PDA

View Full Version : Your d blows

Chiefs_no_1
10-21-2005, 10:28 PM
And your oline, and your QB and your WRs, sorry but its the truth

Phinnhedd
10-21-2005, 10:45 PM

tell us something that we haven't discussed over and over and over again.

Billshater
10-21-2005, 10:46 PM
Screw you! Little *****.

OldTownChief
10-21-2005, 10:50 PM
Screw you! Little *****.

:lol:

jspchief
10-21-2005, 11:05 PM
I'm not sure why anyone thought the Dolphins had a chance. They had one good game where they caught the Donkeys napping, then ignore the fact that they look like crap the next four games.

The Dolphins suck this year just like they sucked last year. Thanks for the easy win, the Chiefs needed a cupcake to get their confidence back up.

OldTownChief
10-21-2005, 11:19 PM
I'm not sure why anyone thought the Dolphins had a chance. They had one good game where they caught the Donkeys napping, then ignore the fact that they look like crap the next four games.

The Dolphins suck this year just like they sucked last year. Thanks for the easy win, the Chiefs needed a cupcake to get their confidence back up.

Exactly...Saben's pretty good at fielding high school talent. Someone should tell him this is the NFL and not some powderpuff pop warner league. What an embarassment that team is to the NFL. The Chiefs come in there with basically ONE day practice, fly 3.5 hrs, go eat, and dominate them like babies.

Which one of you ****s wants to bring up our Chiefs/Denver score again?

FaninPatsyLand
10-21-2005, 11:21 PM

Your probably right, we didn't have a chance. Your offensive line is unbelievable, and makes the most overrated player in football look good (Holmes).

But like always, it will come back to your defense... and that defense isn't good enough to compete in the playoffs (may not even be good enough to get you to the playoffs).

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your year.

jspchief
10-21-2005, 11:38 PM
Your probably right, we didn't have a chance. Your offensive line is unbelievable, and makes the most overrated player in football look good (Holmes).

But like always, it will come back to your defense... and that defense isn't good enough to compete in the playoffs (may not even be good enough to get you to the playoffs).

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your year.LOL. You gained half your yards on two plays. Those kinds of mistakes can be fixed.

KC hasn't allowed a RB to go over 100 yards yet this year. We are top 5 in run defense. We just got our #2 CB back from suspension, and it resulted in shutting down your passing game.

As for over-rated, I'd say your defense earns that title before Priest Holmes does.

We may or may not make the play-offs. There's a lot of games to be played, and we're in a tough division. But at least we can talk about it without being laughed out of the room. Dolphins fans don't even have that.

FaninPatsyLand
10-21-2005, 11:46 PM
LOL. You gained half your yards on two plays. Those kinds of mistakes can be fixed.

KC hasn't allowed a RB to go over 100 yards yet this year. We are top 5 in run defense. We just got our #2 CB back from suspension, and it resulted in shutting down your passing game.

As for over-rated, I'd say your defense earns that title before Priest Holmes does.

We may or may not make the play-offs. There's a lot of games to be played, and we're in a tough division. But at least we can talk about it without being laughed out of the room. Dolphins fans don't even have that.

Our defense is overrated? I don't know anyone who expected them to be good with the kind of secondary we're running out there. (I think someones alittle pissed they wasted a good pick in their fantasy draft on the Dolphins defense :lol: ).

Congratulations, you shut down the Miami Dolphins offense. You were not the first, and most definitely not the last team to accomplish that feat.

Still doesn't change the fact that your defense isn't good enough to take you anywhere meaningful this year. (Unless of course you consider an early exit from the playoffs meaningful).

Goodluck the rest of the way.

jspchief
10-21-2005, 11:54 PM
Our defense is overrated? I don't know anyone who expected them to be good with the kind of secondary we're running out there. (I think someones alittle pissed they wasted a good pick in their fantasy draft on the Dolphins defense :lol: ).

Congratulations, you shut down the Miami Dolphins offense. You were not the first, and most definitely not the last team to accomplish that feat.

Still doesn't change the fact that your defense isn't good enough to take you anywhere meaningful this year. (Unless of course you consider an early exit from the playoffs meaningful).

Goodluck the rest of the way.What would a Dolphins fan know about going somewhere meaningful? Don't you have to get more than 4 wins in a season before you can even say play-offs?

Sounds like another p*ssy that's got sour grapes in her pee hole.

"We got our sh!t pushed in, but you guys might not make the play-offs!!"

Scoreboard. Owned.

wazzy
10-22-2005, 12:00 AM
What would a Dolphins fan know about going somewhere meaningful? Don't you have to get more than 4 wins in a season before you can even say play-offs?

Sounds like another p*ssy that's got sour grapes in her pee hole.

"We got our sh!t pushed in, but you guys might not make the play-offs!!"

Scoreboard. Owned.

Alright you beat us and your team is looking very good right now. Good Luck to the rest of your season I just hope you don't face someone like the Broncos in the playoffs because that was pretty bad on a national game earlier this year.

jspchief
10-22-2005, 12:04 AM
Alright you beat us and your team is looking very good right now. Good Luck to the rest of your season I just hope you don't face someone like the Broncos in the playoffs because that was pretty bad on a national game earlier this year.They always beat us in Denver, and we always beat them at Arrowhead.

That game was as much an indication of our team as your win was an indication of the Broncos.

On the bright side, maybe people won't watch the broadcast of this game on Sunday, and Dolphins fans will save the embarrassment of the nuking they just got.

SabanSucks
10-22-2005, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the easy win, the Chiefs needed a cupcake to get their confidence back up.

HAHA. You gotta love the fish. They have provided this service to the Bills two years in a row now :rofl3:

OldTownChief
10-22-2005, 10:05 AM
Now I know where "Like shootin fish in a barrell" comes from, they just jump in the boat.

buckwilde
10-22-2005, 10:23 AM
The Chiefs have DICK and DICK leads the team. The KC fans crave to be with and follow DICK. If you love the Chiefs, you must be loyal to DICK. :D

nick1
10-22-2005, 10:32 AM
our D isn't bad but of course they are gonna look bad when their on the field over half the game

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-22-2005, 08:56 PM

Ahhhh # 1 LOOOOOOOL ... shadda Yer Loud Yip Yap Up

You will never win against... "the real truth".

You are a typical and common sore life... JEALOUS REAL LOSER.

As commonly known as... "a poor sport".

buff-a-low "whimp Clown fans" "feel your deep pain" of you knwing that you "are"... a sad miserable life loser.

You do whine and cry a lot.

Just like a real life loser... "is and does".

Yer so inside jealous p*ssed because... "you can't get "IT".

Go outside and happily play with your family and friends IF... you have any.

WHY, ... KEEP STRUGGLING?

wannabe and never will be ... chump !!

McDuffie81
10-22-2005, 09:08 PM
And your oline, and your QB and your WRs, sorry but its the truth Your right man. Whats it matter though? Were expected to lose and your in win now mode. Its too bad you wont make the playoffs either.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-23-2005, 12:09 AM
Exactly...Saben's pretty good at fielding high school talent. Someone should tell him this is the NFL and not some powderpuff pop warner league. What an embarassment that team is to the NFL. The Chiefs come in there with basically ONE day practice, fly 3.5 hrs, go eat, and dominate them like babies.

YOU and your kind,... will never change for the better.

Look after your own kind "before" you venture out too far and onward

into the far unknown, oblis and ........ "lose yourself".

Go and share "IT" ... with "your" so called smart *** scholars of higher learning, LOL

"YOU" think that you are ... "so funny and smart".

Are you, ... a aboriginial Indian Ghost ?

You "still" don't Get "IT",... being in the NOW!

BE A MAN,... NOT A EMOTIONAL ADULT CHILD,... OF THE PAST.

Ya Old "Time" Silly Poot !!

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-25-2005, 04:26 PM

i do!! go away troll. we know whats up with are team. we dont need some jackas_ chiefs fan coming in here telling us that. you loser arent gonna go to the superbowl again:rofl3: so STFU!:eek:

jspchief
10-25-2005, 06:03 PM
Your right man. Whats it matter though? Were expected to lose and your in win now mode. Its too bad you wont make the playoffs either.This is my favorite kind of smack. :)

"We definately suck and we don't mind, but it's entirely possible that you might suck too!" :rolleyes:

BleedinGreenNC
10-25-2005, 06:17 PM
And your oline, and your QB and your WRs, sorry but its the truthDude, move on. It's not like your team is going to get past Indy,Pittsburgh,Denver, or any other of the top tiered teams.

Zeke0123
10-25-2005, 06:59 PM
Old coach Old team enjoy this last dying gasp...once you get bounced first round (if you make it) you can enjoy rebuilding mode like we are...btw grats on the win :lol:

BleedAqua
10-28-2005, 11:36 PM

Who are your receivers d**kweed? I notice you did not metion our TE, maybe b/c he is smoking Gonzo in stats this year??? Talk to us when you beat the Broncos.

Justasportsfan
10-29-2005, 09:52 AM
Who are your receivers d**kweed? I notice you did not metion our TE, maybe b/c he is smoking Gonzo in stats this year??? Talk to us when you beat the Broncos. Stupid.

McDuffie81
10-29-2005, 02:57 PM
This is my favorite kind of smack. :)

"We definately suck and we don't mind, but it's entirely possible that you might suck too!" :rolleyes: All im saying is we know were playing for the future and were taking our lumps. Your team is in win now mode am I right? Your the one who felt the need to kick us while were down. Im just pointing out that you have nothing to gloat about because your team wont be anywhere near the SuperBowl. Make sense??

McDuffie81
10-29-2005, 03:02 PM
Old coach Old team enjoy this last dying gasp...once you get bounced first round (if you make it) you can enjoy rebuilding mode like we are...btw grats on the win :lol: Aww...Your post is better than mine :( .

BleedAqua
10-29-2005, 11:34 PM
Stupid.

Even more stupid! :lolcry: