PDA

View Full Version : Which games will we win

dolphan39
12-03-2001, 10:19 AM
We are looking at the #2 seed in the AFC and the much needed bye week. We have the ability to go 13-3 for the first time since 1980-something. I would bet the house on the 3 games at home ag. Indy, Atlanta and the Bills, but the 2 roads games are super tough. What are you thoughts and votes ? Which games will be win the rest of the year ? Check each game you think we will win.

I am going with 12-4 and a loss to SF :D

dolfan201
12-03-2001, 10:40 AM
Win the Three home games, and lose the 2 road games. Making us 11-5. Possibly behind the Patriots in the Divison. I lost a lot of confidence in the team this week. I think we have the talent everywhere, but not making plays we need to make. Granted there was some superb defensive plays where Jay put the ball where it needed to be but the DB was in perfect position. But then there where the plays where Jay over-through the reciever, or threw it to the ground. Also I know we were playing against Davis and Anderson but the Defense gave up too many yards on the ground.

Does anyone have a status on Chambers??? Bruised Ribs can sideline him at least a week.

FinaticalOne
12-03-2001, 11:43 AM
We're going to win out. With the San Fran game being a tough one. We'll win 5, four at the least............GO FINS!

miadphan13
12-03-2001, 12:46 PM
We lose to the 49ers - Way too tough for us! :eek:
We may lose to the Patriots - They are looking sharp. :eek:
We win against Colts - James is out, Manning sucks and they have way too many turnovers. :lol:
We win against Falcons - Chandler has ankle or knee injury and I was not impressed with Vick. :rolleyes:
We win against the Bills - JayDog, Yoda and I will be there to guarantee that victory. :lol:

12-4 or 11-5, either way another above .500 season :D

iceblizzard69
12-03-2001, 08:01 PM
I say 4 out of 5, with the loss to frisco in the bay. The Dolphins arent exactly a great December team, but we should take advantage of this schedule.

FinsOnTop
12-03-2001, 08:26 PM
What about the Jets...

@PIT
CIN
@IND
BUF
@OAK

Jets look like they might go 2-3 and end up 9-7.

But what about NE...

CLE
@BUF
MIA
@CAR

If they go 3-1 they'll be 10-6.

Looks like another stressful ending to the season to get that bye.

dolphan39
12-03-2001, 10:48 PM
we will lose to the Bills in Miami ? :eek: :confused:

FinsOnTop
12-03-2001, 11:15 PM
Yeah... I just like screwing with the obvious. Try it sometime, it's a real kick. ;)

SMadison29
12-04-2001, 02:51 AM
I already predicted the Jets to only win two games the rest of the year, but we may need/want them to beat both Oldland & Pittsburgh.

I doubt we'll win out, we have 3 games within a 12 day period. We may lose to the Patriots, only because the lack of rest our players will have by then.

dolfan06
12-04-2001, 04:52 AM
SF is gonna be tough, and NE, who knows! :D

dolphan39
12-05-2001, 01:44 PM
so it looks like most of us feel this team will finish 12-4 with a few 11-5's in there. :cool:

dolfan06
12-05-2001, 01:55 PM
i sure hope they run the table!:eek:

Flyin11
12-05-2001, 01:57 PM
I'm thinking 11-5...The 2 tuff games are going to be SF and NE...especially since both are on the road :(

dolfan06
12-05-2001, 02:01 PM
think 13-3. the bet i made was with a green bay fan. iwant to feel superior more than i need the money! :D

eckerdguy
12-05-2001, 03:20 PM
We are gonna win them all.

Horseshoes we will dominate since the Phins have to show they are for real in front of a nation wide audience.

Then the 49ers, i see alot of you seem to be scared of this game but I am not thinking so. The 49ers haven't blown anyone out except the Bills. Come on now, the had to beat the Panthers in OT. Im sorry that is ridiculus, they are so great then that shouldn't happen to them. And Plus the dolphins are always tough on the road.

Then we have the Pats, I know so scary. I see us starting slow this game but then we finish like we did last year and come back and beat them in the chilly North East.

Then the Blackbirds, no Jamal, no problem. Not even a scary game. This team is so up and down and I don't see them wreaking much havoc for the Phins especially at home.

Then the Bills again, this time it won't be so close, Chambers gets 3 TD's and has over 200 yds receiving in a final push for the NFL rookie of the year(i know this proboly won't happen, but it is a nice thought)

dolfan06
12-05-2001, 03:57 PM
We are gonna win them all.

i like him! hope you're right dude! :D

iceblizzard69
12-05-2001, 08:17 PM
I think that for the most part, we should be able to easily win 4 out of the 5, with possibly 5 of 5. The Dolphins have had problems in December, but we can win them all.:) I say we must go 12-4 with a possible 13-3.

Dolfan984
12-05-2001, 08:24 PM
Then the 49ers, i see alot of you seem to be scared of this game but I am not thinking so. The 49ers haven't blown anyone out except the Bills. Come on now, the had to beat the Panthers in OT. Im sorry that is ridiculus, they are so great then that shouldn't happen to them. And Plus the dolphins are always tough on the road.

EXACTLY!! :D :D

:monkey: Overrated 49ers

CALI-13-PHIN
12-06-2001, 03:12 AM
NO NO NO!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY WE ARE GOING TO LOSE TO THE 49ERS. IM GOING TO THAT GAME, AND I WILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT IF WE LOSE TO 49ERS. I TOLD ALL MY FREINDS AND EMPLOYEES THAT I WILL BET ON THE RAIDER GAME BECAUSE THAT WILL BE TOUGH, BUT THE NINER GAME WILL BE A WALKTHROUGH(THATS BEFORE THE SEASON WHEN NO ONE TOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE THIS RECORD) AS LONG AS THE DOLPHINS ONLY HAVE G.HEARST HAVE A GOOD DAY AND SHUT DOWN OWENS, I THINK WE WILL BE ALRIGHT. MAN WOULD I LOVE
TO BEAT THE NINERS AND RAIDERS IN THE SAME YEAR WHEN THEYRE HAVING A GOOD YEAR.

Dolfan984
12-06-2001, 08:03 PM
Finheaven people that are going to the Niners game should hook up :)

dolfan06
12-07-2001, 04:07 AM
but that friend of mine was supposed to get tickets and i found out too late, he didn't. plus the fact that i'm working nights now really throws a wrench in the machinery. wouldn't be able to get out of here until Sat morning at the earliest! :(

inFINSible
12-07-2001, 07:59 AM
If we make it through the murderers row of Indy, San Fran, and New England unscathed, then I see a big let down in the Atlanta game. I don't have much faith in this team from a mental standpoint. They are way too "up and down" to win out.

flipper
12-07-2001, 03:25 PM
i wasnt overly impressed with the 9ers against buffalo, i think they made hard work of it and were flattered by the bills chasing the game in the last quarter and turning the ball over alot, but saying that i still think this is our toughest test and i voted a loss to them because i think you'll find that the winners of the monday night game each week has lost the following sunday and to go there on a short week may prove to much and i for 1 would prefer we lose that and make sure the key players are prepared for new england:p

NYPhin24
11-16-2009, 02:29 AM
old