PDA

View Full Version : Is Ricky still smoking?

finsrclowns
10-21-2005, 10:00 PM
6 carries for -1 yards. :ricky:

:chuckle:

Billhoff
10-22-2005, 11:11 AM
The Ryan Leaf of running backs! :lol: :lol:

Billhoff
10-22-2005, 11:20 AM

On that one hit I was actually watching for a puff of smoke to come out his ear holes. :lol:

BradTheBillsFan
10-22-2005, 11:51 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolphinfan2k5
10-22-2005, 02:39 PM
Wow, that is the most original thing I have ever laid my eyes on!

buckwilde
10-23-2005, 11:49 PM
Almost as funny as a 38-17 whipping by a lously team!! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhBEEFALO SUCKS!!!!:lol: :lol:

CalDolFan10x14
10-24-2005, 02:41 AM
And Willis had a great day didn't he?????? Now, when you lose to the Raiders by 3 touchdowns THAT'S funny! 38-17!!! Pitiful!! Pathetic!! Embarrassing!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Clem
10-24-2005, 10:53 AM
And Willis had a great day didn't he?????? Now, when you lose to the Raiders by 3 touchdowns THAT'S funny! 38-17!!! Pitiful!! Pathetic!! Embarrassing!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I can see how 50 yards would be a good day for a ricky fan but it's unacceptable to Bills fans. Losing to the Raiders is embarrassing, seeing that we're TIED FOR 1ST IN THE EAST! Where a fish loss to the Raiders would just be par for the course.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The Bills are so much better than your fish that all of that crap spewing forth from your mouth is meaningless! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You wish your team was as good as Buffalo!

Phinz1972
10-24-2005, 10:57 AM

Rather have a player that doesn't go out and make bold statments and then tank it in the game... "I'm the best in the league period" and then he does NOTHING against the Raiders... :hmmm: best in the league? :sidelol:

MelbournePhin
10-24-2005, 02:49 PM
waht happened to you biily goat dik likking ******s preaching 2000 yards and 24 td for mcgimpleg???

CalDolFan10x14
10-24-2005, 07:41 PM
I can see how 50 yards would be a good day for a ricky fan but it's unacceptable to Bills fans. Losing to the Raiders is embarrassing, seeing that we're TIED FOR 1ST IN THE EAST! Where a fish loss to the Raiders would just be par for the course.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The Bills are so much better than your fish that all of that crap spewing forth from your mouth is meaningless! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You wish your team was as good as Buffalo!

38-17!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: So much better, eh????? :lolcry: :sidelol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-25-2005, 04:41 PM

whatever clown. what did your star Rb do on the ground?? 50 yards wow thats impressive:lol: ronnie brown 95 yards, so STFU as_clown

finsrclowns
10-27-2005, 09:26 AM
whatever clown. what did your star Rb do on the ground?? 50 yards wow thats impressive:lol: ronnie brown 95 yards, so STFU as_clown

Yeah too bad Willis had a rough week- he dropped all the way down to 5th in the league. :lol: Ronnie had 95 yards? Wow! Does that mean he and Ricky are no longer "co-starters"? :lol: Keep trying Fagphourlife. :goof:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-27-2005, 10:40 AM
Yeah too bad Willis had a rough week- he dropped all the way down to 5th in the league. :lol: Ronnie had 95 yards? Wow! Does that mean he and Ricky are no longer "co-starters"? :lol: Keep trying Fagphourlife. :goof:

rickys a backup. but you already knew that because you know everything about the dolphins you closet clown:lol:

finsrclowns
10-27-2005, 11:59 AM
rickys a backup. but you already knew that because you know everything about the dolphins you closet clown:lol:

Really? Since when? I saw 'ol Nick at a PC say Ricky and Ronnie were "co-starters". Did Ricky get demoted based on his poor showing? :lol:

NYPhinFan
10-27-2005, 12:06 PM

Things have to be really slow around here for this lame stuff to pop up..wow...what a useless waste of space..Tied for First?????????...NE is 3-3...and Buff is 3-4????????...trying to figure out what tied means in your world...we all are playing pretty badly...but the whole you suck more than we suck stuff is almost as bad as the Ricky weed jokes...slow.....slow...day!

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-27-2005, 01:49 PM
Really? Since when? I saw 'ol Nick at a PC say Ricky and Ronnie were "co-starters". Did Ricky get demoted based on his poor showing? :lol:

i dont know you tell me since you know more about the dolphins the most of us:D

CalDolFan10x14
10-27-2005, 01:58 PM
Things have to be really slow around here for this lame stuff to pop up..wow...what a useless waste of space..Tied for First?????????...NE is 3-3...and Buff is 3-4????????...trying to figure out what tied means in your world...we all are playing pretty badly...but the whole you suck more than we suck stuff is almost as bad as the Ricky weed jokes...slow.....slow...day!

Be careful man! He only has a few brain cells left. If he uses anymore his head will explode! Why'd you think he could figure that out?? :lol: :lol:

finsrclowns
10-28-2005, 08:24 AM
i dont know you tell me since you know more about the dolphins the most of us:D

What's to know? They suck. :lol:

cnc66
10-28-2005, 08:45 AM
What's to know? They suck. :lol:

well, sadly, I think most of already know that... it amazes me how terrible you are (according to us)and yet we haven't beat you in years... I'll tell you how bad you stink right after we finally beat you.

finsrclowns
10-28-2005, 12:04 PM
well, sadly, I think most of already know that... it amazes me how terrible you are (according to us)and yet we haven't beat you in years... I'll tell you how bad you stink right after we finally beat you.

Hate to say it but we all may be manning the life boats soon. :titanic:

cbrennan
10-28-2005, 05:59 PM
-whats the matter?

moss smokes pot all the time.

i think it's actually helping him.

WharfRat
10-28-2005, 06:52 PM
-whats the matter?

moss smokes pot all the time.

i think it's actually helping him.

sure does help me!

:redeye:

CalDolFan10x14
10-28-2005, 07:37 PM
sure does help me!

Gets them juices flowin' in the mornin', don't it? :goof: :lol:

BleedAqua
10-28-2005, 11:32 PM
Actually I think if he were smoking it might be better, he was a beast when he was toking up on a regular. You Jills fans remember those games don't you? Where Ricky was running all over your D in the snow and "smoking" Takeo Spikes...

finsrclowns
10-28-2005, 11:47 PM
sure does help me!

Now I understand. :lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-31-2005, 07:07 PM

Yeah ya loud mouth ego self hero boasting ... in ye own legendary mind ...

You are a negative sports forum idiot... for years.

You think ... yer John Wayne or The People's Savior Hero ??

Did your Bruckkkk Bruckkkk "team" foolishly ... "lose again" ?

LOOOL

Keep on laughing ... smart boy.

What a self pity fool .... "you are" !

WharfRat
10-31-2005, 07:24 PM

17 carries for 86 yards...

Not bad considering Ronnie got 106 yrds on 23 carries....

hmmm ... I guess the entire backfield was "smokin" this week...:evil:

WharfRat
10-31-2005, 07:26 PM

Somehow... I just don't think that the words "I understand" could ever be uttered truthfully by you... :goof: :lol:

finsrclowns
10-31-2005, 09:03 PM
Somehow... I just don't think that the words "I understand" could ever be uttered truthfully by you... :goof: :lol:

I don't understand. :confused:

:lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-31-2005, 09:14 PM

:lol:

aaahhh ...

a universal self all truth is spoken

the self mirror ... "eh"

PHINPHOURLIFE
11-01-2005, 02:06 AM