PDA

View Full Version : Outcome will most likely be an L anyway

IronChef
10-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Look guys I know this isnt what you want to hear, and I know im probably going to have my love for the fins second guessed by some posters here but the fact of the matter is that were most likely going to lose this game anyway. KC is coming off a bye week and their playing pretty decent this year. I know that we CAN win if we play our style of football but if we cant keep KC's offense off the field were in trouble. Our D isnt stopping anyone right now. Especially in the first half of games. If we let KC do what tampa, and buffalo did to us they wont allow us to make a comeback. we can find ourselves down 24 or 31 to 0 in the first half. KC has that kind of offense. and without JT we might be in for a long day. this game is going to go a long way in showing what kind of coach saban is. he should be able to gameplan well enough to keep this thing competitive giving us a chance to pull it out in the end. we do have the talent to do so.. LETS GO FINS!!!! Show US (the fans) something tomorrow night.

Rocky Raccoon
10-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Look guys I know this isnt what you want to hear, and I know im probably going to have my love for the fins second guessed by some posters here but the fact of the matter is that were most likely going to lose this game anyway. KC is coming off a bye week and their playing pretty decent this year. I know that we CAN win if we play our style of football but if we cant keep KC's offense off the field were in trouble. Our D isnt stopping anyone right now. Especially in the first half of games. If we let KC do what tampa, and buffalo did to us they wont allow us to make a comeback. we can find ourselves down 24 or 31 to 0 in the first half. KC has that kind of offense. and without JT we might be in for a long day. this game is going to go a long way in showing what kind of coach saban is. he should be able to gameplan well enough to keep this thing competitive giving us a chance to pull it out in the end. we do have the talent to do so.. LETS GO FINS!!!! Show US (the fans) something tomorrow night.

scram with your negativity

Sofa_King_Drunk
10-20-2005, 02:57 PM
Didn't they play the 'Skins last weekend?

Cochise
10-20-2005, 02:58 PM

Actually our bye was two weeks ago, we played Washington on Sunday.

It will be interesting to see what adjustments the coaches make to account for the early game time and how the teams play on a short week.

IronChef
10-20-2005, 02:58 PM
scram with your negativity

noones being negative. RELAX.. Read what I said.. we can pull this thing out

PassRush
10-20-2005, 02:59 PM
There is a reason we play the games

HULKFish
10-20-2005, 03:01 PM

Shouldn't it be IronChief? :fire:

You're a poser... Chief-fan...

There is no reason we can't win this game. Our D has to step up and we have to play the way we've BEEN playing at home.

IronChef
10-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Shouldn't it be IronChief? :fire:

You're a poser... Chief-fan...

There is no reason we can't win this game. Our D has to step up and we have to play the way we've BEEN playing at home.

Bro relax. If you read my whole post youll see that I think we CAN win.. Saban has to show his skills here.. lets see how he game plans, after were coming off to embarrassing losses..

SpurzN703
10-20-2005, 03:03 PM
:tongue: Just another nobody's prediction. Deem it meaningless to the Miami Dolphins. They don't even know IronChef exists :evil:

NaboCane
10-20-2005, 03:05 PM

par·a·graph (phttp://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/10/abreve-1.gifrhttp://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/12/prime-1.gifhttp://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/12/schwa-1.gif-grhttp://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/10/abreve-1.giffhttp://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/10/lprime-1.gif)

NOUN:

A distinct division of written or printed matter that begins on a new, usually indented line, consists of one or more sentences, and typically deals with a single thought or topic or quotes one speaker's continuous words.

Finland
10-20-2005, 03:07 PM

This won't GO A LONG WAY in showing us anything significant about SABAN. It might show a couople of small things. I bet the Penalties are worse than last week...

LOCAL SCUM!
whatever...I believe we have a chance, but Iron Chef is just being realistic. I'm with you.

BALLS DEEP

GETTHEHELLOUTOFHERE!

SPchief
10-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Now why the hell did this get moved?? It wasn't offensive, degrading or whatever else is against your TOS. Just because you don't like it, it gets moved? You guys run a quality board over here.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 03:14 PM
It got moved because this site is run by a bunch of panty stains.

I guess that's what happens to the fan base when your team sucks year in and year out.

motormeat0170
10-20-2005, 03:14 PM

:shakeno: Pure and simple communism..... Even "IF" I thought we might not win a game I would keep comments like that to myself.....

BALLS DEEP
10-20-2005, 03:18 PM

I guess that's what happens to the fan base when your team sucks year in and year out.

You guys should know.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 03:28 PM
You guys should know.So what's it like to pick 2nd overall? Chiefs fans don't know that feeling, because we haven't ever sucked that bad.

BALLS DEEP
10-20-2005, 03:31 PM
So what's it like to pick 2nd overall? Chiefs fans don't know that feeling, because we haven't ever sucked that bad.

You may have not picked second. But HOW many losing seasons did you before the last few years? 20 or so?

SPchief
10-20-2005, 03:32 PM
uhh, you might want to check your stats on that one

dob72
10-20-2005, 03:33 PM
yeah one losing season in 17 years u really know ur football

BALLS DEEP
10-20-2005, 03:41 PM
uhh, you might want to check your stats on that one

Oops maybe I'm wrong and it's only 15 or 12. The question is, who F-ing cares? Until Cry Baby gets you to the big show you're nothing but a pretender.

SPchief
10-20-2005, 03:42 PM
YOU brought it up

BALLS DEEP
10-20-2005, 03:43 PM
YOU brought it up
Yep and I buried right next to the open casket for your big L tomorrow.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 03:44 PM
You may have not picked second. But HOW many losing seasons did you before the last few years? 20 or so?Don't let the facts get in the way of making a fool of yourself. The Chiefs had the third highest winning percentage of the 90s. But that's almost the same as 20 losing seasons. :rolleyes:

BALLS DEEP
10-20-2005, 03:49 PM
Don't let the facts get in the way of making a fool of yourself. The Chiefs had the third highest winning percentage of the 90s. But that's almost the same as 20 losing seasons. :rolleyes:

Wow third highest winning percentage. How many Superbowls? Just as many as us, nada. The heats coming pal. The Phins are p!ssed off and have home field. You guys won't run on us. We'll just pound Ricky then Ronnie then Ricky then Ronnie until you guys break down.

Pain Trains coming! Right through your b!tch @ss team.

ccphinfan
10-20-2005, 03:52 PM
Don't let the facts get in the way of making a fool of yourself. The Chiefs had the third highest winning percentage of the 90s. But that's almost the same as 20 losing seasons. :rolleyes:
Not in Miami, you don't.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-20-2005, 03:53 PM

just remember who beat the broncos and who didnt, we have every reason to beat the chiefs. who will last thru a hurricane dolphins are navahos??

jspchief
10-20-2005, 03:54 PM
Wow third highest winning percentage. How many Superbowls? Just as many as us, nada. The heats coming pal. The Phins are p!ssed off and have home field. You guys won't run on us. We'll just pound Ricky then Ronnie then Ricky then Ronnie until you guys break down.

Pain Trains coming! Right through your b!tch @ss team.You can pound ricky and Ronnie in your spare time. I don't know what your double date has to do with football.

BALLS DEEP
10-20-2005, 04:21 PM
You can pound ricky and Ronnie in your spare time. I don't know what your double date has to do with football.

What a total cop-out comeback. Keep on topic. Don't let your f@ggot brain steer your comments.

thenet
10-20-2005, 04:22 PM
You can pound ricky and Ronnie in your spare time...
:rofl3:

jspchief
10-20-2005, 04:30 PM
What a total cop-out comeback. Keep on topic. Don't let your f@ggot brain steer your comments.I'm sorry, you wanted to take that post seriously? Your mediocre running game does not scare me. Only one team has been able to run on us all year, and they have a hell of a lot better O-line nad Rbs than Miami does.

Ricky Williams and his 1.5 ypc average is not intimidating. Ronnie Brown hasn't been that impressive either.

If you want to talk about ways Miami can win, at least come up with something plausible. It won't be from running the ball.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-20-2005, 05:48 PM
I'm sorry, you wanted to take that post seriously? Your mediocre running game does not scare me. Only one team has been able to run on us all year, and they have a hell of a lot better O-line nad Rbs than Miami does.

Ricky Williams and his 1.5 ypc average is not intimidating. Ronnie Brown hasn't been that impressive either.

If you want to talk about ways Miami can win, at least come up with something plausible. It won't be from running the ball.

You tell lies "again", you self fool.

We are not KCC (Kentucky Chicken Chefs) or Buffalo "left" wing junkies, ya silly assuming and lying jerk !

You are "still" a lying idiot.

Your sure are good at fooling your idiot self.

Ya silly boy goose with a single feather sprout !!

jspchief
10-22-2005, 12:42 AM
I'm sorry, you wanted to take that post seriously? Your mediocre running game does not scare me. Only one team has been able to run on us all year, and they have a hell of a lot better O-line nad Rbs than Miami does.

Looks like I was right. KC shut down Miami's pathetic two headed monster.

so-long-Ricky
10-22-2005, 01:16 AM
A fin fan posts his thoughts on why he is worried about KC and gets blasted for it. :shakeno:

ironchef...didn't you know....unless you only have great things to say about your beloved fins, your opinion is not welcome on this board whether they are realistic or not!!

buckwilde
10-24-2005, 12:02 AM
So Long BEEFALO jerk....38-17??????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clem
10-24-2005, 10:58 AM
So Long BEEFALO jerk....38-17??????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Says the guy who's team is on a 3 game losing skid!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Choke on that! AHAHAHAHA!

MelbournePhin
10-24-2005, 02:32 PM

when is the last time the queefs won anything??? go grow some corn or do whatever you honkey a$$ midwesterners do

jspchief
10-24-2005, 05:33 PM
when is the last time the queefs won anything??? go grow some corn or do whatever you honkey a$$ midwesterners doA couple years before the last time the Dolphags won anything. When's the last time the Chiefs were the second to worst team in the league and got to draft second overall? Oh yeah, never.

Yea, growing corn is something midwesterners do. So is kicking the @ss of crappy AFC East teams.

The AFC East is the AFC West's b!tch.

MelbournePhin
10-24-2005, 05:46 PM
A couple years before the last time the Dolphags won anything. When's the last time the Chiefs were the second to worst team in the league and got to draft second overall? Oh yeah, never.

Yea, growing corn is something midwesterners do. So is kicking the @ss of crappy AFC East teams.

growing corn and fukking your second cousins

QB2RonnieTD23
10-24-2005, 05:51 PM
A couple years before the last time the Dolphags won anything. When's the last time the Chiefs were the second to worst team in the league and got to draft second overall? Oh yeah, never.

Two words....Todd Blackledge

GOD IS GOOD! THANK YOU MIAMI! 17 YEARS OF MARINO!

BleedinGreenNC
10-24-2005, 05:53 PM
Yawn!

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-25-2005, 01:21 PM
Yawn!

thats real nice bleedingreen, you should take that gun and point at hermies head:lol: . sucks about your lost to the falcons. im not looking forward to that match up either. the whole afc east looks like $#!T!:fire:

raiders rule:rofl3:
bills suck:lol: