PDA

View Full Version : I won the Powerball Lottery!!!

Roman529
10-20-2005, 07:48 PM
NOOOOO, not really, but some guy in Oregon has my ticket. :cry:

Lotto jackpot hits $340m

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Des Moines - A ticket sold in Oregon matched all six numbers drawn in the Powerball game to win the $340m jackpot.

The drawing on Wednesday capped off a day of heavy sales in all 27 states where Powerball is played, plus the District of Columbia and the US Virgin Islands.

It was the largest jackpot in the game's history and the second-biggest lottery jackpot in US history.

The winning numbers drawn on Wednesday were 7, 21, 43, 44, 49 and 29.

There were 47 tickets sold that matched the first five numbers drawn but failed to match the Powerball to win $200 000. The Powerball jackpot had been snowballing since mid-August, with 20 straight drawings in which no one won the grand prize.

unifiedtheory
10-20-2005, 07:50 PM
Hell....if you won the lotto you'd at least be able to watch the Phins tomorrow...:fire:

byroan
10-20-2005, 07:53 PM
Yeah, it sucks. I wanted to be the one. :(

Roman529
10-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Hell....if you won the lotto you'd at least be able to watch the Phins tomorrow...:fire:

Shoot if I won the Lotto I would buy the team off of Wayne Huizenga and all my FinHeaven buddies would get free season tickets (everyone else has to pay to get in!!!!!) :lol: ...and the Dolphin cheerleaders would have to cheer in the nude, and we would have the most *** kicking uniforms ever, and you could bring whatever the hell you want into the stadium, except guns!!!!! PARTY TIME!!!!!

Buddwalk
10-20-2005, 08:11 PM
Shoot if I won the Lotto I would buy the team off of Wayne Huizenga and all my FinHeaven buddies would get free season tickets (everyone else has to pay to get in!!!!!) :lol: ...and the Dolphin cheerleaders would have to cheer in the nude, and we would have the most *** kicking uniforms ever, and you could bring whatever the hell you want into the stadium, except guns!!!!! PARTY TIME!!!!!

:hail:

Maybe if i suck up enough you could somehow throw a mesa boogie half stack my way :lol: