PDA

View Full Version : Kinda strange

motormeat0170
10-20-2005, 04:23 PM
It's being reported that the "real" reason Dick Vermiel cries after winning games is that he lets the player(s) of the game go back door on him as a bonus for playing especially well. Now I'm no coach or motivator, but apparently this unusual tactic brings out the best in some of the Chiefs players. So, having this information, watch the game to see who is laying it all on the line to get to the Ole Coaches BROWN EYE. :shakeno:

buckwilde
10-21-2005, 12:13 PM
Maybe pencil poking Priest will poke pops!!!:goof:

Clem
10-21-2005, 01:28 PM
AHAHAHA!, Chiefs are gonna DESTROY the fish! Even with the plane ride the same day of the game and then the waiting before the game, which should give the fish an advantage, wont deter the Chiefs from SQUISHIN' THE FISH!

Squish the fish! AHAHAHAHAHA I fricken hate every single one of you fish fans! ( except you aunt pat lol )

Dolfan5000
10-21-2005, 01:32 PM
AHAHAHA!, Chiefs are gonna DESTROY the fish! Even with the plane ride the same day of the game and then the waiting before the game, which should give the fish an advantage, wont deter the Chiefs from SQUISHIN' THE FISH!

Squish the fish! AHAHAHAHAHA I fricken hate every single one of you fish fans! ( except you aunt pat lol )
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...

ok?

ccphinfan
10-21-2005, 02:58 PM

We'll be looking for you tommorrow, motormouth....fu

CalDolFan10x14
10-21-2005, 03:22 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHA!!!!! We'll see ya back on here when you get stomped on by the Raiders!!!!! Wouldn't that be funny?!?!?!! :lol: :lol: :roflmao:

jspchief
10-21-2005, 11:16 PM
Vermeil was crying alright. But it's because he was laughing so hard at the pathetic Dolphins and their sad attempt at pretending to be a pro team.

I also saw a bunch of Miami players crying because they got their faces pounded into the mud for 60 minutes.

Sad. The Dolphins may suck worse this year than last.

Dolphineater
10-21-2005, 11:17 PM
Scoreboard boys

scoreboard