff mouth fruit fly.

You..."The Employee of The Month Club", at the Army base's latrine section.:eek:

For the "um-teenth" time ... "in-a-row" !

dob72
10-20-2005, 03:28 PM
We might be "inconsistant losers", but it beats the hell out of being a consistent loser.
not winning a super bowl in 40 years sounds like a consistent loser to me

jspchief
10-20-2005, 03:32 PM
[T][O][R][M]']Yep ... "BiG Red Ch"IT"

Your post "is" hard proof, that you do not have the total dedication and the right inner strong character stuff.

Even several other sports forum's Admins, have banned and have unwelcomed your "unwanted behavior".

Whenever you type, "IT" shows that you are an immature idiot and a suckup and a "in cahoots" wanna-bee tee-"pee" buffalo clown user-loser.

We All See, that you do most enjoy and love to play your sick inmature mentality games... "to incite trouble".

You..."The Employee of The Month Club", at the Army base's latrine section.:eek:

For the "um-teenth" time ... "in-a-row" !Wow. WTF?

Obviously you're still working on English. What's your native language?

jspchief
10-20-2005, 03:36 PM
not winning a super bowl in 40 years sounds like a consistent loser to meThrowing rocks from a glass house?

Your last Superbowl win was 1974, ours was 1970. Yea, you guys are winners! Much more consistent! :rofl3:

dob72
10-20-2005, 03:42 PM
Throwing rocks from a glass house?

Your last Superbowl win was 1974, ours was 1970. Yea, you guys are winners! Much more consistent! :rofl3:
we have atleast made it a few times since then when the last time ur team even won a playofff game when u guys were 13-3 and the suppose best team in football manning made u look like fools

BALLS DEEP
10-20-2005, 03:42 PM

Let the BBQ begin!

Bring it! You ain't doing jack in Miami in the rain. We own you at home.

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 03:44 PM
I'll take the Chiefs Oline and running backs over the Fish and thiers in the mud or dry land any day of the week.

SPchief
10-20-2005, 03:45 PM
we have atleast made it a few times since then when the last time ur team even won a playofff game when u guys were 13-3 and the suppose best team in football u manning made u look like fools

:huh: :hmmm:

BALLS DEEP
10-20-2005, 03:51 PM
we have atleast made it a few times since then when the last time ur team even won a playofff game when u guys were 13-3 and the suppose best team in football manning made u look like fools

Dude, your not helping us with this smack. Proofread it first bro!

thenet
10-20-2005, 04:19 PM
Wow. WTF?

Obviously you're still working on English. What's your native language?

Dude, he's from Homestead, the "git 'r' done" capital of Florida

just ask him about his airboat wedding

Bills Own You!
10-20-2005, 04:27 PM
I expect the chiefs to destroy the fish by at least 3 touchdowns:lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-20-2005, 04:42 PM

Da Dumpt, dill's bill's "owned" rookie of a "sorry" education ...

We clearly "know", where your high chest banging arrogrant self loudness... "comes from".

"IT" is... a primitive tribal dementia.

Frankly. many people do not like "that"... overbearing superior loud self pride bravado, yip-yap mouth "flapp", Boy !!

They are all sick and tired of "hearing and seeing" that very old self prideful louder than thou... superior hat and noisy meely mouth "RoT"

You are very repetitively loud boring ........................

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"YOU" ... the wanna-bee lake erie minnow bait !!!

jspchief
10-20-2005, 04:58 PM
[T][O][R][M]']Da Dumpt, dill's bill's "owned" rookie of a "sorry" education ...

We clearly "know", where your high chest banging arrogrant self loudness... "comes from".

"IT" is... a primitive tribal dementia.

Frankly. many people do not like "that"... overbearing superior loud self pride bravado, yip-yap mouth "flapp", Boy !!

They are all sick and tired of "hearing and seeing" that very old self prideful louder than thou... superior hat and noisy meely mouth "RoT"

You are very repetitively loud boring ........................

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"YOU" ... the wanna-bee lake erie minnow bait !!!Were you stuck by lightning as a kid? And what is "with" randomly "quoting" words?

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-20-2005, 05:13 PM
Were you stuck by lightning as a kid? And what is "with" randomly "quoting" words?

How can you be a true "sportsfan", when you are truly blind and "being" so dumb?

Get a eye and mental disorder doctor for help, "before" you make your guessing and assuming silly comments on this "elite" fine forum.

"YOU", get your emotional unstable mind and undies all tied up in a bunch of knots and hot air.

What does that "unkind behavior" of yours", say about "you" and your mind's actual state of mentality?

Please do not "contaminate", this "true sports forum" with your self's nonsense.

After all for your unstable mind's information bub a reminder that, this is primarily a "winner's circle".

That makes you more ... jealous and envious.

Doesn't "IT" ?

LOL

BigRedChief
10-20-2005, 06:54 PM
[T][O][R][M]']Yep ... "BiG Red Ch"IT"

For the "um-teenth" time ... "in-a-row" !

That is lame dude. Never been banned from anywhere. You must have me confused with you limp wristed pillow biter boyfriend. I hear he does have a loud fluff mouth that you stick your fruit fly size dick in every once in awhile.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-20-2005, 07:41 PM
That is lame dude. Never been banned from anywhere. You must have me confused with you limp wristed pillow biter boyfriend. I hear he does have a loud fluff mouth that you stick your fruit fly size dick in every once in awhile.

Ahhh ... Take care now !

And "Be" vigilent.

"YOUR" posts on this forum are being "highly censored" now.

"Potty Mouth" Yip-Yap

Get yourself a toilet brush for your mouth, whilest you're at "IT"

"IT" is not on your cute little boyfriend's "non-cojones" mind, LOL

Ya Twink !!

The admins. had a meeting about "YOU" and has set "new rules".

For you to "adbide by".

Know thy true enemy!

"IT" is not us

"IT" has always been "YOU".

No BBQ for "YOU"

Just Pig Ribs ... with NO meat on "IT"

And "do" leave the animals ... alone.

"eh"

BigRedChief
10-21-2005, 12:23 AM
For the record there has been no meeting. no pm's to ask me to stop. no censorship. nada from this board. Looks like they know you are a dick and like them too.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-21-2005, 01:07 AM
For the record there has been no meeting. no pm's to ask me to stop. no censorship. nada from this board. Looks like they know you are a dick and like them too.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Ya BiG Red Ch"IT"

You've been loud mouth singing the same negative old tired songs of your

self legendary righteousness and everybody's bad, a fake and a fraud.

You are wasting your time typing here !!!

You love to have "your pants down" around your ankles, on the street corners and we know why !!

With your kind of "attitude perspective" with your self looking glass view.

"The truth", will set you all inside free.

You are still being too inner self ego noise loud for recieving "the truth".

You are still, knowing all legendardy self loud... "lost".

Let go of your past knowing self more... to recieve wisdom.

"IT" is not important what you already know.

What is really important "for you" is, what you do not yet know.

The missing... "piece".

"IT" is really, your own self ego mirror pointing .... "at you" !

Ya cheeky know nothings and wanna-bee cannon fodder !!

Do "YOU" have any friends left ?

"eh"

BigRedChief
10-21-2005, 09:40 AM
[T][O][R][M]']Ya BiG Red Ch"IT"

You've been loud mouth singing the same negative old tired songs of your

self legendary righteousness and everybody's bad, a fake and a fraud.

You are wasting your time typing here !!!

You love to have "your pants down" around your ankles, on the street corners and we know why !!

With your kind of "attitude perspective" with your self looking glass view.

"The truth", will set you all inside free.

You are still being too inner self ego noise loud for recieving "the truth".

You are still, knowing all legendardy self loud... "lost".

Let go of your past knowing self more... to recieve wisdom.

"IT" is not important what you already know.

What is really important "for you" is, what you do not yet know.

The missing... "piece".

"IT" is really, your own self ego mirror pointing .... "at you" !

Ya cheeky know nothings and wanna-bee cannon fodder !!

Do "YOU" have any friends left ?

"eh"

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in KC, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away.

You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-******ed, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

OhioPhin
10-21-2005, 12:48 PM
........silence..................:whistle: :escape:

CalDolFan10x14
10-21-2005, 03:25 PM

There's a better chance of the Jills get OWNED by the Raiders, than that **** happening!!!!! As a matter of fact you guys WILL get beat by the Raiders!!!! :lol: :rofl3: :roflmao:

CalDolFan10x14
10-21-2005, 03:27 PM
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in KC, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away.

You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-******ed, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

Someone needs a hobby!!! :rolleyes: :nerd:

ChiefsGirl
10-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Nah - just a Xanax. :D

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-21-2005, 05:16 PM

"IT" is not an "a" typical post, from "you" .

Instead "YOU" furnish someone else's "doctored up" cyber documents ... "eh" ?

Ya ain't "gots" the brains, to do "IT"

"YOU" have tried and failed ... "many times" before !

You don't qualify as truly... "decent and respectful".

You are a shame, to your country, people and way of a grand happy life.

You are poor advertisement a poor example to... The USA's higher loving all spirit.

So you spread lies and which no one agrees, likes or trusts "you".

You're a self misguided dope fool !

You are in total self denial. "You are always right and everyone is always wrong." Self made ignorance .

The only truth and/or facts are, the ones that your deranged mind makes up .

Like a habitual self silly fool does .

You have a mental "bravado" sickness .

You are a very inside lonely, angry and unhappy .

That is a so obviously sad way "to be" .

What a shame and you are an excellent example of self stupidity .

You can't move on and forward. Your self mind stuck, just like a frozen cold hard old fish "is".

We are so very happy, that we are the very opposite and are not like, "the uncaring in you" .

You hate and can't handle the truth. And you do love telling lies and your stupid infantile nonsense jokes .

You just come here to shoot off your arrogrant head silly... "no expeience" mouth .

You couldn't pull down your own fly with "one" finger either.

Your life's "joke" ... "eh" ??

You're sad and lonely, which is "your pay back".

"IT" is ... a pure shame.

Ya silly immature toot !!

BigRedChief
10-22-2005, 12:12 AM
Bring it! You ain't doing jack in Miami in the rain. We own you at home.

You were saying?:lol:

so-long-Ricky
10-22-2005, 01:21 AM
There's a better chance of the Jills get OWNED by the Raiders, than that **** happening!!!!! As a matter of fact you guys WILL get beat by the Raiders!!!! :lol: :rofl3: :roflmao:

Nice prediction clown......you got OWNED!!!!!

Justasportsfan
10-22-2005, 09:17 AM

Wow :eek: If you put all my posts together, I don't think it will be this long. :lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-22-2005, 09:55 PM
You were saying?:lol:

BiG Red CH"IT"

Take off your outside Ego face mask and do show reveal your real
genuine face,... if you got the necessary courage and intelligence to
do so.

Your thoughts,... are not of inner soul healthy and not wholesome.

You will have and become, "your thinking thoughts".

Have a real professional check "IT" out, quickly.

You know nothing of how to having, a good life.

"You are, living a life of deception and desperation".

A good mind is, a terrible thing to waste.

Get well soon,... boy !

CalDolFan10x14
10-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Nice prediction clown......you got OWNED!!!!!

And look who's getting owned NOW...........by the Raiders!!!!! :roflmao: :sidelol: :roflmao: Kiss your lead in the division goodbye!!! :sidelol:

BigDolphan
10-23-2005, 10:03 PM
Anyone else getting afraid to make predictions about game results? This has been a strange year, not only for the phins, but for teams as a whole. The only predictable teams have been the colts, and the texans.

Wonder which dolphin team will show up next week?

buckwilde
10-23-2005, 11:33 PM
A "BIG RED" is what swings below a BEEFALO Bill when excited. BIG RED, watch out, you have two best friends, one is NUTS and one is a BROWNROUND......K.C. (both words ending with...unt as in K(unt) or C(unt) will be at home watching the Superbowl and praying to their Preist to keep DICK for one more year. But any KC fans already loves DICK.....KEEP DICK....MORE DICK...........DICK DICK DICK....KC sucks....get a life jerk!! LOSERS!! STRAM HAS LEFT THE BUILIDNG...YOU ARE DONE.....ALL YOU HAVE LEFT IS DICK... :D :lol: :rofl3: :D :lol:

TonyGfortheTD
10-24-2005, 03:00 AM
A "BIG RED" is what swings below a BEEFALO Bill when excited. BIG RED, watch out, you have two best friends, one is NUTS and one is a BROWNROUND......K.C. (both words ending with...unt as in K(unt) or C(unt) will be at home watching the Superbowl and praying to their Preist to keep DICK for one more year. But any KC fans already loves DICK.....KEEP DICK....MORE DICK...........DICK DICK DICK....KC sucks....get a life jerk!! LOSERS!! STRAM HAS LEFT THE BUILIDNG...YOU ARE DONE.....ALL YOU HAVE LEFT IS DICK... :D :lol: :rofl3: :D :lol:

Yeah, it's a shame Marino didn't get to watch the Chiefs beat the fins down while celebrating his career.

You guys got stuffed just like we dismantled the Jets. New England and Buffalo knows it's coming to them soon. :)

So much for the AFC East being the dominant division in the AFC.

P.S. Way to take out the only bright spot in the Raiders secondary yesterday, Bills.